Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

All roads lead to Gorgie

Done. Said I would leave it late just to let the club know we expect better on the pitch. Feel a bit bad about that now and hope I am one of many who will renew today and tomorrow.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's another 2 finally renewed. Surely can't be as bad as the last few months. Surely!

Ironic that they have used the Edinburgh sky line (ST card) the very view they have just taken away from us wheatfield PHM/W.

Mad budge oot!

That's why they done it. When the games crap, just hold the card infront of your face and pretend.

Gorgie_Rules

80% renewal would be 10,800, thats 4 in every 5 renewing which I dont think is unrealistic however i think the club would have announced if 10k had been sold.

An announcement should be made tomorrow morning/late tonight (hopefully in time for the EEN etc) which will inform those who haven't renewed that tomorrow is last chance to keep their seat/be in with a chance of a decent seat in the new stand.

Apologies, as no doubt already covered but...

I have seat in Roseburn and want to move. I found previous communications ambiguous so emailed and asked if I needed to renew before end of current period. Was told no, as they had my details from when I emailed in saying I wanted to move, as requested in Budge's original statement.

Latest email suggest I do have to renew before 5pm tomorrow.

Anyone in similar position? I'd rather not spent ages on the phone tomorrow, but also don't want to **** up the renewal (thanks to misleading information).

I have seat in Roseburn and want to move. I found previous communications ambiguous so emailed and asked if I needed to renew before end of current period. Was told no, as they had my details from when I emailed in saying I wanted to move, as requested in Budge's original statement.

Anyone in similar position? I'd rather not spent ages on the phone tomorrow, but also don't want to **** up the renewal (thanks to misleading information).

From the sounds of the "period 2" part of the email, they're suggesting you renew in the Roseburn at Cat B and then contact them during period 2 to move your seat and pay the appropriate increase. If you're in a position to renew online now, I would, just to be on the safe side (not that I think there would be a huge problem if you didn't).

I think the 5pm deadline really only applies to those in the Gorgie and Wheatfield. Folk in the main and the Roseburn who want to move won't all have renewed yet (though Hearts were encouraging that). You can renew now and cover the difference in the next phase.

I think the 5pm deadline really only applies to those in the Gorgie and Wheatfield. Folk in the main and the Roseburn who want to move won't have renewed yet, so the next phase sorts that out. That's my understanding anyway.

That was my understanding, too. However, wording of today's email suggests I should renew.

I've no idea why someone hasn't proofed the email property to avoid such confusion...

From the sounds of the "period 2" part of the email, they're suggesting you renew in the Roseburn at Cat B and then contact them during period 2 to move your seat and pay the appropriate increase. If you're in a position to renew online now, I would, just to be on the safe side (not that I think there would be a huge problem if you didn't).

Yes, that's what I read now. I will hopefully get clarification tomorrow. Will renew if needed.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Ironic that they have used the Edinburgh sky line (ST card) the very view they have just taken away from us wheatfield PHM/W.

Mad budge oot!

Maybe I am wrong, but I took it they were showing the view there will be from the new stand terrace looking towards the city centre.

Besides, you should not have been looking at the view over the old stand, you should have been concentrating on the scintillating action on the pitch....

I'm in!

Renewed!

From Gorgie to Roseburn!

After 4 years in Gorgie V, I'm going to relocate to Roseburn J! [i hope I'm not alone!]

I rarely use my ticket, perhaps 12 times in 4 seasons but I take GREAT JOY in being able to buy a ST for Hearts and even more joy when I use it! Only 4 years ago these were both in doubt.

I wish all those 'whingers' on JKB either 1. shut up and stop creating an atmosphere which discourages people from buying STs or 2. buy a ST and constructively debate in a positive manner how we can make our fantastic club even greater!

PS Last time I had a category B in the Roseburn was (I think) 1997/98, mmmm what happened that season?!!!!

C'mon everybody back our club, WE ARE THE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN!!

jimmyjambo

I'm also in the Roseburn and want to move, I emailed them my details as requested by the club, and told them I wanted to renew in another part of the ground, got a reply back saying they will be in touch regards what seats are available, so I haven't renewed in the Roseburn. If they don't get in touch with me on Wednesday I will be heading up on Thursday to renew. Definitely isn't clear regarding Roseburn fans relocating.

stirlingshirejambo

Yes, that's what I read now. I will hopefully get clarification tomorrow. Will renew if needed.

I got an e mail to say I didn't have to renew but could buy/move in phase 2 and relocate from Roseburn to main stand so you should be ok

Renewed two tonight.. convinced my old man to renew. Reckon sales are better than expected from fans, and on par with forecasts. 

Allowayjambo1874

I'm in same boat but renewed early on with intention of paying more when I move tomorrow. I'm sure that's what I was told to do when I phoned. They have been pretty good in the past don't think they will be bothered if you pay it in a oner when you move tbh.

Renewed two tonight.. convinced my old man to renew. Reckon sales are better than expected from fans, and on par with forecasts.

I hope so. One thing that could slow down sales is the fact that everyone in the main stand is facing a hefty price increase on top of the usual price increase. I know the club made concessions to try and help but these are still big increases.

I'm not saying that these folk won't renew but many may be waiting until they see what alternatives there are.

It's not such a straightforward procedure this year and that may be the cause if sales are slow.

We'll get there in the end though.

I've just paid ?250 each for my 2 Roseburn seats, tomorrow I'll have to pay another ?220 each to move to the new stand. I will do it but if I just stick to cat B and go as a walk up for the cat A games I'm thinking it would be slightly cheaper.

Prince Buaben

I hope so. One thing that could slow down sales is the fact that everyone in the main stand is facing a hefty price increase on top of the usual price increase. I know the club made concessions to try and help but these are still big increases.

Not this season they wont. I paid ?20 more than i did last season as i got it at Silver prices. 

magicjohnston

Just renewed, not sure why I left it so late. I've had the renewed hope for the new season for awhile... Most important thing for me this year is to have a team full of players giving 100% and playing for the badge. I can take defeat, but I can't take weak hearted arseholes who don't try a leg.

Just curious, went back through posts but couldn't find a proper answer, said numbers went up right to left, is that If you were looking at the new stand from the pitch, or sitting in the stand?

Hagar the Horrible

just renewed after humming and hawing,  still not looking forward to next season though, I think it will start off a disaster, them we will spend the rest of the season playing catch up to remain in the league?  Still been told ticket sales are pretty much on a par with last season, with yesterday being busy by telephone

Harry Potter

just renewed after humming and hawing,  still not looking forward to next season though, I think it will start off a disaster, them we will spend the rest of the season playing catch up to remain in the league?  Still been told ticket sales are pretty much on a par with last season, with yesterday being busy by telephone

I was always going to re-new, got my seat last friday, going to try and upgrade to section B .

norrie1952

Just renewed, not sure why I left it so late. I've had the renewed hope for the new season for awhile... Most important thing for me this year is to have a team full of players giving 100% and playing for the badge. I can take defeat, but I can't take weak hearted arseholes who don't try a leg.

Just curious, went back through posts but couldn't find a proper answer, said numbers went up right to left, is that If you were looking at the new stand from the pitch, or sitting in the stand?

the Wheatfield number right to left if you look from the pitch.i would think the new stand might be the same.

Prince Buaben

I renenwed on Saturday and got a wee bit excitement back for the new season

I've just paid ?250 each for my 2 Roseburn seats, tomorrow I'll have to pay another ?220 each to move to the new stand. I will do it but if I just stick to cat B and go as a walk up for the cat A games I'm thinking it would be slightly cheaper.

Moving to a Platinum seat only, yes it would be cheaper. That's assuming, of course, that we get six home Cat A fixtures !

I'm not even going to open that Pandora's box !

magicjohnston

the Wheatfield number right to left if you look from the pitch.i would think the new stand might be the same.

Thanks mate. Wasn't too sure, would make sense to mirror the wheatfield

Not this season they wont. I paid ?20 more than i did last season as i got it at Silver prices.

People in Sections S R P Q are having to pay Gold prices which is ?70 more than last year.

Clerry Jambo

Any news on sales?

You would think no news is not good news as far as the club is concerned, no shouting from the rooftops!!

Sure we will find out soon enough

kenneth Du beke

Correct.

Low numbers start from Gorgie road stand. Higher numbers are towards the Roseburn stand.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I'm guessing 9500 sold so far

That would be decent news considering the circumstances.

We have sold over 10,000 - this from a very good source.

Great if this is true, and a few more signings will shift a good few more.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Delighted to be proved wrong with sales if that's the case. Time for Ann to open the checkbook.

Archived