S    29

T    154Total   709

V    182

W    35

X    33

Y    70

Z    182Total   502

Overall    3156

Estimated total sales 12,611 (excluding hospitality)

114 sold in the last 2 days.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabienleclerq

No, in my experience the larger the erse cheeks numbers the less Hearts fans are induced to bring their offspring to the match, and the youngsters are our future,

Edinburgh has a growing population, let's leave room for that population to increase as home support.

We were proud enough to boast that we were able to reduce the uglies numbers at Tynecastle, let's keep it this way.

We are leaving room, the roseburn is available for cat B. If interest is there we will sell cat A tickets there, if not we'll take the money from away fans. I'm all for cutting their numbers but not by cutting our nose off and potentially missing out on a player with revenue lost.

We are leaving room, the roseburn is available for cat B. If interest is there we will sell cat A tickets there, if not we'll take the money from away fans. I'm all for cutting their numbers but not by cutting our nose off and potentially missing out on a player with revenue lost.

I agree, it's all about leaving our options open.  If we had decided to sell Cat A season tickets in the Roseburn, we'd not have an option to open up the whole away end to opposition supporters, even if the ST take up in the Roseburn was low.  

So slowly creeping up towards 13000.

Loads of time left to shift even more.

How long do we have? Been toying with the idea for about 2 weeks.

Gorgie_Rules

How long do we have? Been toying with the idea for about 2 weeks.

Not sure how long before the first game home tickets will be up for sale, but hopefully the peroid to buy season tickets is longer due to first home game not being till September, especially if we can pick up a few decent results away early on it may encourage a few late sales.

Perhaps the club could put a deadline on Cat B first, then sell matchday tickets in the Roseburn for the first home game for a peroid whilst STs are still on sale in the other three stands.

The next few boosts to sales will hopefully be this weekend and with fixtures announced, payday next weekend for many then the build up to the season in August/hopefully payday August.

That should see us get to just over the 13,500 of last year imo. Decent sales but won't live up to the promise the early rush brought about. With a successful season hopefully we could push 15k next year.

Not true.

In recent seasons, there have been fewer home seats available for the Uglies than for other home fixtures (only two sections of the Roseburn instead of 3+). And that smaller number of tickets has sold more slowly than those for Category B games.

Not sure what ground you've been attending, but these are the facts.

Are you seriously trying to infer the demand for Hearts v Killie, Dundee, Patrick is higher than Hearts v The Arse Cheeks?

I've been attending Tynecastle by the way, Einstein.

The old firm are scum. Would be better to give free tickets to schools than have more of these vermin in the ground than is absolutely necessary. Less of these deadbeats in the ground means lower stewarding/security costs. While free tickets for kids would reduce revenue it's an investment in the future and having less fans certainly affected the Huns who showed as much fight as when they let their club die.

jambo-in-furness

The old firm are scum. Would be better to give free tickets to schools than have more of these vermin in the ground than is absolutely necessary. Less of these deadbeats in the ground means lower stewarding/security costs. While free tickets for kids would reduce revenue it's an investment in the future and having less fans certainly affected the Huns who showed as much fight as when they let their club die.

This is the attitude we need to show.

the jambo poet

Also free kids is good for the catering and merchandising as the parents always fill their pockets with money to enjoy their day if it's a one off

Jambo, Goodbye

No sane headmaster is going to allow a class to go to an old firm game let alone sit the same stand as them. 

As for collection buckets to offset the cost of a half empty Roseburn, I'm sure the club can think up more grown up and mature ideas to see the two arsecheeks' allocation be cut in future fixtures. 

Bazzas right boot

We don't need to sell out of st to restrict the of.

A couple of k of walk ups for those games will sell.

If we have a decent start that will take care of its self. Over to IC.

Bazzas right boot

Yip.

Anyone know when the cut off point is for hospitality season tickets..?

I imagine the sale of casual tickets can then go on sale.

Footballfirst

Dot counting isn't getting any easier.

The club has confused me with the sale of STs for the Premium section.  The back row (of 9 x 25) has been blanked out as if the seats have been sold, but I'm not sure that they have, given they were available last night.

The club initially said that there would be 200 Premium STs available, but when they went on sale said that there would be more than 250.  The eTickets seat map showed 225 dots.  So what is the exact figure?  I think we will just have to wait until 9th September to see how the section is configured.

johnking123

They are still not sure how many seats in the stand? Did hear it could be more than they unusually thought. Think they did minimum to be on the safe side. Guess we will find out in a few months time!

They are still not sure how many seats in the stand? Did hear it could be more than they unusually thought. Think they did minimum to be on the safe side. Guess we will find out in a few months time!

You don't do 'minimum to be on the safe side' for planning applications.

It will be 20099 or less.

We're selling about 60 a day this week, most of them in the new, main stand. 

I reckon that rate will persist, so that we'll have sold out the main stand in a couple of weeks time.

There will be a lot of hype to come (TV, radio, etc) around the opening of the new stand, and with the prospect of the other two stands selling out, sales will continue at a steady clip, and will be cut off by the club at some stage before the first home game -- as happened last season.

Then the club will have to make a decision about the Roseburn.

We're selling about 60 a day this week, most of them in the new, main stand. 

I reckon that rate will persist, so that we'll have sold out the main stand in a couple of weeks time.

There will be a lot of hype to come (TV, radio, etc) around the opening of the new stand, and with the prospect of the other two stands selling out, sales will continue at a steady clip, and will be cut off by the club at some stage before the first home game -- as happened last season.

Then the club will have to make a decision about the Roseburn.

I think we'll need to sell out the vast majority of the other three stands (maybe 15,000 or so) to have any chance of keeping Hibs and the bigot brothers from getting the full Roseburn.

Footballfirst

Dot counting isn't getting any easier.

The club has confused me with the sale of STs for the Premium section.  The back row (of 9 x 25) has been blanked out as if the seats have been sold, but I'm not sure that they have, given they were available last night.

The club initially said that there would be 200 Premium STs available, but when they went on sale said that there would be more than 250.  The eTickets seat map showed 225 dots.  So what is the exact figure?  I think we will just have to wait until 9th September to see how the section is configured.

There are now 12 rows of 25  (300 seats) showing in the Premium section, up from the 9 x 25 shown on eTickets earlier.

One premium seat is almost as good as two regular season tickets moneywise.

If there is more demand for premium (initially 200 and now 300 available) then that is fantastic news.

fraz the postie

"Rudolf" I think we'll need to sell out the vast majority of the other three stands (maybe 15,000 or so) to have any chance of keeping Hibs and the bigot brothers from getting the full roseburn.

I thought we had some sort of gentlemans agreement that the hibs got a full end as we should get a full end at Easter road in return .

"Rudolf" I think we'll need to sell out the vast majority of the other three stands (maybe 15,000 or so) to have any chance of keeping Hibs and the bigot brothers from getting the full roseburn.

I thought we had some sort of gentlemans agreement that the hibs got a full end as we should get a full end at Easter road in return .

Nope...and why would we?

We'd be selling those seats to Hearts fans, who would the tramps be selling half the Dunbar end to?

Was at the ticket office earlier and the first batch of the new season tickets were sitting in a pile ready to be sent out.

We don't. See the Roseburn thread for details.

Was at the ticket office earlier and the first batch of the new season tickets were sitting in a pile ready to be sent out.

got my new one weeks ago

FF, do you have a figure for how many walk up tickets were available for category A matches last season? I had a look for some dot count threads but the only one I could find suggested we had about 1,200 tickets for sale at the start of the dot count. In my mind the club would be leaving at least 1,500 for walk ups this season in the knowledge/expectation that they can sell them, especially for category A games.

Footballfirst

FF, do you have a figure for how many walk up tickets were available for category A matches last season? I had a look for some dot count threads but the only one I could find suggested we had about 1,200 tickets for sale at the start of the dot count. In my mind the club would be leaving at least 1,500 for walk ups this season in the knowledge/expectation that they can sell them, especially for category A games.

By the end of the ST sales period there were only 168 seats (dots) available across all stands (only sections H & J of the Roseburn). However, the number of seats available for walk-ups depended on what other sections were available to us, e.g J and sometimes part of L. Even then, that number could be increased by the release of unsold hospitality seats, so I can't give you a reliable figure.  The dot counts for each game are as good an indication as any.

Footballfirst

Tonight's update

A    190
B    70
C    44
D    7
E    37
F    109
G    178
Total   635

H    707
J    592
Total  1299

N    297
P    62
Q    0
Prem    205
R    5
S    22
T    154
Total   745

V    167
W    34
X    31
Y    69
Z    176
Total   477

Overall 3,156

The estimated sales have gone up to 12,686, but I think that number is overstated by 25 because of the way the club has reconfigured the Premium section. Seat numbers (dots) went up from 225 to 300, but a full row of 25 was immediately shown as unavailable. 

As a walkup, Hearts pretty much sell out all the Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen seats last season. And this season, add to this Hibs. You have to get in early for a cat A seat..... Easier for bottom 6. I can see 3,000 walkups, up fro. Last year..

Tonight's update

A    190

B    70

C    44

D    7

E    37

F    109

G    178Total   635

H    707

J    592Total  1299

N    297

P    62

Q    0

Prem    205

R    5

S    22

T    154Total   745

V    167

W    34

X    31

Y    69

Z    176Total   477Overall 3,156

The estimated sales have gone up to 12,686, but I think that number is overstated by 25 because of the way the club has reconfigured the Premium section. Seat numbers (dots) went up from 225 to 300, but a full row of 25 was immediately shown as unavailable.

Well done FF.. Will be Interesting to see/hear a full main stand....

I'm a bit confused?  Some fans are saying they have received new season tickets already but when I phoned the ticket office to chase mine up they said they won't be sending them out until the end of June? 

My mate who sits next to me received his one over two weeks ago! 

Elias Henry Furst

I'm a bit confused? Some fans are saying they have received new season tickets already but when I phoned the ticket office to chase mine up they said they won't be sending them out until the end of June?

I renewed in the shop, same seat as last season and they gave me a new card there and then.

I'm guessing the cards being sent out in June are for online and phone sales?

johnking123

A few signings and pay day coming up. Hopefully we will a good few more seats purchased.

I renewed in the shop, same seat as last season and they gave me a new card there and then.

I'm guessing the cards being sent out in June are for online and phone sales?

Probably be that right enough, getting a bit anxious waiting  :uhoh2:

No sane headmaster is going to allow a class to go to an old firm game let alone sit the same stand as them.

I respectfully disagree. Learning what these utter filth are like early in life is character building and never did me any harm. You don't teach kids that fire is dangerous by pretending it doesn't exist. I would go further by having Hearts fans behind them and on both sides and see how they like it. Would also have metal detectors and sniffer dogs, a 1 hour wait to get out the ground and would park their buses at apple yard again.

can't get the e ticket seat allocator to work? can someone post a photo of available seats in section n please? gonna head in today for 5 hopefully

can't get the e ticket seat allocator to work? can someone post a photo of available seats in section n please? gonna head in today for 5 hopefully

Sorry, not able to post an image. Section N has nothing left in the lower except for one seat.  In the upper, most of the seats in the wings right next side of the stand are still available from row 11 up to 36. And in the main area of Section N upper, you can get 5 together in every row from row 28 up to row 36 (although row 28 only has 5 left, and row 30 has 6 left, all together though)..

Welcome to the singing section next season!

Footballfirst

8cOZwAm.jpg

I'm a bit confused? Some fans are saying they have received new season tickets already but when I phoned the ticket office to chase mine up they said they won't be sending them out until the end of June?

It is near the end of June now so I have no idea what your trying to say. Over 12,000 to go out not all the same day mind

Gorgie_Rules

Hopefully the club make an announcement when we reach 13,000 which can't be far off going by FF's figures + hospitality season tickets. I think we'll reach 13,500 which is decent considering the increased capacity and the end of last season, and comfortably third most in the country.

heartandsoul

Was in ticket office last Monday renewing for me and my mate. Girl gave us our new season ticket cards.

bauld willie

Got ours in the post yesterday and I bought them on the day they were released.

mellors1874

Just purchased 3 season tickets

My first since 2004 and my two boys first ever season tickets

There a wee bit excited let's hope hearts do the business this season

It is near the end of June now so I have no idea what your trying to say. Over 12,000 to go out not all the same day mind

Some fans are saying they received their tickets already as did my mate who renewed at the same time as me and got his two weeks past!

As I didn't receive mine I phoned the office to inquire and they informed me that no tickets will be sent out until the end of June? So Aye, just a bit confusing but guess what? It arrived today. Sorry for any distress caused.

Archived