Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Nookie Bear

If you are not constantly making excuses for the current management regime over this seasons absolute shambles, I note you have already started making up excuses for next season.

Unless Cathro is sacked to encourage season ticket sales, any new players will have a close season to gel and get it right under tutelage of our historically worst ever manager.

No more excuses please.

Exactly.

He will have a healthy budget, the support of Levein and a management structure, no European football, largely his squad, a new stadium and the backing of a loyal fanbase.

No more excuses indeed..

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis Albert

Spot on

Too many pernickety folk wanting everything to be perfect all the time.

Always looking for mistakes, too eager and very quick to criticise.

Just now seem to be looking for excuses and reasons not to commit to following us next season.

Being a Jambo means thing are not perfect most of the time.

So if you are looking for everything to be perfect for you to renew season ticket, well it ain't gonna happen.

Get behind our club and demonstrate your support for us.

Please identify one post which remotely suggests everything should be perfect all the time. Inventing such absurd straw men gets us nowhere.

And why do people need "excuses"? Whether they renew or not is up to them, whether we like it or not.

sairyinthat

Someone should do a poll to gauge how things are going. Renewed, Renewing Soon, Undecided, Not Renewing

I am not sure we will reach the 13,500 of last year unfortunately, however 13,000 should be the minimum target.

Aw Naw not more F****** polls please.

We_are_the_Hearts

We will sell 14,000 again. Not sure what the panic is. Yip the team were shite but a few signings, a few weeks without football and the minority who are in the huff will be back. It's a way of life.

Waste it on terrible signings like Berra or trying to capture Niall McGinn?

Just look at their record of the last 5 months take the blinkers off and look at the rubbish these 2 have signed.

stirlingshirejambo

I thought "new" season tickets could only be bought from 16th June ???

3.4 Period 4: Fans wishing to purchase new season tickets. From 16th June

All remaining seats will go on general sale.

It's not a new

I've renewed in roseburn but as that is no longer available for all matches I'm able to move into main stand on the 7th as a renewal

They requested before season tickets went on sale if you wanted to renew and as I had replied we were then allocated a guaranteed space in the main stand

I renewed yesterday.  Was never in doubt just a matter of having cash at the time.  Roll on September.

You're maybe better just getting yersel a season ticket for Blackburn Juniors

Just look at their record of the last 5 months take the blinkers off and look at the rubbish these 2 have signed.

The Treasurer

And out of that "rubbish" only 2 remain (Isma & Martin).

Maybe it's you that needs to remove the blinkers

Renewed mine this morning.....hoping I can get the seat next to me for little fella but got to wait till the window where folk move to see if the guy next to me moves like he said he may do..

fabienleclerq

Just renewed the 2 kickback tickets for the sick kids.

:brucey:

gorgie rd eh11

Renewed at the first opportunity a couple of weeks back.

A rough count in my head totalled about 25 people who I have spoken to about renewing and not one has said they aren't.

Renewed mine yesterday, I always have that pleased/relieved moment when I renew.

Down to Tynie tomorrow to renew then back again on Sunday for FOH plot ceremony (finally - I qualified last June!)

5 renewals by monday.

4 die hards and a welcome back.

Plus 2 bairns.

1 not renewing.

Hes a tit anyway.

stirlingshirejambo

5 renewals by monday.

Plus 2 bairns.

1 not renewing.

His loss

He'll regret it by October when we're flying and he's buying a match ticket to sit on his own

Hes a tit anyway.

Renewed today.

Steady stream of customers also renewing while I was in.

5 renewals by monday.

Plus 2 bairns.

1 not renewing.

Hes a tit anyway.

i8?   :whistling:

Jamboelite

Next time someone is in the TO ask how ST's are doing and why no update.

I wonder if its because they have so much on the go with the main stand and Roseburn people moving etc....

I think ST's will go up quite substantially this week with it being pay day for most.

You're maybe better just getting yersel a season ticket for Blackburn Juniors

not nice.

And out of that "rubbish" only 2 remain (Isma & Martin).

Maybe it's you that needs to remove the blinkers

If it's carry on regardless we will be in trouble my wee pal. If Cathro isn't sacked and manages to bring success to Hearts nobody would be happier than me but i believe Cathro & co will fall flat on their faces.

Gorgie_Rules

Reckon we'll get an update around Thursday 1st/Friday 2nd of June of how sales are going. Final push the weekend before the 6th

I'll take a stab at renewal rate being about 85 - 90% which would be 12,000ish with new season tickets taking us to the 12,500 - 12,750 mark, 750 - 1000 down on last year, a total drop of about 7.5%. Would be a decent effort but hopefully proved wrong and its 13k+

I renewed today.... but came across a really stupid policy. I sit in the main stand and wanted to pay the ?100 donation towards the new stand. I benefit from the phased price increases. I understood that I wouldn't be able to lock in the lower prices, but wanted to donate and have the option to have my seats in cup games.

Our systems wouldn't allow me to do this unless I agreed to go straight to platinum pricing. I couldn't donate the ?100 requested unless I paid an extra ?100.00 on top of my season ticket.

So.... it would cost me ?200.00 extra just to get the right to buy cup tickets in the seats I have as a season ticket.

The club couldn't accept my donation of ?100.00 unless I paid an extra ?100.00 for my season ticket...madness. Pretty certain that this will put many people off who currently sit in the main stand from giving a donation.

I ended up renewing two tickets and not giving a donation. The club has lost ?200.00 I had been willing to donate.

Reckon we'll get an update around Thursday 1st/Friday 2nd of June of how sales are going. Final push the weekend before the 6th

I'll take a stab at renewal rate being about 85 - 90% which would be 12,000ish with new season tickets taking us to the 12,500 - 12,750 mark, 750 - 1000 down on last year, a total drop of about 7.5%. Would be a decent effort but hopefully proved wrong and its 13k+

Good judgement.....I said 11,500 STS and 3,000 walkups........ With good 8 sellouts ...2,000 free seats most games

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Renewed last night. My laddie's season ticket went from ?50 up to ?205.

:seething:

youngy1874

Just checking if anyone knows if the ticket office will be open today at the same times as the club store? Cant find ticket office opening time on the website, just the club shop info. Heading through from Carluke to renew today if its open.

I renewed today.... but came across a really stupid policy. I sit in the main stand and wanted to pay the ?100 donation towards the new stand. I benefit from the phased price increases. I understood that I wouldn't be able to lock in the lower prices, but wanted to donate and have the option to have my seats in cup games.

Our systems wouldn't allow me to do this unless I agreed to go straight to platinum pricing. I couldn't donate the ?100 requested unless I paid an extra ?100.00 on top of my season ticket.

So.... it would cost me ?200.00 extra just to get the right to buy cup tickets in the seats I have as a season ticket.

The club couldn't accept my donation of ?100.00 unless I paid an extra ?100.00 for my season ticket...madness. Pretty certain that this will put many people off who currently sit in the main stand from giving a donation.

I ended up renewing two tickets and not giving a donation. The club has lost ?200.00 I had been willing to donate.

I mean what the hell is the ticket office manager doing. Just because the computer says no it doesn't make it right. Who is running our club people with common sense or a computer system. Come on Hearts get a grip.

You can donate to Hearts. Any time. Just send a cheque if they can't take cash just now. ?100 or whatever other figure you want. Pretty easy. No fuss.

Just checking if anyone knows if the ticket office will be open today at the same times as the club store? Cant find ticket office opening time on the website, just the club shop info. Heading through from Carluke to renew today if its open.

Ticket office is open today. Till 4pm. Closed Sunday.

Good judgement.....I said 11,500 STS and 3,000 walkups........ With good 8 sellouts ...2,000 free seats most games

If we've only got 2,000 empty seats most games then that would be incredible, sadly, I can see it being closer to 4,000 empty seats most games unless we start giving them away though the schools like Hibs

jamtartan74

Delighted to say I have also just renewed mine, quick and easy over the phone. can't wait for next season now, bring on the filth. HHGH FTH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamtartan74

One thing I want to add is that when I checked etickets for my account, it's showing up that I have paid the ?100 on top of my ?370 but I definitely haven't paid that so not sure why it's showing that I have? Anyone getting the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I predict an announcement in the middle of June that 10k have been sold.

More than that i hope. If your right Ann Budge must act to listen to what the fans want because there are a lot of disgruntled people who have not renewed. In fact there are many fans who have renewed that aren't happy with the management and recruitment of the team. The fans will not accept dross.

More than that i hope. If your right Ann Budge must act to listen to what the fans want because there are a lot of disgruntled people who have not renewed. In fact there are many fans who have renewed that aren't happy with the management and recruitment of the team. The fans will not accept dross.

Give it a rest for Christ sake. Every single thread you're on moaning.

Can you not start a new moaning thread and wallow there?

Independence

Renewed times 2 last night. Price increase but delighted the way the club is moving taking into account its only a few years ago I didn't know if I would have a team to support. Onwards and upwards with monet going to the club!

The moaners have their place. Demanding success is positive.

But reality is different. Being positive is an important part of being successful.

Tricky eh.

Independence

Give it a rest for goodness sake. You sound more like a Hobby who is trying to put Hearts fans off renewing than a true Hearts fan who wishes the club to prosper. Contrary to your post my friends/relatives are not happy with the management of the team but...are all renewing. I suggest you either support another team or jump up and down 100 times, throw your teddy out of the pram and keep a scowling fisog on show for all to see and until you are happy. 

Renewed 2 this afternoon. I asked how renewals were going in general and was told very well and that it had been extremely busy today.

Give it a rest for goodness sake. You sound more like a Hobby who is trying to put Hearts fans off renewing than a true Hearts fan who wishes the club to prosper. Contrary to your post my friends/relatives are not happy with the management of the team but...are all renewing. I suggest you either support another team or jump up and down 100 times, throw your teddy out of the pram and keep a scowling fisog on show for all to see and until you are happy.

OK then all is dandy at Hearts. We're selling record numbers of season tickets, the fans are 100% behind our unlucky Head Coach and we all have confidence in the team he's going to build this season coming.

I've never been so excited about the new season. We will fill the new capacity of Tynecastle no bother. With Cathro in charge and his quality signings the fans will flock to Tynie for his brand of new age attacking football and with big Craig sitting in the stand sending wee notes down to the dugout by his runner, Jon Daly, how could we fail.

Archived