• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spitonastranger
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Ignorance isn't something you should really be proud of. 👍

So you then abuse, well done. Idiocy is something you should'nt be proud of but bang on. It's Friday put down the Union Jack. 

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

So you then abuse, well done. Idiocy is something you should'nt be proud of but bang on. It's Friday put down the Union Jack. 

Correct. Stop typing.

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Wasting your time with that one.

He is nothing but an abusive troll.

And just like the Tories he will NEVER admit he is wrong or  man up and admit  he has been fecking bang out of order with the way in which he engages with me or anyone he has issues with. 

He should be very proud of his total lack of decorum and respect, oh the fecking irony in that post of  his you replied to above.

He is a "light the fuse and walk away" kind of guy.  Proper gent ....

maroonlegions
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Correct. Stop typing.

You do realise that you can always  try some of your own medicine and advice, try it you never know you might learn some real decorum and act like a grown up and have an actual grown up conservation/debate with a grown up on here.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

You do realise that you can always  try some of your own medicine and advice, try it you never know you might learn some real decorum and act like a grown up and have an actual grown up conservation/debate with a grown up on here.

Spare me the lecture, please. This is something you have yet achieve in all of the years you've been posting here.

Spitonastranger
43 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Wasting your time with that one.

He is nothing but an abusive troll.

And just like the Tories he will NEVER admit he is wrong or  man up and admit  he has been fecking bang out of order with the way in which he engages with me or anyone he has issues with. 

He should be very proud of his total lack of decorum and respect, oh the fecking irony in that post of  his you replied to above.

He is a "light the fuse and walk away" kind of guy.  Proper gent ....

Agree ☝️

maroonlegions

I swear that Boris and his Eton mates still think they are still in their exclusive boys club , and not turning up at Parliament to run the fecking country..  just look at the way this utter clown has handled COVID from day one.

127729878_1246389802397835_6079227769610495347_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Iz5PNRWtjEUAX8KZaQk&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=ba6975232d87ebae25362d47bc7c89b3&oe=5FE5DCF2

Governor Tarkin
22 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

OOHHH your edgy 

Not really.

19 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

i be surprised if a tory could review who and what the vote for and successfully identify any moral reason why they do

Ok then. How many Tories have you questioned on this? What is the cross section and sample size that led you to draw such a difinitive conclusion?

13 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Absolute belter of a thread. One complete raving lunatic posts memes/gifs/stupid pictures and the rest of the baying mob join in. The picture supposedly of Little Mix is just pish, not sardonic and isn't done with humour, it's just a picture with faces swapped and yet we have people laughing as if it is great humour. 

All of this while our own government stumble about, covering up Salmond affair, and the other awful decisions made

Guess this serves as a deflection from SNP shortcomings. 

El oh el.

Rishi Sunak has questions to answer after it was revealed that he hasn't declared his wife's family's billions in business interests as part of the conflict of interests code.

His wife currently is only listed in his declaration as being a director of one small company.

All her other business dealings have not been declared.

Wonder why?

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Not really.

Ok then. How many Tories have you questioned on this? What is the cross section and sample size that led you to draw such a difinitive conclusion?

I will give you an example to ignore. Speaking to a few tories re PPE monies to friends and families of the tory party they tried to defend it under free market etc, but then asked about a few million to feed hungry children they flounder about and try to blame feckless parents and not a nanny state etc, so they miss the moral point. I know you will come back with your usual guff but the principle remains. People vote tory for selfish reasons you only have to look at them being interview, but they lack morals in the good of the many against their own self interest.  

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

El oh el.

Whilst not denying Boris is a fud and it's quite funny, that kind of stuff is just plain lazy and adds nothing constructive. I'm generally against it. You probably won't remember it but the media used a clip of the then Labour leader Neil Kinnock falling into the sea before the party conference in Brighton to demolish his credibility. People are inherently visual (along with inherently stupid, it often seems), and it worked a treat. See also Ed Miliband with his bacon sarnie, or Michael foot at the Ceotaph in his donkey jacket and Corbyn in his raincoat at the same place. It's lazy but effective skullduggery and we really shouldn't give it the daylight that we do.

neil-kinnock-and-wife-glenys-are-caught-

5bbf73de1f0000a1022594b9.jpeg?cache=dgGy

Michael-Foot-001.jpg?width=445&quality=8

6044812-0-image-a-13_1541940179957.jpg

Governor Tarkin
15 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

I will give you an example to ignore. Speaking to a few tories re PPE monies to friends and families of the tory party they tried to defend it under free market etc, but then asked about a few million to feed hungry children they flounder about and try to blame feckless parents and not a nanny state etc, so they miss the moral point. I know you will come back with your usual guff but the principle remains. People vote tory for selfish reasons you only have to look at them being interview, but they lack morals in the good of the many against their own self interest.  

The first part in bold, so you've spoken to a few Tories on an incredibly limited number of issues and you feel that qualifies you to condemn them all. Great.

The second bit in bold, that's probably more like the truth. You haven't spoken to any Tories but you've seen a few interviewed on the telly and have made your mind up based on that. 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

14 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Whilst not denying Boris is a fud and it's quite funny, that kind of stuff is just plain lazy

I completely agree fwiw. Just particular with who/what gets some effort.

Spitonastranger
13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The first part in bold, so you've spoken to a few Tories on an incredibly limited number of issues and you feel that qualifies you to condemn them all. Great.

The second bit in bold, that's probably more like the truth. You haven't spoken to any Tories but you've seen a few interviewed on the telly and have made your mind up based on that. 

Won the Tarkin bingo knew you would come back with that, but based on your own experience you met a couple of nice tories so that allows you to praise them all. Typical double standards from Tarkin shocker 

Governor Tarkin
26 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Won the Tarkin bingo knew you would come back with that, but based on your own experience you met a couple of nice tories so that allows you to praise them all. Typical double standards from Tarkin shocker 

You engaged me first, champ, so don't go falling out with yourself when I try to get to the bottom of your assertions. I also can't remember praising all Tories, but if that's how you read it then fair enough. It goes a way to explaining how you arrived at your own sweeping generalisations.

16 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Absolute belter of a thread. One complete raving lunatic posts memes/gifs/stupid pictures and the rest of the baying mob join in. The picture supposedly of Little Mix is just pish, not sardonic and isn't done with humour, it's just a picture with faces swapped and yet we have people laughing as if it is great humour. 

All of this while our own government stumble about, covering up Salmond affair, and the other awful decisions made

Guess this serves as a deflection from SNP shortcomings. 

Yet another nasty unprovoked personal attack without a semblance of irony.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Yet another nasty unprovoked personal attack without a semblance of irony.

We need more nasty unprovoked personal attacks without a semblance of irony imo.

:sadrobbo:

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You engaged me first, champ, so don't go falling out with yourself when I try to get to the bottom of your assertions. I also can't remember praising all Tories, but if that's how you read it then fair enough. It goes a way to explaining how you arrived at your own sweeping generalisations.

Champ you really are a parody, keep swinging and missing :greggy:  

Governor Tarkin
23 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Champ you really are a parody, keep swinging and missing :greggy:  

It's often said that the main difficulty in debating with idiots is that they tend to drag you down to their level then beat you with their extensive experience.

With that in mind, you can safely carry on greggying away to yourself in whichever wee cuckooland your head currently resides in, and I'll leave you to it.

Ta ta. 👍

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Spitonastranger
20 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's often said that the main difficulty in debating with idiots is that they tend to drag you down to their level then beat you with their extensive experience.

With that in mind, you can safely carry on greggying away to yourself in whichever wee cuckooland your head currently resides in, and I'll leave you to it.

Ta ta. 👍

You must talk a lot to yourself then bye bye 

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, coconut doug said:

Yet another nasty unprovoked personal attack without a semblance of irony

If you think that is nasty, imagine being called a traitor to your country, a *****, a lizard, a heartless ******* and a Britnazi. 

All used without a semblance of irony by friendly SNP superfans to anyone who criticises SNP or NS. 

Konrad von Carstein
27 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If you think that is nasty, imagine being called a traitor to your country, a *****, a lizard, a heartless ******* and a Britnazi. 

All used without a semblance of irony by friendly SNP superfans to anyone who criticises SNP or NS. 

Your posting style when referencing the SNP isn't exactly the stuff of Henry Kissinger! 

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Your posting style when referencing the SNP isn't exactly the stuff of Henry Kissinger! 

Fair comment. 

9 hours ago, Cade said:

Rishi Sunak has questions to answer after it was revealed that he hasn't declared his wife's family's billions in business interests as part of the conflict of interests code.

His wife currently is only listed in his declaration as being a director of one small company.

All her other business dealings have not been declared.

Wonder why?

Just read the Guardian article about this,   Sounds like it has the potential to severely embarrass him and his sponsor (Boris) - apparently Sunak's father-in-law was one of the Indian entrepreneurs who founded Infosys which has won several  UK government contracts. Mrs Sunak has shares in Infosys worth £430m, so  gets millions each year in dividends.

Huge conflict of interest, and Infosys possibly being awarded contracts without having to go through a proper tendering process.

However, like the huge overspend (incl. wasted spend) on PPE, Boris will probably defend Sunak's non-declaration of his family's financial interests as a minor faux-pas while having to deal with the Covid emergency.   Starmer and the Audit Office need to ratchet up the pressure on this one - another example of Boris's wealthy and well-connected chums getting lucrative jobs and contracts at tax-payer's expense with little or no scrutiny.     It's not as if they are even delivering  first class services for the money. 

7 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Fair comment. 

Hopefully washington keep winning. It doesn't half cheer you and I up. :D

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Just read the Guardian article about this,   Sounds like it has the potential to severely embarrass him and his sponsor (Boris) - apparently Sunak's father-in-law was one of the Indian entrepreneurs who founded Infosys which has won several  UK government contracts. Mrs Sunak has shares in Infosys worth £430m, so  gets millions each year in dividends.

Huge conflict of interest, and Infosys possibly being awarded contracts without having to go through a proper tendering process.

However, like the huge overspend (incl. wasted spend) on PPE, Boris will probably defend Sunak's non-declaration of his family's financial interests as a minor faux-pas while having to deal with the Covid emergency.   Starmer and the Audit Office need to ratchet up the pressure on this one - another example of Boris's wealthy and well-connected chums getting lucrative jobs and contracts at tax-payer's expense with little or no scrutiny.     It's not as if they are even delivering  first class services for the money. 

Like I say, tories are scum of the earth.

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Like I say, tories are scum of the earth.

:spoton:

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

On 26/11/2020 at 16:03, Spitonastranger said:

i be surprised if a tory could review who and what the vote for and successfully identify any moral reason why they do

To have good morals you must support Labour or the SNP? 

:rofl: 

2 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

Or possibly no political party 

Yes.... it seems the least worst way to maintain an open mind and decent moral compass.  Avoid permanent allegiance to any party. 

Most folk who join parties with ambitions of making  a career out out of it seem to have to abandon decency/morality etc the higher up they rise, in favour of conforming to the fundamental purpose of the party.   

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Seen this earlier and it reminded me of how I feel about the lizards...

DBDB1C15-8690-400C-9987-F9108D517594.jpeg

When you decided to post that, did it seem funny or smart, cause it really is neither? 

52 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

When you decided to post that, did it seem funny or smart, cause it really is neither? 

Ye ragin? :lol:

11 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No. Just asked a question which you failed to answer. 

Think the post was self explanitory. Why do you clarification of my motives. 
tories are ****’s. The end.

7 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No. Just asked a question which you failed to answer. 

It was funny, come on admit it. :D

Someday very soon, India is gonnae inflict some awfully powerful revenge on these islands. And while these islands keep voting and enabling present day Raj it will be deserved. 

Asset strip a well working profitable business. Glean over £1.2 Billion from it for your own personal gain. Take delivery of a £100 Million luxury superyacht whist watching the business struggle. Leave it to rot & go into administration and watch over 15,000 people lose their jobs just before Christmas. 
Welcome to the capitalist tory ways.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Asset strip a well working profitable business. Glean over £1.2 Billion from it for your own personal gain. Take delivery of a £100 Million luxury superyacht whist watching the business struggle. Leave it to rot & go into administration and watch over 15,000 people lose their jobs just before Christmas. 
Welcome to the capitalist tory ways.

Meanwhile on the COVID-19 thread posters seething about the £100.00 that some people are receiving.

Laughable.

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Meanwhile on the COVID-19 thread posters seething about the £100.00 that some people are receiving.

Laughable.

Still going on about this morning too. 
Beyond belief.