Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

My last count has 3,466 still available and approx 12,300 sold (excluding hospitality suites)

This is more like the numbers I would expect.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehibsareintheirbeds

I see 1 in Row 23, 2 in Row 24.

Much appreciated, cheers

Excellent stuff  and you just know when Hearts announce official sales soon it will top the wee teams efforts which is always  pleasing

Also, can not wait to sit in my unused seat in September.

BUZZIN, ABSOLUTELY BUZZIN

Excellent stuff  and you just know when Hearts announce official sales soon it will top the wee teams efforts which is always  pleasing

I foresaw 14,000 STs at Hearts and 13,500 at Hibs...the largest for both teams ever...averaging over 17'000 plus at every game in Edinburgh....

I foresaw 14,000 STs at Hearts and 13,500 at Hibs...the largest for both teams ever...averaging over 17'000 plus at every game in Edinburgh....

F T H

Elias Henry Furst

Nobody on here cares what you foresaw regarding the vermin Shuggy. I'm personally fed up reading your posts that appear to continuously mention them.

If you want to talk about all that's good in Edinburgh football, there are other forums where your postings will be appreciated more.

Now, as above....

**** the Hibs.

Cheers.

Psychedelicropcircle

Seating plan is down. I've just got through to the ticket office on the phone... 4 platinum in row 30 of Wheatfield section C - happy days :-)

If it's the low numbers you'll enjoy the couple of sweetie-wife's who chat about Bairns hooses & ? even when we're two down....*** enrages me at times!

Nobody on here cares what you foresaw regarding the vermin Shuggy. I'm personally fed up reading your posts that appear to continuously mention them.

If you want to talk about all that's good in Edinburgh football, there are other forums where your postings will be appreciated more.

Now, as above....

**** the Hibs.

Cheers.

:calmdown:

My last count has 3,466 still available and approx 12,300 sold (excluding hospitality suites)

That can't be correct FF as that would mean we've sold more than Hibs in a fraction of the time.

Some on here will be gutted.

It's been a few years since I've had a season ticket, but I couldn't not get one for the new stand even though I'll end up releasing the seats for most games.

Just bought 2 in section T for me and the boy.

Can't wait for the first game, will defo be back in Edinburgh for that.

Great post. Good to read mate. You've made the right choice :-)

Can one of the dot counters please stick up a screenshot of the page they use to dot count? Preferably the new stand?

Don't think I've ever seen what an actual seat plan looks like.

...bit of a boring request, but there ye go eh.

Gorgie_Rules

Don't want to be negative but we are nowhere near getting the OF and Hibs down to 3 sections.

It seems like we are on about 12,500 max, we sold 13,500 last year. There would have to be demand for us to sell around 16,000 to make it possible.

I think we are looking at the same numbers as last year, potentially pushing 14,000 which is great numbers and more than the club would have budgeted for im sure.

Don't want to be negative but we are nowhere near getting the OF and Hibs down to 3 sections.

It seems like we are on about 12,500 max, we sold 13,500 last year. There would have to be demand for us to sell around 16,000 to make it possible.

I think we are looking at the same numbers as last year, potentially pushing 14,000 which is great numbers and more than the club would have budgeted for im sure.

Keep the extra 2000 seats for walk ups then. Job done.

Speculate to accumulate an aw that.

FTOF & FTH

Clerry Jambo

Can one of the dot counters please stick up a screenshot of the page they use to dot count? Preferably the new stand?

Mr S - here is a link of Section N that has most green dots ( as in seats available )

It's looking an impressive uptake looking at the other stands

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/details/event.aspx?itemref=1495

PS Sorry mate just gives you sections, i thought it would show you seats in N

kettering jam tart

Bear in mind our first home game in the league isn't for over 2 months yet

Only lets you see a section at at time but I roughly merged a bunch of screen shots:

13141414.png

heartsfc_fan

Only lets you see a section at at time but I roughly merged a bunch of screen shots:

13141414.png

:) Nice. Good job.

If it's the low numbers you'll enjoy the couple of sweetie-wife's who chat about Bairns hooses & ? even when we're two down....*** enrages me at times!

:D same issue high up in E. Never seen them celebrate a goal or even heard them talk about the football. Thankfully I've moved for next season. :D

13141414.png

Brilliant job

There are loads of single seats scattered about.  A logistical nightmare but you would think they might ask fans to move their seats along two or three seat wither side them in order to create more pairs of seats.  If that makes sense?  Better chance of selling a pair of seats or three seats than singles.

13141414.png

Cheers Kila. Much better than that hopeless reply Clerry gave :-)

heartsfc_fan

I'm surprised there is more seats still available in N than T.

fireeagle51

13141414.png

Possible to do the same with the wheatfield and Gorgie [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

Finally found out where exactly my seat is!

S Row 21 in the middle.

No' bad.

BurnieHearts

An adult, Under 18 and Under 13 purchased today. Can't wait for the new season and another season with Whitburn Hearts.

Gorgie stand for close to 25-30 years. Are we getting new season tickets? Not fair otherwise

fireeagle51

Gorgie stand for close to 25-30 years. Are we getting new season tickets? Not fair otherwise

Yep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still early days mate until we know from the club how many have gone. It would be a big statement from the fans if we buy sufficient to keep the weeg to a couple of sections, but I have my doubts tbh

With tickets just going on general sale today and around 3000 left I can see these being snapped up before the first home game.

It's an unbelievable statement from supporters to sell so many so far given what we endured last season (especially 2nd half). Let's hope we can get to 15k

FTH

13141414.png

Thanks mate. Quite chuffed with my seat. Aisle seat Q next to premium.

Clerry Jambo

Cheers Kila. Much better than that hopeless reply Clerry gave :-)

It was a shocker Mr S!!

Hibs seemed to have smashed their sales record, now 11,600..........awe wee lambs

theawaygoal

Where does everyone think will be the unofficial standing area? I'm guessing N lower or G upper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David McCaig

Where does everyone think will be the unofficial standing area? I'm guessing N lower or G upper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Large groups of seats available in N upper if fans want to congregate there.

Gorgie_Rules

There are loads of single seats scattered about. A logistical nightmare but you would think they might ask fans to move their seats along two or three seat wither side them in order to create more pairs of seats. If that makes sense? Better chance of selling a pair of seats or three seats than singles.

Certainly does make sense, perhaps the ticket office staff are swamped enough to go to the efforts of it, fans could always spot it themselves and call up and move themselves along a seat or two.

Lets hope they don't contact the majority on here who are being asked to move from 'their' seat to accommodate someone else, meltdown!

Clerry Jambo

It looks like the ground is below the 20,000? No way there's 20,000 dots.

Thank feck!!

Thanks Kila that's brilliant,can't get the plan on my iPad.Looks like most around me in the Wheatfield have renewed.

Archived