• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maroonlegions

• Pans Jambo

• Space Mackerel

• ri Alban

BarneyBattles
9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Its Sunday comrades take your Wolfie Smith berets off and go out in the sun for some vitamin D

The best chance of a break up of the union is Boris continuing to do exactly as he’s doing.

Every time he opens his mouth he adds another percentage point to the yes vote. 

I’ve no interest in arguing with fellow jambos regardless of their political persuasion as I’d rather converse with a Tory jambo than a card carrying SNP hibby but surely deep down you know independence is going to happen. 

It’s just a matter of time. Changing demographics and the buffoonery and ignorance of the Tory party means it’s inevitable.

They simply don’t understand Scotland and if they were honest they’d admit that they don’t want to either.

jack D and coke

Patel must have dirt on Johnson. Watched an old QT where she was defending the death penalty and getting a roasting too, she’s some cookie. 
Has he pumped her as well? :lol: 

SwindonJambo
23 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Patel must have dirt on Johnson. Watched an old QT where she was defending the death penalty and getting a roasting too, she’s some cookie. 
Has he pumped her as well? :lol: 

I’ve often wondered that. She is an utterly charmless goblin with profound anger management issues and zero decorum. Any right minded PM would have me fired her long ago. She seems to have complete impunity and carte Blanche to wreak havoc. It wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if Baw Jaws had been up there.

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I’ve often wondered that. She is an utterly charmless goblin with profound anger management issues and zero decorum. Any right minded PM would have me fired her long ago. She seems to have complete impunity and carte Blanche to wreak havoc. It wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if Baw Jaws had been up there.

I'd absolutely love a shot on her too tbf. Bet she's a squirter.

SwindonJambo
19 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

She’s certainly not a bad looking lass at all though a bit on the wee side unless you like that kind of thing.  However quite apart from the politics she comes across as a bit of an arse to me..

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

She’s certainly not a bad looking lass at all though a bit on the wee side unless you like that kind of thing.  However quite apart from the politics she comes across as a bit of an arse to me..

Oh aye, but there's not much wrong with pumping an arse now and again.

14 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Couldn't even bring myself to do it, in all honesty. I'd feel awful for giving such a soulless ghoul the pleasure. 😩

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Couldn't even bring myself to do it, in all honesty. I'd feel awful for giving such a soulless ghoul the pleasure. 😩

Evil, roly-poly midgets not your thing, JZ? :(

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Evil, roly-poly midgets not your thing, JZ? :(

Total digression, but roly-poly is the word for a woodlouse in many places in the US.

So no EGDmCdR.gif

Governor Tarkin
20 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

roly-poly is the word for a woodlouse in many places in the US.

It works on both levels. 👍

Equalities and Human Rights Commission finds that the Government's "hostile environment" policy constantly broke the government's own Equalities Act (2010) and is therefor illegal.

The Government ignored constant warnings that the policy would lead to racial discrimination.

The Government is now legally obliged to review the policy and ensure it's within the law (the law they set, remember).

Expect a flood of lawsuits.

https://equalityhumanrights.com/en/our-work/news/home-office-failed-comply-equality-law-when-implementing-‘hostile-environment’

19 minutes ago, Cade said:

Equalities and Human Rights Commission finds that the Government's "hostile environment" policy constantly broke the government's own Equalities Act (2010) and is therefor illegal.

The Government ignored constant warnings that the policy would lead to racial discrimination.

The Government is now legally obliged to review the policy and ensure it's within the law (the law they set, remember).

Expect a flood of lawsuits.

https://equalityhumanrights.com/en/our-work/news/home-office-failed-comply-equality-law-when-implementing-‘hostile-environment’

Made my Mrs and Weans illegal immigrates. But hey I only hate the Wm Tories cause I'm a xenophobe.