Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Shameless arrogant liar. They can’t even get the smoke and mirrors right! 

I'm sure a chopper at RAF Brize Norton will be warming up the engines and Zelensky's phone will be ringing off the hook today.

:rofl:

So he was investigated for a specified wrongdoing?
The investigation found him culpable?
Thank **** he wasn't guilty then 😂

image.png

Edited by RobboM

2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I just watched it, good grief the guy really wants to keep his job. Arse licking at it's best. When are these senior Tories going to grow a pair and just out this habitual liar that BJ is, he really can't help himself.

Dean Winchester
1 hour ago, Cade said:

I'm sure a chopper at RAF Brize Norton will be warming up the engines and Zelensky's phone will be ringing off the hook today.

image.thumb.png.09640b57a2cc836042c4a793798d2f5c.png

1 hour ago, micole said:

I just watched it, good grief the guy really wants to keep his job. Arse licking at it's best. When are these senior Tories going to grow a pair and just out this habitual liar that BJ is, he really can't help himself.

There are a number of them, Gove, Dorries, Rhys-Mogg etc who are only in a job because they and Boris are mutually supportive of each other. They know when he goes, they do too so they're doing backflips to keep him in post. The hierarchy of concern is pretty much 1.self, 2. party, 3. country.....in that order. Also, Rab will likely have an eye on the job himself so he won't want to be the one that instigates the change by - heaven forbid - telling the truth or at least stopping twisting words. As Billy Connolly said, 'The desire to be a politician should automatically bar you for life from ever actually becoming one...'

SectionDJambo
12 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

image.thumb.png.09640b57a2cc836042c4a793798d2f5c.png

It's actually quite shameless, the way that Johnson is using a tragedy for Ukraine to deflect from his behaviour and lying to the UK.

Yes, he's provided support for Ukraine, which they are very grateful for. Any other Conservative PM would have provided the same support. The support won't stop when Johnson finally gets thrown out of the No10 door.

Footballfirst

The Paymaster General, Michael Ellis, trying to defend the indefensible once again.

All his answers are prefaced with "The fact is ........"

It put me in mind of a book that I did at school, The Admirable Crichton by JM Barrie.

In the book there was an exchange between Lady and Lord Brocklehurst.  It read:

LADY BROCKLEHURST. Yes, I am. (Pointedly.) George, watch whether Crichton begins any of his answers to my questions with 'The fact is.'

LORD BROCKLEHURST. Why?

LADY BROCKLEHURST. Because that is usually the beginning of a lie.

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The Paymaster General, Michael Ellis, trying to defend the indefensible once again.

All his answers are prefaced with "The fact is ........"

It put me in mind of a book that I did at school, The Admirable Crichton by JM Barrie.

In the book there was an exchange between Lady and Lord Brocklehurst.  It read:

LADY BROCKLEHURST. Yes, I am. (Pointedly.) George, watch whether Crichton begins any of his answers to my questions with 'The fact is.'

LORD BROCKLEHURST. Why?

LADY BROCKLEHURST. Because that is usually the beginning of a lie.

Just heard that on LBC.

You could hear the members of the commons just pishing themselves laughing at the utterly risible nonsense that Ellis was spouting. 

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

To be skewered by Susannah Reid and Kay Burley in one morning takes some doing.  Even useful idiots like Raab must be thoroughly pissed off by now. 

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

To be skewered by Susannah Reid and Kay Burley in one morning takes some doing.  Even useful idiots like Raab must be thoroughly pissed off by now. 

Raab is both too stupid and lacks the self awareness to realise he's been absolutely ridden bone dry this morning. 

i wish jj was my dad
17 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Raab is both too stupid and lacks the self awareness to realise he's been absolutely ridden bone dry this morning. 

And Deputy PM? God help us. 

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, Victorian said:

You're only "guilty" if you're punished for the thing you've been found to have done?  

:cornette:

That seems to be the hill upon which Raab is prepared to die today.

Puts me in mind of "it depends upon what your definition of "is" is". Deplorable lawyer speak, trying to be smart but just revealing yourself to be sleekit.

3 hours ago, Cade said:

Zelensky will gladly take the call.

He gets another few hundred million from us every time Johnson has to deflect from his lying.

Edited by DETTY29

58 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It's actually quite shameless, the way that Johnson is using a tragedy for Ukraine to deflect from his behaviour and lying to the UK.

Yes, he's provided support for Ukraine, which they are very grateful for. Any other Conservative PM would have provided the same support. The support won't stop when Johnson finally gets thrown out of the No10 door.

The above of course the correct response.

2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

He gets another few hundred million from us every time Johnson has to deflect from his lying.

1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

🙂

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

BoJo's idea of being hard at work...

What you did there? I saw it.  :lol:

Unknown user
4 hours ago, Cade said:

Nailed it

He thinks we can't see it

**** me

(Should have quoted the other boy)

Edited by Smithee

Footballfirst
Just now, Jambo314 said:

More to follow I would guess😄

Yes BloJo will be left isolated, so it's now just a matter of time before he resigns himself.

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Time to move on

:greggy:

He can stay in Ukraine full time now.