New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

We've received a number of complaints about unauthorised pictures being posted on this thread.

The pictures are great, but if they weren't taken by you, please make sure that you have the permission of the owner.

Thanks.

Name and shame!!!!

sairyinthat

We've received a number of complaints about unauthorised pictures being posted on this thread.

The pictures are great, but if they weren't taken by you, please make sure that you have the permission of the owner.

Thanks.

Take it you cheerfully look at all pictures posted on here though.

I'm no IP legal eagle but surely we can share any pictures we want on here as we're not using them for commercial purposes? Creative commons and all that. 

So some folk cannae just share pictures of the stand that's being part funded by the fans without needing credit or payment?

Photographers are snowflake arseholes.

bernardbresslawsarmchair

So for those who harped on about the corners, and have now moved onto to the next lame duck being safe standing,  I might as well be involved and insist we replace the floodlights with Giant Lead Crystal Chandelliers it would provide a touch of class, however we need to stop wearing scarfs and wear smoking jackets and cravats instead old boys. Anyhoo any latest photos from beyond trumps wooden wall?

The massive difference with the debate over filling in the corners and safe standing is one of them is viable and affordable and a decent proportion of our home support are quite keen on it, i have no doubt at some point in the near future the club will have to look at safe standing because of demand, anyway less chance of my smoking jacket getting crushed if i am standing |

No, the picture remains property of the owner and is only available under Creative Commons if they state it is.

You can't assume that because someone posts an image online, they are happy for the world to use it however they wish.

Even although it's unlikely you'll get sued, if it's not yours, you can't just do what you want with it.

I've lifted a few photos off here for the Facebook group I set up to share images of the stand as it develops, usually with the owners permission. I have made a couple of mistakes and been picked up on it, which is fine.

been here before

Some people are awffy precious souls.

Incidently Im not giving my permission for anyone to quote that.

Edited by been here before

scott herbertson

Some people are awffy precious souls.

Incidently Im not giving my permission for anyone to quote that.

I once said that, back in the eighties

You'll be hearing from my lawyers

well, maybe not...

been here before

I once said that, back in the eighties

You'll be hearing from my lawyers

well, maybe not...

Thats it I've got the petted lip out and sittong here in a ragin' huff.

Nucky Thompson

Taking pictures of a building site with a few bulk bags and site huts and getting all upset because someone posts them on a fans forum :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I genuinely feel embarrassed for the person who complained

Taking pictures of a building site with a few bulk bags and site huts and getting all upset because someone posts them on a fans forum :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I genuinely feel embarrassed for the person who complained

I imagine they want folk to go to their group Facebook page instead (there's a few I think) so everyone sees their name. Attention seeking...

If the person had just wanted credit and was fine with that being added to the post, fair enough, but a take down request when the photo is being used to generate discussion among their own fans is really quite poor!

Luckily there's a few of us on kickback that take our own photos and post them here for all to see and discuss.

Edited by kila

Nucky Thompson

Luckily there's a few of us on kickback that take our own photos and post them here for all to see and discuss.

That's the way it should be and what fans forums are all about.

A lot of people don't have Facebook

The massive difference with the debate over filling in the corners and safe standing is one of them is viable and affordable and a decent proportion of our home support are quite keen on it, i have no doubt at some point in the near future the club will have to look at safe standing because of demand, anyway less chance of my smoking jacket getting crushed if i am standing |

Great so can you give me the breakdown of its viability and cost in relation to the new stand ??

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

It's mah picture! :vrface:

But seriously, what kind of sad life must you lead to complain about someone sharing your photographs of Tynecastle. A stadium which all of us own btw.

jamtartan74

19c84e7ede64d63ce86d6bd4557ee29b.jpgfd7ad6f5fc407ce128dae91c61ba449c.jpg97c76dfe9ec6997009dd4d756cdcbad5.jpgthought I would just send 2 or 3 of mine just to have some pics of the old stand on match day, pics not great but anyone welcome to use or share or do whatever u want with them lol, why I have to give permission is silly but hey ho.

No idea why one of them sent twice.

Edited by jamtartan74

97c76dfe9ec6997009dd4d756cdcbad5.jpg

Shows what a productive winter it's been off the park.

What an eyesore the shambles in front of the auld stand really was.

I imagine they want folk to go to their group Facebook page instead (there's a few I think) so everyone sees their name. Attention seeking...

If the person had just wanted credit and was fine with that being added to the post, fair enough, but a take down request when the photo is being used to generate discussion among their own fans is really quite poor!

There's exactly what's happening. Quite sad.

:spoton:

Mars plastic

So, what if the folk that run this site tell the greetin faced pricks to go take a flying one to themselves about using their photos? In reality, what are they going to do?? They'll probably be offline just now too busy scanning the BBC for swearing after the watershed.

So, what if the folk that run this site tell the greetin faced pricks to go take a flying one to themselves about using their photos? In reality, what are they going to do?? They'll probably be offline just now too busy scanning the BBC for swearing after the watershed.

FWIW

Public Content

When you post content on your Facebook page, you have the ability to configure privacy options regarding who can view that content. While some content may be strictly controlled, the majority of content is simply posted as "public." According to Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, any image posted with the Public setting carries the implicit acknowledgment that said photo is available for access and use by anyone -- including entities not on Facebook. While permission for use is considered polite, it is not a prerequisite.

Privacy-Controlled Content

Facebook posting also includes the ability to control who can see content. Privacy-controlled content is something of a grey area, as the content is still being posted to Facebook, but only to specific users and therefore not "publicly" per se. If the photos are considered an invasion into the privacy of the subject, they may file a request to have the content deleted from Facebook. However, it can be assumed that anyone allowed access may make use of it with limited permission.

I wonder if these people complaining whoever they may be realise that any photo you upload to Facebook actually becomes their property as well which they can use in any way they wish.

Edited by hughesie27

"It's my picture"

crying-baby1.jpg?w=240

Pathetic behaviour.

Why have you used a photo taken of a Hibs fan leaving the "relegation party"? I hope you got permission.

Psychedelicropcircle

Thanks.

FFS seriously it's a building site...

jamtartan74
c1398533851b3fbefa8aa1e44fd84ed4.jpgf04ce8c8eca6a1b8d6e32edddbf0e1a4.jpg361714a60558e131ee563803b79c3698.jpgsome more, 6-0 Motherwell last season I think, my last time and probably the very last time in the main stand [emoji53] might try switch seats for one last game if possible to get 2 together before the season ends.

Shanks said no

Had to take a photo of the wall I had loo ked at so many times

post-22696-14889332165434_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unknown user

Good, I know we're all excited about the new stand, but the old girl won't be around for long and it's time to start savouring and appreciating her while we can.

As many photos of the old stand as you can for us expats to get all emotional over please!

bernardbresslawsarmchair

Great so can you give me the breakdown of its viability and cost in relation to the new stand ??

Its viable because the club nearly went with it when they thought they could increase capacity only the 1/1 ratio stopped this,if i remember correctly it cost celtic about ?250,000 for 2,300 rail seats that included removal of the seats that were there, so basically about 2 months FOH subs, just think it will be something the fans will push for when we get control of the club,  

kingantti1874

Its viable because the club nearly went with it when they thought they could increase capacity only the 1/1 ratio stopped this,if i remember correctly it cost celtic about ?250,000 for 2,300 rail seats that included removal of the seats that were there, so basically about 2 months FOH subs, just think it will be something the fans will push for when we get control of the club,

The new foh leader is a big supporter of safe standing.

davemclaren

Plus the cost of altering the rake?

Unknown user

It's not viable unless the rules change.

Our stands are too steep for safe standing to be added. It may have been possible at the planning stage if they'd made the stands less steep, but now, no.

End of story.

Good, I know we're all excited about the new stand, but the old girl won't be around for long and it's time to start savouring and appreciating her while we can.

As many photos of the old stand as you can for us expats to get all emotional over please!

Yeah

Shanks said no

Plus the cost of altering the rake?

The rake is already there if they had decided to use the existing enclosure terracing, then build the steeper seated stand behind it.

station_jambo

The rake is already there if they had decided to use the existing enclosure terracing, then build the steeper seated stand behind it.

That would require us going back to planning surely!

e4dc15afff7e633f0bc6476c758e4c0f.jpg

From last Wednesday v County. I've probably already posted similar photos (because it's from my seat [emoji38]) but it was under the lights and the new pitch was down as well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

August Landmesser

From last Wednesday v County. I've probably already posted similar photos (because it's from my seat [emoji38]) but it was under the lights and the new pitch was down as well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's been said before, and it'll be said again, but the with truss up, it highlights that the place will look stunning when the stand's finished. We could make Tynie a cauldron of noise if we wanted...

or a bear pit of booooooooos.

Either way, it'll be cracking.

I dont think there is a hope in hell they would consider safe standing in front of the directors box even if they could

Shanks said no

I dont think there is a hope in hell they would consider safe standing in front of the directors box even if they could

I agree, safe standing ship has sailed, given the rake angle of the 4 stands and the small playing surface it will be another generation before it will be considered

Safe standing is a waste of time and money. Just have a singing section in lower Gorgie where nobody sits down anyway.

Safe standing is a waste of time and money. Just have a singing section in lower Gorgie where nobody sits down anyway.

But then we wouldn't be 'safe' ;)

It'll be interesting to see what the folk in the likes of lower N do in the new stand if they occupy similar seats.

Stand whole game at some away games

Just depends how strict the stewarding is

Hagar the Horrible

It's been said before, and it'll be said again, but the with truss up, it highlights that the place will look stunning when the stand's finished. We could make Tynie a cauldron of noise if we wanted...

or a bear pit of booooooooos.

Either way, it'll be cracking.

Ah we can have banners made up...'Welcome to THE Hell!'

station_jambo

Ah we can have banners made up...'Welcome to THE Hell!'

Bring out the big flag.

Bring back fireworks Phil also! That generated atmosphere