Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

How do you know that there hasn't been any seating plan released yet.

How do I know what?

I stated a few things there, what are you asking me?

They show you a seating plan in the ticket office when you go in to renew. If that's the part you want to know.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambo 4 Ever

Anyway sales will boost this week with the announcement of our restructure of our football department.

what restructure?

Bookmark away, but I reckon come the start of next season we'll have INCREASED our season ticket number.

:stupid:

David McCaig

I will be upgrading from 1 ST to 4... Just hoping that there is a mass exodus from Wheatfield D to the Main Stand!!

Heartsofgold

We will be renewing but I just want to check my understanding of something.

We currently have 4 tickets in the Roseburn and need to move to get the Cat A games.  My understanding is that we renew just now and then , from Jun 7th to June 12th, we can choose new seats elsewhere in the Stadium.  Is my understanding correct?

Jambo 4 Ever

You not answering this question then?

I'm sure I asked you before what part of Hamilton you come from but you didn't answer.

Don't see why I have to say where in Hamilton I am from - happy to do so in a PM... but what relevance does this have to this thread?

gerryjambo41

I will be upgrading from 1 ST to 4... Just hoping that there is a mass exodus from Wheatfield D to the Main Stand!!

Possibly Glasgow needing bigger bus shock :D

jimmyjambo

We currently have 4 tickets in the Roseburn and need to move to get the Cat A games.  My understanding is that we renew just now and then , from Jun 7th to June 12th, we can choose new seats elsewhere in the Stadium.  Is my understanding correct?

Dont think so, we are also in the Roseburn but are waiting until 7th June to the get a season ticket elsewhere in the ground

David McCaig

Possibly Glasgow needing bigger bus shock :D

The boys are already Glasgow Hearts die-hards!!

We currently have 4 tickets in the Roseburn and need to move to get the Cat A games. My understanding is that we renew just now and then , from Jun 7th to June 12th, we can choose new seats elsewhere in the Stadium. Is my understanding correct?

Yeah thats correct. You will be asked to pay the difference in price once you move.

Send an email to the club advising them of where you seek to move too. People in the Roseburn are getting priority in the main stand during the petiod mentioned

Why would you say I'm not a Jambo ?

I thought this was a place to ask questions .

Georgie stand block V Row ten seat 26 .

A lot of people on here seem to think if you've not posted a thousand times your a troll

Captain America

Why would you say I'm not a Jambo ?

I thought this was a place to ask questions .

Georgie stand block V Row ten seat 26 .

A lot of people on here seem to think if you've not posted a thousand times your a troll

:cornette:

I wonder why there's no marketing campaign, no brochure, no push for sales, no updates. It's almost like they're complacent or not bothered.

I've renewed for the 23rd year in a row....

Don't see why I have to say where in Hamilton I am from - happy to do so in a PM... but what relevance does this have to this thread?

watch out for stalkers.

Psychedelicropcircle

I might renew a bit quicker as & when I read on the hearts website that all playing imposters have been given their GTF notice.

I wonder why there's no marketing campaign, no brochure, no push for sales, no updates. It's almost like they're complacent or not bothered.

You're quite wrong about this. The new stand requires many of us to go to the TO in person (as I did, last Thursday) and this can only happen efficiently if people spread out their visits over the available weeks before the deadline closes. A promotion to get people to rush to the TO would be totally irresponsible, as well as unnecessary. 

You're right..... you don't.

But you don't really live or come from Hamilton, do you?

And is it 3 or 5 of you that have season tickets?

Are you really a professor and what university did you go to?

You aren't really a professor are you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Francis Albert

If it wasn't for JKB I don't think I'd know STs were on sale. You'd think there would at least be a prominent "sticky" on the official web home page, instead you have to find your way through a drop down menu under "Tickets" with the exciting one line sales pitch of "2016/17 season tickets are now on sale", with a couple of other links for "more details". Seems to have been no email to existing ST holders or to the wider fan base. On the back of buying a couple of hospitality tickets at Spurs for our Europa game at WHL Tottenham email me when they have something to to sell. As does every business I have been careless enough to give my email address to, in some cases on a weekly basis. Is our marketing department following our players example and just not trying anymore?

We_are_the_Hearts
Heard the advert on Radio Forth quite a bit. Even though I cringed at Scott Wilson saying it will be the East Coasts premier football arena and the famous Tynecastle atmosphere is going to get even better

Captain America

Renewed mine & my dads this morning. 

Hopefully get to more games this season as I missed quite a few due to various reasons.

tynietigers

Just about to renew our 3 tickets :) like what others have said, through thick and thin. Some might say I'm daft but people have short memories the last 2/3 years under Romanov was pure eye bleeding :( I can see something happening here with 3 or 4 really good signings :) so I'm going to jump on the rollercoaster that is HMFC and sit back and hold tight.

If it wasn't for JKB I don't think I'd know STs were on sale. You'd think there would at least be a prominent "sticky" on the official web home page, instead you have to find your way through a drop down menu under "Tickets" with the exciting one line sales pitch of "2016/17 season tickets are now on sale", with a couple of other links for "more details". Seems to have been no email to existing ST holders or to the wider fan base. On the back of buying a couple of hospitality tickets at Spurs for our Europa game at WHL Tottenham email me when they have something to to sell. As does every business I have been careless enough to give my email address to, in some cases on a weekly basis. Is our marketing department following our players example and just not trying anymore?

Ive never received any correspondence from the club asking me to renew.

Seymour M Hersh

That scruffy lot can stay exactly where they are in the Wheatfield!!  ::troll:::'>

Seymour M Hersh

Tbh I can only remember a couple of genuine renewal campaigns that were during Vlad's time. The one on the beach springs to mind. 

JamboBornNBred

My mother stays at Meikle Earnock in Hamilton,just along from the bowling club.Do you know it?

Because someone renews their season ticket it doesn't mean they agree with Cathro being kept on as Head Coach.

Nookie Bear

My mother stays at Meikle Earnock in Hamilton,just along from the bowling club.Do you know it?

Move on, mate.

Because someone renews their season ticket it doesn't mean they agree with Cathro being kept on as Head Coach.

Is somebody seriously suggesting that?????

Francis Albert

You're quite wrong about this. The new stand requires many of us to go to the TO in person (as I did, last Thursday) and this can only happen efficiently if people spread out their visits over the available weeks before the deadline closes. A promotion to get people to rush to the TO would be totally irresponsible, as well as unnecessary.

So the club is deliberately taking a low key approach to selling STs to avoid queues at the Ticket Office? Given its efforts to raise relatively trivial sums from auctions, raffles, scarves and family fun days that doesn't strike me as very likely. And why does the new stand have such a big impact on the Ticket Office?. My understanding is existing ST holders are allocated a seat and can move in June. For some reason the club seems to have decided to allow people to move their allocated seat now but that's the club's choice.

In the meantime the main story on the web site is that Ian Cathro is already preparing for the new season, repeating that nothing can shake his faith in his ability, and stating that signing new players is not the big thing, and that the main thing is developing a blend of existing youth and experience, despite only introducing new youth in the last game. Well perhaps they aren't that bothered about selling STs if they don't realise how negative a message that is for many fans

So the club is deliberately taking a low key approach to selling STs to avoid queues at the Ticket Office? Given its efforts to raise relatively trivial sums from auctions, raffles, scarves and family fun days that doesn't strike me as very likely. And why does the new stand have such a big impact on the Ticket Office?. My understanding is existing ST holders are allocated a seat and can move in June. For some reason the club seems to have decided to allow people to move their allocated seat now but that's the club's choice.

In the meantime the main story on the web site is that Ian Cathro is already preparing for the new season, repeating that nothing can shake his faith in his ability, and stating that signing new players is not the big thing, and that the main thing is developing a blend of existing youth and experience, despite only introducing new youth in the last game. Well perhaps they aren't that bothered about selling STs if they don't realise how negative a message that is for many fans

A pretty worrying statement to be honest. Not a deal beaker as regards ST renewals but it does nothing to inspire people when he talks.

Probably the main problem right there !

A pretty worrying statement to be honest. Not a deal beaker as regards ST renewals but it does nothing to inspire people when he talks.

Probably the main problem right there !

It's a bit worrying that he feels the need to tell everyone how much confidence in his own ability he has.

It's sounds like he'd trying to convince himself as well as us.

Reminds me of a certain PM .

jambos are go!

So the club is deliberately taking a low key approach to selling STs to avoid queues at the Ticket Office? Given its efforts to raise relatively trivial sums from auctions, raffles, scarves and family fun days that doesn't strike me as very likely. And why does the new stand have such a big impact on the Ticket Office?. My understanding is existing ST holders are allocated a seat and can move in June. For some reason the club seems to have decided to allow people to move their allocated seat now but that's the club's choice.In the meantime the main story on the web site is that Ian Cathro is already preparing for the new season, repeating that nothing can shake his faith in his ability, and stating that signing new players is not the big thing, and that the main thing is developing a blend of existing youth and experience, despite only introducing new youth in the last game. Well perhaps they aren't that bothered about selling STs if they don't realise how negative a message that is for many fans

Do you expect them to beg?

Do you expect them to beg?

Maybe not beg as such. But I fully expect phone calls or emails to lapsed season ticket holders next month.

Renewed yesterday for myself and my 2 boys ..?780.00 well spent !!! 

Renewed mine... nothing to do with Berra signing and the exodus mind

Renewed mine the other day. Thoroughly looking forward to next season, and i was looking forward to it before we started to make excellent signings.

:)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And if someone doesn't renew it doesn't mean they want rid of Cathro too

siegementality

Eddlewood Bowling Club?

JamboBornNBred

Eddlewood Bowling Club?

Thats the one

siegementality

Thats the one

Don't know it mate. But if you are trying to catch JiH out better try harder. It's 2017 FFS, if you told me what your mothers address is I could go to google earth and tell you what colour her curtains are!!

JamboBornNBred

hahahaha...yeah as if i would.The fact he didnt answer was proof enough :)

marshallschunkychicken

Renewed about a week ago, 14th year in the same seat but my view across the pitch will be a lot different.

Archived