Jeremy Corbyn

joseywales

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff the Mince

Feck all to say but through insults eh, make you a real man does it.

You are aware that this is a family forum you plonker.   :thumbsdown:

I though it was a forum for Lizards .

Rudolf's Mate

Aye whatever, cant spend all my time on here , family man and all that ,some on here need to get a life though.

My other post to you is a anger one, flew off the handle mate, sorry.

No need to apologise ML. It was probably warranted tbf [emoji3]

You are aware that this is a family forum you plonker.   :thumbsdown:

What an amazing twist it would be if Maroonlegions was actually Ann Budge. 

It would far eclipse the whole IrvineJambo saga. 

Governor Tarkin

What an amazing twist it would be if Maroonlegions was actually Ann Budge.

It would far eclipse the whole IrvineJambo saga.

:lol:

maroonlegions

Glad to see that Corbyn is really getting up the noses of the ultra right wing neo Cons , fecking love it.

To think that the  spineless  shoite bag May  in her refusal  to have a open one on one debate with Corbyn was played down by most Tories is hilarious as it is spineless by them.

She brought a new meaning to the term "hiding", in fact as former Home Secretary when  she cut police numbers and then when  pulled up about it flat refuses to take the flack for it, spineless and the mark of  a coward. 

Mind you the shiote  that i posted from papers like the Financial Times, who one jurno from that paper  gave a decent column to Corbyn will not resonate with those right wing neo Cons.. LOL; 

AlimOzturk

Glad to see that Corbyn is really getting up the noses of the ultra right wing neo Cons , fecking love it.

To think that the spineless shoite bag May in her refusal to have a open one on one debate with Corbyn was played down by most Tories is hilarious as it is spineless by them.

She brought a new meaning to the term "hiding", in fact as former Home Secretary when she cut police numbers and then when pulled up about it flat refuses to take the flack for it, spineless and the mark of a coward.

Mind you the shiote that i posted from papers like the Financial Times, who one jurno from that paper gave a decent column to Corbyn will not resonate with those right wing neo Cons.. LOL;

The content of your posts are usually fine, some of the links and quotes you use are questionable.

What annoys me the most is your posting style. It is often hard to decipher. It is like your speaking on code half the time.

I take the time to read them because they are interesting and I like your spin on them.

Think you would garner more interest however of you could somehow change the style in which you post to be more easy on the eyes.

Added to Jezbollahs list - he addressed a Palestine rally organised by Al Mahajoroun (the group led by Choudary of whom the attacker from Sat was a member). Abu Hamza (hook man) on stage too and crowd chanted 'gas the Jews'

Couldn't make it up. Disgrace of a man.

https://order-order.com/2017/06/06/corbyn-forced-to-distance-himself-from-al-muhajiroun/amp/

Just watched him rant like a mentalist on the news, my God what a balloon. I can't take the man seriously, always at his best when preaching to the converted.

Just watched him rant like a mentalist on the news, my God what a balloon. I can't take the man seriously, always at his best when preaching to the converted.

I take it you're voting Lib Dem given that Theresa has only had the, invitation only, diehards present at her preaching.

Added to Jezbollahs list - he addressed a Palestine rally organised by Al Mahajoroun (the group led by Choudary of whom the attacker from Sat was a member). Abu Hamza (hook man) on stage too and crowd chanted 'gas the Jews'

Couldn't make it up. Disgrace of a man.

https://order-order.com/2017/06/06/corbyn-forced-to-distance-himself-from-al-muhajiroun/amp/

In case anyone thinks you're putting a spin on the event ; here's a transcript of his speech : :2thumbsup:  

"What bring us here in unity of Muslim people, of Christian people of Jewish people of people of no faith is that we believe that there can be no peace in the world where there is no justice. One of the greatest injustices of the last 60 years has been the treatment of the Palestinian people.

Sharon - his record in the Irgund.. his record at Sabra and Shatilla.. his record at Jenin.. is surely is the man the international criminal court was designed for, to put on trial.

The past 50 years, of the world condemning what Israel has done, the United Nations passing resolution upon resolution upon resolution recognizing the rights of Palestinian people and Israel blatantly and absolutely ignoring them. And when the United States and Britain give lectures to Iraq and to other countries about UN resolutions Israel is in breach of more than all the other states put together. Normally when a country is in breach of international law some sanction is applied against them but in the case of Israel a bottomless pit of United States aid is made available, a bottomless pit to supply arms, and a bottomless pit to continue that diplomatic support.

My message to Tony Blair is now, now say no arms no aid no trade with Israel, until a complete withdrawal from the Palestinian territories...

Too many people have suffered for too long, too many young people have died as a result of this illegal occupation...

If we want to live in a peaceful world, you cannot gain that peace by bombing innocent civilians you cannot gain that peace by illegal occupation there is no peace behind barbed wire and there will be no peace with Palestine surrounded by the Israeli army there will only be a peace when there is justice..."

Seems ok to me no ?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Reminded me of kinnock. Praise has got to his head. Did come across like a deranged idiot

I take it you're voting Lib Dem given that Theresa has only had the, invitation only, diehards present at her preaching.

No, I'll be voting Conservative. Corbyn had diehards and still managed to look like he was at a CND rally in 1977, quite embarrassing.

In case anyone thinks you're putting a spin on the event ; here's a transcript of his speech : :2thumbsup:

"What bring us here in unity of Muslim people, of Christian people of Jewish people of people of no faith is that we believe that there can be no peace in the world where there is no justice. One of the greatest injustices of the last 60 years has been the treatment of the Palestinian people.

Sharon - his record in the Irgund.. his record at Sabra and Shatilla.. his record at Jenin.. is surely is the man the international criminal court was designed for, to put on trial.

The past 50 years, of the world condemning what Israel has done, the United Nations passing resolution upon resolution upon resolution recognizing the rights of Palestinian people and Israel blatantly and absolutely ignoring them. And when the United States and Britain give lectures to Iraq and to other countries about UN resolutions Israel is in breach of more than all the other states put together. Normally when a country is in breach of international law some sanction is applied against them but in the case of Israel a bottomless pit of United States aid is made available, a bottomless pit to supply arms, and a bottomless pit to continue that diplomatic support.

My message to Tony Blair is now, now say no arms no aid no trade with Israel, until a complete withdrawal from the Palestinian territories...

Too many people have suffered for too long, too many young people have died as a result of this illegal occupation...

If we want to live in a peaceful world, you cannot gain that peace by bombing innocent civilians you cannot gain that peace by illegal occupation there is no peace behind barbed wire and there will be no peace with Palestine surrounded by the Israeli army there will only be a peace when there is justice..."

Seems ok to me no ?

I would still take huge issue with this if it was just the speech. But yrs after the speech Israel did withdraw and the missiles kept coming from Corbyns friends Hamas. But it wasn't just the speech. He was onstage with some of the most notorious jihadists in the west a yr after 9/11. Choudary, Abu Hamza, Omar Bakri Mohammed.

He also went on Arab TV 2014 and said the solution to 1500 Brits to Syria to slaughter Yazidi children was not to impinge on travel freedoms but to find a political solution and combat 'Islamophobia and racism'.

An utter cretin.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3731215/jeremy-corbyn-arab-tv-interview-jihadis-return-home/#comments

And for record, Mays uncritical position on Saudi is her usual stand for nothing bland dross. Another human rights activist lujain al hathloul has been locked up. Nauseating.

I would still take huge issue with this if it was just the speech. But yrs after the speech Israel did withdraw and the missiles kept coming from Corbyns friends Hamas. But it wasn't just the speech. He was onstage with some of the most notorious jihadists in the west a yr after 9/11. Choudary, Abu Hamza, Omar Bakri Mohammed.

He also went on Arab TV 2014 and said the solution to 1500 Brits to Syria to slaughter Yazidi children was not to impinge on travel freedoms but to find a political solution and combat 'Islamophobia and racism'.

An utter cretin.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3731215/jeremy-corbyn-arab-tv-interview-jihadis-return-home/#comments

And for record, Mays uncritical position on Saudi is her usual stand for nothing bland dross. Another human rights activist lujain al hathloul has been locked up. Nauseating.

You couldn't make it up . But you did .

Al Muhajiroun didn't organise the rally  ( it was the Palestine Solidarity Campaign )

Not on stage with Choudaray and the rest - the Daily Mail picture of the bad guys is from another rally. Easy to mix up tho.

He was on stage with George Galloway, John Austin MP, Dr Ghada Karmi and Sheik Said Muhammed Mousari,

Galloway might be bad; but he's no Bakri.

Whatever suits your agenda I guess.

No, I'll be voting Conservative. Corbyn had diehards and still managed to look like he was at a CND rally in 1977, quite embarrassing.

But May had all her diehards, the whole lot of them, and she still managed to look like she had been wheeled out of the care home for the day.

Hasselhoff

Why is Scotland refused access to the table for the Brexit talks for one?

Sturgeon proved in last night's debate she can't be trusted to be told anything in confidence. Either that or she is a liar.

That is why she shouldn't be at the Brexit negotiating table

Sturgeon proved in last night's debate she can't be trusted to be told anything in confidence. Either that or she is a liar.

I think Dugdale has been caught out and Sturgeon has been waiting to drop that bombshell for a while. She must be worried about the labour vote. Just watch Davidson jump all over it today...Labour and the SNP stitching up the voters. As for Willie Rennie...now that man's funny not exactly a key component to being a politician however.

I think Dugdale has been caught out and Sturgeon has been waiting to drop that bombshell for a while. She must be worried about the labour vote. Just watch Davidson jump all over it today...Labour and the SNP stitching up the voters. As for Willie Rennie...now that man's funny not exactly a key component to being a politician however.

Why are the three unionist parties so afraid of another indy ref?

Sturgeon has never said she wants it now, but once Brexit becomes clear.

The Lib Dems want the people to ratify any Brexit deal, the SNP (and Greens at Holyrood) are simply saying you may have voted no at the indy ref due to concerns over EU membership.  That's how it looks for the UK.  Do you want to be part of that or should we do it ourselves?

Perfectly legitimate, IMO.  If the people vote to remain in the UK, then so be it.

But that equally doesn't mean that there should never ever be another indy ref.

I suspect that the unionists are scared they would lose another one, but find that hard to square with their comments regards will of the people.

Personally, I don't know what they are worried about.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The Lib Dems want the people to ratify any Brexit deal, the SNP (and Greens at Holyrood) are simply saying you may have voted no at the indy ref due to concerns over EU membership.  That's how it looks for the UK.  Do you want to be part of that or should we do it ourselves?

Perfectly legitimate, IMO.  If the people vote to remain in the UK, then so be it.

I suspect that the unionists are scared they would lose another one, but find that hard to square with their comments regards will of the people.

For what it's worth, I think it's Sturgeon who's currently scared of a second indy ref.

The Lib Dems want the people to ratify any Brexit deal, the SNP (and Greens at Holyrood) are simply saying you may have voted no at the indy ref due to concerns over EU membership. That's how it looks for the UK. Do you want to be part of that or should we do it ourselves?

Perfectly legitimate, IMO. If the people vote to remain in the UK, then so be it.

The unionist parties are scared of indy for self preservation. Whether you want to argue or not that this GE has nothing to do with indy a lot will be read into the results in that regard. Watch the mood change if the SNP poll less than 40%.

Maroon Sailor

The Lib Dems want the people to ratify any Brexit deal, the SNP (and Greens at Holyrood) are simply saying you may have voted no at the indy ref due to concerns over EU membership. That's how it looks for the UK. Do you want to be part of that or should we do it ourselves?

Perfectly legitimate, IMO. If the people vote to remain in the UK, then so be it.

Referendums are divisive.

If you like division and uncertainty to eventually get the answer you want then fill your boots.

Independence is permanent, so if it all goes tits up there is no going back. At some point in the future it will go tits up and if we are banking on the likes of Sturgeon to get us out the shit then god help all of us.

Maroon Sailor

Dianne Abbott been replaced. Labour still lying about her being ill.

Too little, too late to take her out the firing line.

At least Sturgeon has an excuse for her bombscare Tasmina being kept out of the way

Referendums are divisive.

If you like division and uncertainty to eventually get the answer you want then fill your boots.

Independence is permanent, so if it all goes tits up there is no going back. At some point in the future it will go tits up and if we are banking on the likes of Sturgeon to get us out the shit then god help all of us.

Politics in general is divisive, no?

If Scotland were independent, why couldn't your pin up girl, Ruth, ride to the rescue?

Also, why do you conflate independence with the SNP rule?  In an independent Scotland, I for example, would vote Labour (or the equivalent whatever it is called).

What if she is genuinely ill?

C'mon Boris, after that performance with Dermot Murnaghan? Political vlad flu.

Maroon Sailor

Politics in general is divisive, no?

If Scotland were independent, why couldn't your pin up girl, Ruth, ride to the rescue?

Also, why do you conflate independence with the SNP rule? In an independent Scotland, I for example, would vote Labour (or the equivalent whatever it is called).

Politics is divisive but you get a chance to vote for someone else.

Referendums are divisive but final - unless you are the SNP of course.

Without the SNP Independence is not an issue.

I said the likes of Sturgeon as she is obsessed with Indy. Pity she isn't obsessed with using her powers to do a decent job in running the country.

Bowmans_Boot

C'mon Boris, after that performance with Dermot Murnaghan? Political vlad flu.

It is very possible that her illness resulted, at least in part, in her poor performances. I am no Labour or DA fan, btw, I think she is a poor politician generally.

It is very possible that her illness resulted, at least in part, in her poor performances. I am no Labour or DA fan, btw, I think she is a poor politician generally.

She must've been ill for years then! :lol:

I wonder if her constituents will vote for her tomorrow. Not withstanding she may well be ill (I think not) this whole Abbott thing has left Corbyn looking wanting and stupid. I doubt many people truly believe this is down to a genuine illness, she has been inept for a long time now and to suddenly pull her on the eve of voting stinks.

SwindonJambo

I wonder if her constituents will vote for her tomorrow. Not withstanding she may well be ill (I think not) this whole Abbott thing has left Corbyn looking wanting and stupid. I doubt many people truly believe this is down to a genuine illness, she has been inept for a long time now and to suddenly pull her on the eve of voting stinks.

She has a massive unassailable majority in her seat.  A Camel with a red rosette would win there. She has a minimum 70 grand a year + expenses job for life.

Politics is divisive but you get a chance to vote for someone else.

Referendums are divisive but final - unless you are the SNP of course.

Without the SNP Independence is not an issue.

I said the likes of Sturgeon as she is obsessed with Indy. Pity she isn't obsessed with using her powers to do a decent job in running the country.

So if the will of the people wanted independence you wouldn't give them the opportunity at a referendum?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

What if she is genuinely ill?

Then it turns out that the world is flat.

Don't drop off the edge.

Maroon Sailor

So if the will of the people wanted independence you wouldn't give them the opportunity at a referendum?

How do you know what the will of the people is

Have a referendum to find out out if we should have a referendum ?

By voting in a party that wants independence.

A mandate if you will.

Problem is, though, all other voters may vote no in said referendum...as happened last time.

If the SNP skoosh it again, they have every right to go for another ref.

Would they win it ? In my opinion...no !

By voting in a party that wants independence.

A mandate if you will.

Problem is, though, all other voters may vote no in said referendum...as happened last time.

If the SNP skoosh it again, they have every right to go for another ref.

Would they win it ? In my opinion...no !

:spoton:

See Boab's post above

Maroon Sailor

See Boab's post above

We've been there and some people can't accept the result.

What's the point ?

SwindonJambo

The Result was accepted, but we were lied to during the campaign. We were told that Voting No was the only way we would stay in the EU, it turns out that it was the root out of the EU.

This may or may not change the result of another one, but it does put in question the result of 2014.

As does the assumption that oil would remain at $113 a barrel or above that was part of the SNPs Financial Plans at the time. Neither are  lies, just foolhardy predictions and assumptions by politicians -1 on each side of the debate in this case.  No's complacent assumption that they'd win any future Brexit vote and Yes's daft oil price assumption.

Up to a third of Yes voters were also Brexiteers and about half of No Voters remainers so far from clear cut.

The Result was accepted, but we were lied to during the campaign. We were told that Voting No was the only way we would stay in the EU, it turns out that it was the root out of the EU.

This may or may not change the result of another one, but it does put in question the result of 2014.

Had Scotland voted for independence would we have stayed in the EU ?

Maroon Sailor

I doubt that - some people would vote for Independence just to be separate from England. They wouldn't have a clue about the EU but will suddenly jump on the " lied to " bandwagon.

Doesn't matter what comes out of Brexit, Sturgeon will not accept it. She just wants Independence and will throw tantrum after tantrum until she convinces enough people.

AlphonseCapone

So Labour have potentially lied to the people of Scotland on one of the biggest issues in our country and you are more concerned about Sturgeon. It's genuinely terrifying how rabidly bitter some people are.

Hasselhoff

There was a survey carried out after the Indy vote in 2014 about why people voted No. Staying in the EU wasn't even mentioned. If it wasn't Brexit which was the trigger, it would have been another Tory government or something equally as probable. Any excuse will do for them. It's all they care about. 

So had Scotland voted for independence would we have stayed in the EU or would we have had to apply to join ?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

No Idea.

My view is if the political will was there we would stayed in.

:lol:

No Idea.

My view is if the political will was there we would stayed in.

You say you have no idea - yet you also say we were lied to: "we were lied to during the campaign. We were told that Voting No was the only way we would stay in the EU, it turns out that it was the root out of the EU."

How can you be sure we were lied to if you have no idea if there was a way for Scotland to remain in the EU ?

There was a legal argument which went along the lines of: The rump UK would remain a member of the EU if Scotland voted to leave and that Scotland could also maintain membership as a successor state of the UK.

This view was supported by many EU politicians.

Now that the UK is leaving, more EU politicians have said that Scotland could be fast-tracked back in, as they like the idea of 10% of the UK rejoining.

Archived