New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

I was sitting in the bottom of section A of wheatfield on sat .looked up and one of the bolts on a cross beam of the pylon mast has fallen out and the beam slipped down .a bit concerning.

So from the bottom of the Wheatfield you casually looked up and noticed the stadium was falling down. WTF

Went round and had a look after collecting tickets for tomorrow.

That truss thingy is massive it seems to be lying on the ground covering the whole entrance to the main stand.

No doubt the experts will have it sussed out but it's going to have to be shifted or nobody will be able to get in the main stand at the Gorgie side.

I was sitting in the bottom of section A of wheatfield on sat .looked up and one of the bolts on a cross beam of the pylon mast has fallen out and the beam slipped down .a bit concerning.

That's outright lies.

What a sad individual.

highlandjambo3

hope the new roof is long enough to cover the front couple of rown when it rains................... mind you, suppose the wind has somthing to do with getting wet when sitting at the front.... oh well, can't win them all

August Landmesser

That would be extremely concerning.

If it were true.

Which it isn't.

I think you'll find that it was actually something that had come loose in your head

As this is such a serious concern I've informed the authorities and they have agreed that incarceration is the only solution.

I have informed Hibernian Football club there will be one less in the Echodome for their next game against Tranent Juniors

Why expend energy posting 1200 times before coming out with sheeeite like this? You could have outed yourself first post and saved the time/energy.

After all nobody will have noticed a very large bolt sitting on the ground.

Or as hinted at in another dodgy post we appear put the stands together using M8 or M10 bolts as opposed to something that can actually do the job.

And that's before we consider that bolts are put in with the nut at the bottom when working on a horizontal plane, and the truss sits on top of the pylon as opposed to hanging under it supported by a bunch of cheap bolts we probably got from B&Q on Stevenson Road.

Why have all the engineering expert detectives just suddenly turned up as the truss going up gets more inevitable with each passing day?

What are you all talking about first of all I was there to see bonnyrigg, my mates son plays for them I'm not a ****** verman supporter and if you take a look tomorrow night you will see the fixing that's missing it's almost at ****** eyelevel .Before you start slagging people off

What are you all talking about first of all I was there to see bonnyrigg, my mates son plays for them I'm not a ****** verman supporter and if you take a look tomorrow night you will see the fixing that's missing it's almost at ****** eyelevel .Before you start slagging people off

0cd180ae3cf67c5ef56aa55bc0b91e9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Mr Sifter

So it's either a minor issue or if it needs attending to a useful thing would be to tell club.

Not sure the reasons for posting here.

You're sitting in the bottom, and the bolt/truss is at eye level?

How tall are you exactly?

highlandjambo3

Apology due here me thinks............. :toilet:

8e2a649244ce0d5e6afeb8d72809c73b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm just supposed to take all the s***e that's come my way in the last half an hour . There is a fixing missing, I've been called a lier, the four people that were with me all saw it .So we are all ******* liers are we .

So I'm just supposed to take all the s***e that's come my way in the last half an hour . There is a fixing missing, I've been called a lier, the four people that were with me all saw it .So we are all ******* liers are we .

77cb58a003.png

So, I'm in section A near the front, which part of the pylon do I need to look at to see the bit thats about to collapse onto all of us tomorrow night?

sunblestjambo

Fibs

Ding ding ding. I think we've found green winger from dot net.

I sit in G and one whole half of the roof has fallen down. Luckily the boy with the curly hair that starts the songs just does the boys a solid and holds the roof up for 90 minutes.

I passed Tynecastle today and noticed that parts of the stand are starting to fall down.

However, rather than reporting it to the club because I am concerned about the safety of my fellow supporters I will wait 4 days and then post about it on kickback. That is surely what all decent supporters would do isn't it?

Ibrox surely?

Is there any news on the delay that was suggested a few pages back with regards to the HSE and the wall cost increase?

I think yer talkin shite, but who knows, you might be spot on. Tell you what though, if any Jambo worth their salt DID see somethin like that, they'd report it to the club immediately in the hope it would be quietly sorted. They certainly wouldn't go bumping their gums on an Internet forum, knowing it would be ammo for anyone out there that wanted to have a pop at us.

So yer either a Hibby....or a shan Jambo.

hope the new roof is long enough to cover the front couple of rown when it rains................... mind you, suppose the wind has somthing to do with getting wet when sitting at the front.... oh well, can't win them all

Apparently it's not due to regulations which restricts the roof from covering the playing area.

Folk talking about missing bolts & also supports not able to take the weight of the truss.

Up there with all the wannabe managers after matches.

Now we've got a fan base filled with wannabe structural engineers and other experts in the field of stadium construction.

:rofl:

Crawling with vermin shite.

alwaysthereinspirit

Folk talking about missing bolts & also supports not able to take the weight of the truss.

Up there with all the wannabe managers after matches.

Now we've got a fan base filled with wannabe structural engineers and other experts in the field of stadium construction.

:rofl:

Crawling with vermin shite.

Real people, believing that in Britain, in 2017, we'd be allowed to build something that holds over 5000 people using gorilla glue and duct tape. Hope the structural engineer is on here reading some of these #ibby posts.

"****, why didnt I think of that. I'm in trouble now"

Im Section A about 2/3 of the way up so have a perfect chance to see this tomorrow so where is the death trap

pylon/beam.

Edited by Jamboelite

Im Section A about 2/3 of the way up so have a perfect chance to see this tomorrow so where is the death trap

pylon/beam.

Right hand side of the horizontal cross beam at row 4 .

I think yer talkin shite, but who knows, you might be spot on. Tell you what though, if any Jambo worth their salt DID see somethin like that, they'd report it to the club immediately in the hope it would be quietly sorted. They certainly wouldn't go bumping their gums on an Internet forum, knowing it would be ammo for anyone out there that wanted to have a pop at us.

So yer either a Hibby....or a shan Jambo.[/quote

Ok your right its the second stupid post ive put on this thread

Francis Albert

Scabber repeatedly refuses to answer the simple question of whether he has reported this to the club.

How will he live with himself if he hasn't and 5000 die tomorrow night?

Edited by Francis Albert

Scabber repeatedly refuses to answer the simple question of whether he has reported this to the club.

How will he live with himself if he hasn't and 5000 die tomorrow night?

I'm on tenderhooks

Will be watching from the Main Stand

All these people looking up as well

Should at least be enough hard hats to go around

Edited by Mikey1874

Nuts.[/quot

Along with the bolts. His parents Dr and Mrs Frakenstein put him back together again when he got home.

Borders Jambo

I was there today and some twat has cut doon the tree and half inched the feckin nursery.

But worst of all there was a ginger heided arsehole having a ham shank in the bushes.

Now feck off back to cockwomble central ya feckin dipstick.

Post of the year for me so far.

I'm on tenderhooks

Will be watching from the Main Stand

All these people looking up as well

Should at least be enough hard hats to go around

I'm in section E, will I be safe? Not sure if the whole thing will come crashing down or just the bit at section A.

I sit in section A and can confirm that there is indeed a bolt missing from one of the diagonal cross beams in the tower between Wheatfield and Gorgie. It has been like that for a few seasons and I am sure that it must be ok otherwise it would have been dealt with as a priority.

Why are your lot so obsessed with Tynecastle everyone in Scotland apart from your mob thinks it's a great stadium and when it gets a makeover it'll still be miles better than the methadome.

It must be envy has to be oh to be a hibee dear lord can't think of anything worse.

The clamour for everyone who says anything bad to be an adherent of the h1b5 is both sad and pathetic I would add that Keith Hogg(ex-stadium manager) told me access to the roofs was nigh impossible so I would reckon a problem will be known but might not be able to be addressed during the season,

I will also say that calling Scabber as a non fan is an affront to a home and away supporter no wonder he takes umbrage.

That's outright lies.

What a sad individual.

it's true, the beam is held up by a bit string no less.

been like that for years.

On the subject of scabber some people seem to think that if you seem to find a fault or something concerning our club he must be from the methadone,

the said name has been a Hearts supporter and season ticket holder with his daughter for donkeys years even as far back as when I met him as a member

of the Perth & Kinross supporters club and that was in the late eighties.

Right hand side of the horizontal cross beam at row 4 .

I thought your first post said it was on the pylon at eye level, now you say its on the horizontal truss high up on the Wheatfield, is that right, I'm in A row 5 so very close to where you seen it from, where do I look tomorrow?

Lucille's Thirsty

67df1e4e7077d47a68f0cf55f01d7c14.jpg

f3f703550f4329b3650baa38a118fd8f.jpg

deddbac1a137471f11b967a8f536c380.jpg

29c8875c3a92d05885eab4c55f285823.jpg

2820739fb2a2a0a044c7617cbb4d5b3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

These pictures show just how small and compact the main stand is,if you look at the trusses all around our ground they don't dominate the stands as much as the picture of the one at the main stand does.