More Tory lies

aussieh

Mike Freer resigns as minister for exports and equalities, saying government 'creating atmosphere of hostility for LGBT+ people'

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

That was always going to happen, BoJo will simply run out of people to fulfill the vacant roles, which means either he goes or the government falls, and the men in grey suits won't let that happen, so BoJo will have to go, dragging and screaming if necessary.

Carrie is currently free I believe 

3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Mike Freer resigns as minister for exports and equalities, saying government 'creating atmosphere of hostility for LGBT+ people'

Interesting.

Allowing the groping gay Minister to still have a job initially. 

i wish jj was my dad
8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Get rid of some filth. Appoint more filth.

Is Boris Johnson a Russian plant to utterly destroy Britain? I’m starting to wonder :lol: 

I said that about him and Farage in 2016. 

Main take away from this committee appearance is that the bumbling, gibbering, fool persona that Boris Johnson likes to project in public is the same bumbling, gibbering fool behind the scenes too.

Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

I said that about him and Farage in 2016. 

Russia have definitely tried to influence British politics and Brexit. I only semi believed there was kompromat (the trip to Lebedevs Italian villa with no security has still never been cleared up) on Johnson but given how much he has damaged the country you do wonder!

He's toast but I'm well up for him barricading himself in Number 10 with leftover wallpaper rolls and copies of the Northern Irish protocol and a siege occurring.

It's what this county needs and deserves after the last 3 years under his Prime Ministership.

The Mighty Thor

The number of rats departing the ship is going up quicker than the numbers on my smart meter 

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Russia have definitely tried to influence British politics and Brexit. I only semi believed there was kompromat (the trip to Lebedevs Italian villa with no security has still never been cleared up) on Johnson but given how much he has damaged the country you do wonder!

Or the Russia report into electoral interference which very much relates to Spaffer going off grid for bunga bunga

The Mighty Thor
Just now, hughesie27 said:

Earliest date he can see for a GE is 2 years away.

No he repealed the fixed term parliament act

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Earliest date he can see for a GE is 2 years away.

Fixed terms act was the first thing the Tories ripped up as soon as they got a majority after the coalition.

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Why he was being questioned so vigorously was that, as part of the repeal of the fixed term parliament, power was placed in the hands of the prime minister to call an election off his own back.

31 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Hmmmm!

For the sake of the UK, let's hope Liz Truss doesn't get the top job, but it would be marvelous to see that PM, Chancellor relationship after Zahawi sticking the knife into Truss last night.

Edited by DETTY29

hughesie27
8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

6 minutes ago, Cade said:

Fixed terms act was the first thing the Tories ripped up as soon as they got a majority after the coalition.

Not sure what yous are egetting ATM he was asked about a snap GE and said earliest he could see on was 2024. Latest he could hold 1 would be in 2025.

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Not sure what yous are egetting ATM he was asked about a snap GE and said earliest he could see on was 2024. Latest he could hold 1 would be in 2025.

He could call one tonight if he wanted 

hughesie27
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He could call one tonight if he wanted 

Yep. That's what he was being asked about! Still don't see tour point. 😀

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Seems that the Home Secretary has joined the delegation.

Maybe she's away to use her famed bullying skills?

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Yep. That's what he was being asked about! Still don't see tour point. 😀

Mate I'm not sure what you're on about. You said he couldn't hold a GE until 2024. He could dissolve parliament by calling a GE tonight 

hughesie27
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Mate I'm not sure what you're on about. You said he couldn't hold a GE until 2024. He could dissolve parliament by calling a GE tonight 

No he never. He said in his opinion another GE wouldn't be held until then. Not that it couldn't happen before. Just that right now in his opinion it should be 2024.

Footballfirst

When the fixed term parliament act was repealed the Lords had made an amendment that any dissolution would be subject to a vote in the Commons. The Tories rejected the amendment so it left the power to dissolve parliament in the PM's hands. 

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Nadine Dorries at No 10 now. Surely not? Please Doris? 

Be clear. She has gone in there tooled up and is going to **** up a few ***** deserting Boris

43 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

For the sake of the UK, let's hope Liz Truss doesn't get the top job, but it would be marvelous to see that PM, Chancellor relationship after Zahawi sticking the knife into Truss last night.

History suggests they'll pick someone boring. 

Zahawi even. 

I'm going.  You should go.

No,  please don't.  I'll make you CotE.

Ok.  Cheers.  I'll take it.

Phwew.

You need to GTF tho.

Japan Jambo
13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

History suggests they'll pick someone boring. 

Zahawi even. 

Hunt - good all round experience and far enough away from the shit show to be (relatively) unscathed by it.