Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Footballfirst

I think this season's ST sales will be fairly piecemeal from now on.  We have already passed the peak renewal periods for both existing and new ST holders.  However, as there is no second phase pricing, there is no impending requirement for anyone to renew before a deadline. As long as you aren't fussy about a particular location, there is little advantage in renewing before the last day of ST sales (possibly mid to late August depending on when the first home league tickets go on sale).

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Footballfirst

Should've gone to specsavers!

The pair of seats are still there in Section D Row 22.  Good central viewpoint from there.

FarmerTweedy

Then where are all the fans that used to sing ?? I'm not just talking about the young team, I mean the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've all been struck dumb by the staggering level of intellect your posts have displayed!

I think this season's ST sales will be fairly piecemeal from now on. We have already passed the peak renewal periods for both existing and new ST holders. However, as there is no second phase pricing, there is no impending requirement for anyone to renew before a deadline. As long as you aren't fussy about a particular location, there is little advantage in renewing before the last day of ST sales (possibly mid to late August depending on when the first home league tickets go on sale).

Yeah

Can't see the Roseburn situation changing

But that's this season

Can be changed next season

FarmerTweedy

The pair of seats are still there in Section D Row 22.  Good central viewpoint from there.

Sorry, I was going by the pic that was in boab's post (which didn't get included in the quoted version) which didn't show any two seats together in D upper (and none at all in row 22 I think)!

I am not ITK......so I have no idea how many we have sold.

Gorgie_Rules

As mentioned, 12,500 (excluding hospitality) is a decent amount however i don't think we will sell much more over the coming weeks which means we'll be on about the same numbers as last year come the start of the season.

If we can win the first few away games hopefully we'll shift a good few more before the first home game in September

As mentioned, 12,500 (excluding hospitality) is a decent amount however i don't think we will sell much more over the coming weeks which means we'll be on about the same numbers as last year come the start of the season.

If we can win the first few away games hopefully we'll shift a good few more before the first home game in September

And let's face it it's pretty damn good matching last seasons numbers given the catastrophic season last year. I thought we'd be struggling to break 10k given Cathros season so I'm pleasantly surprised and well chuffed.

Footballfirst

I've gone over my base numbers for capacities of each section and found a couple of discrepancies which means that my estimate of STs sold drops to 12,510 atm.  However, I think a couple of decent signings would spark an increased uptake of the unsold ST seats.

The configuration of the Premium section and its reserved hospitality areas also means a reduction in the overall capacity of the stadium, i.e. with 25 seats per row rather than 28.  I assume that means that there will be partitions between those sections and the riff-raff occupying the rest of the main stand. I'd now estimate the working capacity of the stadium as 19,920 including all the hospitality areas, the directors box and the areas behind the dug-outs, although I would expect wheelchair users and their carers to boost that number by 80 or 90.

Francis Albert

Yeah

Can't see the Roseburn situation changing

But that's this season

Can be changed next season

Depends how we are playing. If Cathro's system comes good and we are playing attractive exciting football, winning most games well and at least challenging for second, then when a decision is made a few weeks before the individual OF and derby games on the away allocation, all of the Roseburn need not necessarily be relinquished. It is a big if I know!

kingantti1874

I've gone over my base numbers for capacities of each section and found a couple of discrepancies which means that my estimate of STs sold drops to 12,510 atm. However, I think a couple of decent signings would spark an increased uptake of the unsold ST seats.

The configuration of the Premium section and its reserved hospitality areas also means a reduction in the overall capacity of the stadium, i.e. with 25 seats per row rather than 28. I assume that means that there will be partitions between those sections and the riff-raff occupying the rest of the main stand. I'd now estimate the working capacity of the stadium as 19,920 including all the hospitality areas, the directors box and the areas behind the dug-outs, although I would expect wheelchair users and their carers to boost that number by 80 or 90.

When the club stated the capacity as 20,099 pretty sure they knew how many seats they were putting in

I've gone over my base numbers for capacities of each section and found a couple of discrepancies which means that my estimate of STs sold drops to 12,510 atm. However, I think a couple of decent signings would spark an increased uptake of the unsold ST seats.

The configuration of the Premium section and its reserved hospitality areas also means a reduction in the overall capacity of the stadium, i.e. with 25 seats per row rather than 28. I assume that means that there will be partitions between those sections and the riff-raff occupying the rest of the main stand. I'd now estimate the working capacity of the stadium as 19,920 including all the hospitality areas, the directors box and the areas behind the dug-outs, although I would expect wheelchair users and their carers to boost that number by 80 or 90.

Does your total ST figure include hospitality STs?

After all if people have upgraded to Hospitality/Premier STs from ordinary STs surely they should be included in total ST sales.

Footballfirst

Does your total ST figure include hospitality STs?

After all if people have upgraded to Hospitality/Premier STs from ordinary STs surely they should be included in total ST sales.

The running total I've been keeping does not include the hospitality STs. There is no way to track them unless the club makes an announcement. The only ones we have heard about are the 80 "Premier Lounge" seats which have sold out.

If all the hospitality STs sell out then my current 12,510 figure would increase by 810.

Pretty impressive sales for 3 weeks or so.

I expected last year's total to be slashed. But what is it? A thousand behind with just under 3 months till the first home game and new players to come in. 'Played.

Footballfirst

Are the "premium" section seats all sold out?

Going by the seat plan on etickets, yes.

I've assumed that they have all been sold for the purposes of my sales number.

It could be that they are just not available via etickets and that you have to buy them by phone or in person at the ticket office.

ford donald

Be great to break through the 15K mark, just need a few exciting signings

That would be the key issue here,couple of exciting players coming in, would add a extra 1000 0r 2.

Sakes are great lots of people will wait till after the holidays

Footballfirst

A    205
B    89
C    40
D    10
E    43
F    118
G    205
Total   710

H    708
J    587
Total  1295

N    351
P    62
Q    5
Prem    0
R    6
S    45
T    199
Total   668

V    188
W    37
X    33
Y    77
Z    194
Total   529

Overall    3202

Estimated sales 12,566 (excluding hospitality)

Jambo, Goodbye

60 sold in the last 19 hours?

Perhaps many just biding their time. Shirts to be bought, holidays to be paid for. Pay day still to come.

Bazzas right boot

Perfect, a couple of k for walk ups, although as the season ticket numbers increase, the walk up folk might get nervous and buy a season ticket, meaning more folk will get nervous and then buy a season ticket....

Looking good. Team needs to back this up.

bauld willie

Perfect, a couple of k for walk ups, although as the season ticket numbers increase, the walk up folk might get nervous and buy a season ticket, meaning more folk will get nervous and then buy a season ticket....

Looking good. Team needs to back this up.

Agreed.

If our team really was doing well, I wonder what the actual demand would be or the number of season tickets we could sell.

According to the National Records for Scotland, the population of Edinburgh is expected to rise by 28% over the next 25 years. Hibs may pick up some, but filling in the corners may get be a requirement for us to keep up with demand.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Agreed.

If our team really was doing well, I wonder what the actual demand would be or the number of season tickets we could sell.

According to the National Records for Scotland, the population of Edinburgh is expected to rise by 28% over the next 25 years. Hibs may pick up some, but filling in the corners may get be a requirement for us to keep up with demand.

Yes good idea fill in the corners we could always build another tier on top of the wheatfield

Yes good idea fill in the corners we could always build another tier on top of the wheatfield

Don't, mate...it's no worth it...!

Bazzas right boot

Agreed.

Unsure if the corners are worth it, knocking the wheat field down and building a big massive stand may be the next move, maybe cheaper and get more seats than filling in the corners?

If we can get a good team, the demand Should be there. Maybe ten- fifteen years away from constantly filling out 20k tho.

Footballfirst

The club has now released the "Premium" seats for sale at ?695.

This will affect the dot count and overall sales until the section is sold out.  The club says there are just over 250 seats, but there are only 225 showing on eTickets. (31 of which have already been sold).

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5987

Heart of Midlothian FC is delighted to announce details of a new and exclusive ?Premium Seating? season ticket.

With just over two hundred and fifty seats, the Premium Seating section is situated in the centre section of the new Main Stand, offering the finest views of the match from the best seats in the house.

With Directors? Box style cushioned seats, which are wider than regular stadium seats, the Premium Seating experience offers the ultimate in spectator comfort.  To add to the VIP experience, every Premium Seating season ticket holder will also receive an invitation  to enjoy pre and post-match hospitality in the Directors? Suite at one league match per season.*

The Premium Seating Season Ticket costs ?695.00 and can be purchased either at the Ticket Office or online at Hearts eTickets www.heartsfc.co.uk.  Alternatively, you can purchase your tickets over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1, then option 1.

*Directors? Suite invitations will be allocated via a ballot at the start of the season.  Supporters attending in a group should notify supporterserviceshomplc.co.uk after purchase in order that they can be accommodated in the Directors? Suite at the same game.

davemclaren

This will affect the dot count and overall sales until the section is sold out. The club says there are just over 250 seats, but there are only 225 showing on eTickets. (31 of which have already been sold).

Heart of Midlothian FC is delighted to announce details of a new and exclusive ?Premium Seating? season ticket.

With just over two hundred and fifty seats, the Premium Seating section is situated in the centre section of the new Main Stand, offering the finest views of the match from the best seats in the house.

With Directors? Box style cushioned seats, which are wider than regular stadium seats, the Premium Seating experience offers the ultimate in spectator comfort. To add to the VIP experience, every Premium Seating season ticket holder will also receive an invitation to enjoy pre and post-match hospitality in the Directors? Suite at one league match per season.*

The Premium Seating Season Ticket costs ?695.00 and can be purchased either at the Ticket Office or online at Hearts eTickets www.heartsfc.co.uk. Alternatively, you can purchase your tickets over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1, then option 1.

*Directors? Suite invitations will be allocated via a ballot at the start of the season. Supporters attending in a group should notify supporterserviceshomplc.co.uk after purchase in order that they can be accommodated in the Directors? Suite at the same game.

Shame they are not heated seats. :)

I predict 15.5k season ticket holders come out 1st home game

bauld willie

This will affect the dot count and overall sales until the section is sold out. The club says there are just over 250 seats, but there are only 225 showing on eTickets. (31 of which have already been sold).

With Directors? Box style cushioned seats, which are wider than regular stadium seats, the Premium Seating experience offers the ultimate in spectator comfort. To add to the VIP experience, every Premium Seating season ticket holder will also receive an invitation to enjoy pre and post-match hospitality in the Directors? Suite at one league match per season.*

The Premium Seating Season Ticket costs ?695.00 and can be purchased either at the Ticket Office or online at Hearts eTickets www.heartsfc.co.uk. Alternatively, you can purchase your tickets over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1, then option 1.

*Directors? Suite invitations will be allocated via a ballot at the start of the season. Supporters attending in a group should notify supporterserviceshomplc.co.uk after purchase in order that they can be accommodated in the Directors? Suite at the same game.

Can't help but think this should have been released before 12,000+ of us actually us bought season tickets. This surely makes them harder to sell.

Saint Jambo

Do we know if it will be possible to walk from the main stand concourse through to the Gorgie stand concourse, in the same way you can walk from Gorgie to Wheatfield? Getting a season ticket and would like the option of going and sitting with my mates when there is a seat free beside them.

So just under 2000 walk up tickets available for Cat A games at the moment. Granted a lot of hospitality seats are likely to be released on a match by match basis.

Do we know if it will be possible to walk from the main stand concourse through to the Gorgie stand concourse, in the same way you can walk from Gorgie to Wheatfield? Getting a season ticket and would like the option of going and sitting with my mates when there is a seat free beside them.

Why not get a season ticket with your mates?

davemclaren

Can't help but think this should have been released before 12,000+ of us actually us bought season tickets. This surely makes them harder to sell.

Not really. Presumably you can just move seats. :)

Christ it's high enough.Another tier would be altitude sickness.

Saint Jambo

Why not get a season ticket with your mates?

They were renewing and the seats beside them are already sold, but from experience the seat beside them is often empty.

bauld willie

Not really. Presumably you can just move seats. :)

I know, but it was not mentioned on whether you could pay extra and upgrade

I predict 15.5k season ticket holders come out 1st home game

That's a major boost for diversity if that many "come out"!!

Howdy Doody Jambo

You could just move seats upgrade pay the difference,

I was speaking to the head of security outside the main stand, around 4pm today. He said we are over the 13k mark for ST sales.

Possible, yes. True, I have no clue but would be nice.

A 205

B 89

C 40

D 10

E 43

F 118

G 205

Total 710

H 708

J 587

Total 1295

N 351

P 62

Q 5

Prem 0

R 6

S 45

T 199

Total 668

V 188

W 37

Y 77

Z 194

Total 529

Overall 3202

Estimated sales 12,566 (excluding hospitality)

Oh how I have missed a dot count the last wee while. Great work Footballfirst.

Oh how I have missed a dot count the last wee while. Great work Footballfirst.

I admire FF's patience & giving a precise estimate of sales :2thumbsup:

Footballfirst

I admire FF's patience & giving a precise estimate of sales :2thumbsup:

It's still an estimate because of the caveats and assumptions such as all the Premium seats having been sold, as it appeared on eTickets. Also I don't know how the hospitality sales are going, bar the 80 Private Members Lounge having sold out, although I haven't included them in my figures.

Given the Premium seats only went on sale today this afternoon, the figure I gave this morning overstated the sales by 225 (the no of dots in the section). This morning's total should therefore be revised down to 12,341.

Looking at eTickets just now, it looks like we've sold 35 Premium seats so far.

Archived