New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

9 minutes ago, poultry said:

And what if the benefactor is stumping up more money for it to happen ? Would anyone be angry about that ?

I personally would cancel my FOH payment and stamp my feet on Kickback. 

Just now, Jocam2325 said:

I personally would cancel my FOH payment and stamp my feet on Kickback. 

?

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, MattyK82 said:

Any chat of the glass facade on the main stand being kitted out with large mural esque image of past hearts legends, sort of like the Emirates? That would look cool ? 

B55F494D-7CD7-457D-BD52-1EC887A928A8.jpeg

Hope not. Tacky. 

Arsenal had to retrospectively fit out its new stadium    with a lot of Arsenal related words and images and banners because of complaints it didn't seem to have much by way of  an Arsenal identity. There is no doubt that even after redevelopment Tynie is all Hearts'. 

Edited by Francis Albert

Dunno if mentioned elsewhere, but as you can see from the attached stills, the vomitory (sp?) walls during the strip launch had some graphics pasted on. Is this something we are looking to do with the entire stadium? Or are these graphics only there as part of the kit launch? Personally I’d like to see each and every one of these covered in this type of stuff. It would be interesting to hear more on this...

C0C834D8-AA09-4ED3-B607-A329963D9517.jpeg

2F13E298-08AE-4E8D-9F88-45A917C3CE5A.jpeg

93F87140-003E-407F-9B68-B1728ED3254D.jpeg

Forever Hearts
23 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Seething. Proper seething at the current regime. 

Cannae believe they are trying to get things ready for a pre-booked wedding. I'm curious. Bring back pieman.

What about?

siegementality
3 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

Dunno if mentioned elsewhere, but as you can see from the attached stills, the vomitory (sp?) walls during the strip launch had some graphics pasted on. Is this something we are looking to do with the entire stadium? Or are these graphics only there as part of the kit launch? Personally I’d like to see each and every one of these covered in this type of stuff. It would be interesting to hear more on this...

C0C834D8-AA09-4ED3-B607-A329963D9517.jpeg

2F13E298-08AE-4E8D-9F88-45A917C3CE5A.jpeg

93F87140-003E-407F-9B68-B1728ED3254D.jpeg

They’d look good if done right.

28 minutes ago, siegementality said:

They’d look good if done right.

They look like when I gave the wife a shot at wallpapering ?

The new strip looks awesome as long as I can get a xxxl i’ll be a happy Jambo. Should I get Mitch 41 on the back so all the JBKers can come 

up to me and shake my hand and congratulate me for all the superb 

posts i’ve put on the site.

22 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The new strip looks awesome as long as I can get a xxxl i’ll be a happy Jambo. Should I get Mitch 41 on the back so all the JBKers can come 

You should maybe get a matching maroon hard hat in the case...

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Probable be able to get  “Jambos Kickback - mitch41” on the back of an xxxl shirt. 

FarmerTweedy

I thought posting under multiple user names wasn't allowed!  ?

6 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Probable be able to get  “Jambos Kickback - mitch41” on the back of an xxxl shirt. 

You really should get the shirt plus printing 'free gratis' as a walking advertising billboard. Alternatively, hang back and get it half-price as the tiny and giant sizes never sell out. I've had many a bargain from the Hearts shop. ? 

An xxxl and an 8font so its smaller than the heart and soul , Maybe they can just get you doon e merchie likesssay

Edited by sadj

5 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

You really should get the shirt plus printing 'free gratis' as a walking advertising billboard. Alternatively, hang back and get it half-price as the tiny and giant sizes never sell out. I've had many a bargain from the Hearts shop. ? 

I can see it now. Threads before a game asking for volunteers to go to Tynie early to help position the big fan. 

? Was away to ask who else you posted as then couldn’t think of a single poster who we could say has superb posts. Then i was gonna ask if you posted as a certain poster who is an expert in every field and i thought na mitch can be alright i wouldn’t want to insult him like that

5 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Tbf multiple user names would be better than the posters wi multiple personalities....

Just now, gjcc said:

I can see it now. Threads before a game asking for volunteers to go to Tynie early to help position the big fan. 

Can hang him sideways from the main stand roof for games when the weather is like the QF replay.... Mitch heres your free season ticket thanks for the ad space however when its pinging rain or snow and/or windy we need to borrow ya

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Debut 4 said:

Barca’s changing room. ?

Damn you got me. Though it still looks amazing

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

Damn you got me. Though it still looks amazing

Sorry bud. Lol.   It does look great. Full on garnet/maroon. ??

4 hours ago, Tazio said:

You should maybe get a matching maroon hard hat in the case...

Good thinking ?

4 hours ago, gjcc said:

And a hard hat !

Will be interned to learn if there a lots of trades van's and trucks outside during the close season.

GG will let me know.

Still can't believe that stand is ours.

4 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

There’s only one Mitch41. 

Sing along.

There’s only one Mitch41.

4 hours ago, sadj said:

An xxxl and an 8font so its smaller than the heart and soul , Maybe they can just get you doon e merchie likesssay

I’ll give it a try.

4 hours ago, sadj said:

? Was away to ask who else you posted as then couldn’t think of a single poster who we could say has superb posts. Then i was gonna ask if you posted as a certain poster who is an expert in every field and i thought na mitch can be alright i wouldn’t want to insult him like that

Tbf multiple user names would be better than the posters wi multiple personalities....

I’ll tell you this sadj your one smart cookie if only more JBKers were as good as you.

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I’ll give it a try.

Kickback fundraiser for a giant neon sign with an arrow pointing down to your seat “Mitch 41” Autographs will be charged at £10 £5 goes to Big Hearts £5 to FoH

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I’ll tell you this sadj your one smart cookie if only more JBKers were as good as you.

Depends which me comes online ?

FarmerTweedy
49 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Will be interned to learn if there a lots of trades van's and trucks outside during the close season.

GG will let me know.

Still can't believe that stand is ours.

Seems a bit extreme! 

On 31/05/2019 at 12:48, MattyK82 said:

Any chat of the glass facade on the main stand being kitted out with large mural esque image of past hearts legends, sort of like the Emirates? That would look cool ? 

B55F494D-7CD7-457D-BD52-1EC887A928A8.jpeg

Not for me - the large illuminated HMFC crest is all that is required!

3 hours ago, sadj said:

Kickback fundraiser for a giant neon sign with an arrow pointing down to your seat “Mitch 41” Autographs will be charged at £10 £5 goes to Big Hearts £5 to FoH

As a gadgy that has been on a Big Hearts course and a FOH member since it started I don’t crave publicity which makes me look like a celebrity. I’ll keep on giving my donations to Hearts good causes and be happy at that. I’ve recently moved my seat to one of the best places in Tynecastle, a seat beside one of my oldest mate, a seat that i’ve wanted for many years. Thank god for Levein as this guys seat has not been renewed because of our current manager.

3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

There’s only one Mitch41. 

Sing along.

There’s only one Mitch41.

I've given up on trying to post a vid so a voice clip will have to suffice

Voice 085.m4a

Haringshairband

Looks amazing. Without having to read the full thread, can anyone tell me whether the wheatfield tunnel is being removed and seats going back in it's place?

Benny Factor
10 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Dressing room looks huuuuuuge!

Thanks for the pic :)

It was originally intended to be even bigger than that! 

4 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Looks amazing. Without having to read the full thread, can anyone tell me whether the wheatfield tunnel is being removed and seats going back in it's place?

Staying I believe

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Looks good. Hope the away dressing room is a cupboard with a sink and cold tap.

Away one bigger 

Blackshades
4 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

I believe it is getting left as it is and will be used as a fire escape for the existing dressing rooms which will be used for the pitch at the distillery

Haringshairband

13 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

I believe it is getting left as it is and will be used as a fire escape for the existing dressing rooms which will be used for the pitch at the distillery

15 minutes ago, kila said:

Staying I believe

Thanks for the info. I personally would have preferred the additional seats to maximise income but I can understand the thinking behind it.

9 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Thanks for the info. I personally would have preferred the additional seats to maximise income but I can understand the thinking behind it.

There's plenty other sitting empty so hardly any rush.

Haringshairband
24 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

There's plenty other sitting empty so hardly any rush.

I meant for the bigger games. 

1 hour ago, EarnockJambo said:

It was originally intended to be even bigger than that! 

So we’re selling Uche this summer and don’t need the space? :lol: