Berra

Zibi

We're after Marc McNulty from Sheffield Utd, according to Barry. Just been released. Edinburgh born.

Hibs want him too.

Think he's a massive Hibee. Wonder if that could be an issue?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think he's a massive Hibee. Wonder if that could be an issue?

Possibly. Apparently he was on their books as a kid but was released at 16.

Selkirk_Jambo

Nowak is simply dreadful and the jury is still out on Souttar. He was awful before injury and had been for ages. He's just not commanding.

Rather than waste ?1000s on left backs, it wouldn't have taken that much more to keep Rossi here.

Berra, Hughes and a Rossi equivalent, I can live with. Souttar also in the mix but not a guaranteed place.

Nowak is certainly no world beater but he's contracted until 2018 and isn't the worst 4 choice CB. That is assuming he would accept being here as so.

Souttar has all the potential in the world and one who would benefit immensely from a Hughes or a Berra beside him. You can't expect 20 year old CB's to not have dips in form and the possible long term benefits far outway the risks.

Rossi got an offer we would never have been able to even come close to matching. That offer plus the fee we received meant he was always gonna go.

Things, cam only get Berra, With Kitchen and Djoum.

OK maybe not kitchen.

Cant get over kitchen abuse...no superstar bit neither is greek boy or djoum

Can you tell me what djoum done last while in a hearts jersey that he keeps his place and kitchen is the devil?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I'm telling you his strike rate, in a poor team lacking in confidence, is excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not wrong.

fabienleclerq

Scott Allan had 4 seasons in the wilderness before Hibs and has since only looked half decent in the championship. For all this magical ability Hibs claimed he had he only scored 3 goals and as soon as McGinn walked into the club they forgot about Allan immediately and most wouldn't have him back.

He couldn't get near the Celtic team and moved south again. Couldn't break into a doomed Rotherham team that has been awful all season.

Scott Allan at Hearts?

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Absolutely-fucking-not

This in spades.

Cant get over kitchen abuse...no superstar bit neither is greek boy or djoum

Can you tell me what djoum done last while in a hearts jersey that he keeps his place and kitchen is the devil?

Djoum has been a massive disappointment since returning from ACON.

Kitchen is a waste of space. Absolutely devoid of talent and wants hunted at first opportunity

Morgaro Gomis

Djoum has been a massive disappointment since returning from ACON.

Kitchen is a waste of space. Absolutely devoid of talent and wants hunted at first opportunity

In complete honesty, Djoum was poor before AFCON. There's no doubt he's been even worse/less interested since coming back though.

Well casual racism against our European neighbors is coming back into fashion.

What a prock!!

He's away to Rangers

[emoji38] Talking absolute nonsense!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GorgieRules22

He's away to Rangers

Done deal to come to Hearts, be announced in the coming days.

Don't listen to this poster.

Jambo 4 Ever

great news!

Good, but it makes you wonder if it's Levein or Cathro that want him, perhaps both, I get the feeling it's another one of Leveins targets, doesn't matter in this case as it'll be a good signing for us but long term any future new signings should really be Cathros.

stranraer-jambo

This will be a fantastic signing and a real statement as to the standard of player we are looking to bring in over the summer.

My only fear is that if this signing does not come off, for whatever reason, then this place may go into meltdown.

Incidentally, while it would be excellent development for Souter playing alongside Berra at CB, there is a case for having him playing the defensive MF role with the attributes he has. I have heard that this is where he wants to play and sees himself in this position in the future.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

**** right off. He's a complete ******* carthorse. Tidy wife according to McInnes though!! 

Discussing with a Sheep at lunch time, apparently it wasn't Taylors wife but there was some miscreant behaviour from the tramp

Bringing in some Scottish talent preferred instead of some foreigner who doesn't know much about Derby passion.

Jambo 4 Ever

Bringing in some Scottish talent preferred instead of some foreigner who doesn't know much about Derby passion.

yeah good point

I'm coming round to allowing Cathro next season to come up with the goods, if things don't improve then yes we'll need to look elsewhere but in the meantime we'll have to look forward with optimism as there isn't another option at this time.

Bungalow Bill

Good, but it makes you wonder if it's Levein or Cathro that want him, perhaps both, I get the feeling it's another one of Leveins targets, doesn't matter in this case as it'll be a good signing for us but long term any future new signings should really be Cathros.

You sound like the Glasgow media.

Bet your fun at parties with your positive outlook.

You sound like the Glasgow media.

Not at all, I just think Levein should leave the targets to Cathro that's all.

bauld willie

I'm coming round to allowing Cathro next season to come up with the goods, if things don't improve then yes we'll need to look elsewhere but in the meantime we'll have to look forward with optimism as there isn't another option at this time.

Can I please ask why?

Berra's signing, assuming it happens, is nothing to do with Cathro. Berra apparently wants to come home and money is no great issue to him. Cathro had nothing to do with this.

My worry is Cathro trying to over coach him or fail to motivate him properly, like he has done with the other established internationals in our team.

Bet your fun at parties with your positive outlook.

Hasn't been much to be positive about has there? however perhaps read my post #507, can't be more positive than that.

Can I please ask why?

Berra's signing, assuming it happens, is nothing to do with Cathro. Berra apparently wants to come home and money is no great issue to him. Cathro had nothing to do with this.

My worry is Cathro trying to over coach him or fail to motivate him properly, like he has done with the other established internationals in our team.

You seem fairly positive that Cathro has nothing to do with this signing. Please enlighten us about how you are so sure.

Can I please ask why?

And you know this by how?

Hasn't been much to be positive about has there? however perhaps read my post #507, can't be more positive than that.

That's about something that happened 10 years ago!!

That's about something that happened 10 years ago!!

Talking about this season!

This will be a fantastic signing and a real statement as to the standard of player we are looking to bring in over the summer.

My only fear is that if this signing does not come off, for whatever reason, then this place may go into meltdown.

Incidentally, while it would be excellent development for Souter playing alongside Berra at CB, there is a case for having him playing the defensive MF role with the attributes he has. I have heard that this is where he wants to play and sees himself in this position in the future.

I think when JS signed he said he picked Hearts because they saw him as a centre half, whereas he'd been used in midfield at United and didn't want to play there long-term.

Talking about this season!

This season has been beyond shit but this signing is a positive and hopefully the first of many.

This season has been beyond shit but this signing is a positive and hopefully the first of many.

Read my posts as I've said this already!

bauld willie

You seem fairly positive that Cathro has nothing to do with this signing. Please enlighten us about how you are so sure.

Are you living in a bubble?

Ipswich manager laid out the reasons why they are reluctantly letting him go.

He is coming home for family reasons and it is the exact same reasoning that he nearly came to us last year.

Bungalow Bill

Can I please ask why?

Were you at the event on Monday?

There is no 'over coaching' going on, well that's what I took from it. I expected lots of complex messages but it seemed straight forward to me.

The players are told the shape, and told to be brave on the ball. The latter is where it all seems to be falling down.

Are you living in a bubble?

Ipswich manager laid out the reasons why they are reluctantly letting him go.

He is coming home for family reasons and it is the exact same reasoning that he nearly came to us last year.

No not living in a bubble but I know that you are putting a negative spin on a positive move by the club. There are plenty reasons to have a go at Cathro you don't need to invent things.

I have no doubt that Levein, Cathro and Mcphee had a hand in the transfer.

bauld willie

Where you at the event on Monday?

There is no 'over coaching' going on, well that's what I took from it. I expected lots of complex messages but it seemed straight forward to me.

The players are told the shape, and told to be brave on the ball. The latter is where it all seems to be falling down.

In the 23 or so games seen under Cathro, the majority of players haven't had the foggiest idea what they are doing.

The is more than just effort wrong with our current team and the results prove it.

Hopefully Berra can captain this team to success though.

stevie1874

Scott Allan would be a good signing

OMG if Tziolis gets a hard time for his work rate I'll give Allan a couple of games before the crowd are on his back. Half the player of Tziolis in my opinion and seriously overhyped when at Hibs.

Bungalow Bill

In the 23 or so games seen under Cathro, the majority of players haven't had the foggiest idea what they are doing.

The is more than just effort wrong with our current team and the results prove it.

Hopefully Berra can captain this team to success though.

Again were you at the event?

I'm not defending Cathro's tactics but, the event showed the players are doing what the mgt team want them to do, albeit not to the standards required.

The results have been shocking, it's being addressed. The club made a huge mess in the January window and will hopefully correct it in the summer, in fact they need to.

The tactics aren't complicated.

Archived