Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

So I eventually got through about 30 mins ago having tried all day since 9am...must have called 50 plus times before I got an answer...Heather on main phone line must be taking a bit of stick today on behalf of the club but she was double good with me and my queries so thumbs up for her at the very least :)

In new Main stand, Q section, near very back so happy with that :)

Panic over but really feel for folk who have been sold down the river today...

Fingers crossed you get there in the end :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went in at around 9.30, stood in the queue and got served at 11.00. Moved seats for me and my son although they weren't ideal, phoned my son and he said he wasn't happy so I went back in at 2.00pm, only 3 people waiting and went through the whole thing again, result this time, better seats must have been freed up between my visits so I grabbed them, more tickets printed off with  no arguments. There were only 2 serving and 1 answering the phone but both times cheery, pleasant and helpful. 10/10 from me!

Any idea when on Friday it's open up to everyone else ? Looking to get my first season ticket with my son.

9am

allystrachan

Moving from A lower to A lower..... just further along. The old man said there wasn't that Mitch of an option left for the folk looking to move.

That's a shame, was really good at her job and good to deal with

Emily was excellent. Friendly communication and always resolved any issues you may have had.

I had to buy my old Roseburn seats and received a e-mail of confirmation,Then on the 2nd phase of st's I upgraded to the new main stand but this time no confirmation. I'm sure this isn't a problem , but I would have thought I would have received another e-mail.Anyone else not received an e-mail.

Bazzas right boot

Thought there would be loads of space as well, with the majority of the support pissed off.

Uptake Seems to be good, hope everyone gets themselves sorted.

Stuart Lyon

The Treasurer - great reply - how do you think them  up?

Still not contact from the club - an utter shambles!

Allowayjambo1874

I had to buy my old Roseburn seats and received a e-mail of confirmation,Then on the 2nd phase of st's I upgraded to the new main stand but this time no confirmation. I'm sure this isn't a problem , but I would have thought I would have received another e-mail.Anyone else not received an e-mail.

Exactly the same, no email confirmation but as the balance has been paid I'm not worried about it tbh.

Popped in just now. Queue of one with majority of staff on the phones. Moved to New stand in seconds.

Considering day two of move period, an excellent service.

We did the same, no direct confirmation received, however the new seats are showing in the Hearts Online Ticketing when we login.

Buffalo Bill

My friends and I have moved over to the new stand today. Very excited about it.

Should be a cracking view up the back too. :oohmatron:

davemclaren

My friends and I have moved over to the new stand today. Very excited about it.

Should be a cracking view up the back too. :oohmatron:

I'll wave to you from Section C. Remember your sunglasses. :whistling:

Footballfirst

Premium "Season Tickets" priced at ?695

3) PREMIUM SEASON TICKET SEATS 

A limited number of Premium Seats, positioned in the middle of the new Main Stand behind the Directors? Box, will shortly be released for sale. Priced at ?695, this prestige season ticket will include one invitation into the Directors? Lounge per season. Full details will be available on the official Hearts website on Monday 19th June.

Buffalo Bill

I'll wave to you from Section C. Remember your sunglasses. :whistling:

Do I need sunglasses when eating lobster with Ann Budge?

:)

How many people have moved to get away from the loud mouth foamers in our "support". I only ask as JKB has a load of folk I wouldn't want to be near.

Big Slim Stylee

I don't see why people who phone or email should take priority over punters who turn up face to face,real fans.

What a shite comment :( Are you a real postie?

Rudi Hates Hibees

So, should we be expecting an online seating plan and our first dot count tomorrow morning?

My guess is around 11,500 sold.

I'm guessing 13500. How many do we need to sell to give the club something to think about ref the cat A games.

tynietigers

I'm guessing 13500. How many do we need to sell to give the club something to think about ref the cat A games.

I'm confused as I thought this week was people just moving seats not actually being able to buy them ? So it should be still sitting at around 11K or have I got it wrong.

I'm confused as I thought this week was people just moving seats not actually being able to buy them ? So it should be still sitting at around 11K or have I got it wrong.

I thought they said there was a good number who wanted to move but hadn't paid due to the move therefore weren't counted before.??

Clerry Jambo

I thought they said there was a good number who wanted to move but hadn't paid due to the move therefore weren't counted before.??

That's was my reading of the situation aswell, will probably be over 11K

Another couple of thousand onto your guess i'd reckon.

kingantti1874

Folk who didn't renew before the moving date are still able to renew.

Rudi Hates Hibees

That was my understanding of it, hence my 11,500 guess. 1000 give or take renewals that have moved during the moving period, but had held of renewing until they knew where they'd be sitting.

I'm not sure we'll be able to work out season ticket sales as accurately as we have in previous seasons. With quite an increase in hospitality or premium seating that will (hopefully) be bought up in the form of hospitality season tickets, we'll have to guess how many of those are sold - unless the club tells us as we go along. The fact we have a lounge sold out already though is a great start. Perhaps our regular and hospitality season tickets will pass our 14,000 total last season after all.

heartsfc_fan

Tickets aren't on general sale yet so the figure will rise considerably imo.

Footballfirst

On the first day of the general sale last season, an additional 1,300 (c. 10%) seats became available from those who hadn't renewed from the previous season.

I know that this season's arrangements are a bit different with the timing of seats being released, but I would have expected that the non renewal figure would at least match last season's experience.

Dave McCreery's knee

I asked the girl at ticket office yesterday and she didnt have total sales but said been very busy with moves and renewals since the last figure announced. She expected there would be an update on sales next week.

trying to add a seat for my son next to ours now the general sale has started but cant seem to get the interactive seating plan on my working computer, is it me or is it not available 

Gorgie_Rules

Anyone else having an issue with the select your seat page?

Yes, no seating plan loading

Another shambles. Called the hotline and the lassie on the phone said her map isn't loading either!

We_are_the_Hearts

trying to add a seat for my son next to ours now the general sale has started but cant seem to get the interactive seating plan on my working computer, is it me or is it not available 

It's not working mate

John Findlay

Premium "Season Tickets" priced at ?695

3) PREMIUM SEASON TICKET SEATS

A limited number of Premium Seats, positioned in the middle of the new Main Stand behind the Directors? Box, will shortly be released for sale. Priced at ?695, this prestige season ticket will include one invitation into the Directors? Lounge per season. Full details will be available on the official Hearts website on Monday 19th June.

I know on the face of it ?695 is a lot of money.

However think on this. That was the price my mate was paying to watch Portsmouth from the North stand(very similar to the one we are demolition) back in 2005.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I have already renewed but thought I would take a look to see what seats had sold and if the regurlars around me had also renewed but the page is not loading. :veryangry2: 

Anyone else having an issue with the select your seat page?

I had the same issue online, lassie was good on the phone, reserved my seat so i can select it once website is fixed.

Archived