• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Konrad von Carstein
35 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Whatever.  But you're spamming the place up on a perpetual basis with stuff that nobody else is particularly interested in.  Stop being boring.

https://www.google.com/search?q=we+were+only+being+boring&source=lmns&bih=732&biw=393&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rvo3&prmd=ivn&hl=en-GB&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwib5vaX-vP4AhUPdxoKHXeKDNEQ_AUoAHoECAAQAw#

JudyJudyJudy

i wish jj was my dad
33 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Actually just had a light bulb moment.  I shouldn't spam this thread as its about Tory Lies and ironically the gender issue is the issue they are telling the truth about.  So ill leave it there. My job is done. Ill contribute about Tory " lies" if and when i find them. Good evening. 

Seriously, let it go. If there is not another thread about this you can create one. If you spend 1% of your time looking at other issues you will find plenty material for you to consider. If people are interested (and by that I mean the issue not just sticking up for or using as a means for attacking your nemesis) they will engage properly with you. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

Seriously, let it go. If there is not another thread about this you can create one. If you spend 1% of your time looking at other issues you will find plenty material for you to consider. If people are interested (and by that I mean the issue not just sticking up for or using as a means for attacking your nemesis) they will engage properly with you. 

Im letting that issue go. Ill stick to Tory lies. So unsure how many posts ill then post :) 

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Its more than genitals and you know that. Stop being wide. 

It really isn't, and snide gifs are not an argument.

5 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

It really isn't, and snide gifs are not an argument.

There is more to it though than just that. There are questions of women’s rights to safe spaces and fair competition that come alongside. 

Konrad von Carstein
24 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

One of my favourite PSB songs. My all time one is " Left to my own devices" 

Really like PSB, sadly Mrs KvC is not a fan ( of most of my music really :lol: ). Heidfones on when musically reminiscing.

I P Knightley
35 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Some  much needed humour 

C7633E1C-74F4-4B12-988D-3F1BBEED1D74.jpeg

CC374561-DF56-4729-8D94-41F50BE4F367.jpeg

FD0D2837-1AF8-4D0C-AC3F-9CAF1F1A7924.jpeg

FCCE96F2-63EB-4DA5-925A-AC6EAE06DB03.jpeg

DE84BECA-C1F4-40DF-9E4A-A3A349D08A82.jpeg

6B949659-F428-4B74-A9A8-F7F5BC124A8A.jpeg

EE81F08F-62DD-429A-9184-798A7AC598E0.jpeg

F4206150-9DE1-49D2-BE36-22BC5E359D4D.jpeg

D8DF0BC2-A152-43F9-B1C1-1F0654C02022.jpeg

5F40BB41-6D9B-4CCE-88E7-C11D99630DFC.jpeg

AE56DC07-E19F-4887-A912-14408D0CC674.jpeg

85B1CC74-D5F2-4F1B-B121-8B1272388FE7.jpeg

That's more like it! 

More of this stuff; less of the fringeymingey stuff. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Really like PSB, sadly Mrs KvC is not a fan ( of most of my music really :lol: ). Heidfones on when musically reminiscing.

I saw them at the Playhouse a couple years back. Great night.  Neil Tennant is now 68 !!! 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

That's more like it! 

More of this stuff; less of the fringeymingey stuff. 

Ok ill body swerve talking about minge on this thread as I do actual minge. :) 

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

I saw them at the Playhouse a couple years back. Great night.  Neil Tennant is now 68 !!! 

:omg:

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:omg:

I know. It was his birthday the other day hence knowing that tidbit. 

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Apologies if this has already been shared

Living in an alternate reality.

4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Apologies if this has already been shared

genuine belief or just someone trying to find a bit of pocket money pandering to Fox News viewers? 

You can accuse Boris of a lot of things…but woke? 

8 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Sums it up perfectly really . I know I keep rattling on about

0E746AFC-F1D3-4E8A-87D4-B7ABEB039318.jpeg

Just a bit, on every bloody thread on here. Your hatred of trans people is so weird and irrational and so bloody boring. Can you imagine if someone on here kept posting, arguing against gay rights, over and over again? They would be kicked off this board but you seem to be allowed to post your bigotry and hatred continually for some strange reason. 

i wish jj was my dad
31 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

There is more to it though than just that. There are questions of women’s rights to safe spaces and fair competition that come alongside. 

So tell me what the Tories have done (achieved not spoken about or promised) that have made women's or anybody else's life fairer or safer. 

I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I'm open to being educated and not being a smart arse 

Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

So tell me what the Tories have done (achieved not spoken about or promised) that have made women's or anybody else's life fairer or safer. 

I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I'm open to being educated and not being a smart arse 

Oh don’t get me wrong I’m not saying that the Tories have. I was just addressing the point that it somehow only seemed to come down to what genitalia people had. Which I guess fundamentally it does but it’s quite reductive and dismissive of the whole debate. 

However it does look like I’d wandered into the middle of a long running back and forth. 

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Just a bit, on every bloody thread on here. Your hatred of trans people is so weird and irrational and so bloody boring. Can you imagine if someone on here kept posting, arguing against gay rights, over and over again? They would be kicked off this board but you seem to be allowed to post your bigotry and hatred continually for some strange reason. 

You still haven’t a clue . You really haven’t . I’m sure if the mods felt I was posting transphobic stuff they would have a word with me . They haven’t , cause I haven’t . Your small  size brain doesn’t seem to understand that so you resort to the usual line “ oh he’s transphobic.” Oh and I have challenged people when they have wrote homophobic nonsense , happily it’s quite rare . 

i wish jj was my dad
Just now, BlueRiver said:

Oh don’t get me wrong I’m not saying that the Tories have. I was just addressing the point that it somehow only seemed to come down to what genitalia people had. Which I guess fundamentally it does but it’s quite reductive and dismissive of the whole debate. 

However it does look like I’d wandered into the middle of a long running back and forth. 

I'd suggest starting a new thread or looking for one that already exists. 

The issue has IMO been used to derail a number of threads because it is very important to one poster. And when folk disagree or get pissed off at the thread being derailed the poster gets upset. 

I don't have strong views on the topic other than I think we are all entitled to expect a government to be honest, fair and reasonable. And this particular government are the worst on all counts in living memory. 

JudyJudyJudy
24 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

genuine belief or just someone trying to find a bit of pocket money pandering to Fox News viewers? 

You can accuse Boris of a lot of things…but woke? 

I thought that interview was very bizarre .Tucker looked bemused 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

That was my point , I used the trans issue as the litmus test regarding honesty . However I’m sure there are plenty other examples of politicians not willing to give an honest answer , from any party I may add . 

While the audience is firstly Conservative MPs then their membership, the candidates still need to consider the next election and the electorate.

One area candidates are taking a risk in their rush to be anti-woke is over the environment. Getting rid of Green taxes etc risks being a gift to a Labour. They can look to their election supporters in Australia for how that can go badly wrong. 

21 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He doesn't hate trans people, he just hates them having rights.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

He doesn't hate trans people, he just hates them having rights.

No I hate that one group  is happy for the rights of another group to be at risk. Which they are . Plenty intelligent  discussion about this issue on my 

“ doctors trans row “ thread . Well aiaet from the input from XB52 who doesn’t seem to understand the issues at all . Seems you are like that too .   So like I said I’ve dropped the issue about integrity ( lies ) regarding the trans issue as it’s off slightly off  topic to this thread . 

19 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'd suggest starting a new thread or looking for one that already exists. 

The issue has IMO been used to derail a number of threads because it is very important to one poster. And when folk disagree or get pissed off at the thread being derailed the poster gets upset. 

I don't have strong views on the topic other than I think we are all entitled to expect a government to be honest, fair and reasonable. And this particular government are the worst on all counts in living memory. 

Agreed. The idea of honesty to this shower is just fanciful rumour. 

I honestly believe you’d be hard pressed to find a worse shower in UK history. The standard of current politicians is depressing. 

20 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I thought that interview was very bizarre .Tucker looked bemused 

I’m seriously thinking it’s some nobody trying to carve out a little bit of a living on American channels. It’s very bizarre. 

19 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That was my point , I used the trans issue as the litmus test regarding honesty . However I’m sure there are plenty other examples of politicians not willing to give an honest answer , from any party I may add . 

Honesty isn’t something many of them are familiar with. 

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

I’m seriously thinking it’s some nobody trying to carve out a little bit of a living on American channels. It’s very bizarre. 

Good post. Can we now move on from this? 

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

True 

2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Good post. Can we now move on from this? 

And yes 

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

What a lovely, principled shower of *******s they are...

Is there anyone decent left ? 

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Is there anyone decent left ? 

It doesn't take much effort to 

find the shitehousery on display from this shower of absolute gangsters. Does it? 

27 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

While the audience is firstly Conservative MPs then their membership, the candidates still need to consider the next election and the electorate.

One area candidates are taking a risk in their rush to be anti-woke is over the environment. Getting rid of Green taxes etc risks being a gift to a Labour. They can look to their election supporters in Australia for how that can go badly wrong. 

The main area of trouble they're storing up is regarding the 'levelling up' agenda being sacrificed on the altar of base Conservatism.  Promising to cut taxes and cuts to spending across the board.  Something has to give,  but it aint going to be the government giving the amount of levelling up funding that was previously at the top of the agenda of spurious pledges.  Not one of them has spoken about preserving the levelling up programme.

Zahawi told by the Bank of England he shouldn't make announcements of what he would do with tax as he is the actual, current Chancellor. 

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Nicola!

:qqb006:

Jeremy ? 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It doesn't take much effort to 

find the shitehousery on display from this shower of absolute gangsters. Does it? 

Nope . Bunch of trash , hence I hardly make comments About them as they are beyond contempt 

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Nope . Bunch of trash , hence I hardly make comments About them as they are beyond contempt 

That's good to hear but I have to ask you why you are so personal about NS when there are actual bad b'stards up front and centre causing harm to us all? I don't like her terribly much and think she is the worst kind of political opportunist but don't actually think she is a baddie. 

I'm not picking on you. I just don't get it. 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

No, KvC.

No he’s a blood thirsty vampire apparently ( just read up on your user name ) often wondered what it was about . Now I know 😎

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

That's good to hear but I have to ask you why you are so personal about NS when there are actual bad b'stards up front and centre causing harm to us all? I don't like her terribly much and think she is the worst kind of political opportunist but don't actually think she is a baddie. 

I'm not picking on you. I just don't get it. 

Mainly due to Covid really . Changed my perspective about many things and politics too . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Roxy Hearts
31 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Nicola!

:qqb006:

At least she's competent and knows her brief. Britain and the world in general are bereft of decent politicians. We need independence for readdress, shift and balance! IMO.

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

At least she's competent and knows her brief. Britain and the world in general are bereft of decent politicians. We need independence for readdress, shift and balance! IMO.

I was messing with James, I agree wholeheartedly with your post.

Roxy Hearts
3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I was messing with James, I agree wholeheartedly with your post.

I knew you were KvC but some folk would rather have a go than give her some credit. She's the most competent politician in the UK which can be construed in different ways! 

i wish jj was my dad
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Mainly due to Covid really . It was a case of shooting the messenger . 

It might be the wrong thread so happy to take a PM but what did she do in the grand scheme of things that was so different from other western democracies? I thought her message was a lot more cautious and as much as I think it was overly so I respect her for following scientific advice rather than trying to follow popular opinion. 

That took a set of balls in today's world. 

i wish jj was my dad
37 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Jeremy ? 

Jeremy could have made a huge difference to the brexit vote.  He fudged. So he is at least as bad as the Tory pricks that followed the scent of power and success. 

File under prick (sadly). 

Watt-Zeefuik
2 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

Welcome to JKB, what brings you here?

There isn't a shred of evidence that trans women are more likely to be abusive in safe spaces than cis women. The women's sports thing is a side issue but the problems of it are completely overblown.

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I honestly think most folks couldn't give a rat's arse.

I honestly think most folks on here think you're completely obsessed with this.

I honestly think this issue has been talked about here with a voracity that is completely out of kilter with it's relevance.

Are we done with this yet? I'd like to point out that Truss was endorsed by Nadine and Jacob - that should hopefully torpedo her chances. 😁

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I honestly think most folks couldn't give a rat's arse.

I honestly think most folks on here think you're completely obsessed with this.

I honestly think this issue has been talked about here with a voracity that is completely out of kilter with it's relevance.

Are we done with this yet? I'd like to point out that Truss was endorsed by Nadine and Jacob - that should hopefully torpedo her chances. 😁

Good post. If RM and ND are endorsing you you should be automatically emptied