N - 428

P - 113

Q - 23

Prem - 0

R - 10

S - 69

T - 319

Total - 962

Taken with the other three stands there are 3,891 seats available for sale.   There are also several hundred which appear not to have been made available because of poor sight lines.

You sure that's not just the bottom of N which is the ambulance entry, FF? 

By my fag-packet calculations, I make it:

Capacity: 20,099

Away allocation: 2,100

Three stands remaining: 2,929

Main remaining: 962

Hospitality: 800

Premium seating: 700

Total sold: 12,608

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudi Hates Hibees

Right. Trying to get 4 new season tickets in the Roseburn. I've got 3 of those guys in my network that I can assign tickets to but 1 isn't on the Hearts database. Where can I register this guy on the system online or do I have to go on person to the ticket office ?

Try signing him up Etickets as a new member. The system may then generate an account reference number for him, allowing you to add him to your network.

Footballfirst

You sure that's not just the bottom of N which is the ambulance entry, FF? 

By my fag-packet calculations, I make it:

Capacity: 20,099

Away allocation: 2,100

Three stands remaining: 2,929

Main remaining: 962

Hospitality: 800

Premium seating: 700

Total sold: 12,608

No, there are 75 seats in Upper T closest to the Gorgie end which are not for sale, probably because of the Police box.  The corner of Lower T has 90 seats that also appear not to have gone on sale, although these may have been retained for the kids playing at half time, pipe bands etc. The whole of the back rows of T and N don't appear to be on sale at all.

There are 225 dots in the "Premium" seating section.  There will also be approx 200 in the directors box.  The lower section of the premium section will be retained for the dugouts, youth players, staff etc.

Gonnae no keep quotin that Mitch boy? It's renders the ignore function almost useless.

Cheers.

No, there are 75 seats in Upper T closest to the Gorgie end which are not for sale, probably because of the Police box.  The corner of Lower T has 90 seats that also appear not to have gone on sale, although these may have been retained for the kids playing at half time, pipe bands etc. The whole of the back rows of T and N don't appear to be on sale at all.

There are 225 dots in the "Premium" seating section.  There will also be approx 200 in the directors box.  The lower section of the premium section will be retained for the dugouts, youth players, staff etc.

Thought you might know more than me! 

Based on that though, I may have slightly over-estimated the "premium/directors section" by around a couple of hundred seats? If that is what is missing from T and the top rows, then circa 12,500 sold must be about right? 

Right. Trying to get 4 new season tickets in the Roseburn. I've got 3 of those guys in my network that I can assign tickets to but 1 isn't on the Hearts database. Where can I register this guy on the system online or do I have to go on person to the ticket office ?

A couple of years ago I managed to register a pal online, and then added him to my network. I would imagine it's still possible.

No, there are 75 seats in Upper T closest to the Gorgie end which are not for sale, probably because of the Police box. The corner of Lower T has 90 seats that also appear not to have gone on sale, although these may have been retained for the kids playing at half time, pipe bands etc. The whole of the back rows of T and N don't appear to be on sale at all.

There are 225 dots in the "Premium" seating section. There will also be approx 200 in the directors box. The lower section of the premium section will be retained for the dugouts, youth players, staff etc.

Can you get your red pen out and amend the figures so we have an accurate number?

Henry. Henry.

A couple of years ago I managed to register a pal online, and then added him to my network. I would imagine it's still possible.

Yip, Done just that.

Henry. Henry.

Try signing him up Etickets as a new member. The system may then generate an account reference number for him, allowing you to add him to your network.

Magic. All sorted. Cheers.

Footballfirst

Thought you might know more than me! 

Based on that though, I may have slightly over-estimated the "premium/directors section" by around a couple of hundred seats? If that is what is missing from T and the top rows, then circa 12,500 sold must be about right? 

I was coming up with something around 11,800, excluding hospitality in the Main and Gorgie stands.

Managed to get my old seats back for me and the mrs in section H roseburn lower after missing last season due to family reasons. Cat B suits me fine as early kickoffs for the bigot brothers are hard for me to get to. Well done hearts for introducing this option. Hopefully more people take it up if circumstances suit. Fingers crossed we are doing well enough during the season for walkups to cover those of us who don't or can't take up the priority option on a ticket for the bigot brothers visits to keep them out!

I was coming up with something around 11,800, excluding hospitality in the Main and Gorgie stands.

:thumbsup:

Italian Lambretta

There looks like over 100 restricted seats in T not available.

Absolutely shocking that the club is spending millions on a new stand and they cannot sell tickets because a stupid police control box in blocking the view.

I know it's not possible for everyone mate but I've always gone to the ticket office to renew.I find its the best way.Deal with someone face to face and explain what you want.They may be busy but I've always found them to be friendly and helpful.

There looks like over 100 restricted seats in T not available.

Absolutely shocking that the club is spending millions on a new stand and they cannot sell tickets because a stupid police control box in blocking the view.

As has been offered as a reason perhaps it has to remain until the equivalent facilities are operational in the new stand which wont be for the start of the season.

I assume the box contains CCTV cameras etc....

Officialjamie

Where is going to be the most rowdy section? I usually like Section N but I'm guessing that be a little tamer this year due to the new stand and probably a little less lenient with people standing. Looking to get ticket done and dusted by today

Where is going to be the most rowdy section? I usually like Section N but I'm guessing that be a little tamer this year due to the new stand and probably a little less lenient with people standing. Looking to get ticket done and dusted by today

A few of us rowdies will be in N upper.....

Got a couple earlier on for the new stand nae problem.

Dunno where folk are getting there numbers from but just been at Tynecastle and got told by ticket office staff we have sold 16500.

Morgaro Gomis

Dunno where folk are getting there numbers from but just been at Tynecastle and got told by ticket office staff we have sold 16500.

:rofl:

Did they come back from the pub at lunch, by any chance?

So on the basis that OF and Hibs are getting the whole Roseburn stand, we are virtually sold out for these games??

fabienleclerq

I think N could be a bit noisey this year. Could get a few opposite stand chants going with G!

Has anyone managed to get through on the 'moving seats' number, Option 1, then 8?  :D

Finally got through and got a swap into the new stand...nice and easy and basically done in under a minute. 

johnnythejambo

We have moved from Wheatfield section D to main stand. Single seats only in sections Q and R. We got 7 together in section P row 35 including a newbie but P and S only really got seats together in the top few rows.

Would love that to be true.

Be a headache for those who wanted to stay in the Roseburn but moved to get a Cat A ST, as they'd probably want to try get their old seats back! Unless the club keeps the Roseburn as a Cat B ST, but lets folk upgrade their ticket on a per game basis otherwise it is released for walkups.

A 232

B 105

C 53

D 15

E 49

F 124

G 238

WHEATFIELD 816

Z 221

Y 79

W 41

V 189

GORGIE 560

T (LOWER 13) 144

S (LOWER 8) 21

R (LOWER 1) 7

Q (LOWER 2) 5

P (LOWER 15) 87

N (LOWER 17) 386

MAIN 650

Dalstonjambo

So on the basis that OF and Hibs are getting the whole Roseburn stand, we are virtually sold out for these games??

Whilst that number is clearly wrong, the club have been pretty clear on this. If there is demand from Hearts fans they will not get the full stand. But it's up to us to fill it.

Footballfirst

Mikey - Your figure for "T" is 100 out and there are 50 or so left in "S".

It's bloody difficult counting rows at an angle.

Mikey - Your figure for "T" is 100 out and there are 50 or so left in "S".

It's bloody difficult counting rows at an angle.

Cheers

Yes, more practice needed on the new angles!

NeilBerry79

2 more have now been purchased in Section G Wheatfield. While checking availability there wasn't much choice. I reckon the away support will be limited again by the time we get to next season. Well done so far folks if you are considering not buying just go for it, think of the derbies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 232

B 105

C 53

D 15

E 49

F 124

G 238

WHEATFIELD 816

Z 221

Y 79

W 41

V 189

GORGIE 560

T (LOWER 13) 144

S (LOWER 8) 21

R (LOWER 1) 7

Q (LOWER 2) 5

P (LOWER 15) 87

N (LOWER 17) 386

MAIN 650

So include the FF comments we have about 2150 tickets left what about the Roseburn ?

In other words how many does it look like we have sold and how many more before we start telling the OF to FO

It's been a few years since I've had a season ticket, but I couldn't not get one for the new stand even though I'll end up releasing the seats for most games.

Just bought 2 in section T for me and the boy.

Can't wait for the first game, will defo be back in Edinburgh for that.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Can't seem to get the seating plan working on my mobile. Do any kind dot checkers fancy checking if there are any seats going in wheatfield c, rows 23-25. Would be very handy, thanks

Clerry Jambo

It looks like the OF allocation will be the same as the last couple of seasons then.

Still early days mate until we know from the club how many have gone. It would be a big statement from the fans if we buy sufficient to keep the weeg to a couple of sections, but I have my doubts tbh

Allowayjambo1874

So include the FF comments we have about 2150 tickets left what about the Roseburn ?

In other words how many does it look like we have sold and how many more before we start telling the OF to FO

These figures are very very rough but I think the stands capacities are:

Wheatfield 5900, Main 7200, Gorgie 3400 Roseburn 3600

Taking the Wheatfied, Gorgie & Main sales only seems we are circa 14000. (happy to be corrected on my back of fag packet calculations!)

Let's hope it get's to 16k because that may be around the magic figure when the OF will be told to bolt.

Footballfirst

My last count has 3,466 still available and approx 12,300 sold (excluding hospitality suites)

Would love that to be true.

Be a headache for those who wanted to stay in the Roseburn but moved to get a Cat A ST, as they'd probably want to try get their old seats back! Unless the club keeps the Roseburn as a Cat B ST, but lets folk upgrade their ticket on a per game basis otherwise it is released for walkups.

That's the way I read the original statement, mate.

Sell out the three stands and walk ups would get two ( and a half ) sections of the Roseburn.

As others have said, can't see it but it would be an incredible statement of loyalty from the support after pretty crap football the last while.

Footballfirst

Taking the Wheatfied, Gorgie & Main sales only seems we are circa 14000. (happy to be corrected on my back of fag packet calculations!)

Let's hope it get's to 16k because that may be around the magic figure when the OF will be told to bolt.

I make the number of ST seats for sale in the main stand to be just 5,465.  The rest of the seats are taken up by Hospitality, the Directors Box, unallocated areas around the tunnel and dugouts, seats with poor sight lines in T and the back rows in N & T.  For comparison, there are 5,918 seats available for STs in the Wheatfield.

Wheatfield 5918

Gorgie 3340

Roseburn 3551

davemclaren

It's been a few years since I've had a season ticket, but I couldn't not get one for the new stand even though I'll end up releasing the seats for most games.

Just bought 2 in section T for me and the boy.

Can't wait for the first game, will defo be back in Edinburgh for that.

Well done.

Can't seem to get the seating plan working on my mobile. Do any kind dot checkers fancy checking if there are any seats going in wheatfield c, rows 23-25. Would be very handy, thanks

I see 1 in Row 23, 2 in Row 24.

Archived