More Tory lies

aussieh

manaliveits105
6 hours ago, Smithee said:

What exactly are you saying here? That they shouldn't support Rashford's petition?

That they should somehow force change from their position in opposition?

In what way exactly is Labour supporting this a bad thing?

It’s their job to effect change through opposition not wait on a teenage footballer raising the issues but the Labour Party are almost as whanky  as the snivelling national party 

but thanks for your comments gang 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It’s their job to effect change through opposition not wait on a teenage footballer raising the issues but the Labour Party are almost as whanky  as the snivelling national party 

but thanks for your comments gang 

In what way exactly is supporting this a bad thing?

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

In what way exactly is supporting this a bad thing?

Ignore the tory troll.

The world is laughing at Boris and his parties incompetence (even fellow tories) but he lauds them on here like some sort of "party of the people".

Strange behaviour. Dont engage, ignore.

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Ignore the tory troll.

The world is laughing at Boris and his parties incompetence (even fellow tories) but he lauds them on here like some sort of "party of the people".

:spoton:

jack D and coke
36 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Ignore the tory troll.

I’m fairly sure manalive will be a sound lad and it’s all about wind ups for him but if he’s even remotely serious then his posts on these subjects really have to be ignored. It’s worldy level baws. 

maroonlegions
29 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m fairly sure manalive will be a sound lad and it’s all about wind ups for him but if he’s even remotely serious then his posts on these subjects really have to be ignored. It’s worldy level baws. 

Mmmm, thing is does he really think that Bojo the clown is even fit for office never mind PM.

OR even answer this question, 

“Why should the taxes of key workers, who are trying so hard just now to alleviate this crisis, line the pockets of corporations?”
Economic Adviser Miriam Brett criticises government outsourcing during Covid, saying public health should “be in public hands”

Bojo even struggles with butting his shirt cuff up. 

121690116_1606832439489860_417275275421146641_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Probs send the army just like Trump did on left wing cities.

He’s trying to twist it round misquoting Andy Burnham he’s asking for support for those on the minimum wage if tier 3 is imposed he’s not fighting the tier 3 itself . He’s trying to make himself look to be on the moral high ground as it that were even possible!

Edited by maroonlegions

jack D and coke
47 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Mmmm, thing is does he really think that Bojo the clown is even fit for office never mind PM.

OR even answer this question, 

“Why should the taxes of key workers, who are trying so hard just now to alleviate this crisis, line the pockets of corporations?”
Economic Adviser Miriam Brett criticises government outsourcing during Covid, saying public health should “be in public hands”

Bojo even struggles with butting his shirt cuff up. 

121690116_1606832439489860_417275275421146641_n.jpg

Nobody think BJ is fit for office. No one. 
He’s like most of the politicians you see around the world now though. They’re all at it and out to get what they can for themselves and their pals. This tory lot atm are a real cut above though, absolutely rinsing us the *****. Scottish Labour were caught plenty times over the last 30 years that I’m aware of handing out contracts for their pals in councils all over though let’s not pretend this is all about the WM lot alone. I’ve no doubt the snp will be the same. 
I trust none of them. 

Edited by jack D and coke

maroonlegions

What a result for the 80 seat majority.

Stanley Johnson will not face a fine for breaking coronavirus laws.

Father Stan failed to wear a mask while buying a newspaper in a shop in Maida Vale, west London, and was also seen in various other public places including a lift not wearing a mask.

The 80-year-old admitted he was unsure of the rules and apologised for his blooper.

But despite calls for him to be fined £200, the figure set by the government for first-time Covid law-breakers, the Met Police will not be chasing him up as he was not caught in real-time.

A spokesperson said: ''As a matter of course the MPS is not investigating COVID related issues retrospectively''.

For Tory Hancock, Downing Street said ministers had been told to wear face coverings in their chauffeur-driven cars after the Health Secretary was snapped without one on a trip to the Department of Health and Social Care on Monday.

Luckily for Matt, the Tories offered up a loophole that exists for chauffeur-driven vehicles, which are exempt from the rules governing black cabs and Ubers, where as passengers in taxis and private hire cars are required to wear masks - with fines of £200 for flouting the rules.

The PM's spokesman said: ''The advice was that ministers should wear face coverings and they were made available within the cars which ministers use.''

It is understood that Mr Hancock had been wearing a mask on the journey but removed it as his car approached the department.

Father Stan and Tory Matt appear to be coated in Teflon, in a similar sort of way to the Durham Dasher himself, Mr Cummings, the puppet master of the three slogan government.

One rule for them...(well it is Tory Britain 2020)

122148013_3703412539720331_2464657715696459709_n.png

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Desperation. 
More fake promises inbound. 
Fool me once...

Last gasping kick of the dying empire. 
Beautiful.

8 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Desperation. 
More fake promises inbound. 
Fool me once...

Last gasping kick of the dying empire. 
Beautiful.

Gove! The typical wierdo Scot, who votes brexit because he wants to take back control, power and sovereignty, but likes to help deprive his nation of birth, the same. 

There's quite a few of these Scots immigrants taking jobs from the English. You'd think the might want to do something about it. 

manaliveits105

2014 - "We will be self self sufficient within 3 years - we have oil  - we dont need to worry about a currency - the EU will let us straight in (despite our deficit)"

thats what I would call fool me once by the Scottish habitual liars party 

but the hard of thinking krankies still fall for it - freeeeeeeedumb !

maroonlegions
On 20/10/2020 at 08:57, manaliveits105 said:

2014 - "We will be self self sufficient within 3 years - we have oil  - we dont need to worry about a currency - the EU will let us straight in (despite our deficit)"

And could you list ALL the utter deceit and LIES and broken promises this Government has done over is tenure in power. Oh and all the u turns its made to.   Boris is flaming the cause for independence but he is too ignorant and arrogant to   see it.  

maroonlegions
On 19/10/2020 at 17:23, manaliveits105 said:

Good decision its time to move on 

There is no good in anything these reptiles do.

Its time they were voted out.

On 20/10/2020 at 00:57, manaliveits105 said:

Oh aye? :lol: 

tenor.gif?itemid=9478646

No, what was actually happening in 2014 was:

Scottish independence: S&P reveals creditworthiness

The challenges facing an independent Scotland’s economy are significant but not unsurpassable, according to global ratings firm Standard and Poor’s.

. . .

“Standard & Poor’s have concluded that Scotland’s wealth levels are comparable to those of AAA-listed nations, and that as an independent country - even without North Sea oil - Scotland will qualify for S&P’s highest economic assessment.

“That is a glowing assessment of the Scottish economy from an impartial source and completely demolishes the scaremongering of the No campaign.

“The anti-independence campaign was already guilty of massive hypocrisy on this issue following the UK’s downgrading from AAA status by leading credit agencies, but this endorsement puts the scare stories to bed and is a massive endorsement of the Scottish Government’s vision of a prosperous, economically successful independent Scotland.”

:rofl:

jack D and coke
17 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Oh aye? :lol: 

tenor.gif?itemid=9478646

No, what was actually happening in 2014 was:

Scottish independence: S&P reveals creditworthiness

The challenges facing an independent Scotland’s economy are significant but not unsurpassable, according to global ratings firm Standard and Poor’s.

. . .

“Standard & Poor’s have concluded that Scotland’s wealth levels are comparable to those of AAA-listed nations, and that as an independent country - even without North Sea oil - Scotland will qualify for S&P’s highest economic assessment.

“That is a glowing assessment of the Scottish economy from an impartial source and completely demolishes the scaremongering of the No campaign.

“The anti-independence campaign was already guilty of massive hypocrisy on this issue following the UK’s downgrading from AAA status by leading credit agencies, but this endorsement puts the scare stories to bed and is a massive endorsement of the Scottish Government’s vision of a prosperous, economically successful independent Scotland.”

:rofl:

Boris claiming he wants to power all UK homes from wind and wave in the future too...
Now where is the windiest country in Europe again? 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Boris claiming he wants to power all UK homes from wind and wave in the future too...
Now where is the windiest country in Europe again? 

He’s full of wind so that’s a start.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s full of wind so that’s a start.

Haha aye I can never really work out if he’s just at it for the wind up or really as daft as some of his posts suggest🤔

52 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

There is no good in anything these reptiles do.

Its time they were voted out.

That boat sailed back in December.

How different everything could have been if Labour had ditched the unelectable Corbyn and had had Starmer as their leader instead.

Every possibility there'd be a Labour Government now, instead of another 4 years of this lot.

Arsehole Patel's policy of giving migrants only 72 hours notice of their forceable removal from the UK and denying them access to legal advice has been ruled unlawful by the court of appeal.

She is a truly evil human being.

39 minutes ago, Cade said:

Arsehole Patel's policy of giving migrants only 72 hours notice of their forceable removal from the UK and denying them access to legal advice has been ruled unlawful by the court of appeal.

She is a truly evil human being.

What was the quote I saw? The sort of person who'd unplug your life support to charge her mobile?

£1,500 a day on test&trace consultants? aye nae bother.

£2billion on PPE contracts that never delivered? Fine.

£2 a day to feed children over school holidays? NAE CHANCE.

£5million to manchester to prevent widespread unemployment? get tae feck

:seething:

Tory ***** enjoying their playtime in Parliament earlier this evening i see.  

****ing hate them, but it’s an irrelevance because they hate us more.  The 2020s are going to make the late 70s and early 80s feel like a holiday camp. 

30 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The governments error was negotiating with that fruit loop leftie Byrnam in the first place 

So your government should have just let the Manchester businesses die then aye?

Is your name Priti???

Shooter McGavin

Mental that feeding starving children even has to go to a vote, even more mental that it’s been voted against.

If you vote for these people, you’re literally starving children. 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

All six Scottish Tory MPs vote for the government to starve children. 

Scum! 

What can the reasons be? They all need put in front of a camera and made to give their reasons for saying no to this. 
It’s no wonder they get labelled scum. 

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Scum! 

*******s

Shooter McGavin

Any tory’s on here willing to try and justify this? 

Please, justify starving children, I’d love to hear why you think it’s the right thing to do.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Pishy Sunak announces retrospective payments for businesses affected under Tier 2 restrictions.

So, Manchester got its money after all. Another U-turn by the U-turn government.

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Scum! 

Totally sickening. 

6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

What can the reasons be? They all need put in front of a camera and made to give their reasons for saying no to this. 
It’s no wonder they get labelled scum. 

People are out of work or on half pay due to the coronavirus, yet they still can't help feed the poor kids. 

One tory said. "We're not nationalising the children" What a bellend. 

I've not criticised the Tories for anything they've done during this pandemic, it's a shite fest. But this has totally angered me and now these dirty filthy animals are back to where I had them, post virus.

They can rake up trillions on trains that will be obsolete when they're finished, and give themselves free computers and pay rises. But a few million for a free dinner ticket for the kids. :yadayada:

I actually can't believe it. Hopefully The tank commander gets it fae wee nippy.

Edited by ri Alban