Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David McCaig

Seating plan is down. I've just got through to the ticket office on the phone... 4 platinum in row 30 of Wheatfield section C - happy days :-)

David McCaig

How are there so few seats available?

This is the point I made when we first made the announcement... By withdrawing full STs from the Roseburn coupled with the large amount of corporate in the Main, we don't actually have a huge number of additional tickets to sell - which isn't particularly smart if we are looking to increase sales.

For example I have just bought the only block of 4 in all of Section C, D and E in the Wheatfield.

We_are_the_Hearts

This is the point I made when we first made the announcement... By withdrawing full STs from the Roseburn coupled with the large amount of corporate in the Main, we don't actually have a huge number of additional tickets to sell - which isn't particularly smart if we are looking to increase sales.

For example I have just bought the only block of 4 in all of Section C, D and E in the Wheatfield.

10 of us looking to move to sit together but won't be able to. 

gerryjambo41

Seating plan is down. I've just got through to the ticket office on the phone... 4 platinum in row 30 of Wheatfield section C - happy days :-)

You'll be taking as long to get back to the bus as me from up there :D

Main Stand available now, sections N,P,Q,R.

Lower sections only?

Bungalow Bill

Looks like the police box will indeed cause a restricted view. Certain seats not available in T upper.

Looks like the police box will indeed cause a restricted view. Certain seats not available in T upper.

and the whole section of T Lower 

Footballfirst

I managed a dot count of the Wheatfield, Roseburn and Gorgie before it went down.

Wheatfield

A    258
B    106
C    73
D    22
E    57
F    162
G    271

Total 949

Roseburn

H    734
J     640
Total 1,374   

Gorgie
V    201
W    61
X    35
Y    86
Z    223

Total 606

Grand total 2,929

At the end of the first day of the general sale last season there were 1,307 seats available across the stadium.

johnking123

I managed a dot count of the Wheatfield, Roseburn and Gorgie before it went down.

Wheatfield

A    258

B    106

C    73

D    22

E    57

F    162

G    271

Total 949

Roseburn

H    734

J     640

Total 1,374   

Gorgie

V    201

W    61

X    35

Y    86

Z    223

Total 606

Grand total 2,929

Bloody hell. Could hit 15000 at this rate.

Wheatfield

A 258

B 106

C 73

D 22

E 57

F 162

G 271

Total 949

Roseburn

H 734

J 640

Total 1,374

Gorgie

V 201

W 61

Y 86

Z 223

Total 606

Grand total 2,929

At the end of the first day of the general sale last season there were 1,307 seats available across the stadium.

Would imagine it won't be long until they open up the Roseburn to full season tickets.

Bungalow Bill

and the whole section of T Lower

Yeah wasn't sure if T lower was sold out or not. Anyone on here in T lower?

Tokyo Drifter

So, should we be expecting an online seating plan and our first dot count tomorrow morning?

My guess is around 11,500 sold.

Same as Hibs then? Hope we go higher.

David McCaig

You can get 10 together at the back of Section T.

Bungalow Bill

You can get 10 together at the back of Section T.

Can also get 10 at the back of N.

Also 10 available together in section F of the Wheatfield.

Bungalow Bill

Have you looked online yet?

That is not acceptable with a new capacity of 20,000+ someone needs to pull the finger out. Oh you'll have some smarty pants on here saying "well i didn't have a problem and it's everyone elses fault except Hearts ticket office or the computer is at fault" SAD.

Bungalow Bill

That is not acceptable with a new capacity of 20,000+ someone needs to pull the finger out. Oh you'll have some smarty pants on here saying "well i didn't have a problem and it's everyone elses fault except Hearts ticket office or the computer is at fault" SAD.

Calm down.

There are 4-5 sections with 10 seats together available. Instead of jumping on and just moaning, why don't you check the facts first.

Bungalow Bill

Yip. All seem to be spread about

I'm looking online, in the main stand, you can choose from T, P and N if you want 10 seats together.

Section F in the Wheatfield.

Section V and Z in Gorgie.

Something's not adding up here...

David McCaig

Or alternatively look at the seating map and see that 10 are available.

Hearts tweeting saying seating plan now available and can be bought online.

Jambo, Goodbye

Yip. All seem to be spread about

Check again when you can. Easily get ten together in the main.

Hearts tweeting saying seating plan now available and can be bought online.

We_are_the_Hearts

I'm looking online, in the main stand, you can choose from T, P and N if you want 10 seats together.

Section F in the Wheatfield.

Section V and Z in Gorgie.

Something's not adding up here...

Cool, were wanting wheatfield so will check again

Bungalow Bill

Cool, were wanting wheatfield so will check again

Row 1 or 28 in Section F.

Gorgie_Rules

Their season tickets have been on sale since March. We have only had renewals up until today, i'd expect new purchases to take us at least 1,500 ahead of them by next week

Dalstonjambo

Genuine question - have you ever posted anything positive? 

Ironically you seem like the sad one. I'd consider professional help if you are honestly that annoyed by life.

Footballfirst

Main stand Dot count

N - 428

P - 113

Q - 23

Prem - 0

R - 10

S - 69

T - 319

Total - 962

Taken with the other three stands there are 3,891 seats available for sale.   There are also several hundred which appear not to have been made available because of poor sight lines.

Escobar PHM

Main stand Dot count

N - 428

P - 113

Q - 23

Prem - 0

R - 10

S - 69

T - 319

Total - 962

Taken with the other three stands there are 3,891 seats available for sale.   There are also several hundred which appear not to have been made available because of poor sight lines.

Poor sight lines in the ?12million NEW main stand. Surely this cant be so.

Calm down.

There are 4-5 sections with 10 seats together available. Instead of jumping on and just moaning, why don't you check the facts first.

Mitch41 doesn't do facts, just steams in with same stuff repeatedly.

Brave Hearts

How is this not acceptable???

If there are not 10 seats in a row available then that means a lot of seats are occupied all over the stadium resulting in no gaps of 10 seats together.

What can this 'someone' who has to pull their finger out meant to do in a almost filled stadium with no concurrent seats in blocks of 10 ??????

And as others have stated, there are blocks of 10 seats available.

Your moaning for moanings sake is not acceptable...........

Rudi Hates Hibees

Yes. Except ours are only just on general sale this morning. I expect that figure to rise by another 2-3k during the general sale period.

Henry. Henry.

Right. Trying to get 4 new season tickets in the Roseburn. I've got 3 of those guys in my network that I can assign tickets to but 1 isn't on the Hearts database. Where can I register this guy on the system online or do I have to go on person to the ticket office ?

Archived