More Tory lies

aussieh

WorldChampions1902
58 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Did Nadhim Zahawi lie about his tax affairs at the weekend?

https://www.taxpolicy.org.uk/2022/07/10/zahawi/

I think the term recently introduced by this Junta to deflect from their industrial scale lying is that the member “mis-spoke”.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, I P Knightley said:

Cruella's not a real lawyer, though. 

No like Joanna to make an error ? 

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Cruella's not a real lawyer, though. 

she's done a bit of conveyancing though 👍

I P Knightley
15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No like Joanna to make an error ? 

It's not a Joanna problem - nominally, she's a lawyer.  Cruella is the least qualified person to be appointed attorney General in, like, forever! She bunked off law school on the days they were teaching law. She's as dim as Gavin Williamson. She would make a great tory leader in a general election. 

Edited by I P Knightley

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

It's not a Joanna problem - nominally, she's a lawyer.  Cruella is the least qualified person to be appointed attorney General in, like, forever! She bunked off law school on the days they were teaching law. She's as dim as Gavin Williamson. She would make a great tory leader in a general election. 

The bar is very low  , Pardon the pun 

Boris' alleged list of entrants into the Lords includes, but is not limited to;

His dad.

Paul Dacre.

Nadine Doris.

Chris Pincher.

Allegra Stratton.

He's also planning a feckin Knighthood for his dad.

:rofl:

And some pathetic twonks still deny that the Uk is institutionally corrupt.

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well said Joanna 

Please, this is not a serious proposition. You can't say what she said and not resign, not if you have any principles or self respect that is.

i wish jj was my dad
37 minutes ago, Cade said:

Boris' alleged list of entrants into the Lords includes, but is not limited to;

His dad.

Paul Dacre.

Nadine Doris.

Chris Pincher.

Allegra Stratton.

He's also planning a feckin Knighthood for his dad.

:rofl:

And some pathetic twonks still deny that the Uk is institutionally corrupt.

This has to be a wind up? 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

This has to be a wind up? 

It's the type of thing that Trump would do so wouldn't put it past him as they're the same. 

Liars and scumbags. 

Footballfirst

From the Independent. More Tory (tax) lies.

Sajid Javid, a candidate in the Conservative party leadership contest, has declined to say where he held an offshore trust.

Mr Javid retained the trust while he was an MP and a PPS in the Treasury - a ministerial aide who acts as the chancellor’s eyes and ears in parliament.

On Sunday, Mr Javid joined Nadhim Zahawi MP, another leadership contender and now chancellor, in saying he would agree to make his tax affairs public if elected as leader.

Mr Javid said in an interview with BBC Sunday Morning when asked about publishing his tax returns: “I have no issue with transparency like that. I think if I get the final two, the final two candidates should be quite open about their tax affairs.”

However, Mr Javid - who resigned as Health Secretary last week - has today declined to say in which location his offshore trust was actually held.

manaliveits105
5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well said Joanna 

Good oh Joanna won’t be supporting any non legal independence as a QC then 

JudyJudyJudy
35 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Good oh Joanna won’t be supporting any non legal independence as a QC then 

Doubt she will . 

Strange.

Only a few months back every one of these reptiles was cheering and laughing and stomping their feet in full support of every single policy that the Government put to the House.

Now, all of a sudden, they're firmly against them all.

It's almost as if they're a bunch of opportunistic, lying shitebags who don't believe in anything but their own thirst for power.

25 minutes ago, Cade said:

Strange.

Only a few months back every one of these reptiles was cheering and laughing and stomping their feet in full support of every single policy that the Government put to the House.

Now, all of a sudden, they're firmly against them all.

It's almost as if they're a bunch of opportunistic, lying shitebags who don't believe in anything but their own thirst for power.

The most grotesque rounds of cheering and fist-waving was when they blocked NHS workers rises and the time when they get everyone to fly in to gleefully cut benefits. 

Shameless and without a shred of empathy or even a scooby-doo the hardship they were inflicting on others. Some, the ones who took time to look at the harm it would do, probably took sadistic pleasure from it. 

21 hours ago, Smithee said:

Fair enough. When the lad said sectarian division was everywhere in Scotland I was minded to disagree, I didn't remember seeing it like that growing up. But then I remembered the RC schools and how Dalkeith would have fights with St David's.

I realised he's right enough once I thought about it.

I went to Dalkeith High too mate and well remember the "tensions" between the 2 schools. I'm not convinced it was because of religious differences though, I reckon that if there were 2 non denominational schools in Dalkeith you would still get those fights.

Unknown user
19 minutes ago, graygo said:

I went to Dalkeith High too mate and well remember the "tensions" between the 2 schools. I'm not convinced it was because of religious differences though, I reckon that if there were 2 non denominational schools in Dalkeith you would still get those fights.

Quite possibly, I wouldn't like to say what leads to what, it's a complicated subject. But there's no denying a sectarian divide exists.

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Quite possibly, I wouldn't like to say what leads to what, it's a complicated subject. But there's no denying a sectarian divide exists.

Definitely. Football plays a big part of the problem imo.

Lone Striker
3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

From the Independent. More Tory (tax) lies.

Sajid Javid, a candidate in the Conservative party leadership contest, has declined to say where he held an offshore trust.

Mr Javid retained the trust while he was an MP and a PPS in the Treasury - a ministerial aide who acts as the chancellor’s eyes and ears in parliament.

On Sunday, Mr Javid joined Nadhim Zahawi MP, another leadership contender and now chancellor, in saying he would agree to make his tax affairs public if elected as leader.

Mr Javid said in an interview with BBC Sunday Morning when asked about publishing his tax returns: “I have no issue with transparency like that. I think if I get the final two, the final two candidates should be quite open about their tax affairs.”

However, Mr Javid - who resigned as Health Secretary last week - has today declined to say in which location his offshore trust was actually held.

Having  your money in  offshore trusts isn't illegal (although morally it should be :whistling: )  - so in some ways this is just routine stuff for journalists to follow up on.   However Javid's concession that he'd be transparent about his tax affairs isn't  quite the same thing as pledging to start paying full UK tax on his money, which you'd think should be an absolute requirement for all UK government ministers and their families.   Otherwise we're back to the Partygate scenario where government make  rules for the entire population, then ignore them when they feel like it themselves.

Edited by Lone Striker

Lone Striker

Grease-Dogg now hoping to stand as a "continuity Boris" candidate.   If he gets through to the final 2, he might well win a majority of the party members vote.  Oh joy !!  :facepalm:

Japan Jambo
21 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Grease-Dogg now hoping to stand as a "continuity Boris" candidate.   If he gets through to the final 2, he might well win a majority of the party members vote.  Oh joy !!  :facepalm:

who are you talking about?

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I wouldn't admit that one was beyond my abilities, not in public anyway!

23 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

The haunted victorian pencil

The right honourable member for the 18th century

Walter The Softie

Jeffros Furios
3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Braverman's that thick she should be presenting on Gammon Bollocks news 

i wish jj was my dad
7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Really in touch with the common man. Just what we need to get through the cost of living crisis. 

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Really in touch with the common man. Just what we need to get through the cost of living crisis. 

Oh she's got the Tory gammon song book out. 

Immigrants, dole spongers, Brexit......she's two world wars and one world cup away from a full house 👍

Lone Striker

You have to wonder what's driving so many of them to stand for election in the current circumstances (Covid, growing debt, war etc).     Half of them have barely been mentioned in TV News bulletins for any reason in recent years - and now they're trying to "out-Boris" each other in the hope of attracting votes to please their soon-to-be-former leader.

Any similarity to  political manouverings during the rise of  the  Third Reich  must surely be  co-incidental. 😲

On 10/07/2022 at 14:01, The Mighty Thor said:

Jesus ****!

Apologies if this has been posted but WTAF?

Trying to work out what the background music is in that video, surely can't be England's green and pleasant land.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

I don't usually read the beano... 

https://www.thenational.scot/news/20270526.jacob-rees-mogg-prime-minister-right-wing-mp-considering-leadership-bid-reports-say/

not sure he'll rustle up 20 signatures but hey ho.

It would be a fantastic move for independence.

I always felt he was like Hen Broon crossed with Horace btw

SectionDJambo

They’ve just said, on Sky News, that Moggy looks like backing Truss. He recently said that it was imperative that the successful candidate had campaigned for Brexit. She campaigned for Remain.
He needs to make his mind up. He, and the rest of them, are all over the place. They look like getting stuck into each other with some venom. Johnson’s legacy might be fracturing the Conservative Party for some time to come.

PM candidate: "Vote for me, I'll give you a million quid"

Tory Voter: "magic, where do I go to vote?"

*six months later*

New PM: "Sorry, you're not getting that million quid, but it's not my fault. It's johnny foreigner/lefty judges/the bloody EU/a war somewhere. Vote for me again and I'll chase up that million quid I promised you"

Tory Voter: "No problems, chief. You get after these *******s, they stole a million quid off me."

WorldChampions1902
16 minutes ago, Cade said:

PM candidate: "Vote for me, I'll give you a million quid"

Tory Voter: "magic, where do I go to vote?"

*six months later*

New PM: "Sorry, you're not getting that million quid, but it's not my fault. It's johnny foreigner/lefty judges/the bloody EU/a war somewhere. Vote for me again and I'll chase up that million quid I promised you"

Tory Voter: "No problems, chief. You get after these *******s, they stole a million quid off me."

It’s just a re-run of the Brexit vote. Lie, after lie, after lie, which the Gullibles will swallow, as they want it to be true.

Like you say, two years later, every promise broken, they will pony up some more lies to get re-elected for 5 more years.

Watt-Zeefuik

Having the Tory thread be dominated by a gay man who's obsessed with women's genitals seems somehow a bit too on the nose.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Trying to work out what the background music is in that video, surely can't be England's green and pleasant land.

Everything is alright. Its OK. Its fine.

manaliveits105

New Conservative leader will be announced 5th September - glorious 

then we can move on comrades :greggy:

What about the question of balance in the TV coverage of these *****? They get a free ride to promote Tory propoganda.
Surely the opposition should get equal time to point out, "that one is a liar", "that one is deeply unstable", "this one is a tax cheat","this one is just a deeply nasty *****"

Horatio Caine
10 hours ago, graygo said:

It's `I vow to thee my country`