Jump to content
aussieh

More Tory lies

Recommended Posts

maroonlegions
7 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Congratulations to Lord Johnson 

family must be proud and Lord Botham - richly deserved 

 

Child poverty figures and sats ,Boris caught out LYING about them. You congratulating  a man that has no shame and is a cold blooded reptile .    A man that by his lack of any clear policies to tackle COVID 19 at the start  left 1000s DEAD. Man you must be either trolling like feck or are way short of any real human empathy towards those who have and are still suffering from this clown in charge of the UK just now.

 

Take it you will congratulate Boris on these stats below on robbing the public purse to fill the coffers of his ritch mates.

And its people like you that jump up and down  when the left rightly fight back, how dare they eh.

 

Take a wee look at the below and tell me you think this is just in any way shape or form. Robbing the taxpayer , ( of which you are a part of i may add, )...BLIND.

 

 

 

 

116717495_3291799057507874_8361446787384979188_o.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weehammy
On 21/07/2020 at 13:15, Cade said:

Intelligence Committee releases the Russia report.

Widespread Russian interference in the 2014 IndyRef, 2016 EU referendum and all UK elections between then and now.

Too much Russian money in London.

Too many Russian lobbyists, especially in the Lords.

 

Government response?

"Nothing to see here"

:Aye:

Blatant anti-Russian racism!!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Tory MP arrested on rape charges.

No name yet, but he's in his 50s and an ex-minister.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
11 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

 

Child poverty figures and sats ,Boris caught out LYING about them. You congratulating  a man that has no shame and is a cold blooded reptile .    A man that by his lack of any clear policies to tackle COVID 19 at the start  left 1000s DEAD. Man you must be either trolling like feck or are way short of any real human empathy towards those who have and are still suffering from this clown in charge of the UK just now.

 

Take it you will congratulate Boris on these stats below on robbing the public purse to fill the coffers of his ritch mates.

And its people like you that jump up and down  when the left rightly fight back, how dare they eh.

 

Take a wee look at the below and tell me you think this is just in any way shape or form. Robbing the taxpayer , ( of which you are a part of i may add, )...BLIND.

 

 

 

 

116717495_3291799057507874_8361446787384979188_o.png

 

You do know that Lord Johnson isn't Boris it's his brother. 🥴

Mind you he's a twat as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

"The government remains committed to reducing the numbers in the House of Lords"

 

That must be why they made 36 new ones last week then, eh?

 

:bolt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
44 minutes ago, Cade said:

"The government remains committed to reducing the numbers in the House of Lords"

 

That must be why they made 36 new ones last week then, eh?

 

:bolt:

That’s democracy.

An unelected chamber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That’s democracy.

An unelected chamber.

The SNP need to keep an eye on this mob. Dirty tricks about to come to Scotland. And I hope they fight fire with fire, instead of the usual pacifying pish. 

Go for the throat and that begins with Lady Tank commander and the ref who doesn't do his day job. Follow Rooths money trail and Ross' voting record. As in why he hasn't voted. 

 

The WM mob are the magic indy tree. 

Edited by ri Alban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The SNP need to keep an eye on this mob. Dirty tricks about to come to Scotland. And I hope they fight fire with fire, instead of the usual pacifying pish. 

This.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

This.

 

 

This indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

He'll not last past the next election.

Just another faceless stooge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord BJ

**** me didnt realise Ruth Davidson was going to House of Lords 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

**** me didnt realise Ruth Davidson was going to House of Lords 😂

 

Lady Rooth of Moothville

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
Posted (edited)

Another lying Tory snake oil salesman caught out. I take it men like him just forget that their decisions and actions and quotes from the past can be resurrected. They are the party i call the "corporate elect."

 

 

   

117288765_1204339606615326_8636456035787030381_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
Posted (edited)

A Tory advisor pocketed millions of pounds in profit after the GOVERNMENT handed him a £252 MILLION contract to supply PPE despite HIS firm only being a YEAR old , and having NO HISTORY in MEDICAL EQUIPMENT , and the fact they WASTED over £150 MILLION buying the WRONG fecking masks.

 

Just let that sink in the next time you hear anyone taking the blame away from this corporate "mates" elect party. 

 

Or say nurses dont need or desrve a fecking shitey pittence of a  pay rise.  Who the feck in their right mind votes for this party, those without a conscious and  with no human apathy???    

Edited by maroonlegions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions

Wonder how those elderly folk who voted Tory are feeling now.

 

 

Give me your money suckers, the tory run BBC cry...

117237129_3305866926101087_7704370475484368472_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
Posted (edited)

So Lady Rooth visited Ross' hoose 4 days before Carlaw was sacked, sorry resigned. 

What was the deal? Rooth takes back control, but under Ross' name. You know, Lady Rooth who retired to look after her son. 

Your boy won't see you much, which is probably a good thing for him. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by ri Alban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

Lady Rooth takes her seat in the Lords to make it more democratic. :rofl: Well... Why don't you stand for election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Lady Rooth takes her seat in the Lords to make it more democratic. :rofl: Well... Why don't you stand for election. 

Farcical 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

From John Bercow's twitter:
I hope the Prime Minister is enjoying a well deserved rest so don’t spoil it by telling him what’s happened this week:
1. The govt launched a “Fix your bike” voucher website
2. It broke in less than an hour
3. The govt said we should all lose weight
4. The govt is still issuing vouchers to help us buy burgers
5. It was revealed the govt spent £400m buying a bankrupt satellite company, OneWeb, to replace the Euro GPS system we lose due to Brexit
6. Months before, a study by MIT found that OneWeb’s tech is 6x less efficient than the EU solution: the worst of the technologies studied
7. In June the govt merged the Dept for International Development into the Foreign Office, and said the move "guaranteed there would be no cuts in International Aid"
8. This week the gov cut International Aid by £2.9bn
9. And the govt quietly granted permission for your health records to be given to Palantir, a controversial data-mining company said to have worked with Cambridge Analytica on Brexit
10. It did both these things the day parliament broke up, so there couldn’t be any questions
11. But in answer to questions about the Russia Report, the gov’s suggested solution is to (I'm not making this up) to ask Russia to tell us who their spies are
12. Ex-Russian intelligence staff say 85% of their work is not spying, but “political funding and misinformation"
13. Which brings us to: Funding and Misinformation news
14. Since 2012, the Tory party has had almost £3m in donations from members of Putin’s cabinets
15. 14 current govt ministers have received donations from individuals or companies connected to the Russian leadership
16. Priti Patel said the Russia Report could be ignored because it was now 9 months old and “out of date”
17. The govt delayed the release of the report for 9 months, and the reasons given were described as “simply not true” (aka "misinformation") by the Intelligence Committee
18. Now Covid news, and Matt Hancock boasted he had met the targets on his “Six tests” on Covid 19
19. Full Fact found 4 of the 6 targets were missed, one target couldn’t be met because it had never been defined, and 1 “relied on a definition [that] does not reflect practice”
20. The cross-party Media & Culture Committee found that the gov’s support for arts was “vague and slow-coming” and “jeopardised UK culture”
21. The cross-party Public Accounts Committee found there was an “astonishing failure to plan for the economic impact” of Covid 19
22. It also said the policy of discharging patients into care homes was a “reckless and appalling policy error”
23. It called the govt “slow, inconsistent [and] negligent”
24. The chair of the Committee said “A competent government does not run a country on the hoof”
25. More on-the-hoof news: the gov quarantined tourists returning from Spain because Spain was a danger
26. The day before, Spain had 2 Covid deaths. Britain had 114
27. The transport secretary was on holiday in Spain, so was effectively trapped by his own dept’s decision
28. Which brings us to Brexit, and a report from London School of Economics showed a WTO Brexit will permanently shrink 16 out of the UK's 24 industry sectors by up to 15% each. Permanently.
29. A Tory MP tweeted “👍🏼WTO here we come!”
30. Another pro-Brexit Tory MP with a grasp of what's to come tweeted “my strong advice is: take the opportunity to live abroad”
31. Dominic Cummings tweeted that leaving the EU "could be an error”
32. And now PPE contracts, so prepare to begin eternal screaming:
33. £252m to Ayanda Capital, registered in Mauritius for tax purposes. PPE not delivered
34. £186m to Uniserve. PPE not delivered
35. £116m to P14 Medical Supplies, with assets of just £145. PPE not delivered
36. £108m to PestFix, with just 16 employees. PPE not delivered
37. £107m to Clandeboye Agencies, a sweet wholesaler. Yes, a sweet wholesaler. PPE not delivered.
38. £40m to Medicine Box Ltd, with assets of just £6000. PPE not delivered.
39. £48m to Initia Ventures Ltd, which registered itself as “dormant” in March. PPE not delivered.
40. £28m to Monarch Acoustics, which makes shop furniture. PPE not delivered
41. £25m to Luxe Lifestyle, which has no employees, no assets, and no turnover. PPE not delivered
42. £18m to Aventis Solutions, which has total assets of £332. Not a typo, £332. PPE not delivered
£10m to Medco Solutions, incorporated just 3 days after lockdown, with share capital of (not a typo) £2. PPE not delivered
44. In all, approx £1bn to inexplicable suppliers for PPE that hasn’t been delivered
45. The gov still polls well for economic competence. Go figure
46. Meanwhile a Nuffield Health study found after 10 years of "chronic underinvestment", UK is at the bottom of the league table for health resources; and diagnostics and surgery by the NHS will take 4 years to return to pre-Covid levels. But £1bn for non-existent PPE
47. The gov’s “world beating” test-and-trace programme was described as “scandalous” by the British Medical Journal, and found to miss its 80% target in every Covid hotspot announced this week
48. And finally, Boris Johnson refused a public enquiry into gov handling of Covid 19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Cade said:

From John Bercow's twitter:
I hope the Prime Minister is enjoying a well deserved rest so don’t spoil it by telling him what’s happened this week:
1. The govt launched a “Fix your bike” voucher website
2. It broke in less than an hour
3. The govt said we should all lose weight
4. The govt is still issuing vouchers to help us buy burgers
5. It was revealed the govt spent £400m buying a bankrupt satellite company, OneWeb, to replace the Euro GPS system we lose due to Brexit
6. Months before, a study by MIT found that OneWeb’s tech is 6x less efficient than the EU solution: the worst of the technologies studied
7. In June the govt merged the Dept for International Development into the Foreign Office, and said the move "guaranteed there would be no cuts in International Aid"
8. This week the gov cut International Aid by £2.9bn
9. And the govt quietly granted permission for your health records to be given to Palantir, a controversial data-mining company said to have worked with Cambridge Analytica on Brexit
10. It did both these things the day parliament broke up, so there couldn’t be any questions
11. But in answer to questions about the Russia Report, the gov’s suggested solution is to (I'm not making this up) to ask Russia to tell us who their spies are
12. Ex-Russian intelligence staff say 85% of their work is not spying, but “political funding and misinformation"
13. Which brings us to: Funding and Misinformation news
14. Since 2012, the Tory party has had almost £3m in donations from members of Putin’s cabinets
15. 14 current govt ministers have received donations from individuals or companies connected to the Russian leadership
16. Priti Patel said the Russia Report could be ignored because it was now 9 months old and “out of date”
17. The govt delayed the release of the report for 9 months, and the reasons given were described as “simply not true” (aka "misinformation") by the Intelligence Committee
18. Now Covid news, and Matt Hancock boasted he had met the targets on his “Six tests” on Covid 19
19. Full Fact found 4 of the 6 targets were missed, one target couldn’t be met because it had never been defined, and 1 “relied on a definition [that] does not reflect practice”
20. The cross-party Media & Culture Committee found that the gov’s support for arts was “vague and slow-coming” and “jeopardised UK culture”
21. The cross-party Public Accounts Committee found there was an “astonishing failure to plan for the economic impact” of Covid 19
22. It also said the policy of discharging patients into care homes was a “reckless and appalling policy error”
23. It called the govt “slow, inconsistent [and] negligent”
24. The chair of the Committee said “A competent government does not run a country on the hoof”
25. More on-the-hoof news: the gov quarantined tourists returning from Spain because Spain was a danger
26. The day before, Spain had 2 Covid deaths. Britain had 114
27. The transport secretary was on holiday in Spain, so was effectively trapped by his own dept’s decision
28. Which brings us to Brexit, and a report from London School of Economics showed a WTO Brexit will permanently shrink 16 out of the UK's 24 industry sectors by up to 15% each. Permanently.
29. A Tory MP tweeted “👍🏼WTO here we come!”
30. Another pro-Brexit Tory MP with a grasp of what's to come tweeted “my strong advice is: take the opportunity to live abroad”
31. Dominic Cummings tweeted that leaving the EU "could be an error”
32. And now PPE contracts, so prepare to begin eternal screaming:
33. £252m to Ayanda Capital, registered in Mauritius for tax purposes. PPE not delivered
34. £186m to Uniserve. PPE not delivered
35. £116m to P14 Medical Supplies, with assets of just £145. PPE not delivered
36. £108m to PestFix, with just 16 employees. PPE not delivered
37. £107m to Clandeboye Agencies, a sweet wholesaler. Yes, a sweet wholesaler. PPE not delivered.
38. £40m to Medicine Box Ltd, with assets of just £6000. PPE not delivered.
39. £48m to Initia Ventures Ltd, which registered itself as “dormant” in March. PPE not delivered.
40. £28m to Monarch Acoustics, which makes shop furniture. PPE not delivered
41. £25m to Luxe Lifestyle, which has no employees, no assets, and no turnover. PPE not delivered
42. £18m to Aventis Solutions, which has total assets of £332. Not a typo, £332. PPE not delivered
£10m to Medco Solutions, incorporated just 3 days after lockdown, with share capital of (not a typo) £2. PPE not delivered
44. In all, approx £1bn to inexplicable suppliers for PPE that hasn’t been delivered
45. The gov still polls well for economic competence. Go figure
46. Meanwhile a Nuffield Health study found after 10 years of "chronic underinvestment", UK is at the bottom of the league table for health resources; and diagnostics and surgery by the NHS will take 4 years to return to pre-Covid levels. But £1bn for non-existent PPE
47. The gov’s “world beating” test-and-trace programme was described as “scandalous” by the British Medical Journal, and found to miss its 80% target in every Covid hotspot announced this week
48. And finally, Boris Johnson refused a public enquiry into gov handling of Covid 19.

Wow.

Just wow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Priti Patel announces a new move on the "war on drugs"

Is it an investment into rehab centres?

Is it a boost to social care to help the most deprived not fall into the addiction trap?

Is it regulation to oversee the quality of legal highs?

 

No, she wants to ban Poppers.

 

:vrface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Priti Patel announces a new move on the "war on drugs"

Is it an investment into rehab centres?

Is it a boost to social care to help the most deprived not fall into the addiction trap?

Is it regulation to oversee the quality of legal highs?

 

No, she wants to ban Poppers.

 

:vrface:

 Incredible who gets into these positions. She’s an utter ****ing idiot. 
Would though🤷🏽‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...