More Tory lies

aussieh

The tories have jumped in a time machine back to the early/mid 80s.  The only difference to Thatcherism is that the PM has delegated bullying, manipulation and a hatred for immigrants to his Home Secretary rather than trying to do it all himself.  

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

The tories have jumped in a time machine back to the early/mid 80s.  The only difference to Thatcherism is that the PM has delegated bullying, manipulation and a hatred for immigrants to his Home Secretary rather than trying to do it all himself.  

Johnson’s a coward.

jack D and coke

Patel must have dirt on Johnson. Watched an old QT where she was defending the death penalty and getting a roasting too, she’s some cookie. 
Has he pumped her as well? :lol: 

23 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Patel must have dirt on Johnson. Watched an old QT where she was defending the death penalty and getting a roasting too, she’s some cookie. 
Has he pumped her as well? :lol: 

I’ve often wondered that. She is an utterly charmless goblin with profound anger management issues and zero decorum. Any right minded PM would have me fired her long ago. She seems to have complete impunity and carte Blanche to wreak havoc. It wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if Baw Jaws had been up there.

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I’ve often wondered that. She is an utterly charmless goblin with profound anger management issues and zero decorum. Any right minded PM would have me fired her long ago. She seems to have complete impunity and carte Blanche to wreak havoc. It wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if Baw Jaws had been up there.

I'd absolutely love a shot on her too tbf. Bet she's a squirter.

19 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

She’s certainly not a bad looking lass at all though a bit on the wee side unless you like that kind of thing.  However quite apart from the politics she comes across as a bit of an arse to me..

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

She’s certainly not a bad looking lass at all though a bit on the wee side unless you like that kind of thing.  However quite apart from the politics she comes across as a bit of an arse to me..

Oh aye, but there's not much wrong with pumping an arse now and again.

14 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Couldn't even bring myself to do it, in all honesty. I'd feel awful for giving such a soulless ghoul the pleasure. 😩

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Couldn't even bring myself to do it, in all honesty. I'd feel awful for giving such a soulless ghoul the pleasure. 😩

Evil, roly-poly midgets not your thing, JZ? :(

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Evil, roly-poly midgets not your thing, JZ? :(

Total digression, but roly-poly is the word for a woodlouse in many places in the US.

So no EGDmCdR.gif

Governor Tarkin
20 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

roly-poly is the word for a woodlouse in many places in the US.

It works on both levels. 👍

Equalities and Human Rights Commission finds that the Government's "hostile environment" policy constantly broke the government's own Equalities Act (2010) and is therefor illegal.

The Government ignored constant warnings that the policy would lead to racial discrimination.

The Government is now legally obliged to review the policy and ensure it's within the law (the law they set, remember).

Expect a flood of lawsuits.

https://equalityhumanrights.com/en/our-work/news/home-office-failed-comply-equality-law-when-implementing-‘hostile-environment’

19 minutes ago, Cade said:

Equalities and Human Rights Commission finds that the Government's "hostile environment" policy constantly broke the government's own Equalities Act (2010) and is therefor illegal.

The Government ignored constant warnings that the policy would lead to racial discrimination.

The Government is now legally obliged to review the policy and ensure it's within the law (the law they set, remember).

Expect a flood of lawsuits.

https://equalityhumanrights.com/en/our-work/news/home-office-failed-comply-equality-law-when-implementing-‘hostile-environment’

Made my Mrs and Weans illegal immigrates. But hey I only hate the Wm Tories cause I'm a xenophobe. 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Made my Mrs and Weans illegal immigrates. But hey I only hate the Wm Tories cause I'm a xenophobe. 

Aye well you must be if some expert on here said you are!

I just hate them because their cantz

maroonlegions
On 24/11/2020 at 10:31, Justin Z said:

100% this.  Jumping  in  bed with utter reptiles , nope..

maroonlegions

One thing. If anyone still believes in that Tory con mantra "all in it together" then  just look at their policies and actions since they fooled the public in the last two elections.

They serve the corporate elite, they are the "corporate  elect".   

How does the government fund a pay rise for the NHS?

Do they tax those most able to pay like large international companies and Billionaires?

Don't be silly... they give the rest of the public service who have been in the front line for the last 8 months a pay cut. The NHS pay rise will be paid for by teachers, firemen, police, social workers, binmen and librarians. Most of these people have been on a pay freeze for the last 10 years.

Meanwhile the fat Billionaires look on laughing into their piles of cash

Rishi Sunak accused of playing ‘divide and rule’ with public sector pay freeze. Chancellor sparks backlash as he tries to justify freeze on basis private sector is also suffering.

These utter reptiles  are as bent  and crooked as any fecking gangster mob.

They will be one of the main reasons  why Scots will vote for independence.  

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

To those that are paying attention to past and present Tory policies that contain , tricks , cons and down right skullduggery this one by two utter oil snake salesman is ranked as one of the biggest cons on the taxpayer.  Theft from the public purse  seems fine and legal if you know the right people.

Remember this from just 6 weeks ago? Well Rishi Sunak has cut overseas aid and given Robert Jenrick another £4 Billion to play with for the new 'leveling up scheme' /slush fund for tory marginals.

Tory ministers Jenrick and Perry award each other millions in money that was meant to go to help the most deprived areas.

The money was from a £3.6bn towns fund to be shared between 101 'left-behind areas.' However according to a survey published by citymetric, Jenrick's constituency of Newark is ranked 465 out of 650 constituencies for deprivation. Jake Berry's constituency of Rossendale and Darwen is ranked 258.

Jenrick was caught out earlier this year in a scheme where he granted planning permission for a development to sleazebag billionaire Richard Desmond after Desmond had given a 'donation' to the Tories.

"Robert Jenrick admits approving funds for town in Jake Berry's constituency. Communities secretary and minister approved payments to towns in each other’s constituencies".....  

maroonlegions

Still cant get my head around how intelligent working class people ALLOWED themselves to believe that Johnston , Farage,Rees-Mogg, Rabb,Gove, Cummings, would ever have their interests at heart. 

What were they thinking. 

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Luckily in Scotland the public sector wages are devolved to SG or councils so we will be fine up here - pay rises all round !

Don't think that's true for firefighters, but otherwise you're probably right.

maroonlegions

Oh for a speech like this by the Labour  leader Starmer in parliament.  But never will as he is in bed with the Tories. How many times has he voted with them.

Edited by maroonlegions

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Oh for a speech like this by the Labour  leader Starmer in parliament.  But never will as he is in bed with the Tories. How many times has he voted with them.

Eh, that's a film mate, it's makey upey. That's one reason why you probably won't hear it in parliament.

The other is that Starmer is an intelligent pragmatist who lives and operates in the real world - a world which you may find totally (ahem) alien.

maroonlegions
28 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Eh, that's a film mate, it's makey upey. That's one reason why you probably won't hear it in parliament.

The other is that Starmer is an intelligent pragmatist who lives and operates in the real world - a world which you may find totally (ahem) alien.

Thanks for your usual trolling attack.

Must try harder in your desperate attempt in trying to make out i dont know that speech was from a film. Was using as a "METAPHOR" but you knew that, still ,did not stop you in your rather creepy way you surface  and jump on me on threads. 

Still you must need a life eh, strange wee man. Oh and  you're sneaky wee  reference to "ahem" aliens is cringeworthy .

Still considering they are men of intelligence way beyond yours ,  who do have ,or had ,direct experience or privy to  highly top secret information,  regarding UPAs  but you will dismiss , like you do like  like the wee coward you really are.  

After all , you are only a fitbaw punter oan a fitbaw forum who does not know everything, about time that sunk in with you , i wont hold my breath. 

And as for Starmer, anyone who jumps in bed with Tories, like you ,with wanting to give Priti Patel one, is the reason this country is in the state it is but do bash on with your utterly insane ramblings.

maroonlegions
Just now, maroonlegions said:

Must try harder in your desperate attempt in trying to make out i dont know that speech was from a film. Was using as a "METAPHOR" but you knew that, still ,did not stop you in your rather creepy way you surface  and jump on me on threads. 

Still you must need a life eh, strange wee man. Oh and  you're sneaky wee  reference to "ahem" aliens is cringeworthy .

Still considering they are men of intelligence way beyond yours ,  who do have ,or had ,direct experience or privy to  highly top secret information,  regarding UPAs  but you will dismiss , like you do like  like the wee coward you really are.  

After all , you are only a fitbaw punter oan a fitbaw forum who does not know everything, about time that sunk in with you , i wont hold my breath. 

Just now, maroonlegions said:

And as for Starmer, anyone who jumps in bed with Tories, like you ,with wanting to give Priti Patel one, is the reason this country is in the state it is but do bash on with your utterly insane ramblings.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

One thing. If anyone still believes in that Tory con mantra "all in it together" then  just look at their policies and actions since they fooled the public in the last two elections.

They serve the corporate elite, they are the "corporate  elect".   

How does the government fund a pay rise for the NHS?

Do they tax those most able to pay like large international companies and Billionaires?

Don't be silly... they give the rest of the public service who have been in the front line for the last 8 months a pay cut. The NHS pay rise will be paid for by teachers, firemen, police, social workers, binmen and librarians. Most of these people have been on a pay freeze for the last 10 years.

Meanwhile the fat Billionaires look on laughing into their piles of cash

Rishi Sunak accused of playing ‘divide and rule’ with public sector pay freeze. Chancellor sparks backlash as he tries to justify freeze on basis private sector is also suffering.

These utter reptiles  are as bent  and crooked as any fecking gangster mob.

They will be one of the main reasons  why Scots will vote for independence.  

You missed out the Tory MPs who tried to use Parliament to put pressure on a judge in the case of the convicted sex offender, Charlie Elphicke.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/charlie-elphicke-letters-mps-rebuked-b77666.html%3famp

Tories really are the scum of the earth.

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Tories really are the scum of the earth.

Some are, some aren't.

I have friends who are politically conservative that are thoroughly decent folk. For the most part the circumstances of their upbringings are pretty far removed from your average working class Scot or inner city Englishman. I'm sure you'd agree that we should find it unsurprising that a different point of departure would lend itself to a different line of approach. I'm also sure that to a man (and woman), they would be equally disgusted by the type of behaviour you highlighted in your post above.

I'd be surprised if they saw themselves as scum of the Earth, however I'd be even more surprised if Maroonlegions could reveiw a map of the Solar System and succesfully identify the Earth.

Governor Tarkin
34 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

You're confusing metaphor with example.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Some are, some aren't.

I have friends who are politically conservative that are thoroughly decent folk. For the most part the circumstances of their upbringings are pretty far removed from your average working class Scot or inner city Englishman. I'm sure you'd agree that we should find it unsurprising that a different point of departure would lend itself to a different line of approach. I'm also sure that to a man (and woman), they would be equally disgusted by the type of behaviour you highlighted in your post above.

I'd be surprised if they saw themselves as scum of the Earth, however I'd be even more surprised if Maroonlegions could reveiw a map of the Solar System and succesfully identify the Earth.

I don't know any Tories (at least none that have admitted to it). I'd certainlyhope there may be some who disapprove.

Spitonastranger
3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Some are, some aren't.

i be surprised if a tory could review who and what the vote for and successfully identify any moral reason why they do

7 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Still cant get my head around how intelligent working class people ALLOWED themselves to believe that Johnston , Farage,Rees-Mogg, Rabb,Gove, Cummings, would ever have their interests at heart. 

What were they thinking. 

:hypno:

The only other explanation I can think of is that they'd stopped doing so by the time they came to fill-in their brexit and general election ballot-papers.   :banghead2:

Governor Tarkin
59 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

i be surprised if a tory could review who and what the vote for and successfully identify any moral reason why they do

You'd be surprised then. 👍

Malinga the Swinga

Absolute belter of a thread. One complete raving lunatic posts memes/gifs/stupid pictures and the rest of the baying mob join in. The picture supposedly of Little Mix is just pish, not sardonic and isn't done with humour, it's just a picture with faces swapped and yet we have people laughing as if it is great humour. 

All of this while our own government stumble about, covering up Salmond affair, and the other awful decisions made

Guess this serves as a deflection from SNP shortcomings. 

6 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Absolute belter of a thread. One complete raving lunatic posts memes/gifs/stupid pictures and the rest of the baying mob join in. The picture supposedly of Little Mix is just pish, not sardonic and isn't done with humour, it's just a picture with faces swapped and yet we have people laughing as if it is great humour. 

All of this while our own government stumble about, covering up Salmond affair, and the other awful decisions made

Guess this serves as a deflection from SNP shortcomings. 

Or you're just grumpy. 

maroonlegions

Yet again the reptiles have their snouts in the public purse , giving their mates NHS COVID 19 contracts worth millions.

And they dont care what profession that have experience in. Take one of slippery snake Pratt Hancocks mate. Use to run a fecking bar..

And to think big bad nasty anti jewish Corbyn was going to steal and come after the tax dodging billionaires... Oh the fecking irony...  

Image may contain: ‎one or more people, ‎text that says "‎Hastings & Rye Labour party Got no experience? Want millions? Just WhatsApp me HAEP'S OOMBAR #ToryCovidGravyTrain قم‎"‎‎

A former neighbour of the health secretary, Matt Hancock, is supplying millions of vials for NHS Covid-19 tests, despite having no previous experience of producing medical supplies.

💰 Alex Bourne, who used to run the Cock Inn, a pub close to Hancock’s former constituency home in Thurlow, Suffolk, initially offered his services to the government in March by sending a WhatsApp message to Hancock.

At the time Bourne’s company, Hinpack, was producing plastic cups and takeaway boxes for the catering industry.
🌹 “The government is making a mockery of the sacrifices that the British people have made, and taking the public for fools,”

Edited by maroonlegions