• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

28E50E83-7C37-42C2-B4E8-708BC177FD0C.jpeg

Brilliant isn't it, And they'll probably piss another 5 years while the gnats are still greeting for FREEDOM :rofl:

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

Brilliant isn't it, And they'll probably piss another 5 years while the gnats are still greeting for FREEDOM :rofl:

They wont ‘piss’ another 5 years up here. 
Glad you find amusement in denying the truth about the Grenfell disaster and all that implies. 
Perhaps youre also happy about the missing Peado files too?

Typical yoon tory sycophant behaviour. 

6 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

They wont ‘piss’ another 5 years up here. 
Glad you find amusement in denying the truth about the Grenfell disaster and all that implies. 
Perhaps youre also happy about the missing Peado files too?

Typical yoon tory sycophant behaviour. 

Typical britnat Scot. Hates his own people and probably tries to cleanse his scotchishness,  change his accent  and lies about where he comes from. A traveller from geordistan, you say?

Edited by ri Alban

Aww poor wee Boris with his brood of illegitimate children and having to pay maintenance for all of them.

He's skint even though he earns £150,000.

My heart bleeds.

man-holding-tiny-violin-close-up-of-hand

Weakened Offender

There's not a chance that entitled fat mess of a human being is hanging around for another 4 years. I give him 6 months until him and the soon-to-be single mum are offski. 

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

No governments are doing well economically and as Mrs Murrell continually mis pronounces - these are unpreeeeeecedented times 

Take Covid out of it and how well have the tories been doing since 2010???

Theyre a “burst baw”.

The Mighty Thor
17 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

. . . will always have their bootlicking enablers.

And client media just to polish that turd. 

Actually they've become the flagpole up which this government runs it's shit ideas to see how they're received. 

Take this weekends 'Boris is skint' and todays doozy of relaxing the rule of 6 on Christmas day.  

28 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Gamekeeping is a must, but this shite makes me turn into a psychopath. (And when folk badmouth Scotland :D) 

@Dawnrazor what do you make of this shite, bud? 

I'm not into hunting with hounds, if any laws have been broken then there must be prosecutions. If a drag scent has been lain and social distancing has been observed I can't see anything happening though, but I agree that it's well out of order.

4 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'm not into hunting with hounds, if any laws have been broken then there must be prosecutions. If a drag scent has been lain and social distancing has been observed I can't see anything happening though, but I agree that it's well out of order.

👍

Another fun packed week in the Big Tory House.

Being a keen political student, I have only thus far confirmed the veracity of #37 (it was in the Sunday Sport so may not be 100% accurate).

Anyway on a more serious note, how much of a sh1tshow is this Government?

Dozens of Tory MPs are to refuse to undertake unconscious bias training.

Quite happy being racist, bigoted, anti-poor, sneering homophobes, thank you very much.

Edited by Cade

45 minutes ago, Cade said:

Dozens of Tory MPs are to refuse to undertake unconscious bias training.

Quite happy being racist, bigoted, anti-poor, sneering homophobes, thank you very much.

You ever tried training a lizard???

Futile!!!

jack D and coke

Stories doing the rounds the Boris in a field in Scotchland was all staged (what a shock to discover that) and he was actually in Perugia meeting (partying with) some Russians. 
:lol: 

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Stories doing the rounds the Boris in a field in Scotchland was all staged (what a shock to discover that) and he was actually in Perugia meeting (partying with) some Russians. 
:lol: 

Nah it was his dad's 80th and Boris was in Greece with the rest of the Johnson clan.

Anybody that thinks Boris was in a tent in the erse end of Scotland is an imbecile.

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, Cade said:

Nah it was his dad's 80th and Boris was in Greece with the rest of the Johnson clan.

Anybody that thinks Boris was in a tent in the erse end of Scotland is an imbecile.

Ah I’ve picked it up wrong then. He was apparently over in Perugia then with some Russian dudes. Forget the reporter guy who’s onto him..
I also don’t believe for a second he was camping in a farmers field up here either :lol: 

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Ah I’ve picked it up wrong then. He was apparently over in Perugia then with some Russian dudes. Forget the reporter guy who’s onto him..
I also don’t believe for a second he was camping in a farmers field up here either :lol: 

The Perugia bullshit was this week's false claim in one italian newspaper.

Westminster Abbey confirmed that he was there in person having yet another new squirming spawn baptised.

Listen, if i had been told six months ago that we"d be in the same position/place six months later  because this government PAID Deloitte and Serco MILLIONS for a testing and tracing system that does not work , headed by one of their MATES , i"d probably be like...... sounds about right.     

On Sky News this morning, Care Minister Helen Whately said the trigger for her reporting a breach of COVID restrictions would be if she saw a marquee in a neighbour's garden. A marquee. This truly is the People's Government.

When you are totally removed from the real world the majority of people live in and experience, people like her are the product.

We were never all in it together.  

The Mighty Thor
9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

slow news recently comrades - take a break

One thing with the Tories, and particularly this mob, they're never ever far away from another scandal, calamity, U turn, bout of nepotism, financial chicanery. 

Daily at the minute it appears. 

Governor Tarkin
On 22/09/2020 at 16:09, Cade said:

Westminster Abbey confirmed that he was there in person having yet another new squirming spawn baptised.

What a delightfull way to describe an innocent newborn. You really are a horifically petty and bitter individual. Perhaps you could benefit from a spot of unconcious bias training.

5 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

What a delightfull way to describe an innocent newborn. You really are a horifically petty and bitter individual. Perhaps you could benefit from a spot of unconcious bias training.

Truth be told and all that, this government have been responsible for horrendous rises in  child poverty and homelessness  through their draconian cuts and changes to the welfare state. So when one looks closer to home it's by Tory "stealth"  that children are suffering. What a delightful way for a government to treat their young.  No amount of unconscious bias training could change Tory welfare policies.

When your tax goes up next year, when your services disappear, when you have to pay for things that used to be free, remember that this is where some of that money went.

They call it waste I prefer to call it corruption ...
Image may contain: text that says "Supplier Randox Laboratories Contract Ayanda Capital Conservatives Unsafe test kits Serco Waste Unsuitable face masks Sitel £133,000,000 Broken tracing system NHSX £150,000,000 Broken tracing system Various Various Abandoned contact-tracing app Cancelled ventilator challenge £108,000,000 £84,000,000 £11,800,000 TAEG energy Useless antibody tests Edenred £454,000,000 Hand sanitiser firm was dormant £16,000,000 Computacenter Delayed school meal vouchers £43,800,000 Public First £234,000,000 Failed on computers for disadvantaged £60,000,000 pupils Treasury Opinion research Department for International Trade Job Retention Bonus SOURCE: THE LABOUR PARTY Luxury trade negotiation £956,000 £2,600,000,000 £700,000"

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Truth be told and all that, this government have been responsible for horrendous rises in  child poverty and homelessness  through their draconian cuts and changes to the welfare state. So when one looks closer to home it's by Tory "stealth"  that children are suffering. What a delightful way for a government to treat their young.  No amount of unconscious bias training could change Tory welfare policies.

Got any meme's to prove it?

9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Got any meme's to prove it?

Nice trolling.

You want proof.  

You appear to be lazy and need  to be spoon fed by even  memes,  mate, or directed to  actual facts from those who do work with  child poverty like some of the leading child poverty action groups . 

But you already knew that,  over the years child poverty action and charity groups have came out and  attacked this governments and previous government's record on welfare cuts. But again you knew that fact to, or did you.??

You seem to be intelligent so i would highly doubt that you would be unaware of such  attacks by well known child poverty action and charity organisations, unless you are in deep denial, like most of the Tory cabinet, or maybe you just don't give a feck, either way it proves that your sneaky  comment was a attempt to "divert" rather than "debate".

Here is the proof that you seek. 

Here is the pdf link to that damning report. 

https://undocs.org/A/HRC/41/39/Add.1

Tempted to chuck in a meme so it pisses you off but i am better that that.

Happy reading and remember just how delightful this insidious past and present government are. 

The realities of child poverty and homelessness  are closer to this government than anyone else.

A leading United Nations poverty expert has compared Conservative welfare policies to the creation of 19th-century workhouses and warned that unless austerity is ended, the UK’s poorest people face lives that are “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short”.

In his final report on the impact of austerity on human rights in the UK, Philip Alston, the UN rapporteur on extreme poverty, accused ministers of being in a state of denial about the impact of policies, including the rollout of universal credit, since 2010. He accused them of the “systematic immiseration of a significant part of the British population” and warned that worse could be yet to come for the most vulnerable, who face “a major adverse impact” if Brexit proceeds. He said leaving the EU was “a tragic distraction from the social and economic policies shaping a Britain that it’s hard to believe any political parties really want”.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Boris F**kwit struggling to understand his own advice. Almost makes Trump look as intelligent as that dog that said sausages on That's Life.

8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Yeah thats no way to speak of a newborn...I though the baby tory looks quite cute:

Baby Lizard.jpg

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Nice trolling.

You want proof.  

You appear to be lazy and need  to be spoon fed by even  memes,  mate, or directed to  actual facts from those who do work with  child poverty like some of the leading child poverty action groups . 

But you already knew that,  over the years child poverty action and charity groups have came out and  attacked this governments and previous government's record on welfare cuts. But again you knew that fact to, or did you.??

You seem to be intelligent so i would highly doubt that you would be unaware of such  attacks by well known child poverty action and charity organisations, unless you are in deep denial, like most of the Tory cabinet, or maybe you just don't give a feck, either way it proves that your sneaky  comment was a attempt to "divert" rather than "debate".

Here is the proof that you seek. 

Here is the pdf link to that damning report. 

https://undocs.org/A/HRC/41/39/Add.1

Tempted to chuck in a meme so it pisses you off but i am better that that.

Happy reading and remember just how delightful this insidious past and present government are. 

The realities of child poverty and homelessness  are closer to this government than anyone else.

A leading United Nations poverty expert has compared Conservative welfare policies to the creation of 19th-century workhouses and warned that unless austerity is ended, the UK’s poorest people face lives that are “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short”.

In his final report on the impact of austerity on human rights in the UK, Philip Alston, the UN rapporteur on extreme poverty, accused ministers of being in a state of denial about the impact of policies, including the rollout of universal credit, since 2010. He accused them of the “systematic immiseration of a significant part of the British population” and warned that worse could be yet to come for the most vulnerable, who face “a major adverse impact” if Brexit proceeds. He said leaving the EU was “a tragic distraction from the social and economic policies shaping a Britain that it’s hard to believe any political parties really want”.

So eh, what's your point?

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Boris F**kwit struggling to understand his own advice. Almost makes Trump look as intelligent as that dog that said sausages on That's Life.

He’s still a slavering erse.

Priti Patel has allegedly asked Home Office and Foreign Office officials to look into the possibility of building an asylum seeker internment camp on Ascension Island and another on St Helena.

So anybody applying to come to the UK would be shipped off to tiny islands in the South Atlantic for processing.

This woman is totally evil.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

Priti Patel has allegedly asked Home Office and Foreign Office officials to look into the possibility of building an asylum seeker internment camp on Ascension Island and another on St Helena.

So anybody applying to come to the UK would be shipped off to tiny islands in the South Atlantic for processing.

Well send her there to run it.

What a muppet.

9 minutes ago, Cade said:

This is the tory way.

Of course my life and the life of society in general has been turned upside down with the asylum seekers and the folk in the crossing the channel in the dinghy's.

Hasn't it???

Looking for examples here??? Or maybe its the unemployed! Yes, thats where my life has all went wrong...the social housing brigade....because....eh...well...just because right!!!

Perhaps its the MP millionaire toffs who went to Eton and have off-shore accounts. Maybe its them.

Edited by Pans Jambo

12 minutes ago, Cade said:

Very happy to pull the ladder up behind her.

Vile woman. I studied Christmas Island at University and if that’s the route we’re going down it’s worrying. 

7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

This is the tory way.

Of course my life and the life of society in general has been turned upside down with the asylum seekers and the folk in the crossing the channel in the dinghy's.

Hasn't it???

Looking for examples here??? Or maybe its the unemployed! Yes, thats where my life has all went wrong...the social housing brigade....because....eh...well...just because right!!!

Perhaps its the MP millionaire toffs who went to Eton and have off-shore accounts. Maybe its them.

It is as you say the MP millionaire toffs. They and Boris have been taking the utter james hunt out of every hardworking tax payer. 

Like offering up multi million pound contracts to their mates or mates with investments in such companies.

Take Serco , they have "subcontracted" / tendered the Contact and Tracing jobs to the company embroiled in the tax credits  scandal and debt collection companies.

They are no longer hiding their utter contempt for the taxpayer and the millions of decent hardworking tax payer of this country. 

They are really seeing what they can pillage and steal and rob from the public purse.

The NHS is safe in our hands, the NHS is NOT up for sale. Remember those words from the Tories.

The trade deal cooked up between Trump and Boris Johnson is a real threat to NHS
It's absolutely vital our NHS is protected from trade deals once and for all

*Signed*

Edited by maroonlegions

23 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

So eh, what's your point?

Ha ha, still at it.

Not going to spoon feed you again it you cant see my point then your not as smart as i thought you were.

Here is a nice meme in the meantime.

120509550_3939878386027788_7738490844272367208_n.jpg

maroonlegions

Set up. 

Tories looking after their investments.

This is the woman who VOTED for benefit cuts in the House Of Lords, another utter reptile.

Firm run by ex-associate of Tory peer Michelle Mone wins £112million NHS deal

Grand Masters pulling strings
Wet dream of a new world order
New feudal blueprints rise
We all got fooled again

It's an ADD Generation
Everyone accepts the re-introduction of slavery
-By a corporate elect

Tyrant of mine, dominion of our lives
Condemned to Solomon's mine
We all got fooled again

This is the fight back now
Free speech put to the test by immoral psychopaths
We all got fooled again

Tax payer again getting the utter james hunt taking out of them.

This Tory government are serving the corporate elite. I mean they are the corporate elect.