Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

What's the craic in G Lower? Any good? And what are those big unit things they have at either end of the Wheatfield, both lower? Reckon U could get away with standing up there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're for TV cameras if you mean the cutout bits in lower A and G by the side

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartsofgold

Does anyone know When the new tickets for those of us who had to move from the Roseburn being sent out?

JamboInManchester

They're for TV cameras if you mean the cutout bits in lower A and G by the side

Ah right, never realised that before. In that case I'm guessing they would definitely take issue with me standing up!

Just read online that student cards must be valid for the duration of the season, which is fair enough.

Going to go Cat B in the Roseburn with the little lass. Given I wouldn't be taking her to the Cat A games anyway (apart from Aberdeen) it seems a sensible option.

is there any perks for me getting Cat A tickets or will I have to go into general sale for these games when tickets are released?

I'm sure I read that Cat B holders would get priority for Cat A games. Think it's in the ST statement that came out a few weeks back.

I'm sure I read that Cat B holders would get priority for Cat A games. Think it's in the ST statement that came out a few weeks back.

Thanks. I hope that's the case. Just trying to find out if that is the case now.

Thanks. I hope that's the case. Just trying to find out if that is the case now.

Apologies. Had a wee look and can't see it. Mind must be playing tricks...!

Apologies. Had a wee look and can't see it. Mind must be playing tricks...!

Yeah I am struggling to find it too!

I don't suppose it will be too difficult to get a Cat A ticket if you don't leave it too long

Yeah I am struggling to find it too!

I don't suppose it will be too difficult to get a Cat A ticket if you don't leave it.

Hibs may be tight but there are always some for old firm games...for obvious reasons !

Hibs may be tight but there are always some for old firm games...for obvious reasons !

Change of plan. Cat A for myself and will just relocate to Roseburn when the wee one can make it, purchasing a single u13s ticket. Really don't see any issues getting two seats together in the Roseburn for Cat B games.

Heartsmad1874

What's the craic in G Lower? Any good? And what are those big unit things they have at either end of the Wheatfield, both lower? Reckon U could get away with standing up there?

Better in Upper G. Row 25-30 should be okay with standing, Lower G is shite :thumbsup:

Change of plan. Cat A for myself and will just relocate to Roseburn when the wee one can make it, purchasing a single u13s ticket. Really don't see any issues getting two seats together in the Roseburn for Cat B games.

None at all, mate.

Just read online that student cards must be valid for the duration of the season, which is fair enough.

Going to go Cat B in the Roseburn with the little lass. Given I wouldn't be taking her to the Cat A games anyway (apart from Aberdeen) it seems a sensible option.

is there any perks for me getting Cat A tickets or will I have to go into general sale for these games when tickets are released?

Yup, that's the deal unfortunately mate.  Had the same issue myself :(

Footballfirst

You will be able to attend the Aberdeen game with the Cat B+ ST.

The club stated: Category B+ Season Tickets are valid for all home SPFL matches except those against Celtic, Hibernian and Rangers.

Clerry Jambo

I'll leave the excellent dot counting to FF, but I like to check the Premium sales and now up to 61

Daft Question.. can you get kids tickets in premium? considering moving mine

Equally daft question can OAP'S get a concession ticket in Premium ?

Enzo Chiefo

Yes you can. My Dad has a concession in Section R of the new main stand

Daft Question.. can you get kids tickets in premium? considering moving mine

Doesn't look like it - no popup on eticketing to ask if child/oap etc, just adds an adult right away

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Is everyone getting a new season ticket card for next season? I renewed online and I am sitting in the same seat as I was last season.

Fxxx the SPFL

Is everyone getting a new season ticket card for next season? I renewed online and I am sitting in the same seat as I was last season.

we got brand new tickets but we're in the main stand

been here before

I want a cool season ticket wallet/holder for the boys first season ticket. Nothing in the shop. Any ideas?

davemclaren

I want a cool season ticket wallet/holder for the boys first season ticket. Nothing in the shop. Any ideas?

Certainly something that the club shop should do.

Yes everyone is getting a new card. I'm in the same seat as last 6 seasons and got mines yesterday

Bungalow Bill

I note in the Evening News today, they stated the new capacity will be 20,099. Is this in line with what folk anticipated?

They had them a couple of weeks ago - only a pound in the sale.

Hungry hippo

I note in the Evening News today, they stated the new capacity will be 20,099. Is this in line with what folk anticipated?

They have just taken the figure from the planning request but the general consensus is that was an early estimate so unsure of the genuine capacity.

Footballfirst

I thought we were going to have a bigger capacity than the Leith vermin :(

We already have a greater mental capacity than the vermin.

We already have a greater mental capacity than the vermin.

Let yourself down there FF using the term 'vermin'. You're too old to be told grow up.

Footballfirst

Let yourself down there FF using the term 'vermin'. You're too old to be told grow up.

What term would you suggest I use?

Scum, filth, junkies, hobos, hobbits ........... ? :lipsrsealed2:

Pretty sure you're often found complaining about how people should or shouldn't refer to the scum. What's the problem?

151230_asdaddgg.jpg

That's an awesome graphic!! I've just moved from Gorgie V to Roseburn J BUT now wondering if I'm going to be very lonely there?!!

I rarely use my ticket, (perhaps x16 times in last x4 seasons) so think it makes sense to move, frees up a season ticket in the Gorgie and a category A Roseburn (if I don't buy it for weegies or hobos [hopefully to a Jambo - c'mon Jambos use it or lose it!!]) if I can't make it up!

I used to have a cat B in the Roseburn (I think late '90's?) and I was so surprised when I first used it to see the name (!!!) stuck on the back of the seat ...... I thought what a remarkable coincidence ... someone with the same name as me ..... then ding ding penny dropped - made feel good though!

Seymour M Hersh

If they walk like vermin, talk like vermin, look like vermin and behave like vermin then there's a really good chance they are vermin.

I've went for cat b due to missing quite a few games.

The statement about getting priority for cat a tickets is below. It was in a release dated 25th April.

This coming season, the Club has reluctantly decided to offer ?Cat B+? Season Tickets only, in the Roseburn Stand. This will mean that all season tickets in this area will only be valid for Category B matches and for our two Category A fixtures with Aberdeen FC.

Season Ticket Pricing is as follows:

Adult O65 FTE U18 U13

Cat B+ Bronze ?180 ?100 ?100 ?85 ?30

Cat B+ Gold ?250 ?130 ?130 ?100 ?30

Please note that anyone with ?Cat B+? season tickets will be given priority to purchase tickets for Cat A games.

151230_asdaddgg.jpg

Thats amazing. Plenty left for more season tickets and walk ups. 

Won't be looking at a full roseburn of uglies next season if things stay strong :)

Buffalo Bill

Won't be looking at a full roseburn of uglies next season if things stay strong :)

Whilst I hope that you're right, when I look at that graphic, all I see is 'full Roseburn for Rangers and Celtic'.

The Roseburn could be near empty for games v the likes of Hamilton / Ross County and the likes.

I've went for cat b due to missing quite a few games.

The statement about getting priority for cat a tickets is below. It was in a release dated 25th April.

This coming season, the Club has reluctantly decided to offer ?Cat B+? Season Tickets only, in the Roseburn Stand. This will mean that all season tickets in this area will only be valid for Category B matches and for our two Category A fixtures with Aberdeen FC.

Season Ticket Pricing is as follows:

Adult O65 FTE U18 U13

Cat B+ Bronze ?180 ?100 ?100 ?85 ?30

Cat B+ Gold ?250 ?130 ?130 ?100 ?30

Please note that anyone with ?Cat B+? season tickets will be given priority to purchase tickets for Cat A games.

No idea where you found that statement but thanks very much! :lol:

Allowayjambo1874

Whilst I hope that you're right, when I look at that graphic, all I see is 'full Roseburn for Rangers and Celtic'.

Have to agree, reckon we won't sell enough season tickets to keep them from getting a full roseburn. To be fair if we get 14k that's decent given last season but it means we need circa 4K walk ups to restrict their allocation and as most of these games are on tv just can't see it.

Think we would need 16k+ season tickets to reduce their allocation

Call doon calm doon folk,we haven't even brought out the big guns yet signing wise yet so plenty more season tickets to be sold....

If you remove the Roseburn that to me does not leave a lot of walk up tickets for hearts fans going by the diagram for what will be our 6 biggest home games of the season.  Means you will be locking out Hearts fans to accommodate a few more old firm/hibs fans.

Even if we only half fill the roseburn section for games against Rangers and Celtic we would easily sell out for Hibs.  The money difference cannot be that much over a season surely if it were filled with Rangers and Celtic fans twice a season.  Maybe an experiment the first game against them to see how tickets sell then the offer them more if we struggle to sell them.  

We should always look after our own first and then offer to them if were looking like we wont sell out. You can start by selling by section to Hearts fans ad working across to allow other sections to be released to away fans if need be.

If you remove the Roseburn that to me does not leave a lot of walk up tickets for hearts fans going by the diagram for what will be our 6 biggest home games of the season. Means you will be locking out Hearts fans to accommodate a few more old firm/hibs fans.

Even if we only half fill the roseburn section for games against Rangers and Celtic we would easily sell out for Hibs. The money difference cannot be that much over a season surely if it were filled with Rangers and Celtic fans twice a season. Maybe an experiment the first game against them to see how tickets sell then the offer them more if we struggle to sell them.

We should always look after our own first and then offer to them if were looking like we wont sell out. You can start by selling by section to Hearts fans ad working across to allow other sections to be released to away fans if need be.

The Roseburn can either be split in half or not at all. So section by section wouldn't work.

Haven't had a season ticket in around 5 years due to young kids, golf work etc but woke this morning to my wife getting me and 2 of my kids season tickets for my birthday! Delighted to be back and bringing the next generation along.

Haven't had a season ticket in around 5 years due to young kids, golf work etc but woke this morning to my wife getting me and 2 of my kids season tickets for my birthday! Delighted to be back and bringing the next generation along.

Your wife is awesome.

Actually I gave up my ST 4 years ago due to the kids. I had mentioned about ST's this year to the Mrs and she told me to go ahead and get one since we never get any time to do anything for ourselves any more - so she's not too bad either.

EDIT - must be an affair :lol:

You're wife is having an affair...

If you remove the Roseburn that to me does not leave a lot of walk up tickets for hearts fans going by the diagram for what will be our 6 biggest home games of the season.  Means you will be locking out Hearts fans to accommodate a few more old firm/hibs fans.

Even if we only half fill the roseburn section for games against Rangers and Celtic we would easily sell out for Hibs.  The money difference cannot be that much over a season surely if it were filled with Rangers and Celtic fans twice a season.  Maybe an experiment the first game against them to see how tickets sell then the offer them more if we struggle to sell them.  

From a money/business point of view, this is quite wrong.

The visits of the uglies usually attract fewer HOME supporters than any of our other home games. That's because of the number of kids/others who either aren't brought along, or don't want to attend.

It is quite realistic for us to get 18,000 home supporters for most category B games and 16,000 for the uglies, and for the ground to be full for all fixtures.

The derby game will be in heavy demand, of course, but as a regular visit to ER, I strongly support the allocation of a full stand to away supporters at both grounds.

Anyone sit in the lower rows and think its fine? Row 5 or 6 I am looking at.

I can't mind ever sitting so close to the park, dunno if I would like it. Spent all my years up in row 26 of the Wheatfield.

Anyone sit in the lower rows and think its fine? Row 5 or 6 I am looking at.

I can't mind ever sitting so close to the park, dunno if I would like it. Spent all my years up in row 26 of the Wheatfield.

i sat in row 8 of the Roseburn last year and sitting in row 8 of the Wheatfield this year and i love it, have had a ST near the back of the Wheatfield and Gorgie in the past and much prefer being nearer the front 

Archived