New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

I would think never 

Ann said at the shareholders dinner possibly in September (2018), that we had received quotes for screens did not say when or whether they would be installed.

Italian Lambretta
11 minutes ago, stevie.nolan.5 said:

When we filling in the corners? 

Its been abandoned they are now fitting new sofas and coffee tables to lower section G

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

The most important thing, when are the screens going up?

Maybe during the summer if the EIF through some money

jamboinglasgow
48 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I would think never 

In the agm slides under the stages of the stadium plan.

2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

The most important thing, when are the screens going up?

Well it could be a long wait as you wouldn't be getting much change out of about £500k for 2 decent sized ones.

Any indication on when the tunnel and changing rooms will be finished?  Would be nice to see them run out from the right side next season. 

Clerry Jambo
6 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Rumours that the electric fences and cages should be ready by the start of next season.

Yip, have been despatched

Hungry hippo
29 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Yip, have been despatched

Scott Gardiner was due to order them two years ago so will be delivered shortly.

davemclaren
4 hours ago, Tazio said:

Well it could be a long wait as you wouldn't be getting much change out of about £500k for 2 decent sized ones.

She mention previously owned ones. ?

5 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Its been abandoned they are now fitting new sofas and coffee tables to lower section G

Is that before or after building the crèche and holding cells for the idiots that descend(ed) on it for Cat A games?

1 hour ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Rumours that the electric fences and cages should be ready by the start of next season.

Is this confirmation that Lennon is staying on at Celtic? 

Bring out the gimp. 

Portable Badger
2 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Question is whether FoH are going to donate the money to connect the fences to The Grid !!!!

8 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

There's been a lot of painting work done on the concourses in the main stand, looks really good and brings a more complete feel to the place.  Interesting designs too.

I can't remember which game it was (couple of weeks ago) but there was some fly over shots of the stadium and the Roseburn was manky as hell.

Roof needs a good hosing.

Edited by Neon

10 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

I can't remember which game it was (couple of weeks ago) but there was some fly over shots of the stadium and the Roseburn was manky as hell.

Roof needs a good hosing.

Been like that for years, way down the list of jobs and frankly not a big issue other than 2/3 times a year on tv 

4 minutes ago, campbell said:

Been like that for years, way down the list of jobs and frankly not a big issue other than 2/3 times a year on tv 

Your right on priority list but just seems like a simple task and certainly more than 2/3 times a year.

Big Slim Stylee
44 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Question is whether FoH are going to donate the money to connect the fences to The Grid !!!!

Seemingly there’s still some issues with electrifying the Police Box.

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

Big Slim Stylee
48 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Serious question. Is this the right place to start a new discussion on Bradley Walsh and his efforts for kids and indirectly a new stand? Struggling to find an appropriate thread.

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

20 minutes ago, Sid said:

I thought I heard they had decided to leave the changing rooms the other side. 

They will be used for community use.

Never understood the concept and clamour for screens in a football stadium.Have ye not got eyes and a memory for the action.Telly screens for highlights when you get home.Spend the money on something feckin useful.While i'm at it ,although i get the fact that there will be and is better seats i.e more central,higher e.t.c.I've never been able to hide my annoyance at the fact the people in charge of the club,financial owners aside,sit in luxury like a Roman feckin senate.Lording it over the rest of us.Padded,heated seats and so on.Tin helmet on.

LarrysRightFoot
1 hour ago, Mr Sifter said:

???

F0E66D3B-DB66-4460-A867-16E0BD44ACBD.png

Hope that’s a hint towards the away kit for next season. Still got and wear the original (I must have went for the baggy look when I first bought it).

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Each painted area is based on a strip from the past :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the Roseberry design then :ninja:

LarrysRightFoot
23 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Looking forward to the Roseberry design then :ninja:

Turquoise and black - our finest away strip.

Lucille's Thirsty
2 hours ago, Four faces said:

Never understood the concept and clamour for screens in a football stadium.Have ye not got eyes and a memory for the action.Telly screens for highlights when you get home.Spend the money on something feckin useful.While i'm at it ,although i get the fact that there will be and is better seats i.e more central,higher e.t.c.I've never been able to hide my annoyance at the fact the people in charge of the club,financial owners aside,sit in luxury like a Roman feckin senate.Lording it over the rest of us.Padded,heated seats and so on.Tin helmet on.

I think it’s more to do with bigger stadiums, I’ve been to the Nou Camp and my word the screens don’t half work :lol:

Tynie maybe a scoreboard would suffice. 

• 1 month later...

There's some more art work i noticed on the vomitorium leading to Section B, you'll probably see it at the stadium on Sunday after the parade :) 

The Treasurer
8 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Main stand tunnel pics 

AF1QipM8AML5XALJ363mV4CXRxkyNP06Ivx3-hg34R9J=s512-p-qv=p9eiv70f7qjg8pm42nld1ksr8kl1voim0,m=8d57ba8fe664a5395f610f542a157abd,x=,t=25-iv9576?key=UDdVTE1xZmRPUmJCaWI5OFJoREYzUE5IamR2d1ZRAF1QipOy826V50BFUB6edfrl5FQZTPVqLeQMLLlbnuqF=s512-p-qv=p9eiv70f7qjg8pm42nld1ksr8kl1voim0,m=8d57ba8fe664a5395f610f542a157abd,x=,t=25-iv9576?key=UDdVTE1xZmRPUmJCaWI5OFJoREYzUE5IamR2d1ZR

Looking forward to Berra and the squad appearing through those doors on Sunday with the cup

6 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Main stand tunnel pics 

AF1QipM8AML5XALJ363mV4CXRxkyNP06Ivx3-hg34R9J=s512-p-qv=p9eiv70f7qjg8pm42nld1ksr8kl1voim0,m=8d57ba8fe664a5395f610f542a157abd,x=,t=25-iv9576?key=UDdVTE1xZmRPUmJCaWI5OFJoREYzUE5IamR2d1ZRAF1QipOy826V50BFUB6edfrl5FQZTPVqLeQMLLlbnuqF=s512-p-qv=p9eiv70f7qjg8pm42nld1ksr8kl1voim0,m=8d57ba8fe664a5395f610f542a157abd,x=,t=25-iv9576?key=UDdVTE1xZmRPUmJCaWI5OFJoREYzUE5IamR2d1ZR

Not a fan of that tbh, minus the beautiful crest of course.

Loving the look of that. All these wee finishing touches will make the place look amazing. :wub:

Shame Thomaso/@Cruickshank for Scotland ain’t onsite anymore. Would have been nice to still get the inside track. 

7 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

Its nicely painted but dont like it being off centre. Maybe I've a touch OCD 

The reason it is off centre is so that the visiting dugout cannot get in the linesman’s ear. CL technical area starts on the halfway line and is about 25ft wide hence being able to perhaps influence/cajole/harrass and indeed abuse said linesman ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Getting there. Be nice to have a shiny cup to take back to the lounge on Saturday evening 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, Matty said:

Skyline Lounge - from LinkedIn 

0A4E2B07-15B0-4793-85AE-AAF0767CF9D3.jpeg

0E60EDD4-8E9D-4331-981A-AE78A1FE750E.jpeg

59F81E06-6566-4DE7-8CC2-49735D58C465.jpeg

Who is at the back with McPhee and Locke?

August Landmesser
3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Who is at the back with McPhee and Locke?

Looks like Hleb.