Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

What's the next question on your national census? Ethnicity?

Answer the question? You come across more anti Scottish than anti SNP.

3 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You tried to shut down the debate, with your "move on" statement you balloon. 

so no, you aren't "right"

The thread needs shut down.👍. National disgrace.

4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So, "no" then, Vince. Good. You just want to pant-wet about a rail link decision made by another Govt that has feck all to do with Scotland...apart from reducing journey times to London.

:rofl:

You've got the insults flying off the keyboard tonight.

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The paradox of a thread title like "More Tory Lies" when Made in Scotland.  Beggars belief.

Ah we're back to the say it often enough makes it right. 

The 'intellectual deficit' is where you ignore the considerable body of evidence right in front of you. 

You keep muttering about the 'missing millions' chief. 

7 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

:rofl:

You've got the insults flying off the keyboard tonight.

You're either easily insulted or don't know the meaning of insult.🤷

More likely, you've been hit by a couple of facts that have knocked you off your "Tory hating" stride.

29 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Ah we're back to the say it often enough makes it right. 

The 'intellectual deficit' is where you ignore the considerable body of evidence right in front of you. 

You keep muttering about the 'missing millions' chief. 

Don't care what the figure is. Are the SNP and Murrell the subject of a criminal investigation or not? Yes/No.

WorldChampions1902
12 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Not got a clue who Charlton Brooker is, but a quick google reveals he's an atheist Quaker :rofl:

You post quotes from randoms on this and the Brexit thread and think it makes your point relevant.

Regarding Brexit, You lost, get over it :lol:

I’m sure Konnie Huq will be shocked to hear that she married a Quaker. Nae Blue Peter badge for you. Refreshing to see you admit that you have quote, “not got a clue”, which extends to myriad of topics on this and the Brexit thread. You won, get over it!

PS You require a degree of political awareness to make a connection between the memes on here and the topics in question. Don’t be too hard on yourself. However, rest assured, they will continue unabated as I’m sure that they help some readers come to a different point of view.

Nucky Thompson
21 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

PS You require a degree of political awareness to make a connection between the memes on here and the topics in question. 

FFS :rofl:

The Mighty Thor
4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Don't care what the figure is. Are the SNP and Murrell the subject of a criminal investigation or not? Yes/No.

You did care what the figure was though. You told us it was 'missing millions'. 

There's a fraud investigation in play. I've no idea who is subject to anything. Same as you. 

18 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You did care what the figure was though. You told us it was 'missing millions'. 

There's a fraud investigation in play. I've no idea who is subject to anything. Same as you. 

Missing thousands, missing millions. It's the word "missing" that goes to the heart of that particular corruption inquiry.

The Mighty Thor
54 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Missing thousands, missing millions. It's the word "missing" that goes to the heart of that particular corruption inquiry.

Well it's underway so we'll see in due course what if anything is actually missing and who if anyone made it disappear. 

Good to see corruption enquiries. There should be more of them IMO.

periodictabledancer
12 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Good to see Enzo persisting in diverting a thread about Tory lies to his SNP pet hate. 

12 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Well it's underway so we'll see in due course what if anything is actually missing and who if anyone made it disappear. 

Good to see corruption enquiries. There should be more of them IMO.

I hate to think how much - and how many - enquiries there should be held at Westminster!!

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I hate to think how much - and how many - enquiries there should be held at Westminster!!

What you'll never see is any of the union jack fan bois piping up and admitting that this government and the individuals need to be investigated for corruption or criminal activity. 

What you will see is missing millions and other such diversionary nonsense. 

28 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

What you'll never see is any of the union jack fan bois piping up and admitting that this government and the individuals need to be investigated for corruption or criminal activity. 

What you will see is missing millions and other such diversionary nonsense. 

I agree. This govt and the individuals need to be investigated for corruption or criminal activity. ...which is why Murrell and the SNP are currently the subject of a Police inquiry into the missing millions/thousands/ donations.

The Mighty Thor
58 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I agree. This govt and the individuals need to be investigated for corruption or criminal activity. ...which is why Murrell and the SNP are currently the subject of a Police inquiry into the missing millions/thousands/ donations.

Probably one for the SNP thread. 

You'll get more bites there. 

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Thoughts on the PM you voted for giving favours to bed that lassie? Corrupt to the core eh?

11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Thoughts on the PM you voted for giving favours to bed that lassie? Corrupt to the core eh?

Not particularly bothered what he did as Mayor of London. How does it affect your life in Scotland?

Perhaps he should have followed the lead of others and taken out a super-injunction, preventing publication of the allegations 🤔

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Not particularly bothered what he did as Mayor of London. How does it affect your life in Scotland?

Perhaps he should have followed the lead of others and taken out a super-injunction, preventing publication of the allegations 🤔

Not bothered by blatant corruption?

Sounds about right.

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Not bothered by blatant corruption?

Sounds about right.

It happens. Do people still think life is "fair"....whatever that word even means??

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

It happens. Do people still think life is "fair"....whatever that word even means??

I expect the prime minister not to be a blatantly corrupt racist.

You voted for him, the nick of you! :laugh2:

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I expect the prime minister not to be a blatantly corrupt racist.

You voted for him, the nick of you! :laugh2:

Racist??🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

FFS 😀😀😀

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

wp-content-1.jpg.15937ba68f717cb54977bb646909f3e3.jpgwp-content-2.jpg.e8cffababcf48a1337b4c116598907ae.jpgwp-content-3.jpg.67d5419359e2e19f2246cf312ec0c1cc.jpg

Somebody better tell Pritti Patel,  Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid that the man who appointed them to the 3 highest offices of state is a raaayyycist.🤣🤣🤣

Bothered about corruption,  are ye? You must be bothered by this other guy's corruption.  

Nah,  it happens.  It's your fault for thinking life is fair.

13 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Somebody better tell Pritti Patel,  Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid that the man who appointed them to the 3 highest offices of state is a raaayyycist.🤣🤣🤣

Bluster all you like, you voted for a blatantly racist, corrupt, buffoon.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Read that as FM first time round!

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Mmm. Probably not far out,to be fair.

I presume you can expand on that or is this another of those 'missing millions' moments?

18 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I presume you can expand on that or is this another of those 'missing millions' moments?

Just to help you with the apparent blind spot you have in understanding the issue about SNP fraud.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/police-investigating-12-new-fraud-complaints-over-snp-missing-cash-3312588

Hopefully that will resolve the issue for you.

The other issue will, I'm sure, become clearer, in the fullness of time.👍

9 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

She's allowed the observer to share the details from her diary which include verbatim conversations with Beej.

She's also agreed to cooperate and be interviewed if they'll fly to her.

Imagine voting for that, and then going on to vociferously defend it 

:facepalm:

Nice to see our biggest unionist on here floundering as he attempts to justify his lord and master; the liar, the racist, the thief........ But snp bad

The Mighty Thor
17 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Just to help you with the apparent blind spot you have in understanding the issue about SNP fraud.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/police-investigating-12-new-fraud-complaints-over-snp-missing-cash-3312588

I don't need that issue resolved and I have no blind spot. There's a fraud investigation on going. I posted that earlier in the thread. I also posted that I'm all for Investigations. 

You clearly can't read or can't understand. 

So about this other issue you alluded to? You have something to back it up or is it more Enzo slavers?

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Mmm. Probably not far out,to be fair.

:wink:

now now Enzo we know the rules, the only scurrilous gossip allowed has to be anti Tory

4 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

:wink:

now now Enzo we know the rules, the only scurrilous gossip allowed has to be anti Tory

Yes, my mistake JJ. We all know that neither the Murrell power-couple nor their loyal acolytes have ever been involved in sleaze, corruption, cover-ups or trying to influence police investigations. 

Crooked as a dog's hind leg, the pair of them!

“It happens”

Four months have passed since that article and it appears nobody has been charged and the police have stopped looking into it. That intimates no irregularities were found. I’m no fan of the SNP but this looks like there’s nothing to see there. 

6 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

“It happens”

True, it does. Just pointing out that all parties are culpable, as some posters seem to to believe it's unique to the Tories.

Only a naive undergraduate would believe that life is clean, pure, equal and "fair".

Man does woman favour, to get her into bed. WOW...bet that's never been tried before.🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Four months have passed since that article and it appears nobody has been charged and the police have stopped looking into it. That intimates no irregularities were found. I’m no fan of the SNP but this looks like there’s nothing to see there. 

Have the Police stopped investigating?? 

The money was not in the account and refunds were quickly processed to anyone asking awkward questions. 

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Have the Police stopped investigating?? 

The money was not in the account and refunds were quickly processed to anyone asking awkward questions. 

Have the police stopped investigating? You tell me, you seem to be more au fait with the behind the scenes situation than most.