More Tory lies

aussieh

JudyJudyJudy

How the hell can he face PMQ , good on him in some respects for having the bottle and brass neck too but it probably evidences how sociopathic he is , he believes himself to to above reproach and accountability ! Sheer arrogance and self centred , typical traits of a sociopath . 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Remember Parliament is protected from all legal limits.

Within certain limits they can say anything. 

So for example Boris Johnson could refer to Starmer reciving FPN if that has happened. 

Oh the mud will be slung !! Popcorn at the ready 

C77486EA-5FDD-4D25-A718-2F5EC9DF927D.gif

SectionDJambo

Johnson saying that he feels “liberated” by Sunak resigning. The guy who only last week he was still saying was doing a fantastic job supporting the population.

Today he makes out he didn’t agree with what Sunak was doing and he was holding Johnson back.

Johnson is a snake. 

38 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Wow just watch that again. Taking no prisoners with his tirade. 

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

Johnson saying that he feels “liberated” by Sunak resigning. The guy who only last week he was still saying was doing a fantastic job supporting the population.

Today he makes out he didn’t agree with what Sunak was doing and he was holding Johnson back.

Johnson is a snake. 

A one eyed snaked he surely is. 

Riccarton3

PMQ is a panto. They should sit quiet on Opposition benches. Let his own speak.Far more powerful. Avoids deflection

Edited by Riccarton3

New Chancellor instantly makes all kinds of spending and tax cut claims, which will cost the nation dozens of billions.

Anything to save Big Dog.

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

New Chancellor instantly makes all kinds of spending and tax cut claims, which will cost the nation dozens of billions.

Anything to save Big Dog.

Bid Dog is a Dead Duck 

46 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Indeed, of those who voted. Still not a glaring difference, where the English electorate alone delivered Brexit. If Scotland was this staunch remain utopia Brexit wouldn't have happened. If those in Scotland who didn't care enough to vote had voted remain, remain would have won...likewise if those who voted leave in Scotland had voted Remain (like the narrative suggests surely they did) then remain would have won.

Once again it's easier to just blame other nations. Scotland contributed to the result and could (had it wanted to) actually delivered a Remain vote...all other things being equal.

Got to disagree; there was a marked difference with the Brexit vote between England and Scotland at a national level.

The Leave vote carried because of the overall English vote. It's not credible in my view to say Scotland contributed to the result in any meaningful way given we are less than 10% of the overall vote.

England is obviously a huge nation with marked regional differences so any so called Scotland > England political superiority is redundant at a national level. Scotland is more like London and the North of England in terms of political party (not Brexit admittedly) i.e. centre left with the rest of England to a degree centre right.

6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Johnson is a snake. 

When Sunak was appointed people said he was inexperienced and would be Johnson's lap dog. Covid gave Sunak power. 

It's back to that with Zahawi. 

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He's on LBC now trying to defend Johnson and his lying.

So far we've had;

Good leadership

Getting the big calls right

delivering for the people

getting on with the job

EDIT: new one to the lexicon of bullshit = 'making decisions at warp speed👍

aka: "off his chops on cocaine"

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Get rid of some filth. Appoint more filth.

Is Boris Johnson a Russian plant to utterly destroy Britain? I’m starting to wonder :lol: 

I think they targeted weakening the EU rather than specifically damaging the UK. That bit's just a bonus.

53 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Word is that Zahawi was only given CoEx because he was going to be one of the rats jumping off the sinking ship.  

I understand that Truss was vying with him for it.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Starmer can't even get the football Euro wishes right without upsetting folk

I know, what a cretin , “ Coming home “ to England or Northern Ireland ? 

The wider issue of dealing with abuse at Parliament including the point Starmer made about homosexual men not being taken as seriously as women is the key issue here. 

Johnson could easily deal with that and show some leadership. 

'Charge of the lightweight brigade' quite good. 

'Z list cast of nodding dogs'

Edited by Mikey1874

JudyJudyJudy

Yes , hold on its coming in loud and clear , we hear you Mr Starmer 

2DE5FF00-C9E1-4BB4-A329-CAC72C11B438.jpeg

A6107356-278A-434E-AEC6-AB54E43B26BC.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

'Charge of the lightweight brigade' quite good. '

Aye decent jibe and of course true. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The wider issue of dealing with abuse at Parliament including the point Starmer made about homosexual men not being taken as seriously as women is the key issue here. 

Johnson could easily deal with that and show some leadership. 

The person the “ homosexual “ spoke to was correct in her response , albeit very insensitive though . That’s to do with the wider issue of homophobia in society which permeates in all places and institutions . 

WorldChampions1902

Nadine Dorries looking like she’s on the brink of a call to the Samaritans, whilst Spaffer Spaffs at the Despatch Box.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Imaman said:

The Fat Hibby on form today 

I thought he was going to use his usual line “ dragged out of Europe against its will “ or maybe I missed it 

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I thought he was going to use his usual line “ dragged out of Europe against its will “ or maybe I missed it 

Somebody tell him his team failed to qualify.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Nadine Dorries looking like she’s on the brink of a call to the Samaritans, whilst Spaffer Spaffs at the Despatch Box.

:glorious:

WorldChampions1902
Just now, Cruyff said:

This Country is a ****ing joke. 

But at least it’s on a Global scale.

He avoids answering question with ease. 
One  of his back benchers pulled him up about a comment he made about MPs not intervening when the sexual assault was taking place in the Club. He totally ignored the question. It’s disgraceful he gets away with it. 

Edited by Imaman

joondalupjambo
6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

This Country is a ****ing joke. 

Unless we all emigrate then it is the only one we have got.

31 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Got to disagree; there was a marked difference with the Brexit vote between England and Scotland at a national level.

The Leave vote carried because of the overall English vote. It's not credible in my view to say Scotland contributed to the result in any meaningful way given we are less than 10% of the overall vote.

England is obviously a huge nation with marked regional differences so any so called Scotland > England political superiority is redundant at a national level. Scotland is more like London and the North of England in terms of political party (not Brexit admittedly) i.e. centre left with the rest of England to a degree centre right.

Cop out imo. As I say, if England, Wales and NI voted exactly the same, Scotland could have prevented it by voting to do so in greater numbers than 1.6 million. It didn't, because it's not as overwhelmingly pro-EU as is made out, in fact only 40% were so bothered as to tick the remain box.

I don't disagree with your wider point though 👍

The Mighty Thor
9 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

But at least it’s on a Global scale.

world leading is the phrase you're looking for 👍

joondalupjambo
Just now, Imaman said:

Don’t all spend your extra £330 pound all at once 

Get in pound coins and feed into the gas meter, should last about 5.5 hours at a pound a minute the way it is going.

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Imaman said:

He avoids answering question with ease. 
One  of his back benchers pulled him up about a comment he made about MPs not intervening when the sexual assault was taking place in the Club. He totally ignored the question. It’s disgraceful he gets away with it. 

That's huge. Absolutely huge. 

WorldChampions1902

Some nice alliteration from David Davis MP directed at Spaffer, that he envisaged months ago he would create , “a pipeline of problems that would paralyse proper government”.

:oohmatron:

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

world leading is the phrase you're looking for 👍

I stand corrected. 👍

6 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I wonder what Sajid Javid will say in his resignation speech following PMQs.

Speaking now

The Mighty Thor

Tattie heed on the mic.

On about integrity, but happy to shill for Bunter for the last 8 months. 

Sorry mate. You're as guilty as Bunter.

EDIT: He's actually admitting he made a herbert of himself and is now putting the boot right in about party gate. 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

WorldChampions1902

It’s awfy quiet on here from the “5 More Years” brigade. C’mon, let’s be aavvvin you!

2 hours ago, Taffin said:

Truth bending by mentioning it in my post? Sure; "The percentage balance may be different".

You're making out like English people vote differently to Scottish people across the board. Over 13 million people voted to Remain, in England. 

A chasm of 1 person in every 10. 😂😂

We're out because of nationalism and easily led voters. There's marginally more of them in England, but not by the levels you're making out and certainly not with a significant difference that you'd notice a difference of Leave/Remain based on a phone in with a sample size of a handful of people

Where you getting this number from? There was a 15% difference, even using you're mad maffs skillz, that's 1 in 5

JudyJudyJudy

Javid desperate for his Howe moment , he said he cares deeply about health and people , try telling that to the people who suffered when he voted to cut £30 Per week for those claiming disability . A ^^^^ 

12 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Unless we all emigrate then it is the only one we have got.

We should have a GE.