Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Sadly if a small minority of people on here don't like what you post, you get called a hibby - but just ignore them

Can't say I'm suprisied by the lower number of 1st day sales... but still think it will be around the 13k mark by beginning of season.

Don't take it to heart. The way I see it, the moment someone starts slagging or abusing you, they have lost the argument.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly if a small minority of people on here don't like what you post, you get called a hibby - but just ignore them

Can't say I'm suprisied by the lower number of 1st day sales... but still think it will be around the 13k mark by beginning of season.

Don't take it to heart. The way I see it, the moment someone starts slagging or abusing you, they have lost the argument.

I never called him a Hibby it was a joke.

I have never accused you of that either in fact I have been supportive of you when others have been slagging you.

Sorry if i offended Bobo or anyone else for that matter.

3,500 hospitality seats sounds like an awful lot to me.

. Slightly. How many does the stand hold ?

Clerry Jambo

re number of hospitality seats.

Do you think that with the new stand and improved facilities that maybe Ann has managed to persuade businesses to "buy" blocks of seats for match days?

Random thought, probably alot of lillian gish, move on, nothing to see here!!

re number of hospitality seats.

Do you think that with the new stand and improved facilities that maybe Ann has managed to persuade businesses to "buy" blocks of seats for match days?

Random thought, probably alot of lillian gish, move on, nothing to see here!!

If they do, I hope it is as near the top of the stand as possible. With the TV camera pointing that way, don't want a bunch of static suits in the background

If they do, I hope it is as near the top of the stand as possible. With the TV camera pointing that way, don't want a bunch of static suits in the background

They won't be though eh.

The hospitality seats are rows 11 to 17 are they not ?

Tokyo Drifter

Got mine yesterday. Wasn't exactly busy. Arrived at lunchtime and there was three guys ahead of me and one behind me when I left. One guy was in chatting to a pal saying he wasn't renewing.

The 3,500 hospitality seats seems a bit exagerrated then. :)

A bit high to be sure, Dave.

If the first 7 upper rows are hospitality, that's around 200 a section. If N and T aren't hospitality, as has been suggested, that's 5 sections...around 1000 or thereabouts.

Of course, the premium seating is in that figure so maybe more.

They won't be though eh.

The hospitality seats are rows 11 to 17 are they not ?

I think for those rows it'd likely be more the Willie Bauld suite style, no dress code and reasonably priced, with the higher end hospitality and directors further up

I think for those rows it'd likely be more the Willie Bauld suite style, no dress code and reasonably priced, with the higher end hospitality and directors further up

The premium section would be the higher end crew i'd imagine, no ?

Not seen much about the premium thingy.

The premium section would be the higher end crew i'd imagine, no ?

Not seen much about the premium thingy.

I reckon the bits I've coloured in maroon in Q and R will be the Willie Bauld style hospitality and the centre section that's untagged will be the higher end stuff

Screen_Shot_2017-05-16_at_20.18.30.png

I reckon the bits I've coloured in maroon in Q and R will be the Willie Bauld style hospitality and the centre section that's untagged will be the higher end stuff

Could well be, mate.

I'm only going on what people have said after visiting the ticket office...although those views differ !

Renewed mine and the wee fellys today. I'm sure it was cheaper than last year, though his has went up a fiver.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Rows 11-20 or thereabouts were greyed out in S

I renewed yesterday in section Q, row 35 next to the untagged area....There was nothing mentioned or suggested regarding hospitality or corporate. The seats towards the rear of the new stand in Q & R looked like they were available to anyone who held ST's for the old Q & R area's in the old stand. 

By The Light..

Did i miss an email or a letter?

Don't think I've seen anything. So obviously I'm reading this thread and know that I can probably go to the hmfc website and renew online. But 6th June isn't far away and not everyone uses website given how many folk queue for tx

Francis Albert

From what I heard earlier it is the lowest number of renewals on the first day since Budge/FOH took over.

no early bird incentive, uninspiring recent form, a slightly low key renewal message in the midst of other messages about fund raising events, a not very user friendly web site for renewals ... i don't think you had to be itk to post this. I think we'll do surprisingly well in the end.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Did i miss an email or a letter?

Don't think I've seen anything. So obviously I'm reading this thread and know that I can probably go to the hmfc website and renew online. But 6th June isn't far away and not everyone uses website given how many folk queue for tx

You must have missed an email, aye. I definitely got one.

Renewed our 3 today in the new main stand. In Block R row 16 (and 17 for one of the laddies). He had been allocated a seat well away from me! We have to wait until 7 June to see if we can all move to a single row. Obvious that seats were allocated by computer I.e. No common sense. A bit disappointed as we will be further from halfway and still not together in one row.

Hagar the Horrible

I don't think I can be bothered now,  Its not going to get any better, but I will when we mount another challenge for the championship the following year.  we will stick with Cathro way beyond the  event horizon, when the new manager has no chance to repair the damage and another set of duds comes in.  I do hope I am wrong but its a downward spiral and we wont win another game this side of Halloween

portobellojambo1

The 3,500 hospitality seats seems a bit exagerrated then. :)

It is possibly me that has caused some confusion Dave. I was speaking to someone that should know and what I was told that once the new stand is in place the catering requirements will increase to around 3,500. I didn't ask the person to expand on that figure, but I suspect that in addition to the standard sort of hospitality packages there may well be other seated area food outlets within the main stand, possibly even around the stadium, depending on how they fully refurbish beneath the Wheatfield. It wasn't my intention to mislead anyone in my original post and I apologise if I phrased it in such a way that may have caused confusion, wasn't my intention. I know there will be 3 kitchens within the new main stand, which  in itself does possibly suggest that in addition to the normal hospitality areas there may well be additional food/drink outlets needing food preparation. I've not looked back at my original post but I'm not sure if I said that there would be 3,500 stand seats taken up by people in hospitality, again I'm sorry if it came across that way, maybe a reminder that when you are getting tired it is probably best to go to bed rather than onto JKB and post, well for me anyway.

davemclaren

It is possibly me that has caused some confusion Dave. I was speaking to someone that should know and what I was told that once the new stand is in place the catering requirements will increase to around 3,500. I didn't ask the person to expand on that figure, but I suspect that in addition to the standard sort of hospitality packages there may well be other seated area food outlets within the main stand, possibly even around the stadium, depending on how they fully refurbish beneath the Wheatfield. It wasn't my intention to mislead anyone in my original post and I apologise if I phrased it in such a way that may have caused confusion, wasn't my intention. I know there will be 3 kitchens within the new main stand, which  in itself does possibly suggest that in addition to the normal hospitality areas there may well be additional food/drink outlets needing food preparation. I've not looked back at my original post but I'm not sure if I said that there would be 3,500 stand seats taken up by people in hospitality, again I'm sorry if it came across that way, maybe a reminder that when you are getting tired it is probably best to go to bed rather than onto JKB and post, well for me anyway.

No probs.

no early bird incentive, uninspiring recent form, a slightly low key renewal message in the midst of other messages about fund raising events, a not very user friendly web site for renewals ... i don't think you had to be itk to post this. I think we'll do surprisingly well in the end.

You can add to that a host of renewals waiting until the move date. There's 7 of us been allocated in P but would prefer them a tad further back. No point in doing anything until we know where we'll be put.

I also believe we'll sell well. I'm thinking a glut of early impressive signings will push us over this season's total. Hopefully in doing so lock out a couple of thousand tramps in the Roseburn to boot.

Not really fussy about the "Cathro out" mob who refuse to renew on those grounds. Don't think they'll amount to that many.

i went in on Sunday to buy my tickets.

But, I wasn't too happy with what I was offered.

Instead of 3 seats in from an aisle we were going to be put right in the middle of a row & I could not tell where in relation to the pitch that was going to be.

I came away wanting to be able to check online exactly where these seats are compared to where we are just now, but like others have said - there is no seating diagram

At the moment we are 4 rows back in the upper tier, almost in line with the away dugout.

These are perfect seats just now & I really don't want to lose out on anything, we like all the folk around us as well.

Does anybody know - are the same folk likely to be offered similar seats?

Apparently according to the lady in the ticket office the first few rows of the upper tier are now going to be for 'Hospitality'.

So, does that now mean we are now going to be even further back?

I'm confused & really don't want to end up in seats that we don't like.

Jamboelite

Instead of 3 seats in from an aisle we were going to be put right in the middle of a row & I could not tell where in relation to the pitch that was going to be.

I came away wanting to be able to check online exactly where these seats are compared to where we are just now, but like others have said - there is no seating diagram

At the moment we are 4 rows back in the upper tier, almost in line with the away dugout.

These are perfect seats just now & I really don't want to lose out on anything, we like all the folk around us as well.

Apparently according to the lady in the ticket office the first few rows of the upper tier are now going to be for 'Hospitality'.

It might have been worth asking these questions when you were in on Sunday ?

Would you not be better getting the ones offered which as you say are fine and then trying to move on June 7th ?

It might have been worth asking these questions when you were in on Sunday ?

Would you not be better getting the ones offered which as you say are fine and then trying to move on June 7th ?

Yes, you are right. TBH I didn't find the woman that helpful. She's not one that I've seen before.

i was in a bit of a hurry I had the laddie & his pal with me at the Fun Day,  it was towards the end of the day & they were in a rush to go & watch the last 'Legends' match.

I was going to go back this week & have a better look as to where exactly our seats are going to be.

Also, like you said we could move on 7th.

Thanks for the advice.

I can't help with your question about aisle seats but I was told by the TO office that the first available row in Section S is Row 19.

Anything lower than that in the upper stand is for hospitality.

Different sections may well have differing

configuration though.

Captain America

Yes, you are right. TBH I didn't find the woman that helpful. She's not one that I've seen before.

i was in a bit of a hurry I had the laddie & his pal with me at the Fun Day,  it was towards the end of the day & they were in a rush to go & watch the last 'Legends' match.

I was going to go back this week & have a better look as to where exactly our seats are going to be.

Also, like you said we could move on 7th.

Thanks for the advice.

Ofcourse they were it was Kickback's finest v the Collywolly haters.

:locke:

Elias Henry Furst

That's me renewed.

Threw a strop after the Hibs farce and questioned whether I'd bother. Push comes to shove and there is only one outcome, however.

Onwards and upwards.

Hospitality have made more noise than most other parts of the stadium recently.

Hospitality have made more noise than most other parts of the stadium recently.

Good point.

stirlingshirejambo

For those that are renewing in Roseburn but moving to main stand I got the below e mail from the very helpful ticket office which may be of some use

I have to say they have always been excellent when we have had queries/upgrades etc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you are in the Roseburn stand you have priority to move so you can either renew your current seats in the Roseburn then when you move you pay the difference. Or you don?t have to renew and we will contact you between the 7th ? 12th June to buy a new seat/move current seats as you have emailed us originally telling us about your seat move.

If you were to renew your current seats with the payment plan at the cat B prices they monthly payments would not change as once the finance is approved it cannot be amended. You would have to just pay the difference to us at the time when you move seats.

davemclaren

That's me renewed.

Threw a strop after the Hibs farce and questioned whether I'd bother. Push comes to shove and there is only one outcome, however.

Onwards and upwards.

Good man.

To make up for not being able to make tonight'a game, I've just renewed mine.  Row 31.  Sounds high up!

Fxxx the SPFL

Brilliant on all who have renewed for those who are going to renew well done for those who are dithering keep the faith you know you want to renew.

You must have missed an email, aye. I definitely got one.

I've not had an email either.

For those that are renewing in Roseburn but moving to main stand I got the below e mail from the very helpful ticket office which may be of some use

I have to say they have always been excellent when we have had queries/upgrades etc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you are in the Roseburn stand you have priority to move so you can either renew your current seats in the Roseburn then when you move you pay the difference. Or you don?t have to renew and we will contact you between the 7th ? 12th June to buy a new seat/move current seats as you have emailed us originally telling us about your seat move.

If you were to renew your current seats with the payment plan at the cat B prices they monthly payments would not change as once the finance is approved it cannot be amended. You would have to just pay the difference to us at the time when you move seats.

Very helpful post regarding the finance.

I wasn't sure about renewing, as I'm usually on a student season ticket, but I'm not 100% sure if I'll be a student for the entire duration of next season.

Guess I could just renew the finance, and pay the difference if it came down to having to upgrade to an adult one :thumbsup:

2 renewals from me and got 4 new season ticket holders lined up.

I have a very good feeling about next year.... typical Hearts we have a good year then a bad year then followed by a bad year....it's been like this for a long time.

2 renewals from me and got 4 new season ticket holders lined up.

I have a very good feeling about next year.... typical Hearts we have a good year then a bad year then followed by a bad year....it's been like this for a long time.

There is absolutely nothing typical about how this Hearts team has done on the pitch this season to any other season...

Another Robbo

Very helpful post regarding the finance.

I wasn't sure about renewing, as I'm usually on a student season ticket, but I'm not 100% sure if I'll be a student for the entire duration of next season.

Guess I could just renew the finance, and pay the difference if it came down to having to upgrade to an adult one :thumbsup:

I think if you start as a student you would stay one for the whole season? That was the case for my son when he went up an age bracket.

gerryjambo41

Renewed our 3 today in the new main stand. In Block R row 16 (and 17 for one of the laddies). He had been allocated a seat well away from me! We have to wait until 7 June to see if we can all move to a single row. Obvious that seats were allocated by computer I.e. No common sense. A bit disappointed as we will be further from halfway and still not together in one row.

Hi I had a similar problem with our three season tickets so I emailed the supporter services email and they phoned me back immediately and Emily sorted the problem so might be an idea to do similar before moving day as they'll be busy . If Emily or anyone from the ticket office is looking in thanks a lot :D

There is absolutely nothing typical about how this Hearts team has done on the pitch this season to any other season...

Yep, all signs currently point to a poor league start after a mess of the recruitment drive and a real question mark over how long Cathro will last.

I hope Anne pulls the trigger after reading Sunday tbh, was always for giving him time but this is going to be one hell of an expensive mistake if we don't IMO

Archived