Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buffalo Bill

Just a small point but it would look better on TV if the wing sections of the new Main Stand were sold out, as compared to say the top of Section A or G.

It looks like there's still plenty of availability but sales seems to be going well.

David McCaig

Did you get your tribe sorted, David ?

Yes, Wheatfield Section C Row 30 x 4... Just need to go and buy the beautiful new home strip now.

Heartsmad1874

I see the seat at the top of Section G Row 30 is available :pleasing:. Might pop in and move my ST over a few seats.

Just a small point but it would look better on TV if the wing sections of the new Main Stand were sold out, as compared to say the top of Section A or G.

It looks like there's still plenty of availability but sales seems to be going well.

More so that hospitality sells out

Loads of empty seats lower down looks bad

Yes, Wheatfield Section C Row 30 x 4... Just need to go and buy the beautiful new home strip now.

Good man....that'll keep you fit !

Footballfirst

Latest count

A    224
B    96
C    44
D    13
E    47
F    123
G    220
Total   767

H    710
J    595
Total  1305

N    374
P    73
Q    2
Prem    0
R    7
S    48
T    214
Total   718

V    188
W    41
X    34
Y    83
Z    201
Total   547

Overall    3337

Total sales should be just short of 12,500 (excluding hospitality)

Latest count

A    224

B    96

C    44

D    13

E    47

F    123

G    220Total   767

H    710

J    595Total  1305

N    374

P    73

Q    2

Prem    0

R    7

S    48

T    214Total   718

V    188

W    41

X    34

Y    83

Z    201Total   547

Overall    3337

Good work FF, out of interest is section X upper in the Gorgie stand still allocated as corporate seating? Cheers

Footballfirst

Good work FF, out of interest is section X upper in the Gorgie stand still allocated as corporate seating? Cheers

Yes.  If the Hospitality STs sell out then it will add 810 to the total.  The Gorgie hospitality tends to be used on a match by match basis with seats released for general sale if the hospitality sales are slow.

Italian Lambretta

It will all depend on what's served up on the pitch not on a plate. If the team are shit then it badly affects the Hospitality.

Yes. If the Hospitality STs sell out then it will add 810 to the total. The Gorgie hospitality tends to be used on a match by match basis with seats released for general sale if the hospitality sales are slow.

Latest count

A 224

B 96

C 44

D 13

E 47

F 123

G 220

Total 767

H 710

J 595

Total 1305

N 374

P 73

Q 2

Prem 0

R 7

S 48

T 214

Total 718

V 188

W 41

Y 83

Z 201

Total 547

Overall 3337

Wonder if we might be slightly above that number sold? I haven't started my dot counting for the new season yet, but if the areas on sale provide, say, just under 17,000 available seats, might we be around 13,000 now?

But I've not got my eye in yet, so you might well be closer to the mark FF!

fireeagle51

Quite A few empty in upper G. Ann Budge must have banned the few remaining fans that sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Quite A few empty in upper G. Ann Budge must have banned the few remaining fans that sing.

Yawn. No one has ever been banned for singing.

.........Or they have moved seats

fireeagle51

Yawn. No one has ever been banned for singing.

Then where are all the fans that used to sing ?? I'm not just talking about the young team, I mean the rest

davemclaren

Then where are all the fans that used to sing ?? I'm not just talking about the young team, I mean the rest

Buried in the foundations of the new stand I hear. Anyone, who dared to even shout was banned from the stadium then summarily executed with their remains hidden in the piling.

Those now buying season tickets are sworn to silence at all times.

:whistling:

Probably like me,getting on a bit,songs I used to start and sing in the shed are banned.We need a new repetoire.

davemclaren

Can you pay an extra few bob and get your seat padded in the new stand.?

Platinum seats only i imagine.

Platinum seats only i imagine.

I'm now in the lofty position of platinum Dave and know that preium seats are padded at ?675 a season ticket which is a bit much for me. Thought the club might like to make an extra ?100 for example as a one off payment. My logic is that a thousand old timers like me chucking in for a comfier seat raises a bit more profit for the cause.

Going to be funny at the intersection of the silver, gold and platinum in the main stand.......

A bit like the, "that was the week that was" sketch, with cleese, Corbet and Barker........ I look up to him as he's on the FOH board, but I look on him as hes a walkup...........i know my place.. :)

davemclaren

Going to be funny at the intersection of the silver, gold and platinum in the main stand.......

A bit like the, "that was the week that was" sketch, with cleese, Corbet and Barker........ I look up to him as he's on the FOH board, but I look on him as hes a walkup...........i know my place.. :)

Good analogy. :)

davemclaren

I'm now in the lofty position of platinum Dave and know that preium seats are padded at ?675 a season ticket which is a bit much for me. Thought the club might like to make an extra ?100 for example as a one off payment. My logic is that a thousand old timers like me chucking in for a comfier seat raises a bit more profit for the cause.

Ah. Platinum seats in the wheatfield are already padded but I get your drift.

switch to the Wheatfield mate,my seat's padded,great view ?470.bargain,only downside ye get out of breath by the time your get to your seat.

Buffalo Bill

A bit like the, "that was the week that was" sketch, with cleese, Corbet and Barker........ I look up to him as he's on the FOH board, but I look down on him as hes a walkup...........i know my place.. :)

:2thumbsup:

switch to the Wheatfield mate,my seat's padded,great view ?470.bargain,only downside ye get out of breath by the time your get to your seat.

Cheers Norrie, I'm really not complaining, because my new seat's in a great spot, and who knows maybe the platinum in the new stand will be padded like the Wheatfield, but if I had to chuck in a few bob I wouldn't mind. I know some seats in the old stand had names on them. Not too fussed about that but comfort is a priority as this old body bends less.

Footballfirst

A final tally for the day

A    218
B    93
C    41
D    15
E    47
F    120
G    205
Total   739

H    708
J     595
Total  1,303  

N    362
P    66
Q    3
Prem    0
R    6
S    46
T    191
Total   674

V    190
W    39
X    33
Y    79
Z    199
Total   540

Overall 3,263

An estimated 12,575 sold (excluding hospitality)

A final tally for the day

A 218

B 93

C 41

D 15

E 47

F 120

G 205

Total 739

H 708

J 595

Total 1,303

N 362

P 66

Q 3

Prem 0

R 6

S 46

T 191

Total 674

V 190

W 39

Y 79

Z 199

Total 540

Overall 3,263

An estimated 12,575 sold (excluding hospitality)

How many in Hospitality (roughly)...?

Footballfirst

How many in Hospitality (roughly)...?

810 places available in the new stand as STs, but also anything up to 400 in the Gorgie Stand (X) depending on demand for match day hospitality.

Does the season ticket cover the league cup? Sorry, I'm a novice.

Footballfirst

Does the season ticket cover the league cup? Sorry, I'm a novice.

No - just the 19 league games.

So I take it season tickets are selling well despite all the claims that if Cathro and Levein remain they will be down?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

So I take it season tickets are selling well despite all the claims that if Cathro and Levein remain they will be down?

Fortunately you're correct. Terrific support shown by the fans. I'm more than happy to be proven wrong.

davemclaren

Apparently so.

But But this was the time for hibs to show that they were the big team,big ground, all back at the same level and as per Hearts smash them

F T H

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

But But this was the time for hibs to show that they were the big team,big ground, all back at the same level and as per Hearts smash them

F T H

Hey bud, we signed Berra! ;)

Cheers Norrie, I'm really not complaining, because my new seat's in a great spot, and who knows maybe the platinum in the new stand will be padded like the Wheatfield, but if I had to chuck in a few bob I wouldn't mind. I know some seats in the old stand had names on them. Not too fussed about that but comfort is a priority as this old body bends less.

Never thought for one minute you were complaining bro.Hope you have a great season in your new seat.In fact I hope everybody has a great season ,new seat or old.

Genius

So anyone can do a count now

Ahhh looks like the arseholes behind me have renewed...ffs

FarmerTweedy

That is not acceptable with a new capacity of 20,000+ someone needs to pull the finger out. Oh you'll have some smarty pants on here saying "well i didn't have a problem and it's everyone elses fault except Hearts ticket office or the computer is at fault" SAD.

Indeed you are!

Genuine question - have you ever posted anything positive? 

Ironically you seem like the sad one. I'd consider professional help if you are honestly that annoyed by life.

Like a few others on jkb, he's just absolutely desperate for any opportunity to slate the club!

Gonnae no keep quotin that Mitch boy? It's renders the ignore function almost useless.

Cheers.

Sorry!!!

There looks like over 100 restricted seats in T not available.

Absolutely shocking that the club is spending millions on a new stand and they cannot sell tickets because a stupid police control box in blocking the view.

Oh look, one of mitch's mates!!! Sorry again Sifter!!!

FarmerTweedy

No, there are 75 seats in Upper T closest to the Gorgie end which are not for sale, probably because of the Police box.  The corner of Lower T has 90 seats that also appear not to have gone on sale, although these may have been retained for the kids playing at half time, pipe bands etc. The whole of the back rows of T and N don't appear to be on sale at all.

There are 225 dots in the "Premium" seating section.  There will also be approx 200 in the directors box.  The lower section of the premium section will be retained for the dugouts, youth players, staff etc.

Might the back rows of T and N be reserved for the press? I know some grounds have a press box or area, but putting them along the back row might make sense in terms of them being able to stand up, wear big headsets, etc, without getting in the way of any actual spectators?

Tynecastlesmychurch

F T H

Awww come on guys! Let's lay off the wee tykes... a mean they've just set an all time record for themselves. And in the short space of about 4 months too!

Or is it 5 months their season tickets have been on sale?..

King Of The Cat Cafe

Ahhh looks like the arseholes behind me have renewed...ffs

Ahhh looks like the moaning minnie in front of me has renewed... ffs. :). :)

Buffalo Bill

So going by Football First's dot-count, there are a total of 1919 seats left for sale in the Wheatfield, Gorgie and Main stands (not including corporate) plus another 1,303 in the Roseburn.

So in order to keep the Old Firm and Hibs down to three sections (2,100 tickets), would we probably have to shift about another 2,000 season tickets in those three stands and leave the Roseburn for walk ups? Does that sound about right?

So going by Football First's dot-count, there are a total of 1919 seats left for sale in the Wheatfield, Gorgie and Main stands (not including corporate) plus another 1,303 in the Roseburn.

So in order to keep the Old Firm and Hibs down to three sections (2,100 tickets), would we probably have to shift about another 2,000 season tickets in those three stands and leave the Roseburn for walk ups? Does that sound about right?

The Roseburn is Cat B season ticket area so those numbers from the figures you quote should not include those sales

PS we are not going to cut Hibs numbers so forget about that idea........unless Hibs could not shift the tickets and I doubt that will be the case at present

Archived