More Tory lies

aussieh

46 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Liz Truss saying she became a Conservative because when she was growing up she felt education system was letting down children.

She would have started Primary school in 1979
She went to Secondary school in Leeds I'm guessing in about 1986 through to going to Oxford and graduating in 1996

Here is a list of the Education Minsters in charge while education was letting down children

Mark Carlisle Conservative

Sir Keith Joseph Conservative

Kenneth Baker Conservative

John MacGregor Conservative

Kenneth Clarke Conservative

John Patten Conservative

Gillian Shephard Conservative

And it will be a new Government startling afresh, ignoring Tories in charge since 2010. 

Ignoring also that most of their problems now are due to the  years of austerity. 

Edited by Mikey1874

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

And it will be a new Government startling afresh, ignoring Tories in charge since 2010. 

Ignoring also that most of their problems now are due to the  years of austerity. 

True

These 5 ***** are getting stuck into the ***** that have got us in this mess

Unknown user
49 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Liz Truss saying she became a Conservative because when she was growing up she felt education system was letting down children.

She went to Secondary school in Leeds I'm guessing in about 1986 through to going to Oxford and graduating in 1996

Here is a list of the Education Minsters in charge while education was letting down children

John Patten Conservative

She was at primary school in Paisley for a few years though, she probably saw OF fans everywhere and thought "these ****s are thick as utter ****"

I can see it.

Shooter McGavin
54 minutes ago, RobboM said:

John Patten Conservative

It’s alright though, cause now all the tory candidates are promising to fix the mistakes of the previous tory government, in which they served in as tory mp’s.

Is it beginning to click with people yet?

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

She was at primary school in Paisley for a few years though, she probably saw OF fans everywhere and thought "these ****s are thick as utter ****"

I can see it.

It's where she got her "**** The Queen" ideas😂 .... AND now draping herself in the Union Jack

Good work Smithee 🙂

image.png

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Keep swinging comrades keep swinging 

it’s the Murrell way 

Tbf, it's really difficult to miss. Even a one armed blind guy would be landing plenty of blows at this mob. 

Tories cancel their planned Leadership Debate due to be shown on Sky on the grounds that the ones to date have been "a ****ing train wreck exploding into a dumpster fire" according to Rees-Mogg 😂

Got to say I was very opposed to the Tories getting free party political broadcasts but man oh man have they shown the paucity of candidates and absence of ideas for the crises they are facing. Mind you they are blaming the previous Tory governments for that 🙂

Boris lying through his teeth about anything and everything during the no-confidence vote that HE called in his own government.

He's totally lost the plot.

19 hours ago, Smithee said:

I can see it.

She's in no position to deem anyone else thick. How the feck did pork markets graduate from Oxford. 

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

She's in no position to deem anyone else thick. How the feck did pork markets graduate from Oxford. 

She read "philosophy, politics and economics", the most bullshit artist of all the bullshit artist degrees (except for perhaps history of art)

Shooter McGavin

So there’s no more debates because none of them can be trusted to conduct themselves in a respectable manner.

That bodes well, considering y’know, one of them is about to be the next Prime f****** Minister. 

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So there’s no more debates because none of them can be trusted to conduct themselves in a respectable manner.

That bodes well, considering y’know, one of them is about to be the next Prime f****** Minister. 

I expect the 1922 Committee also want to limit collateral damage to the wider Junta given the candidates predilection for kicking lumps out of each other.

Very undignified too.

All last week they are tearing each other to bits in the debates and trying to out-do each other with "ditch the green crap" policies.

Now, all of a sudden, no more debates and everyone is committed to net zero.

If you look really closely, you can see the strings(!)

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

That's what I took out of it. They are tearing themselves a new arsehole for public consumption. On one hand it's hilarious but actually quite sad that the office of the PM is held in such low regard by those that covet the role. 

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Cade said:

She read "philosophy, politics and economics", the most bullshit artist of all the bullshit artist degrees (except for perhaps history of art)

My son has a mate, a serious waster, who's just got a first in PPE fae oxford. Not a thick lad at all, tbf, but spent 3 years stoned off his chops.

3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

My son has a mate, a serious waster, who's just got a first in PPE fae oxford. Not a thick lad at all, tbf, but spent 3 years stoned off his chops.

Well, stoners are fairly serious bullshit artists

2 hours ago, Cade said:

One of Cades best posts.

And even though he's a commie he's had a few good ones.

There's loads of Westminster with the same bullshit degrees.

Although history of art imo is not a bad degree to have .

Went out with someone who was beautifully minded and expressive.

Anyway ....

Jeffros Furios

Gullis should just admit to being a member of Britain First 

Shooter McGavin

12 years of a tory government.

Not only do we have a record number of foodbanks, and people who rely on them, but we now have “warm banks”

A fully developed country, with the latest technology, medicine and scientific ability at our disposal.

Foodbanks & warm banks.

WorldChampions1902
24 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

12 years of a tory government.

Not only do we have a record number of foodbanks, and people who rely on them, but we now have “warm banks”

A fully developed country, with the latest technology, medicine and scientific ability at our disposal.

Foodbanks & warm banks.

I foresee councils further limiting the use of pensioners bus passes, to restrict the volume of OAP’s sitting all day on buses to keep warm in winter.

High Court orders the government to explain how it's policies will achieve net zero.

No more vague promises and wishy washy pie in the sky possible maybe future plans.

It has to be set out in black and white exactly how they're going to do it.

:jj:

manaliveits105
11 hours ago, Cade said:

Boris lying through his teeth about anything and everything during the no-confidence vote that HE called in his own government.

He's totally lost the plot.

Won the vote though 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Won the vote though 

Another stunning achievement.

You must be proud. 

joondalupjambo
8 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I foresee councils further limiting the use of pensioners bus passes, to restrict the volume of OAP’s sitting all day on buses to keep warm in winter.

What area are you in?  Lucky sod if the buses where you are have heat😀😀😀

In Fife I always seem to get on ones in summer with no air con and in winter ones where the driver cannae find the heater on button😀😀😀

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

:rofl:

Jeffros Furios

Matt Hancock is spouting some pish on LBC ... no doubt if Sunak wins we will see this cretin  back in the cabinet .

Are the Tories on this forum going to continue voting for these cheats ? 

Or being a unionist will you vote Labour ? 

They say the SNP is a cult well so are you for voting for these freaks .

Conservative and Nonces Party .. the Celtic of politics .

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Matt Hancock is spouting some pish on LBC ... no doubt if Sunak wins we will see this cretin  back in the cabinet .

Are the Tories on this forum going to continue voting for these cheats ? 

Or being a unionist will you vote Labour ? 

They say the SNP is a cult well so are you for voting for these freaks .

Conservative and Nonces Party .. the Celtic of politics .

I'm listening to it too at work. 

Ferrari's programme this morning had yet another feature about Spaffer and how the Tories are foolish to be getting rid of him. Caller after caller saying how great Spaffer was and what a great job he was doing.

My deduction from it was that either people have a dangerous combination of gullibility and stupidity or England is in the midst of a real genuine mental health crisis. 

16 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Ferrari's programme this morning had yet another feature about Spaffer and how the Tories are foolish to be getting rid of him. Caller after caller saying how great Spaffer was and what a great job he was doing.

My deduction from it was that either people have a dangerous combination of gullibility and stupidity or England is in the midst of a real genuine mental health crisis. 

If a lie is told often enough by as many people as possible then people will rely on it in order to avoid having to expend any effort thinking for themselves.  

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Cabbie this morning was giving it the 'rue the day we got rid of him' chat, thank god I wasn't going far. To be fair it's not crap I often hear spouted in London.

Not sure if already posted, but the tories are now proposing people caught with hash or coke could have their passports taken from them! What an effing joke, just as other countries are doing the right thing re cannabis prohibition. 

JudyJudyJudy
41 minutes ago, superjack said:

Not sure if already posted, but the tories are now proposing people caught with hash or coke could have their passports taken from them! What an effing joke, just as other countries are doing the right thing re cannabis prohibition. 

Yeah i read that,.  So there are gonna be millions without passports?  Who exactly is this going to appeal to ?  

38 minutes ago, superjack said:

This lot, under Cameron, sacked their drugs Csar when his report basically told them what they didn't want to hear.

This is dodgy as its close to stripping citizenship over widely used substances. We already have closed material procedures aka secret courts in this country and now have Patel's draconian anti-demo laws which also allow citizenship to be stripped - so if the tide turned and these emboldened fascists like Patel stay in charge, it would be very easy to accuse someone of trumped up terrorist or anti-state activities, send them off to the secret court, strip their citizenship,  and cart them off to Rwanda or similar. 

Should sound like a Black Mirror episode but there's a reason that show hasn't come back on...

The Mighty Thor
18 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

This lot, under Cameron, sacked their drugs Csar when his report basically told them what they didn't want to hear.

This is dodgy as its close to stripping citizenship over widely used substances. We already have closed material procedures aka secret courts in this country and now have Patel's draconian anti-demo laws which also allow citizenship to be stripped - so if the tide turned and these emboldened fascists like Patel stay in charge, it would be very easy to accuse someone of trumped up terrorist or anti-state activities, send them off to the secret court, strip their citizenship,  and cart them off to Rwanda or similar. 

Should sound like a Black Mirror episode but there's a reason that show hasn't come back on...

But they're most definitely not pursuing a fascist agenda. No siree. 

:tlj:

WorldChampions1902
8 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

What area are you in?  Lucky sod if the buses where you are have heat😀😀😀

In Fife I always seem to get on ones in summer with no air con and in winter ones where the driver cannae find the heater on button😀😀😀

I live in a sleepy village in middle England which runs three buses out of the village per day, about to become 2 under the government’s “Levelling Up” policy. 😂   

Suffice to say, never use the bus as it just isn’t viable. Which might just mean that there is loads of spare capacity for local cash-strapped OAP’S who, TBF, voted for this Junta. 

JudyJudyJudy

Imagine getting only 6 for " compassion" ( both favourites ) dearie me 

Konrad von Carstein

There's only one thing for it, as the world's worst gambler I need to put money on her to win...

Orrrrrr, her being elected would make her almost as good an SNP/Indie recruiting sergeant than BloJo!

**** it, Mon Thick Lizzie :)