Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

2 renewals from me and got 4 new season ticket holders lined up.

I have a very good feeling about next year.... typical Hearts we have a good year then a bad year then followed by a bad year....it's been like this for a long time.

Good for you! The 4 lined up will net of the 4 I'm not renewing. I'm not putting 1 more penny in until that little prick is away

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever way you look at it this mess has the potential to cost the club a lot of money.

If we do nothing and rebuild the team to Mr Cathro's specifications and it goes wrong we face the prospect of having spent loads of money on signings and then having to pay compensation to both get rid of this management team and find a new one.

If we get rid after the Celtic game we have to pay the current management team compensation and hire a new coaching team.

Expensive either way imo.

Clerry Jambo

Pure guesswork on my behalf, but silence from the club suggests renewals maybe on the slow side

TBF it is only 4 days, but previous seasons they have been flying off the shelves in the first few days

Only a drastic reduction in sales may force Ann into some sort of action.

Pure guesswork on my behalf, but silence from the club suggests renewals maybe on the slow side

TBF it is only 4 days, but previous seasons they have been flying off the shelves in the first few days

Only a drastic reduction in sales may force Ann into some sort of action.

Calm yourself, Clerry, plenty time for dot counting.

In fact, it will be a job in itself next season, bud !

Jamboelite

Yes, you are right. TBH I didn't find the woman that helpful. She's not one that I've seen before.

i was in a bit of a hurry I had the laddie & his pal with me at the Fun Day, it was towards the end of the day & they were in a rush to go & watch the last 'Legends' match.

I was going to go back this week & have a better look as to where exactly our seats are going to be.

Also, like you said we could move on 7th.

Thanks for the advice.

Sorry didnt mean to come across short in that response i know what its like trying to have a conversation with kids around.

Hope you get it sorted.

I think if you start as a student you would stay one for the whole season? That was the case for my son when he went up an age bracket.

Not for Postgraduate courses, as my student status officially ends in January 2018, which would be midway through the season.

Looking to do another course, but not sure of being accepted yet, hence being unsure about a student season ticket :thumbsup:

No Announcements on sales so far? Wonder why..........

Most folk don't get paid until next week and folk got until June to keep their seat

Don't think any sale figures now would be much of an indication

Ann will be getting worried that not all is well with season tickets sales. I would know why and i'll bet many Jambokickbackers will know why. What will it take for the reason it's happening to be dealt with.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Most folk don't get paid until next week and folk got until June to keep their seat

Don't think any sale figures now would be much of an indication

To add to this, last season the tickets were on sale before our last home game. Many people, including me, simply called into the TO before kick off and renewed.

The club may have missed a trick in not having the tickets available before the Aberdeen game. Certainly the club will face debit card costs from my renewal, rather than the cold hard cash I was able to hand over last year.

Ann will be getting worried that not all is well with season tickets sales. I would know why and i'll bet many Jambokickbackers will know why. What will it take for the reason it's happening to be dealt with.

It's hard to tell this year because there is no early bird discount.

I do think ST sales or lack of them could force change though.

Italian Lambretta

If we find ourselves selling less Season tickets than the leith junkies then this will be a tipping point for Ann Budge

Never any question about me and my laddie renewing but it'll be a week on Monday before I can get up to Edinburgh with the cash, If I could have gotten up this week they would have been bought. There must be lots of reasons if renewals are slower than last year apart from the obvious.

Renewed now

And even went for the ?100 price freeze option too!

Good news. Sales might be slower but there is no incentive for folk to rush. There is also the fact that a lot will be waiting for seats in the main stand to be released.

We'll get there in the end.

Tynecastlesmychurch

I get paid on the 26th. I will renew after that. And will also be paying the ?100 extra too.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Renewed now

And even went for the ?100 price freeze option too!

You do realise that some on here will demand you post a picture of the ST to prove that... ;)

Jambo 4 Ever

You do realise that some on here will demand you post a picture of the ST to prove that... ;)

Hopefully the usual crowd of keyboard warriors who did in the past have given up on the name calling now so fingers crossed they wont!

Roll on next season

Renewed today but have a question.

I was charged for postage. I asked why it wasn't simply added to my existing ST like previous years. Was told that it was due to the redesigned stadium and seating. I'm in the Wheatfield.

Did he see me coming?

Renewed today but have a question.

I was charged for postage. I asked why it wasn't simply added to my existing ST like previous years. Was told that it was due to the redesigned stadium and seating. I'm in the Wheatfield.

Did he see me coming?

New season tickets getting issued posted to your house

I really am worried that season ticket sales will be a lot lower this season coming compared with the last 

2 seasons. Having a larger capacity of over 20,000  i'd of hoped we'd be able to increase the amount 

of  S.T.  sales but with nothing coming out of Hearts and many fans unhappy with the direction the 

management are taking with the team i fear that our team will suffer and the clubs finances will take a 

massive hit. When i think of the times in the past when Burley was made manager,  Hearts were placed

into administration and we were told the next game might be Hearts last, the 8,000 plus who committed 

to the FOH by pledging monthly amounts ect i remember the way our fans joined together to support 

and back the club against all the odds. Hearts fans are divided with some angry regarding the Levein 

Cathro control of our team and this i'm afraid will not be resolved until someone at the club talks to 

the fans and tells them why our team is so spineless and incompetent and what is the remedy to 

turn things around. A remedy that will galvanize the whole fan base into getting them believing that 

the club will employ people who know what they are doing and make our fans proud of the Hearts.

I really am worried that season ticket sales will be a lot lower this season coming compared with the last 

2 seasons. Having a larger capacity of over 20,000  i'd of hoped we'd be able to increase the amount 

of  S.T.  sales but with nothing coming out of Hearts and many fans unhappy with the direction the 

management are taking with the team i fear that our team will suffer and the clubs finances will take a 

massive hit. When i think of the times in the past when Burley was made manager,  Hearts were placed

into administration and we were told the next game might be Hearts last, the 8,000 plus who committed 

to the FOH by pledging monthly amounts ect i remember the way our fans joined together to support 

and back the club against all the odds. Hearts fans are divided with some angry regarding the Levein 

Cathro control of our team and this i'm afraid will not be resolved until someone at the club talks to 

the fans and tells them why our team is so spineless and incompetent and what is the remedy to 

turn things around. A remedy that will galvanize the whole fan base into getting them believing that 

the club will employ people who know what they are doing and make our fans proud of the Hearts.

Is that a yay or nay on another renewal, Mitch ?

New season tickets getting issued posted to your house

New cards for everyone, is it not ?

See those of you moaning about slow sales and expressing your angst repeatedly, presumably you've renewed? Assuming there's something to renew in the first place.

Biffa Bacon

Renewed and fed the coo. (There is a life sized cow at the door of the club shop collecting donations that will go towards the new stand, for those that don't know )

Not for Postgraduate courses, as my student status officially ends in January 2018, which would be midway through the season.

Looking to do another course, but not sure of being accepted yet, hence being unsure about a student season ticket :thumbsup:

When I was a [mature] postgrad it was my status at the time of buying the ticket that mattered.

New cards for everyone, is it not ?

What's actually been said about everyone getting new cards? I didn't know I just assumed my renewal would automatically be added to my current card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's actually been said about everyone getting new cards? I didn't know I just assumed my renewal would automatically be added to my current card.

I renewed today and got a new card, as did my friend who renewed at the same time. We were told that everybody was getting a new card.

I renewed today and got a new card, as did my friend who renewed at the same time. We were told that everybody was getting a new card.

I did it on Monday online so presumably mines will be posted out. Like others have mentioned I did wonder at the time why I was being charged for postage and just put it down to a daft glitch in the system so didn't bother that much.

centraljambo

Renewed today and already looking forward to watching the team and backing the club for my 60th consecutive season.

HHGH 

bauld willie

It's also on the web page confirmation and Email when you do it online.

"New Season Ticket Smartcards are being issued to all supporters for season 17/18 - these will be posted in due course"

It's also on the web page confirmation and Email when you do it online.

"New Season Ticket Smartcards are being issued to all supporters for season 17/18 - these will be posted in due course"

:thumbs:

Cheers m8 I didn't bother reading all the small print of other stuff it was basically just on renewed and off again. I should maybe read things more lol

Is that a yay or nay on another renewal, Mitch ?

I'm in no hurry to renew. My ?470 is sitting in the bank. Will i attend every single home game next season ? No, but that has never stopped me renewing before. With work, holidays and even illness i have never held back before so what's different this time ?

I bet you can guess.

gorgie rd eh11

I'm in no hurry to renew. My ?470 is sitting in the bank. Will i attend every single home game next season ? No, but that has never stopped me renewing before. With work, holidays and even illness i have never held back before so what's different this time ?

I bet you can guess.

You're a bit of a drama queen?

You're a bit of a drama queen?

Nobody has ever said that to me in person so i guess you are quite safe.

gorgie rd eh11

Nobody has ever said that to me in person so i guess you are quite safe.

What the **** is that meant to mean?

davemclaren

I bet you can guess.

No, tell me.

Archived