More Tory lies

aussieh

Too many fantastic posts from Maroon Legions to quote. If children of lords and ladies were starving or even slightly peckish we’d all be conscripted to work in the fields to feed them. 

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 22/10/2020 at 16:26, Pans Jambo said:

91C5B9BC-B040-4BBF-B70B-307A2C18F724.jpeg

Not sure where you got this from but this article  in the Scotsman paints a different story.  The way I read it, Douglas Ross didn't vote as he felt it was an issue for English politicians and also he was unable to vote due to being back home in Scotland.  He also goes on to say he supports free breakfast and lunch for Scottish school kids.  Im no Tory supporter but in the interests of balance I thought it best to point this out. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/news/politics/douglas-ross-insists-free-school-meals-vote-inspired-marcus-rashford-was-issue-england-only-3013851%3famp

1 hour ago, hmfcbilly said:

Not sure where you got this from but this article  in the Scotsman paints a different story.  The way I read it, Douglas Ross didn't vote as he felt it was an issue for English politicians and also he was unable to vote due to being back home in Scotland.  He also goes on to say he supports free breakfast and lunch for Scottish school kids.  Im no Tory supporter but in the interests of balance I thought it best to point this out. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/news/politics/douglas-ross-insists-free-school-meals-vote-inspired-marcus-rashford-was-issue-england-only-3013851%3famp

1) I dont believe a word he says.

2) I dont believe he did not get a proxy vote, he's NOT an MSP, he's an MP and proxy votes are common practice.

3) If he didnt get a proxy vote. Why not? 

4) If he simply "abstained" then why would you on an issue like feeding bairns during school closures unless your a complete lizard?

5) Scotland has chosen to "mitigate" this (Yet another thing we have had to do to protect us from tory policies) but other Scottish MP's got to vote on it so why didnt he? So its not an "English matter", It's a UK matter.

6) He's a tory and I dont believe a word he says.

7) Balance is not something I am not interested in when it comes to scumbag tories. I just want them all to burn!

Edited by Pans Jambo

On 22/10/2020 at 20:43, ri Alban said:

No but they did give out working and family tax credits. So free meals weren't required. 

Plus baby bonds for new born kids. 

Quickly dropped when the scummy Tories and Liberal(there's a laugh) Dems took over in 2010.

12 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Plus baby bonds for new born kids. 

Quickly dropped when the scummy Tories and Liberal(there's a laugh) Dems took over in 2010.

Always makes me shake my head in despair when I hear the words "Liberal Democrats"

Not Liberal

Not Democratic

Just tory bitches!

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

1) I dont believe a word he says.

2) I dont believe he did not get a proxy vote, he's NOT an MSP, he's an MP and proxy votes are common practice.

3) If he didnt get a proxy vote. Why not? 

4) If he simply "abstained" then why would you on an issue like feeding bairns during school closures unless your a complete lizard?

5) Scotland has chosen to "mitigate" this (Yet another thing we have had to do to protect us from tory policies) but other Scottish MP's got to vote on it so why didnt he? So its not an "English matter", It's a UK matter.

6) He's a tory and I dont believe a word he says.

7) Balance is not something I am not interested in when it comes to scumbag tories. I just want them all to burn!

I don't believe a word he says either but then I apply that as a blanket rule to all politicians these days, regardless of what party they belong to. This year has really shown them up for what they are and in my eyes there hasn't been a strong bit of leadership amongst them. Panicked, messy and scrambling about for solutions and reasons are how I would describe the past 7 months. There are im sure, exceptions to my theory but I'm not seeing it enough to think the majority are not a bunch of incompetent numpties. I think social media has changed politics and not in a good way. Its too easy for folk to start shite rumours online and politicians seem more interested in protecting their reputations and dispelling myths than actually concentrating on the job that they were elected to do. Sad times but I'm pretty much done with it. 

2 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

I don't believe a word he says either but then I apply that as a blanket rule to all politicians these days, regardless of what party they belong to. This year has really shown them up for what they are and in my eyes there hasn't been a strong bit of leadership amongst them. Panicked, messy and scrambling about for solutions and reasons are how I would describe the past 7 months. There are im sure, exceptions to my theory but I'm not seeing it enough to think the majority are not a bunch of incompetent numpties. I think social media has changed politics and not in a good way. Its too easy for folk to start shite rumours online and politicians seem more interested in protecting their reputations and dispelling myths than actually concentrating on the job that they were elected to do. Sad times but I'm pretty much done with it. 

Good post mate. Hard to disagree with any of that.

14 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Good post mate. Hard to disagree with any of that.

👍 we are just pawns in the game mate😔 I used to be quite in to politics and took a keen interest in it back in the days of John Smith etc. I dont know if my lack of interest nowadays comes with getting more cynical as I get older or is it wiser?!🤔🤣🤣 I just can't comprehend some of the decisions that are being made right now. The guy who runs saltire softplay and indoor football in Mayfield is making a great case to highlight these crazy decisions now. The trampoline centre along from him is allowed to open yet his softplay isn't and, so far no politician from holyrood can afford him the courtesy of a reason why. If you're going to drive a business into the ground the least they could do is afford the owner a reason why??!

maroonlegions

Those working classes who voted Tory , hows that working out then.

Consider this utter viper , a real reptile, a reptile that would turn off your life support just to charge his fecking phone.

One rule for them and another for the rest of us.

Dominic Cummings’ waived council tax bill could have funded more than 23,000 free school meals in County Durham, figures from the Evening Chronicle show.

The Prime Minister’s chief adviser and his family escaped years of unpaid taxes – up to as much £50,000 – on two homes built in breach of regulations.

Instead of the charges being backdated to when the two properties were built, new charges for the properties – on the outskirts of Durham – will come into effect from the start of this month.

Durham County Councillor John Shuttleworth said: “If it was anybody else, they would be getting charged and it would be backdated, or they would be getting taken to court.

“It just proves there is two sets of rules, one for them and another for everyone else. It is not right.”

123125392_3728071547254430_5073445676536316078_n.png

maroonlegions

72% of kids living in poverty have parents who WORK, but  that does not stop some Tories ,if not all , blaming the free school meals thing  on lazy parents, this is actually a result of low pay.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Looking forward to the haters/ trolls and private detectives googling this one for its legitimacy. I have done a check and it  seems legit.. If anyone finds the contrary then fare doos..And i will take everything back about her. :greggy:

Sarah Donohue , former Sky Sports presenter lets rip at underprivileged kids. Utter reptile of a women.

These kind of people have NO human empathy, diddley fecking squat, feck all. And no fecking soul most likely. If i was a religious person  i would say people like her are speaking straight from Satan's fiery  arsehole. 

I've seen a lot of this kind of chat over the last few days, but not from anyone so high-profile.When you're at your lowest... nobody needs to read the outpourings of somebody with more money than sense kicking down at you. 

The lack of understanding from people about those on benefits having the luxury of a mobile phone and internet speaks volumes to how much people live in bubbles far removed from reality. These days those items aren’t luxuries any more. By its own criteria the DWP insist that you do internet job searches and keep a diary of doing so, if you don’t you get sanctioned. So how are people meant to keep this up whilst all the restrictions are in place with covid and not have the ‘luxury’ of the internet at home? Or indeed a phone??

122945716_1618293735010397_2915943240545414408_n (1).jpg

maroonlegions

Looks like this is catching on.   Real possibility that these rats who gained Labour strongholds will be out on their arses at the next GE.  The North never forgets..    

Weston-Super-Mare empty plates protest against Tory MP John Penrose for voting to deny children food over the Christmas period.

"Empty plates were left outside the Conservative Club on Tuesday. Weston's MP John Penrose voted against a motion on October 21 to extend free school meals to schoolchildren.

The motion was defeated by a majority of 61 with 322 votes to 261. Protesters left empty plates outside Mr Penrose's Conservative Club office, in Alexandra Parade, on Tuesday as a symbolic message to draw further attention to the need to end food poverty and food was also donated to Weston Foodbank.

Event organiser Chris Meyer said: "The protest was to highlight the poor decision made by John Penrose and the government in not extending the free school meals programme.

There was such strong feeling about this as the government is failing."

Penrose is the husband of Dido Harding, the woman responsible for handing out billions in cash to Serco for the failed Covid App... and if you have any issues with that, you'll need to take it up with the government's corruption champion who is... John Penrose!

Penrose is also in the news today for blaming the 'chaotic lifestyles' of people on benefits for their children's hunger.

"Tory MP John Penrose blames ‘chaotic parents’ for children going to school hungry"

122968366_1618360681670369_7324291645682422398_o.jpg

49 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Looking forward to the haters/ trolls and private detectives googling this one for its legitimacy. I have done a check and it  seems legit.. If anyone finds the contrary then fare doos..And i will take everything back about her.

Seeing as this is a Facebook account by the name Sarah Donohue, with personal photographs that appear to be Sarah Donohue, and not a random Twitter profile called “GetBrexit_Done” without a verification tick with a picture of Boris Johnson full of satirical content, it seems like you're finally figuring out this whole internet thing.

Well done, you. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Looking forward to the haters/ trolls and private detectives googling this one for its legitimacy. I have done a check and it  seems legit.. If anyone finds the contrary then fare doos..And i will take everything back about her. :greggy:

Sarah Donohue , former Sky Sports presenter lets rip at underprivileged kids. Utter reptile of a women.

These kind of people have NO human empathy, diddley fecking squat, feck all. And no fecking soul most likely. If i was a religious person  i would say people like her are speaking straight from Satan's fiery  arsehole. 

I've seen a lot of this kind of chat over the last few days, but not from anyone so high-profile.When you're at your lowest... nobody needs to read the outpourings of somebody with more money than sense kicking down at you. 

The lack of understanding from people about those on benefits having the luxury of a mobile phone and internet speaks volumes to how much people live in bubbles far removed from reality. These days those items aren’t luxuries any more. By its own criteria the DWP insist that you do internet job searches and keep a diary of doing so, if you don’t you get sanctioned. So how are people meant to keep this up whilst all the restrictions are in place with covid and not have the ‘luxury’ of the internet at home? Or indeed a phone??

122945716_1618293735010397_2915943240545414408_n (1).jpg

She seems nice. 
Right wing tory Nazi barsteward!!!

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

Seeing as this is a Facebook account by the name Sarah Donohue, with personal photographs that appear to be Sarah Donohue, and not a random Twitter profile called “GetBrexit_Done” without a verification tick with a picture of Boris Johnson full of satirical content, it seems like you're finally figuring out this whole internet thing.

Well done, you. :thumbsup:

Aye and the fact that i have big sausage fingers and type with one finger on my laptop keyboard, i can see were you are coming from..:laugh: 

maroonlegions
20 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

She seems nice. 

100% correct.

Another thing ,not feeding school kids over the holidays does not stop there with these reptiles. They do it anyway with all there brutal cuts to the welfare system.   Sneaky cowardly  **** that they are. They are more slippery than Neil  Doncaster.  

10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Aye and the fact that i have big sausage fingers and type with one finger on my laptop keyboard, i can see were you are coming from..:laugh: 

:lol: I too suffer from sausage fingers and honestly wonder if I'd not been toying with computers from nursery age how much harder my life would be now, seeing as I've worked on one all day for most of my life!

32 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

She seems nice. 

She was shaming people for how they look on another of her public posts, yet anyone can see even from far off she's had around a dozen plastic surgeries. Seems like the absolute worst sort of person.

maroonlegions
31 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

:lol: I too suffer from sausage fingers and honestly wonder if I'd not been toying with computers from nursery age how much harder my life would be now, seeing as I've worked on one all day for most of my life!

:laugh:

maroonlegions

We tolerate this because we have deferred to our 'betters' for centuries. Time for the UK to snap out of this outdated class system. Time for a change.

The question REAL journos should be asking and challenging people like him who come out with highly  derogatory  public attacks on the poor is. Why are these parents’ and children’s lives in chaos? Anything to do with not having enough money to put a roof over their heads and feed themselves despite working 3 jobs? 

Just another example of how the class system is a major major problem in Britain the haves and have nots. A class ridden society for centuries and people actually vote for these people to remind us of our position, one law for the rich and privileged and another for the rest.

And i remember all the Corbyn haters preaching their Tory masters mantra that he was a danger. How that working out now.

122895849_3273774552744714_782796214956418429_o.jpg

afee9bcd14631fa53a22689a63b15e0cd276ea4df55f437a3a5c7351c99cd8d5_1.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Struggling for words here. I mean what a fecking shambolic shambles of a government, dishing out contracts to the highest bidder. 

“...the workers at the call centre who have been “upskilled” to this level are mostly school-leavers and students, with no relevant qualifications. While the job is officially advertised at between £16.97 and £27.15 per hour, they are all being paid the minimum wage, which means £6.45 for the 18- to 20-year-olds (most of them) and £8.72 for over-25s.
Serco issued an internal notice explaining this change, which was leaked to the press. From 21 October, it said, “a number of experienced agents from Serco and Sitel will assist with index case tracing”.

12 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Those working classes who voted Tory , hows that working out then.

Consider this utter viper , a real reptile, a reptile that would turn off your life support just to charge his fecking phone.

One rule for them and another for the rest of us.

Dominic Cummings’ waived council tax bill could have funded more than 23,000 free school meals in County Durham, figures from the Evening Chronicle show.

The Prime Minister’s chief adviser and his family escaped years of unpaid taxes – up to as much £50,000 – on two homes built in breach of regulations.

Instead of the charges being backdated to when the two properties were built, new charges for the properties – on the outskirts of Durham – will come into effect from the start of this month.

Durham County Councillor John Shuttleworth said: “If it was anybody else, they would be getting charged and it would be backdated, or they would be getting taken to court.

“It just proves there is two sets of rules, one for them and another for everyone else. It is not right.”

123125392_3728071547254430_5073445676536316078_n.png

If DC was to somehow rogered by an aids carrying porcupine. 

maroonlegions

Just your up and coming or future Tory MPs, Tory Leaders . They even reek of reptiles, the fact they came out with is a pointer as to were this lot are heading if they enter politics.    Not one feck given by them for those not in their social money circles. They HATE the poor even at this age. 

“You’re at a private school, a posh version of education, there’s nothing you can’t flex."
Edited by maroonlegions

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Just your up and coming or future Tory MPs, Tory Leaders . They even reek of reptiles, the fact they came out with is a pointer as to were this lot are heading if they enter politics.    Not one feck given by them for those not in their social money circles. They HATE the poor even at this age. 

“You’re at a private school, a posh version of education, there’s nothing you can’t flex."

Be a shame if they all got AIDS

Almost Halloween...wonder what horrors the lizard party has in store for us today...

Did I just read that the tories are reintroducing 20% VAT onto face masks and PPE this week???

Surely not?

In the middle of a global pandemic where face coverings are mandatory! Surely they're not trying to claw in 20%???

Maybe its to feed the hungry bairns over Christmas. :interehjrling:

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/cost-face-masks-ppe-rise-treasury-vat-break-736802

Edited by Pans Jambo

jack D and coke
14 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

I reckon it’s just a joke man, some WUM’s. 
Quite amusing too tbh :lol: 

maroonlegions
On 30/10/2020 at 09:23, jack D and coke said:

I reckon it’s just a joke man, some WUM’s. 
Quite amusing too tbh :lol: 

Pretty sick thing to joke about and find funny will kids starve.

I reckon they meant every word of it.And i reckon they hate the poor.

Edited by maroonlegions

tory corruption continues unchallenged:

The UK government has awarded a new £347m Covid-19 testing contract to Randox, the Tory-linked private healthcare company whose testing kits had to be recalled over the summer because of concerns about contamination.

The deal is a six-month extension of an existing contract and was agreed without other companies being invited to bid.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/04/tory-linked-firm-involved-in-testing-failure-awarded-new-347m-covid-contract?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Seymour M Hersh
14 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

tory corruption continues unchallenged:

The UK government has awarded a new £347m Covid-19 testing contract to Randox, the Tory-linked private healthcare company whose testing kits had to be recalled over the summer because of concerns about contamination.

The deal is a six-month extension of an existing contract and was agreed without other companies being invited to bid.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/04/tory-linked-firm-involved-in-testing-failure-awarded-new-347m-covid-contract?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

You must live your life in a permanent rage. :rofl:

10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You must live your life in a permanent rage. :rofl:

I do when it comes to those barstewards.

It's so sad that blatant corruption on full public view of our money being pocketed by these lizards only gets a laughing emoji.

We are worse than Zimbabwe for corruption and nobody gives a feck! It's the new normal it seems.

Edited by Pans Jambo

What a card that Sunak is, lying that Scotland wouldn't get furlough and then saying that they would. Thank **** Sturgeon doesn't need the money.

"We're in a better place than England" she said, after reporting 39 further deaths. She's not politicising it though and always acts with humility and empathy towards those who have lost loved ones. 

maroonlegions

Matt Hancock has now approved transfers of nearly half a billion pounds in taxpayer funds to a firm with connections to Tory MP Owen Paterson, who acts as a consultant for the princely sum of £100k a year.

Not one feck given by him. Utterly not giving one feck when he robs the public tax payers purse. Utter fecking reptile.

Hancock labelled "corrupt" after handing another Covid contract to failing private healthcare company

Edited by maroonlegions

3 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

What a card that Sunak is, lying that Scotland wouldn't get furlough and then saying that they would. Thank **** Sturgeon doesn't need the money.

"We're in a better place than England" she said, after reporting 39 further deaths. She's not politicising it though and always acts with humility and empathy towards those who have lost loved ones. 

Your awful obsessed about NS for some Englishman born or adopted. Concentrate on what happens down in London. 

Just now, ri Alban said:

You're awfully  obsessed about NS for some Englishman born or adopted. Concentrate on what happens down in London. 

giphy.gif

Here she is. Nicola Saviour of Scotland and Queen of Scots. 

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

and you in permanent ignorance 😂

I don't think I'll bother too much about abuse from someone who would spit on a stranger. 

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I don't think I'll bother too much about abuse from someone who would spit on a stranger. 

Is that the best you've got and are you really Seymour M Hersh 😆😆

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You really are a horrible little man. 

Aye? Good! 
At the very least am no a tory enabling arsehole!!!

Edited by Pans Jambo

On 05/11/2020 at 18:04, ri Alban said:

Your awful obsessed about NS for some Englishman born or adopted. Concentrate on what happens down in London. 

Aaah, how's my wee hate filled xenophobe today?

Malinga the Swinga
On 28/10/2020 at 14:06, hmfcbilly said:

Yep, all of them out of their depth and only in it for themselves. The worst batch of politicians country has had in my lifetime going back to 1960's. What is the old joke. 

How do you know when a politician is lying? Their lips move. 

30 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yep, all of them out of their depth and only in it for themselves. The worst batch of politicians country has had in my lifetime going back to 1960's. What is the old joke. 

How do you know when a politician is lying? Their lips move. 

I'm glad you think that too Malinga. Im slightly younger than you (40) so I've not had the benefit or experience you have in terms of the amount of politicians I've seen come and go but I definitely think politics has changed for the worst over the past 20 years. I can't pinpoint exactly why I think this but I do wonder if the world we now live in, which is heavily dominated by social media, could be a big factor? 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, hmfcbilly said:

I'm glad you think that too Malinga. Im slightly younger than you (40) so I've not had the benefit or experience you have in terms of the amount of politicians I've seen come and go but I definitely think politics has changed for the worst over the past 20 years. I can't pinpoint exactly why I think this but I do wonder if the world we now live in, which is heavily dominated by social media, could be a big factor? 

Not sure. Could be because this batch are almost all career politicians and wouldn't know what working for a living is. That and the way they behave as if we are working for them when they should be working for us. 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Not sure. Could be because this batch are almost all career politicians and wouldn't know what working for a living is. That and the way they behave as if we are working for them when they should be working for us. 

Great point. Its crazy how folk can do a degree in politics, volunteer a bit for their favourite party then get a job within that party until they either become a politician all the while they may never have had a job in the real world.  I guess you could apply that to many graduates.  Im not adverse to people going to university to get a good career at the end of it but, quite often people come out of that environment and, due to their qualification are put straight in to a senior management role but are missing 2 major attributes they don't teach at university.....life and people skills. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, hmfcbilly said:

Great point. Its crazy how folk can do a degree in politics, volunteer a bit for their favourite party then get a job within that party until they either become a politician all the while they may never have had a job in the real world.  I guess you could apply that to many graduates.  Im not adverse to people going to university to get a good career at the end of it but, quite often people come out of that environment and, due to their qualification are put straight in to a senior management role but are missing 2 major attributes they don't teach at university.....life and people skills. 

Worked with loads of graduates, both from UK universities and foreign ones. They all have 2 things in common. They are fine when things going well, but as soon as things start going wrong or at least, not follow the theory they have, studied, they fall apart, start blaming others and look to find escape route to another project/place of work. 

Second is none of them can hold conversation with older folk who if given the chance, could and would help them along. 

8 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Worked with loads of graduates, both from UK universities and foreign ones. They all have 2 things in common. They are fine when things going well, but as soon as things start going wrong or at least, not follow the theory they have, studied, they fall apart, start blaming others and look to find escape route to another project/place of work. 

Second is none of them can hold conversation with older folk who if given the chance, could and would help them along. 

:spoton:Not all theory works in practice. My advice to any apprentices I speak to or anyone for that matter about work and life. "If you are not sure about something, just ask" People should realise, it's not a crime to ask for help. 

I must say that there are people who don't give the young the time of day and do nothing but make their job experience hell. I witness it on site and I've almost come to blows with a few gaffers from other trades because of the way they speak to their apprentices. Shouting and Swearing at kids because they get things wrong and moaning because they ask them for advice. These pricks expect new starts to be journeymen within a week. Is it any wonder these kids just chuck it when they are pissed on by arseholes. 

Edited by ri Alban