More Tory lies

aussieh

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Cade said:

Boris claiming that if he goes, then Tories will lose the next election and the SNP will force proportional representation on the UK and the Tories will never be in power again

He's totally lost it

:cornette:

Ah the coalition of chaos nonsense from 2014 😂

He'd fit right in on our Indy thread with the other unionist bangers

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He really is going to cling on.  He'll probably superglue himself to the wallpaper or barricade himself in the shitter with an IED vest.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Zahawi has gone full Douglas Ross

He needs a pair of these. 

9ABB71EA-BFF1-4B46-9B84-86C2F931DC9F.jpeg

44 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Bear in mind that all of them, every last one of them, has stood up in the last 8 months to tell you there was no parties, Owen Paterson was a good guy, they were getting on with the job, we should move on. 

None of them are fit for office. 

That's their problem.

Changing the leadership from current crop doesn't help them. 

27 minutes ago, Cade said:

OR the Party could go to the Queen and ask her to dissolve parliament

The Queen can ask who she likes to form a Government. 

33 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Bunter digging in 😂

You can't govern with the constant lack of support and scandal so even his excuses are guff.

I do wonder why he wants to continue; he clearly doesn't want to put the work in and he could easily earn more money as an ex PM writing columns or doing after dinner speaking (hell, even May gets paid a fortune to do that).

The buzz of being in Government must be next level sh1t to want to cling on in these circumstances.

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How can anyone actually vote conservatives at the next election 

The same way they did the last time. Without any thought, empathy or compassion.

SectionDJambo
10 minutes ago, Costanza said:

You can't govern with the constant lack of support and scandal so even his excuses are guff.

I do wonder why he wants to continue; he clearly doesn't want to put the work in and he could easily earn more money as an ex PM writing columns or doing after dinner speaking (hell, even May gets paid a fortune to do that).

The buzz of being in Government must be next level sh1t to want to cling on in these circumstances.

Her indoors has just had the place decorated and will be furious if she’s to start again, in their other house, and pay for it herself next time. 
Boris will be more afraid of her than any gang of ex pals.

An important lesson today.

If someone was so two-faced, would you trust them in the future ?

If so many are like that, would you believe what they said in the future ?

14 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Her indoors has just had the place decorated and will be furious if she’s to start again, in their other house, and pay for it herself next time. 
Boris will be more afraid of her than any gang of ex pals.

Good point, Carrie 'Founding Member of Conservative Friends of Russia' probably knows a few handy folk.

19 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Can't see anything from Lewis to say he has gone?

Reports say he's going to go.......maybe Nadine can give him a quick blowy and he'll stay

Sooperstar
Just now, Cade said:

Reports say he's going to go.......maybe Nadine can give him a quick blowy and he'll stay

That's him turned up at No.10 now.

i wish jj was my dad
7 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Should be dragged out into the street and strung up for being a duplicitous traitor.

I'm almost on that page too. Degraded the office

hughesie27

If none of those that were there to tell him to go they go then they're as spineless as Boris.

Scorched earth.  This is what happens when you give the job to a lowlife.  He's hardly going to leave like a statesman.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Scorched earth.  This is what happens when you give the job to a lowlife.  He's hardly going to leave like a statesman.

Get some grannies to storm Parliament !

Handbags a swinging !

hughesie27

So Gove sacked but none if the others that were at 10. Perhaps they never quite demanded his resignation but rather suggested he might want to consider it, maybe. Its been quite a day Sir. Unprecedented. No? Okay.

Japan Jambo

Any minister not resigning at this point is unfit for office and ought to be barred when the replacement arrives.

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Any minister not resigning at this point is unfit for office and ought to be barred when the replacement arrives.

This.  Ministers telling him to go and not following through by resigning themselves are utter filth.  It beggars belief.  The whole gang is bringing political life into disrepute.

Shooter McGavin

This really should be the end of the torys for at least a couple of generations

Unfortunately, the English electorate are thick as **** and will vote for them again and again.

And your common or garden moron voter will be sick of it and blame the entire parliament.  Everyone else will get it in the neck.

Japan Jambo
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Unfortunately, the English electorate are thick as **** and will vote for them again and again.

please, if folks would be honest they'd admit that the cult isn't that much better. The whole thing needs a reboot.

Shooter McGavin
Just now, Japan Jambo said:

please, if folks would be honest they'd admit that the cult isn't that much better. The whole thing needs a reboot.

What “cult”?

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Hopefully no one on here would vote him in again 

Shooter McGavin

The tories have become so bored with molesting people and starving children, that they’ve starting to fight with themselves and implode in front of our very eyes.

It might be hard to remember. But all of this could have been avoided if he had sacked Owen Patterson.

Way back before the Allegra Stratton video which then followed. 

The Gove sacking will trigger even more resignations, if there is anyone left that is.

Edited by Imaman

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

How dare you.

Priti by name, pretty by nature.

Hope she ends up on top.

🤣 👌 thought it was just me...

The Mighty Thor
15 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's great viewing. 

The party of law and order behaving like the ****ing sopranos. 

2 minutes ago, Imaman said:

The Gove sacking will trigger even more resignations, if there is anyone left that is.

It also highlights the lack of interest in policy as Gove led the whole 'levelling up' strategy. Which is meant to be the main Government policy and strategy.

Total chaos. 

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I'm in Norfolk with long time Tories who were in love with him in 2019 and even last autumn. Staunch brexiteers. They are disgusted at the whole lot of them. I've stopped short of saying I effing warned you.  

20p a meal Lee Anderson was blaming Labour earlier.  All Labour's fault for not being a good enough opposition.  

They aren't perfect or brilliant but the country is crying out for them by default.  The only alternative = a good alternative by default when the current government is a diseased corpse.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

🤣 👌 thought it was just me...

Oh goodness no, you can't beat a bit of nasty!

My favourite NIN album is Priti, Hate Machine by the way

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The tories have become so bored with molesting people and starving children, that they’ve starting to fight with themselves and implode in front of our very eyes.

It’s wonderful to watch

00190929-75B5-4342-8216-5E7011A0BE86.jpeg