Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

thegreatsd

2 renewed in section E. Hope to get a seat for my daughter beside us as well for her first season ticket of many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bauld willie

Was at a family function tonight and there were 6 not renewing as long as Levein and Cathro are in place. That's a fair wedge missing and they'll not be alone worryingly.

On my part I'm well pleased with the seat been allocated which is 4 rows further up from my seat now

I really hope this doesn't happen but the same thing is being said time and time again now, right across the board.

Surely Budge can't ignore this and has to act on our management hierarchy. If she ignores this and oversees any significant drop on attendances next session, then she can't possibly have the best interests of our club at heart. She then becomes part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Jamboelite

I really hope this doesn't happen but the same thing is being said time and time again now, right across the board.

Surely Budge can't ignore this and has to act on our management hierarchy. If she ignores this and oversees any significant drop on attendances next session, then she can't possibly have the best interests of our club at heart. She then becomes part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Right so next step lets get her out.....then we just bring in a rich foreign owner and we can start getting in players we cant afford.

Perfect got you.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Sales will roar when our signings are announced ;)

I will be listening out for that. :sunny: 

bauld willie

Right so next step lets get her out.....then we just bring in a rich foreign owner and we can start getting in players we cant afford.

Perfect got you.

I'm sorry but as current owner she is responsible for our entire club.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that if she oversees a huge drop in attendances next year, she is doing her job properly.

Hopefully this will sort itself out, but the moment she puts the interests our DOF's ego before supporters, is the time she had given up on this club. Budge, Levein and Cathro are only temporary here, without supporters, you have absolutely nothing.

The absolute steadfastness of FOH contributions is probably lulling her into a false sense of security.

Bull's-eye

Are you honestly trying to tell me that if she oversees a huge drop in attendances next year, she is doing her job properly.

Hopefully this will sort itself out, but the moment she puts the interests our DOF's ego before supporters, is the time she had given up on this club. Budge, Levein and Cathro are only temporary here, without supporters, you have absolutely nothing.

The absolute steadfastness of FOH contributions is probably lulling her into a false sense of security.

What utter drivel.

Our current owner is laying foundations for the supporters to enjoy supporting the club for years to come, if you feel you can't get on board with this philosophy and can't see the work she's putting in to make that happen then I suggest you take up Snakes and Ladders, or something similar that won't test your mind to much.

Clerry Jambo

There is nothing to suggest a massive drop in attendances, don't think that's ever happened to Hearts that I can remember. Christ every clubs crowds fluctuate depending what's on the pitch. Season ticket numbers will probably drop although I don't think considerably and walk ups may make up the deficit

bauld willie

There is nothing to suggest a massive drop in attendances, don't think that's ever happened to Hearts that I can remember. Christ every clubs crowds fluctuate depending what's on the pitch. Season ticket numbers will probably drop although I don't think considerably and walk ups may make up the deficit

Some of us lived through Hearts in the 70's and early 80's, where we had awful attendances, lower than 4000 from time to time.

Average season attendances:

1979-80 22 5793

1980-81 22 7357

1981-82 23 5511

1982-83 27 6738

Hearts supporters are just as fickle as everyone else's and if the product in the park is not good enough, fans won't go.

Budge can't ignore the threat of people not renewing, for the sake of her DOF.

Clerry Jambo

Some of us lived through Hearts in the 70's and early 80's, where we had awful attendances, lower than 4000 from time to time.

1979-80 22 5793

1980-81 22 7357

1981-82 23 5511

1982-83 27 6738

Hearts supporters are just as fickle as everyone else's and if the product in the park is not good enough, fans won't go.

Ffs mate you're going back to probably one of the worst periods, gies a break!!

Jamboelite

1979-80 22 5793

1980-81 22 7357

1981-82 23 5511

1982-83 27 6738

How is this situation even remotely parallel to that.

JamboBornNBred

Trolling is ok on here for some it seems.

Yeah,its getting tiresome.

kingantti1874

Ffs mate you're going back to probably one of the worst periods, gies a break!!

You know that our current run of form is worse than we faced during that time

bauld willie

How is this situation even remotely parallel to that.

The reply was related to someone suggesting Hearts had never experienced a huge drop in attendances before. This shows otherwise.

Clerry Jambo

The reply was related to someone suggesting Hearts had never experienced a huge drop in attendances before. This shows otherwise.

Ok point taken

Clerry Jambo

You know that our current run of form is worse than we faced during that time

I didn't but i'm sure you will remind us!

What was it like in the 20's?

1979-80 22 5793

1980-81 22 7357

1981-82 23 5511

1982-83 27 6738

She also can't indulge in knee-jerk reactions (which take the medium to long term plan off course) just to appease a section of the support who would happily scrap everything for some sort of immediate or short term result at the expense of long-term success.

If the plan works, bums on seats will take care of themselves in the end.

kingantti1874

I didn't but i'm sure you will remind us!

What was it like in the 20's?

Not as bad

Coburg Hearts

1979-80 22 5793

1980-81 22 7357

1981-82 23 5511

1982-83 27 6738

You not been punted yet? I thought hibs fans trolling was against the rules. 

Francis Albert

Trolling is ok on here for some it seems.

What's your definition of "trolling"? Posting something you don't agree with?

kingantti1874

She also can't indulge in knee-jerk reactions (which take the medium to long term plan off course) just to appease a section of the support who would happily scrap everything for some sort of immediate or short term result at the expense of long-term success.

What are you talking about? Scrap everything? We are about to scrap our entire squad because this guy can't get them to anywhere near their potential, if we are all wrong and he turns out to be the next SAF he will leave anyway.. there is no long term at this level..

Either way Ian Cathro is not part of hearts long term future.

bauld willie

5 wins in 26 games, the worst in our entire history, is a knee jerk reaction...

In her job as owner should she not be attempting to appease all of our supporters, bringing us all together and build a positive momentum going forward.

What happened to the decisive Budge, who swept all aside and put this club in the forward positive direction we could all get behind.

Where is the accountability at Tynecastle these days and why can't Cathro do the decent thing a fall on his sword. Even the absolute luddite Yogi Hughes did the honourable thing by leaving Raith Rovers, and his record was better than Cathro's and he didn't have a transfer window to change anything.

kingantti1874

Tell you what.. the number of relatively new posters on here fully behind Cathro is hugely coincidental

davemclaren

5 wins in 26 games, the worst in our entire history, is a knee jerk reaction...

In her job as owner should she not be attempting to appease all of our supporters, bringing us all together and build a positive momentum going forward.

What happened to the decisive Budge, who swept all aside and put this club in the forward positive direction we could all get behind.

Where is the accountability at Tynecastle these days and why can't Cathro do the decent thing a fall on his sword. Even the absolute luddite Yogi Hughes did the honourable thing by leaving Raith Rovers, and his record was better than Cathro's and he didn't have a transfer window to change anything.

She does seem to being decisive as far as I can see. It's just that you don't like her decision.

I'm not totally against what you are saying. In fact you mention Ann Budge which most negative posters fail to do.

But our crowds are up to 2,000 higher than they might be because fans rallied due to the threat of liquidation, then administration, the championship then bouyed by promotion.

Crowds going down a bit is okay. But hopefully we'll fill it with improved football and players including the youngsters coming through next few seasons.

bauld willie

She does seem to being decisive as far as I can see. It's just that you don't like her decision.

I think she must be full of doubts on the way the footballing side is going under Levein's stewardship.

Budgement day was decisive and her current total faith in the DOF, ignoring a huge percentage of our supporters who clearly want management change and a smaller minority who have threatened not tho renew, risks alienating supporters from our club.

davemclaren

I think she must be full of doubts on the way the footballing side is going under Levein's stewardship.

Budgement day was decisive and her current total faith in the DOF, ignoring a huge percentage of our supporters who clearly want management change and a smaller minority who have threatened not tho renew, risks alienating supporters from our club.

I imagine that the Budgement day decisions were all Levein ideas.

bauld willie

I'm not totally against what you are saying. In fact you mention Ann Budge which most negative posters fail to do.

But our crowds are up to 2,000 higher than they might be because fans rallied due to the threat of liquidation, then administration, the championship then bouyed by promotion.

Crowds going down a bit is okay. But hopefully we'll fill it with improved football and players including the youngsters coming through next few seasons.

Here's hoping.

It's the loss of positive momentum that grates with me. We had an opportunity to continue forward this season and have a good bash at a new season ticket record next season with the new stand.

All we have done is to allow Levein to experiment for absolutely no reason and it has been an utter failure. We as supporters are all over the place in this and it does not bode well.

bauld willie

I imagine that the Budgement day decisions were all Levein ideas.

I was thinking the same thing actually and I suppose it is his ego that is in charge, not Budge.

Benny Factor

Myself and my nephew... and my brother might too.

How many in your family?

5 of us. All renewing.... 1 already renewed.

I don't get paid until Thursday, so will be renewing a week tomorrow and getting the rest at the same time.

I thought you said before that there were 5 of you that were ST holders?

You not answering this question then?

I'm sure I asked you before what part of Hamilton you come from but you didn't answer.

Gorgie_Rules

I don't doubt you that there has ever been a significant drop off, but does anyone know season ticket numbers for the past 10-15 years?

I know last year was record total at 13,500, I would be surprised if we match that again to be honest. I think a combination of the new stand and having derbies back will ensure numbers don't drop off too much though. 

We will see a larger % sell closer to the season starting as opposed to now compared to the last few seasons. As the season draws near, new signings come in, fixtures are announced etc many will not want to be away from it.

Benny Factor

Bookmark away, but I reckon come the start of next season we'll have INCREASED our season ticket number.

Bookmark away, but I reckon come the start of next season we'll have INCREASED our season ticket number.

Thinking isnt your strong point obviously.

Benny Factor

Thinking isnt your strong point obviously.

Having looked through your previous posts, it seems negativity is YOUR strong point.

Bull's-eye

Was going to renew this weekend but never actually got round to it, have always purchased asap because of the early price incentive.

Think there will be a lot of people with the same lack of enthusiasm tbh, I reckon there will be a mad rush just before seats are going on general sale.

:cornette:

Jambo 4 Ever

You not answering this question then?

I'm sure I asked you before what part of Hamilton you come from but you didn't answer.

Why does it matter? I don't have to explain myself to you...

stirlingshirejambo

Do you not think we may have a number of fans wanting to buy seats in our new stand to guarantee seats in it

Will it be more or less than the levein out so I'm not renewing brigade who can tell but I bet there's a fair few new season tickets sold

Benny Factor

You're right..... you don't.

But you don't really live or come from Hamilton, do you?

And is it 3 or 5 of you that have season tickets?

Benny Factor

You're right..... you don't.

But you don't really live or come from Hamilton, do you?

And is it 3 or 5 of you that have season tickets?

For someone who loves asking questions, you don't seem to want to answer any.

Somebody has a positive opinion and gets that from you. Feckin disgrace.

People like you seem to want to revel in misery.

I've said it before and completely agree with you. Once the good news starts to flow the sales will follow. Add the novelty of the new stand to the mix and we'll be fine.

Some may mock...we shall see.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Having looked through your previous posts, it seems negativity is YOUR strong point.

HAWWWW SNAP!

Tynecastlesmychurch

Love your positivety! And I agree with you! Think a lot of people don't relise the negative atmosphere on kickback actually affects a portion of the support. And that does nothing for the club!

Anyway sales will boost this week with the announcement of our restructure of our football department.

The Treasurer

Went in on Saturday and for the 49th year in a row I am the proud holder of a Heart of Midlothian season ticket  :sunny:

Why are the club not giving an announcement on ticket sales so far , always quick to in the past few seasons .

I will renew mine simply because I am a Jambo , I don't expect the results to be much better with Cathro in charge .

hughesie27

Why are the club not giving an announcement on ticket sales so far , always quick to in the past few seasons .

I will renew mine simply because I am a Jambo , I don't expect the results to be much better with Cathro in charge .

You a Jambo aye?

Archived