• Created
  • Last Reply

:sweeet:

Aww, snaaappp!

Anyway, who cares. He's on his way.

Yaaaaaas

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

stirlingshirejambo

A dire footballer who has played 4 times in a defence against us this season and conceded one goal. Just exactly who should we be looking for who is 'better than that'?

Says more about us than him

Would not suit the style we want to try and play

Can't pass can't run

Yes he's strong in air and built like a tank but it's a no from me

That Twitter account has also linked us with Barcelona reserve forward Daniel Romera :lol:

Think I'll hold back on the celebrating just now.

JAMMY1980, on 10 May 2017 - 8:39 PM, said:

Hardly a reliable web site...ffs

Yep also states on that site Elvis is still alive

That Twitter account has also linked us with Barcelona reserve forward Daniel Romera [emoji38]

Think I'll hold back on the celebrating just now.

Romera is on a plane as we speak i tweeted him he assures me so

Fud

I shall expect your apology in writing by tommorow

copa-mundial

Berra and McNulty very close to finalising.

Don't ask source please. :). All involved are Hearts related though.

I have a friend who is good friends with Mark.

I spoke to him earlier today.

He is definitely leaving sheffield utd.

He's not long had a baby and is buying a house in edinburgh.

This is all i could be told just now.

Make of it what you will.

Soon as i know more, i will be on to say.

Ok mate

Is this what your basing it on...this web site saying so?

Heartsmad1874

You at the Airport again??

Signed him on fifa a few weeks ago.

Gash

DxB Hearts

Would be a great signing and will sort out our CB problem. Be very happy with him returning.

Still a long way to go but this sets a good precedent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A one legged immobile donkey who should never have had as many games first time around. And don't get me started on Scotland!

Heartsmad1874

A one legged immobile donkey who should never have had as many games first time around. And don't get me started on Scotland!

Do you think we have better defenders currently and don't need Berra?

A decent cb better than what we have, never saw him in the 2mil bracket when we sold him tho. Reckon he'd be solid alongside hughes and soapy, with nowak as back up .

That leaves full backs / wing backs, midfield and forwards to sort out. I'd stick with Hamilton think with a decent experienced cb 's he'll be better. Get a decent back up gk though.

Morgaro Gomis

Anyone who doesn't think that Berra is good enough, and an excellent signing is certifiably mental.

Elias Henry Furst

:gok:

stevie1874

Berra would be the best cb in Scotland outside of Celtic.

Yip, would be a master stroke by our DOF & Management team if this comes off don't you agree?

Bowmans_Boot

Berra ticks so many boxes for us: experienced, solid CB, a leader, understands Hearts and would be superb for the young players to learn from.

This would be a quite superb signing.

Yip, would be a master stroke by our DOF & Management team if this comes off don't you agree?

Apparently it will have nothing to do with them if he does sign for us. It'll only be because he's got a bairn in Edinburgh. 

Alwayssunnyingorgie

This would be the first of the minimum of 8. All of this standard needed.

8 regulars at championship level isn't cheap and I doubt there's many playing down south that fancy a pay cut and playing in a morgue.

If Berra signs this will be a big thumbs up to Levein from me

Has someone hacked Thomaso's account?

:bobby:

Elias Henry Furst

This would be the first of the minimum of 8. All of this standard needed.

8 players. All of whom from Championship level or equivalent? All of whom their manager at such a level wanted to keep?

You're in for quite the let down, buddy.

8 regulars at championship level isn't cheap and I doubt there's many playing down south that fancy a pay cut and playing in a morgue.

Morgue this season....how do you know what next season will be like though? Couple of decent signings in, got shot of the dross that couldnae care less about the club, great new stand...you're being pessimistic about next season based on this season. Why?

bauld willie

Disagree completely.

Ipswich manager indicated why they were letting him go and it is all do with family reasons. He wants to come back to Edinburgh.

His previous time with us, possible future coaching aspirations and the fact that money does not seem to be the deciding factor has more to do with it.

This nearly happened last year.

All our current management have to do here is to provide him the paper to sign on.

Pans Jambo

Morgue this season....how do you know what next season will be like though? Couple of decent signings in, got shot of the dross that couldnae care less about the club, great new stand...you're being pessimistic about next season based on this season. Why?

I agree with this.

'We only sing when we're winning'. Yes the song is true!

Some decent players in who have a bit passion and the Gorgie noise will come back.

How can we get excited about the pesh we've been watching since Christmas?

Has it been confirmed? Great signing if true, our so called management team will be able to learn from him.

Bungalow Bill

Has it been confirmed? Great signing if true, our so called management team will be able to learn from him.

The management team will learn how to 'manage' from a Centre Half? You've totally lost me.

The management team will learn how to 'manage' from a Centre Half? You've totally lost me.

Berra has played the game and is experienced. Two things Boy wonder and the gormless hippy are not. Berra will probably be the guy the team listen to in the dressing room. Maybe he can do the team talks whilst they sit and scribble notes like they normally do.

Buffalo Bill

Berra has played the game and is experienced. Two things Boy wonder and the gormless hippy are not. Berra will probably be the guy the team listen to in the dressing room. Maybe he can do the team talks whilst they sit and scribble notes like they normally do.

Wow. It's like Kris Boyd has logged onto your a/c.

Horrendous post..fud!

Jamboscanbevicius

Really hope we tie this up and announce it soon... would be a real coup and would go some way to giving us optimism about building for next season.

He's still a good age, knows the club, can lead by example, and help bring a much needed sense of identity back to the team. Fingers crossed!

Would also love to see us empty a lot of the trash signed in January and add to a UK spine of the team by going after guys like Scott Bain, Liam Lindsay, Nicky Devlin, Mark Russell, Stephen McGinn, Louis Moult, Liam Boyce, Craig Wighton...

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Wow. It's like Kris Boyd has logged onto your a/c.

Well Boyd was bang on about Cathro whether we like it or not.

No he wasn't! I suggest you go and have a read of the drivel he "wrote"

Buffalo Bill

We'll see in the fullness of time.

fast_blood

Try harder mate. You're like a broken record. Gormless hippy, over and over and over. It wasn't even amusing the first time you said it.

heartstastic

You should seek help...more negative points than a stock market crash.

Bowmans_Boot

You are clearly trying to be as negative and insulting as you possibly can.

Quality post.

norrie1952

I think Berra is excactly the type of player that would suit us.He is not the young player that left us.He now has plenty of experience from down south.He learned from the likes of Pressley as a youngster and I'm sure he could shout and scream and get that shambles of a defence into some order.Only my opinion though.

Archived