Indy Ref Part Deux

Armageddon

By The Light..

No in 2014 and still no now. SNP economics is straight from brigadoon!

I am 100% Scottish and British, I am sick of the nationalist wankers and Europe can gtf

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phil Dunphy

When you head abroad to study/work the obvious thing to do is sell everything you own and cut off all ties. Obviously.

I remember another poster on here, way back. His username was Only A Game.

He would regale us all with chat about how he was loaded and had many properties, investments, etc.

He was full of shit too.

That is not what she said or meant though was it. She said politics is not a game.

Of course it's a game

If you don't know that then something is far wrong

She leads a party many of whose members lied to the country in order to win a vote and gain power....they played a game as did she to get power.. supporting staying in the EU but not being open about it and back stabbing many of those who she worked with.

No respect from me whilst she's in her ?1000 trousers and ?3000 shoes whilst many suffer under her party.

Malinga the Swinga

Let's not talk of the White Paper, that paragon of truth and honesty. Let's not talk of Salmond and his greed and grievance agenda. Let's not talk of Salmond and his bare-faced lies.

Let's, instead, look ahead to another 2 or 3 years of governmental paralysis as resource is devoted to another quixotic tilt at windmills. All the while, education, health, transport, law and order and local government will continue to be ignored and continue to suffer.

Utterly, utterly bonkers.

Has oil hit the 150$'s a barrel yet or are we still just a bit short? Have we reduced class sizes yet, have we reduced our waiting lists or sorted out the chronic bed shortages, especially for mental health and the young? Have we got the transport system sorted or is it still a shambles? Do we still have a national police force that is falling apart with everyone being forced to follow a Glasgow centric model that is unfit for purpose?

Does anyone care as long as Sturgeon, with Salmond pulling her strings, gets the attention she craves.

Phil Dunphy

No respect from me whilst she's in her ?1000 trousers and ?3000 shoes whilst many suffer under her party.

Like the SNP, led by the best paid politician in the UK?

Malinga the Swinga

Of course it's a game

If you don't know that then something is far wrong

She leads a party many of whose members lied to the country in order to win a vote and gain power....they played a game as did she to get power.. supporting staying in the EU but not being open about it and back stabbing many of those who she worked with.

She will be devastated. No respect from kickbacks resident Sevco fan. How will she sleep.at night.

She is an intelligent woman who has worked hard and made a huge success of her life. If she wants to wear ?1,000 trousers then good on her

I am 100% Scottish and British, I am sick of the nationalist wankers and Europe can gtf

ha ha sorry you're feeling so blue! Considered emigrating?  :veryangry:

Cruyff Turn

Seriously if the UK did not vote for Brexit the SNP would be screaming for it.

Nae shit Sherlock.

To say that anyone who votes no isn't a Scot is insulting.

It's a fact, voting against Scotland is a declaration of Britishness, hence not a Scot.

Trapper John McIntyre

Generally when people start saying things like "I own property in this other country, as well as having financial investments to keep my interest", they are talking absolute shite.

I have no doubt that this rule applies again here.

It really means he has an allotment and shed to keep his tools in near Carrick Knowe golf course where he grows radishes.

Phil Dunphy

It really means he has an allotment and shed to keep his tools in near Carrick Knowe golf course where he grows radishes.

That definitely seems more legitimate.

I understand what she meant even if others didn't.

Politics Is more or less a game and always has been. Theresa May is up there with the best of them at playing games

I don't know how she can say the Sturgeon is playing games now though. She is simply following up the mandate that had her voted In.

If the Scottish people didn't want a Second referendum they maybe shouldnt have voted for the SNP. They are after all a party created to get us independence ffs.

Bazzas right boot

Because they are a Unionist Party - its their credo.

And the idea of a Union is both parties benefit from it. Each gives something to the other and each receives. Scotland for example receives money via the Barnett Formula. Trade between the two has no tariffs, no border controls and issues such as defence and fisheries protection are shared. There are plenty benefits of federalism, as the USA demonstrates.

But by thier logic, England doesn't benifit, we cost them.

We could have free trade? Only we would stop that. Surely we can act as partners, but as independent countries?

I see Scotland as a country a nation not a state or region, that is where i differ from you and why we will never agree.

Politics Is more or less a game and always has been. Theresa May is up there with the best of them at playing games

I don't know how she can say the Sturgeon is playing games now though. She is simply following up the mandate that had her voted In.

If the Scottish people didn't want a Second referendum they maybe shouldnt have voted for the SNP. They are after all a party created to get us independence ffs.

Which they failed to do. They should now attempt to run our country properly instead of running it into the ground and blaiming the nasty English.

She is an intelligent woman who has worked hard and made a huge success of her life. If she wants to wear ?1,000 trousers then good on her

Yes she has clearly 'earned' her money though not from her career

Perhaps her investment banker husband helped ?....the woman who chooses a subscription to Vogue as her luxury item on Desert Island Discs is of course a woman for all the people and not just a few

Perhaps her investment banker husband helped ?....the woman who chooses a subscription to Vogue as her luxury item on Desert Island Discs is of course a woman for all the people and not just a few

It seems that you like many Nats seem to have an issue with success and wealth. Speaks volumes from a group of voters who want as much 'free shit' as they can get.

Malinga the Swinga

She is making a better job of running UK than Sturgeon is of running Scotland,mwhat said for sure,mother wise we wouldn't have all the nationalist fear ties worrying about 30 years of Conservative rule.

I remember i8 was a Remainer. The only reason I remember is I had him down as a nailed on Brexiter. He is a confused laddie.

He voted leave in the end, refugees or something like that.

Do you want the Prime Minister of our country to wear Primark clothes?

Nookie Bear

The clue is in the phrase "luxury item".

DanishTam10

May accusing Nicola of playing politics...

Honestly, they have no shame.

They play politics with Brexit to gain votes, then lost.

They played politics in our last referendum by telling waht was basiclly lies, i.e EU union.

They won't guarantee current  EU nationals residential status, using them as bargaining chips.

They have no shame. They really don't do Irony, telling the SNP to concentrate on public services.....

You Tosh, are an example of why public services are failing in Scotland.

You won't see past you own nose.

I was a remainer at the start and still see some benefits but for me the threat of uncontrolled immigration was too strong.

Many reasons but yeah immigration was and is the main one. Now I know I said the nasty 'I' word but for people who pay lots of tax unlike yourself and have serious concerns over homeland security it is a strong factor. I also do not want to dilute our culture, way of life and traditions and this is also under threat.

"Scotland welcomes all refugees"

:facepalm:

This will win a 'no' vote once again so keep that pish up, please.

Dilute our culture, what with? Do you disapprove of Scots diluting our culture with English or is it just other foreigners?

Oh and I pay more tax than you earn.

Seymour M Hersh

A post reeking of the politics of envy.

Psychedelicropcircle

The staunch yoons on here claiming an easy win but still raging, why won't they just say GTF Nicola?

Seymour M Hersh

Why not if she wants to I suppose. Happy for them all to wear whatever the **** they want to. 

The clue is in the phrase "luxury item".

How dare she have luxury. She is only the hardest working person in the UK and has the most demanding job. Damn her and her ?3.99 extravegance!!! Damn Tories

She's not Scotland's PM so who gives a feck. Nicola is the real Leader and she'd take her to the cleaners.

Why not if she wants to I suppose. Happy for them all to wear whatever the **** they want to.

When I have a client meeting at my work I make an effort. Do you think it is fair that one of the most important women in the world maybe likes to look her best?

Annoying as **** that the nats can get personal over Theresa Mays upcoming, education background, wealth, dress sense or personal opinions and get away with it.

Yet if you were to say Nic Sturgeon is a weirdo with an obsesseion with independence or that Mhairi Black seems uneducated and dresses like a scaff you'd get slaughtered.

She's not Scotland's PM so who gives a feck. Nicola is the real Leader and she'd take her to the cleaners.

As an absolute fact, she is. If you dispute this you are a moron. I therefore fully expect you to dispute this.

DanishTam10

Annoying as **** that the nats can get personal over Theresa Mays upcoming, education background, wealth, dress sense or personal opinions and get away with it.

Yet if you were to say Nic Sturgeon is a weirdo with an obsesseion with independence or that Mhairi Black seems uneducated and dresses like a scaff you'd get slaughtered.

or that nicola sturgeon has a zombie hand

Sorry but that Yoons patter is pish.

Stockies or Onionists.

You put yer right-wing in yer right-wing oot, in oot in oot and wave it all about. You do the hokey stockie

Phil Dunphy

Most cultists get offended when you're speaking about other members in their cult, tbf.

Most cultists get offended when you're speaking about other members in their cult, tbf.

Just catching up on briefly, noticed there's been quite a few dummies spat out the pram already and some teeth gnashing and foaming at the mouth by the usual extremists. Wouldn't expect anything less I suppose. Certainly didn't take long for this thread to descend into name calling and arguments. Always guaranteed when certain posters appear on a thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil, she's a hypocrite. The games she played to become PM , and you would trust her. Did you see her behaviour at the budget speech. Classless.

She can read a speech but is absolutely hopeless when questioned. She'll be rode in EU negotiations.

Malinga the Swinga

or that nicola sturgeon has a zombie hand

what is that as I haven't heard of that expression? In fact, best you don't answer in case you offend anyone by mistake. You know how easy it is to say something in response to a post and others take offence when they see a reply they don't like.

Mhairi Black is a complete treg.

No heard that word used for many many years "Treg"

Mhairi Black is a complete treg.

Seriously, is that yer argument for the UK.

No heard that word used for many many years "Treg"

It is old school and not used enough. Damn immigrants diluting our words!

Just catching up on briefly, noticed there's been quite a few dummies spat out the pram already and some teeth gnashing and foaming at the mouth by the usual extremists. Wouldn't expect anything less I suppose. Certainly didn't take long for this thread to descend into name calling and arguments. Always guaranteed when certain posters appear on a thread.

Britnat extremists have the dummies well spat.

Superb that Cameron's misjudged Tory ball licking fantasy has come to this.What an incredible legacy for the man.

Very obvious that Yes will prevail here. There can't be a valid argument for a No vote based on the inevitable hard Brexit.

It is old school and not used enough. Damn immigrants diluting our words!

I know it's old school it started 30 odd years ago when I was at Tynie lol.

Seriously, is that yer argument for the UK.

No, I was just saying it to make a point. I do utterly despise the loathesome little skincrawl though.

Archived