More Tory lies

aussieh

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I'm not sure what depresses me more - that 32 two people voted for Suella or that 50 think Truss could do the job.

Add both those numbers together and that depression multiplies.

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SectionDJambo
7 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I'm not sure what depresses me more - that 32 two people voted for Suella or that 50 think Truss could do the job.

The 32 who voted for Braverman should be made to own up publicly, so that they can be identified as dangerous. 
Braverman is a nasty piece of work who isn’t sufficiently qualified for her current job, nor does she have the personal integrity for it. She’s nowhere near suitable to be PM of the UK.

All the dynamics change considerably once it goes to the final 2 membership vote.  This time if could be especially so if Truss gets into the 2.  Truss is the continuity Spaffer ticket and will command significant support on that basis alone.  The people who still believe that Spaffer was doing well,  an asset,  a human being.  Truss vs Sunak is the contest where it could play out because Sunak carries the baggage of being anti-Spaffer,  etc.  All 3 permutations between the top 3 look like close calls.  But it could also be hazardous to attempt to engineer someone else into the final 2.

The people might be utter ***** but the contest itself is full of intrigue.

The Mighty Thor
24 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Sue Ellen is quite possibly more dangerous than the other racist boot of a home secretary. That in itself is a statement. 

WorldChampions1902
15 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

She’s nowhere near suitable to be PM of the UK.

Hmmmmmmm………where did we hear that before?

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Can we take the minge fringe issue to **** please?

Start a thread and knock seven shades of metaphorical out of each other. 

This is not the thread for it.

Thanks.

Thor

He/His

Man replete with cock and balls. 

Seconded

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I have directed the debaters to the other thread.

Could you do us a favour and +Quote them and then put your response in that other thread.

This thread (about Tory lies, 'member) was already becoming difficult to follow with all the SNP and Sturgeon shite; it's now rarely on topic.

Thanks

22 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The 32 who voted for Braverman should be made to own up publicly, so that they can be identified as dangerous. 
Braverman is a nasty piece of work who isn’t sufficiently qualified for her current job, nor does she have the personal integrity for it. She’s nowhere near suitable to be PM of the UK.

She got the ERG lot supporting her, so Brexit Hardman Steve Baker, Mark Francoinker, Des Swayne, R***y Rosindell (currently not attending the House; probably still allowed to vote) and JONATHAN GULLIS.

il Duce McTarkin
8 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Morning Dirk .Hows the head after yesterday? (12")

The head is fine, thanks, but the shaft is a bit chaffed near the root.

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

I P Knightley
22 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Uber-talentless wank stain Jonathan Gullis MP on Sky news. 

What an utter melt.

Crapping in his hand and flinging it at the cameras?

Am I right that he's batting for Braverman?

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Crapping in his hand and flinging it at the cameras?

Am I right that he's batting for Braverman?

He was behind Zahawi. Said he was a great guy.

Dodgy as feck, shy with his taxes but a great guy. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

The head is fine, thanks, but the shaft is a bit chaffed near the root.

R (17).gif

Rocco_Jambo
11 hours ago, Smithee said:

Smithee, They/Them, I'll get it cut off then pull James and treat him dreadfully.

I’m too wee, too small, to get a job.

WorldChampions1902
10 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Hard to believe Osborne was Chief Political correspondent for the Torygraph, when watching this. Around the 5th word of that video, he describes Spaffer as “venal” and he goes on a complete character assassination thereafter (not difficult, I know).

21 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

What is entirely missing from this entire sorry and destructive conversation is any evidence that allowing trans women to pee in the women's loo increases the likelihood of sexual assault. The implication is that by allowing someone with a Y chromosome who has or maybe even used to have a cock and balls into the space, that that person is an imminent danger to women.

What every bit of reasonably sourced evidence I've seen shows is that yes, you can find one-off cases where a trans woman actually assaults another woman, but it's about as rare as women sexually assaulting other women (which is also rare but does happen from time to time). Far more often although still rare, you have someone who isn't actually trans but is just a sexual predator, and puts on women's clothes to facilitate the assault. What is far, far more likely is that a cis man doesn't bother with any of that but just sexually assaults women he knows, or a man like Boris Johnson uses his position of authority to manipulate women into feeling like they have to have sex with him, and none of this trans panic does a goddamn thing about.

I have every bit of sympathy for women wanting safe spaces, and every person I know who actually works with rape survivors, abused women, and women who are stalked is that this trans panic is total bullshit and a smokescreen for the ways in which women are actually endangered every day. And I believe them a lot more than I believe J K Rowling.

Meanwhile, the "safe spaces" chat is heaping even more stigma onto trans teens who are killing themselves. So yes, "you lot" (by which I mean you, a dude, making a fuss over "safe spaces" for women based on no evidence) are actively creating conditions that kill kids over nothing. And it is ****ing revolting and I will condemn it without sympathy for your sorry-ass feelings.

Great post. Finally some sense.

Unknown user
9 hours ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

I’m too wee, too small, to get a job.

Sorry to hear that mate, best of luck in your travails.

i wish jj was my dad
7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The absolute state of this one

But they're definitely not fascist leaning likesy 😂

Surely nobody can defend this?

Jeffros Furios
22 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Unfortunately some muppets will,  the reality is that the Brexiteers and UKIP love hearing this.

One of my privately educated neighbours spouts exactly what she says .

It's not just the thickos in the slums with the flag of St George . 

Being even more desperate and right wing than Priti Patel takes a bit of doing. 

But Braverman is mostly just stupid. 

Simply it's just despicable people acting out whatever is necessary for personal gain.  Comparatively some of these people are no better than some of the extreme populist sociopaths from a variety of countries we would once have viewed as being grossly undemocratic,  authoritarian,  questionable rights and values.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

She’s vile 

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Now toast. Good.

Just means that one of the others will need to lean a bit more right to hoover up whoever the feck thought she was stable to begin with. 

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Just means that one of the others will need to lean a bit more right to hoover up whoever the feck thought she was stable to begin with. 

Probably. But out of all the candidates, Braverman was the total head-banger that I absolutely did not want to see in No.10.

Expect Suella De'Vil to take her loss out on "lefty lawyers" or something else bonkers and vindictive to smash what's left of the justice system of this nation.

4 minutes ago, Cade said:

Expect Suella De'Vil to take her loss out on "lefty lawyers" or something else bonkers and vindictive to smash what's left of the justice system of this nation.

She'll be straight back to being a shoddy para-legal if Sunak or Mordaunt wins.  Truss may well retain her though.

Japan Jambo
22 minutes ago, Victorian said:

She'll be straight back to being a shoddy para-legal if Sunak or Mordaunt wins.  Truss may well retain her though.

🤣

36 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Probably. But out of all the candidates, Braverman was the total head-banger that I absolutely did not want to see in No.10.

Of those who are left, I only really know anything about Truss and Sunak, and they are both horrible options.

Apparently Tugendhat is a "pro lifer" which is enough for me to call him a ****. 

WorldChampions1902
9 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Of those who are left, I only really know anything about Truss and Sunak, and they are both horrible options.

Apparently Tugendhat is a "pro lifer" which is enough for me to call him a ****. 

It sounds like most posting on here are resigned to the “least worst option”.

Let’s be realistic, it is still gonna be the same sh*t show for the average working man and woman, as the economic policies will continue to hurt, with promised tax cuts that will not materialise (except for the big corporations).

We can only hope that the next 2.5 years put the final nail in this Junta’s corrupt coffin.

The Mighty Thor

Here's a good read from a Tory focus group. 

Compare the concerns of the reptiles in the shires to the agendas of the reptiles in Westminster. 

Fingers. Pulses. 

i wish jj was my dad
9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Compare the concerns of the reptiles in the shires to the agendas of the reptiles in Westminster. 

Fingers. Pulses. 

I'd like to think that the candidates to replace the fascist read and understand this. The SNP would do well to carry out a similar discussion. 

Focus on what actually matters. 

21 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Fingers. Pulses. 

There's a dilemma for most Brexiteer Tory MPs.  They're utterly demented by Brexit legacy issues and would be desperate to get a hardliner as PM to further the cause.  On the other hand they still need to be re-elected and that kind of PM might not be ideal in that regard.  In reality there's a certain cache of self confidence / arrogance that they'll find a way to win the next election regardless.  They'll sacrifice maximum electability now for their preferred type of PM.  Public opinion means **** all if you're confident that the public is too ****ing dumb to help itself.

Watt-Zeefuik
On 13/07/2022 at 10:12, JudyJudyJudy said:

due to not being able to discuss whether they are trans or just old fashioned gay or lesbian  with medical professionals 

The highly regarded research that I've already posted refutes this. You're just pulling this out of your arse.

On 13/07/2022 at 10:17, JudyJudyJudy said:

Teenagers contemplating suicide .  Nothing new there

Once again, the actual empirical research I've already posted shows that trans teens contemplate and commit suicide at far, far higher rates than normal teens. Your dismissals of here are not fact based, they only demonstrate  your own moral depravity.

On 13/07/2022 at 10:44, Ked said:

It's not my feelings you should consider.Please provide evidence of any sort which shows women are comfortable sharing safe spaces.

Because as far as I can make out any women who have concerns or groups have concerns they are either hounded like jk Rowling whose views you happily dismiss or they are refereed to as TERFS.

As for your assertion that taking the view that women who wish safe spaces away from adult men who identify as women as being responsible for the death of children is the kind of screaming panic bullshit that doesn't allow for debate.

Personally I couldn't care less if a man or women decides to be who they want to be.

But I do not think one person's rights should infringe another's.

Judy has this subject as something he obviously thinks about so what.

We all have su jects that we do.

To label him or anyone else the way you try to shows your intolerance .

Trans issues right now as far as I can see means it's now turned into a political thing instead of a psychological or medical matter.

The recent fiasco of children being given life changing drugs now sees enough numbers of them regretting it to call a halt .

It's a complex issue so please stop ranting and accusing people of causing the death of children.

The most accursed thing about this whole misbegotten conversation is that the "safe space" thing purports to somehow be about the "definition of women," which Judy has decided is a critical issue in the Tory leadership race and has therefore bled into this thread, when it's in fact about the definition of men, and what makes men behave so badly. Rather than actually deal with toxic masculinity and what causes men to be so ****ing likely to commit rape, assault, and harassment, folk (including a poor beknighted billionaire and a bunch of old men) have decided to make it about who's allowed to be safe.

The evidence shows that trans women are no more likely to commit assault than cis women, but that they are *equally or more* likely to be the victims of assault, harassment, and abuse. Despite this, based entirely on bad reasoning grounded on chromosomes and genitalia, they've decided that trans women cannot stop being "men" despite all of the social and physiological changes associated with transitioning. Trans women then not only face the stigma of being trans, they face the exact same abuse that cis women do, and then they're accused of being predators just trying to invade safe spaces.

This is appalling. I am appalled. You appall me. So yes, I am intolerant of it in the same way I am intolerant of people who oppose basic restrictions on assault weapons. Sorry not sorry, as they say.

As to the deaths of children, the logic and the evidence are extremely straightforward.

- Trans kids are far more suicidal than cis kids. In the scientific and medical literature, this is unassailable empirical fact at this point.

- The reason for this is social stigma against trans people. This is grounded in extremely solid, replicated research.

- When you write this shit, you are propogating that stigma. The stigma that kills.

If you wish to not be accused of materially contributing to the deaths of kids, I suggest you either engage with this research to see where folks publishing in BJM, NEJM, and JAMA and endorsed by the NIH and NHS have missed a trick, or you stop stigmatizing trans people. Otherwise, you deserve all of it and then some.

5 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

The highly regarded research that I've already posted refutes this. You're just pulling this out of your arse.

Once again, the actual empirical research I've already posted shows that trans teens contemplate and commit suicide at far, far higher rates than normal teens. Your dismissals of here are not fact based, they only demonstrate  your own moral depravity.

The most accursed thing about this whole misbegotten conversation is that the "safe space" thing purports to somehow be about the "definition of women," which Judy has decided is a critical issue in the Tory leadership race and has therefore bled into this thread, when it's in fact about the definition of men, and what makes men behave so badly. Rather than actually deal with toxic masculinity and what causes men to be so ****ing likely to commit rape, assault, and harassment, folk (including a poor beknighted billionaire and a bunch of old men) have decided to make it about who's allowed to be safe.

The evidence shows that trans women are no more likely to commit assault than cis women, but that they are *equally or more* likely to be the victims of assault, harassment, and abuse. Despite this, based entirely on bad reasoning grounded on chromosomes and genitalia, they've decided that trans women cannot stop being "men" despite all of the social and physiological changes associated with transitioning. Trans women then not only face the stigma of being trans, they face the exact same abuse that cis women do, and then they're accused of being predators just trying to invade safe spaces.

This is appalling. I am appalled. You appall me. So yes, I am intolerant of it in the same way I am intolerant of people who oppose basic restrictions on assault weapons. Sorry not sorry, as they say.

As to the deaths of children, the logic and the evidence are extremely straightforward.

- Trans kids are far more suicidal than cis kids. In the scientific and medical literature, this is unassailable empirical fact at this point.

- The reason for this is social stigma against trans people. This is grounded in extremely solid, replicated research.

- When you write this shit, you are propogating that stigma. The stigma that kills.

If you wish to not be accused of materially contributing to the deaths of kids, I suggest you either engage with this research to see where folks publishing in BJM, NEJM, and JAMA and endorsed by the NIH and NHS have missed a trick, or you stop stigmatizing trans people. Otherwise, you deserve all of it and then some.

I'm not stigmatising anyone.

And I hold nothing against anyone struggling with their identity.

Whether or not they are likely to assault women isn't pertinent.

That women feel comfortable in a safe space is.

I'm no expert or in anyway well informed as you seem to be.

And I certainly do not wish to make harder for those who already find life difficult .

But I do find it difficult to accept some of the mindset that goes with the trans debate.

Here in Edinburgh courses for maternity ward students were being taught on how to assist transmen to give birth.

They were actually being taught in a science based course that a man's penis could be constructed to do so.

I know that I'm pulling away from what you are arguing with me about but it's an example of how ridiculous the whole subject can get.

That cannot just be because I'm a middle aged man can it?

Anyway I don't agree that women's safe spaces should be given up even though you say they're in no danger.

I could go to a safe space for women and can guarentee they'd be in no danger but that's of no consolation to how they might perceive it.

As an aside what is it we are meaning about safe spaces?

I'm talking about more than just toilets.

I'm talking about feminist groups sexual violence survivor groups etc which are a definite no go in my view.

Anyway I've no wish to antagonise you further on this subject which you obviously have more knowledge.

1 hour ago, Led Tasso said:

You back in this country paying Taxes Lawson ?

Are a lot of the trans kids not gay or lesbian?

*edit*

I didn't want to say "just" gay or lesbian.

Edited by Dawnrazor

Malinga the Swinga
11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

You back in this country paying Taxes Lawson ?

Is Tasso really Lawson or are you guessing? If so, I'll use ignore for him as I can't stomach the know it all attitude that he had, despite him having absolutely no experience in most of subjects he comments on.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Ked said:

I'm not stigmatising anyone.

And I hold nothing against anyone struggling with their identity.

Whether or not they are likely to assault women isn't pertinent.

That women feel comfortable in a safe space is.

I'm no expert or in anyway well informed as you seem to be.

And I certainly do not wish to make harder for those who already find life difficult .

But I do find it difficult to accept some of the mindset that goes with the trans debate.

Here in Edinburgh courses for maternity ward students were being taught on how to assist transmen to give birth.

They were actually being taught in a science based course that a man's penis could be constructed to do so.

I know that I'm pulling away from what you are arguing with me about but it's an example of how ridiculous the whole subject can get.

That cannot just be because I'm a middle aged man can it?

Anyway I don't agree that women's safe spaces should be given up even though you say they're in no danger.

I could go to a safe space for women and can guarentee they'd be in no danger but that's of no consolation to how they might perceive it.

As an aside what is it we are meaning about safe spaces?

I'm talking about more than just toilets.

I'm talking about feminist groups sexual violence survivor groups etc which are a definite no go in my view.

Anyway I've no wish to antagonise you further on this subject which you obviously have more knowledge.

I wouldn't say he has more knowledge than you, he just likes to believe he does. 

He also has an undeniable knack of dismissing any evidence he doesn't like and writing it off as worthless.

Conversely, anything he writes is automatically to be taken as gospel and cannot be questioned.

Bindy Badgy
18 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Is Tasso really Lawson or are you guessing? If so, I'll use ignore for him as I can't stomach the know it all attitude that he had, despite him having absolutely no experience in most of subjects he comments on.

Seems to be a different poster. Lawson's profile is here. Multi-accounting doesn't really strike me as being Lawson's style. 

Rocco_Jambo
8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Sorry to hear that mate, best of luck in your travails.

Very grateful.

In an ideal world we could all just blame someone else for the problems in our life. 

We will rise above this though.

2 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

I watched an exchange between a senator and a trans activist at least I think that's what it was.

Anyway he was asking questions and she wanted it noted that he was being transphobic.

He asked why that was and her reply his tone or something like that.

She then asked him if he thought a man could get pregnant to which he replied no.

She then accused him of being transphobic and being responsible for the deaths of 1in 5 transmen.

Can I ask do you believe a man can get pregnant?

Konrad von Carstein
29 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

The lefty herd has been completely 

th-2.jpegd

Calling folk "Lefty" is the last refuge of someone who thinks the judiciary is too left wing and woke despite being provided with evidence to the contrary...in other words a Muppet. :)