• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malinga the Swinga
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I must say that there are people who don't give the young the time of day and do nothing but make their job experience hell. I witness it on site and I've almost come to blows with a few gaffers from other trades because of the way they speak to their apprentices. Shouting and Swearing at kids because they get things wrong and moaning because they ask them for advice. These pricks expect new starts to be journeymen within a week. Is it any wonder these kids just chuck it when they are pissed on by arseholes. 

We have same issues at my work although not with swearing, more they get a month of grace and then work expect them to know everything. Takes years to build up what is required to properly function in working environment but no one is prepared to wait. 

Arsehole Patel bullying inquiry results to be kept secret.

Wonder why(?)

The circumstances of the award of £25million from the community Covid fund to Jerrick's constituency is also to be kept secret.

Wonder why(?)

:seething:

4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

We have same issues at my work although not with swearing, more they get a month of grace and then work expect them to know everything. Takes years to build up what is required to properly function in working environment but no one is prepared to wait. 

You're spot on. 

Edited by ri Alban

Cain gone, Cummings next, then Boris. The rise and fall of a Tory majority. 

Tick Tock!!!

Edited by ri Alban

Did Boris put all his chickens in the Donald Trump basket. Oh dear Dominic has lead Boris down shit Street and by doing so, has killed his dream job. 

:byebye: 

Edited by ri Alban

Echoes of the Raheem Sterling stuff, from the tattoo to getting slated for taking a budget flight whilst also getting slated for buying his mum a nice house.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

Echoes of the Raheem Sterling stuff, from the tattoo to getting slated for taking a budget flight whilst also getting slated for buying his mum a nice house.

I was wondering when they’d start going for him tbh. 

The Mighty Thor
29 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I was wondering when they’d start going for him tbh. 

There will be more of this type of shite in the next few months as the Tories and their enablers circle the wagons ahead of the Brexit shitshow and Covid not going anywhere. 

Lots of distraction and plenty whataboutery.

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

When did this young man imply that he has no assets or cash resource? Do the clowns, who dug up this irrelevant nonsense, not know that he is well paid as a footballer? Do they want him to feed the vulnerable children, who tend to miss their meals during school holidays, for whatever reason, instead of the UK government, who seem to have no difficulty finding millions of £s to donate to their mates for failed work on Covid 19? Maybe they should investigate those who are still being given massive amounts of money, under the umbrella of the pandemic, despite their chronic failure to produce enough positive results to reduce it's spread.

Or maybe they don't want to expose their mates who are enjoying the financial benefits of incompetence.

3 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Millionaire buys some extra property. Shocking!

Millionaire tories starving kids are OK though. 

Reports circulating that Cummings was booted out because Boris found out he'd been calling Boris' fiance "Princess Nut Nuts".

:vrface:

This the kind of school playground wanks that are supposedly running the country.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Cade said:

Reports circulating that Cummings was booted out because Boris found out he'd been calling Boris' fiance "Princess Nut Nuts".

This the kind of school playground wanks that are supposedly running the country.

:rofl:

Malinga the Swinga
18 minutes ago, Cade said:

You buying any shite that you read. Was to do with who got press job, Cummings and his sides choice or the journo who knew BJ's partner. Cummings and Co noses out of joint as choice was some journalist woman who didn't just do as they wanted. 

Either she went or they went. Result, bye bye Dom &  Co. 

maroonlegions
2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You buying any shite that you read. Was to do with who got press job, Cummings and his sides choice or the journo who knew BJ's partner. Cummings and Co noses out of joint as choice was some journalist woman who didn't just do as they wanted. 

Either she went or they went. Result, bye bye Dom &  Co. 

You really believe that , seems you are the one  buying any shite you read.

Still, your decorum is something i believe is definitely 100% you.   

125885796_411658523539214_2191248154455663303_n.jpg

Yas Boris!
Every time that goofball opens his piehole he helps the Scottish Indy movement.

Has now said devolution north of the border has been “a disaster”. 
I’m sure the linesman & the tank commander in the branch office will be delighted at that one 😂.

Edited by Pans Jambo

25 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yas Boris!
Every time that goofball opens his piehole he helps the Scottish Indy movement.

Has now said devolution north of the border has been “a disaster”. 
I’m sure the linesman & the tank commander in the branch office will be delighted at that one 😂.

It's almost like the Tories want Scotland to vote for Indy.

If you're a little englander, like Boris and in government, you don't say, "Devolution is a disaster" in public, even if you personally think so.

Another nail in the coffin for the Union.

Edited by Cruyff

jack D and coke

I’d say he’s only saying what unionists actually think and that they’ll probably agree with him. I’ve no doubt they’d close it down tomorrow given half a chance. 
Who’s to say it’s not what they secretly want and are just laying the ground for it to happen? That’s what Wings believes nowadays. He reckons the tories actually want it and the SNP don’t. 

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I’d say he’s only saying what unionists actually think and that they’ll probably agree with him. I’ve no doubt they’d close it down tomorrow given half a chance. 
Who’s to say it’s not what they secretly want and are just laying the ground for it to happen? That’s what Wings believes nowadays. He reckons the tories actually want it and the SNP don’t. 

It is a disaster for Unionists, as it has lead to Scottish independence. 

manaliveits105

Douglas Ross has clarified saying devolution wasn’t a disaster but the one policy snp has been the disaster for Scotland 

fair comment 

8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Tbh think you’re overly conflating “unionists” and “Tory’s”.  I wouldn’t say The vast majority of Labour/Lib Dem voters see devolution as a ‘disaster’ and massive chunk of those now currently holding their nose and voting Conservative are only doing so because it’s the easiest vehicle to protect the status quo not because they’ve massively changed their political views.

manaliveits105

Boris taken out of context surprisingly 

he was trying to say he believed in devolution but separatists had jumped on the bandwagon to derail towards independence which is not the point of devolution 

Jimmy will be rattling the claymores though

4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

he was trying to say he believed in devolution but separatists had jumped on the bandwagon to derail towards independence which is not the point of devolution 

No. Dont spin it. He meant he would like to close Holyrood down unless its a unionist party running it for the benefit of Westminster! Exactly that!

They continually ignore Scotland, treat her with disrespect and ride roughshod over the wishes of the electorate up here. Now theyre stripping out devolved powers! 
And when they do, is it no wonder a Scottish party gets a majority in a Parliament with a voting system designed to not have a majority?

No, we all know EXACTLY what Boris meant!!!

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Tbh think you’re overly conflating “unionists” and “Tory’s”.  I wouldn’t say The vast majority of Labour/Lib Dem voters see devolution as a ‘disaster’ and massive chunk of those now currently holding their nose and voting Conservative are only doing so because it’s the easiest vehicle to protect the status quo not because they’ve massively changed their political views.

I’m not suggesting anyone is a tory I just reckon that if you value the union then you can see where this is going. Even if Starmer had said it they’d agree. 
I don’t believe Tony Blair wanted to give scotland a Parliament. I can’t remember where I read it but was there not some EU or international law that almost forced them

into devolution? Tony Blair apparently

used to look out the window completely uninterested when anyone started talking about anything happening in the Scottish Parliament, he didn’t care and I don’t believe he wanted it. He knew where this would go. They even tried to set up the Scottish Parliament to prevent a majority SNP ever getting power. 
All unionists would probably agree with what Johnson has said. IMO. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Blair(and others) was ‘for’ the Scottish parliament but not for any altruistic reason. He saw it as a way of killing the full independence movement dead by giving the moderate ‘middle’ a sense of independence without the hassles and troubles of full independence. It was a necessity tbh, if he hadn’t we’d have been at this situation even quicker than we are now. He’s even admitted that himself since.

There was many in extremes of the SNP/independence movement that weren’t even ‘for’ devolution originally because they saw it as too risky, I.e. it’d appease the middle ground.

Westminster choosing to effectively ignore Scotland from 20 years apart from when it wants to bitch about devolution and the WL question has caused far more damage than devolution itself ever has, Blair’s original idea would probably have worked otherwise.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

Spitonastranger
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Chemical Ali 😂:facepalm:

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Boris is never in context. 

Now he's been cut loose by his handlers you can expect the number of clangers and howlers to grow exponentially.

He's not got the smarts to know when to shut his fat gob and he'll continue to talk himself into trouble on the national and international stage until the Tories lose patience with him mid next year. 

So while we have the spin and counter spin as to what Johnson was trying to say, why was he meeting with 60 Northern England MPs with devolution as part of the discussion?

All not well up t'North and likelihood of many voters opening their eyes to what Tory values are all about...

49 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

So while we have the spin and counter spin as to what Johnson was trying to say, why was he meeting with 60 Northern England MPs with devolution as part of the discussion?

All not well up t'North and likelihood of many voters opening their eyes to what Tory values are all about...

You think he said..."be careful or you'll end up like the tories in Scotland...just a toothless branch office"?

Edited by Pans Jambo

28 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Our Prime Minister will lead us through this difficult time. 

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_5cfdf284-83b6-11e8-ad58-ae35970199d3.jpg

I love that photo.

No matter how many times I see it on the internet.

It's a perfect summation of the Tory Party, England and the UK (which are all the same thing these days).

3 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Our Prime Minister will lead us through this difficult time. 

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_5cfdf284-83b6-11e8-ad58-ae35970199d3.jpg

2 hours ago, Cade said:

I love that photo.

It's a perfect summation of the Tory Party, England and the UK (which are all the same thing these days).

I feel that this gif is more appropriate, from the poorly formed confidence and bluster at the start to the stumble, then the bumble**** ending where Boris makes an utter **** of himself. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I feel that this gif is more appropriate, from the poorly formed confidence and bluster at the start to the stumble, then the bumble**** ending where Boris makes an utter **** of himself. 

giphy.gif

Feed the weans, no he'd rather kill them. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Cade said:

I love that photo.

Sadly, you actually believe this. 

Howdy Doody Jambo

So Boris wants to scrap the sale all diesel and petrol cars by 2030 and build a new nuclear power plant costing billions to power the electric revolution makes you wonder of the financial and carbon footprint balance in all of this 

A Boy Named Crow
14 minutes ago, Ma Roon said:

So Boris wants to scrap the sale all diesel and petrol cars by 2030 and build a new nuclear power plant costing billions to power the electric revolution makes you wonder of the financial and carbon footprint balance in all of this 

He's probably got mates in the nuclear power plant building business. The smart money is on ammonia and or hydrogen for future power supplies. 

manaliveits105
17 minutes ago, Ma Roon said:

It’s OK Nicky will have us all in high viz jackets with cameras on our heads cycling saltire bamboo bikes with square wheels 

KEEP YOUR DISTANCE !

Howdy Doody Jambo
4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It’s OK Nicky will have us all in high viz jackets with cameras on our heads cycling saltire bamboo bikes with square wheels 

KEEP YOUR DISTANCE !

Yer not wrong and that hing from the clowncil that's closed all the streets in toon will be peddling more pish than ever before 

1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

Why are they all not in prison? This is corruption max!

Its OK though...they're 'good ole British' tories! The UKOK cult sycophants will be along to tell us it was all to help speed up the process to help out poor wee Scotland.

maroonlegions
7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Why are they all not in prison? This is corruption max!

Its OK though...they're 'good ole British' tories! The UKOK cult sycophants will be along to tell us it was all to help speed up the process to help out poor wee Scotland.

The list of Tory reptiles with links to their mates  who  have and are making a fecking fortune out of the COVID19 pandemic.     

Also the various raids on the taxpayers public purse because of this pandemic is fecking criminality at a new low.

126421300_2780165178867178_2876900191772985030_o.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

The list of Tory reptiles with links to their mates  who  have and are making a fecking fortune out of the COVID19 pandemic.     

Also the various raids on the taxpayers public purse because of this pandemic is fecking criminality at a new low.

Knew it! Hands in the cookie jar the lot of them!!!

Sad truth is, nobody even cares! Why is there not a major public enquiry into this?

Disgusting.

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

By the way, where did u get this? U got a link?

The Mighty Thor
14 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

By the way, where did u get this? U got a link?

Unbelievably its in the Daily Heil. 

Johnson must have pissed someone off for them to be putting the boot in. 

"Can you pay for children to have one meal a day over school holidays?"
"No, bloody scroungers"
"Can you keep Universal Credit at a higher level until this 2nd lockdown is over?"
"NO, BLOODY SCROUNGERS!"
"Can you spend an extra £16.5billion on defence?"
"Why yes of course, no problem."

:muggy: