Brexit?

aussieh

Space Mackerel

Has Sturgeon called a 2nd referendum yet. Lots of noise, she knows everything with plenty of plans, and again no action.

It was a game of chess with Theresa May and Sturgeon was savaged after backing herself into a corner.

Liked when the reporter caught her coming out the building tonight and said "will you be calling an Indyref 2 now" and she ran away into the car without answering.

Bad reporter.

Can she at least tell us who the European leaders are that she met prostituting herself around Europe,  and if they are prepared to back her.

Theresa Mays wee dwarf bitch slapped around today like a wee rag doll.

Waiting for dafty to get her finger oot and trigger Article 50

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Sturgeon called a 2nd referendum yet. Lots of noise, she knows everything with plenty of plans, and again no action.

It was a game of chess with Theresa May and Sturgeon was savaged after backing herself into a corner.

Liked when the reporter caught her coming out the building tonight and said "will you be calling an Indyref 2 now" and she ran away into the car without answering.

Bad reporter.

Can she at least tell us who the European leaders are that she met prostituting herself around Europe, and if they are prepared to back her.

Sturgeon knows she is limited at the moment in what she can do. She wont win a referendum now. She might if this Brexit deal goes horribly wrong.

Thing is, and whisper it, what if Scots like not being in the EU once it comes about? What if no CAP or CFP is popular? Does she drop the EU bit and ask for EFTA?

Bad reporter.

Can she at least tell us who the European leaders are that she met prostituting herself around Europe, and if they are prepared to back her.

Death of Britland

Tick tock

Mintit

Space Mackerel

Has Sturgeon knocked the door at 10 Downing Street yet and asked Theresa for permission for a 2nd referendum.

She'll knock when the times right :)

Anyway, thought we were subsidy junkies? Why is Maggie May want to keep hold of us Sweatys, eh?

Has Sturgeon knocked the door at 10 Downing Street yet and asked Theresa for permission for a 2nd referendum.

Scotland doesn't need permission fae a non elected Tory government with an non elected PM .

Indyref UDI

Tick tock

Mintit

Space Mackerel

Nicola said there would be no Brexit.

She has gone very quiet, where are her European pals, she knows it all.

Will Maggie May and hurry the **** up and trigger this Article 50! It's been about 7 months now, what's the problems? :lol:

Time for Scotland to erect a border, we need to keep fleeing Brits out.

No refugees from bankrupt Britain. Keep them out, let France take them.

Will Maggie May and hurry the **** up and trigger this Article 50! It's been about 7 months now, what's the problems? :lol:

By the end of March, but you knew that already and have known so for months.

Space Mackerel

By the end of March, but you knew that already and have known so for months.

Cannae wait. It's going to be one big massive lolathon!!!

Time for Scotland to erect a border, we need to keep fleeing Brits out.

No refugees from bankrupt Britain. Keep them out, let France take them.

If they are sent to france then they could travel here with no border controls in the union you would have us join.

Just sayin.

Cannae wait. It's going to be one big massive lolathon!!!

Well you'll just have to wait I'm afraid, until the end of March anyway.

She is putting forward the detail for parliament to activate article 50.

They then must decide whether they respect democracy .

Unlike the snp leadership.

And if the struggling EU want access to the UK market im sure business will prevail.

Bearing in mind the EU accounts for 5% of the UK economy it could be argued that its restrictive nature will not be missed.

As it opens up the global trade to suit our interests.

Much in the same way an independent Scotlands would .

But hey i know you're enjoying yourself so no point

Well of course she can't cherry pick and I don't think she is doing so, today was nothing more than the opening gambit in what will eventually be a give and take negotiations, pretty much like most negotiations end up like.

Well of course she can't cherry pick and I don't think she is doing so, today was nothing more than the opening gambit in what will eventually be a give and take negotiations, pretty much like most negotiations end up like.

She herself said as much.

Space Mackerel

That's Nissan and the City of London goosed.

232,000 jobs.

Never mind, Global Britain will take back its lost Empire right enough! When we building our Navy? We need to rule them waves! :lol:

Francis Albert

Every single EU minister has repeatedly said that the 4 freedoms (goods, services, capital and people) are inseparable.

B

There is no such thing as free trade without unlimited immigration.

Even Norway and Canada have been bound by this.

Canada has open borders and free movement of peoples with the EU???

That's Nissan and the City of London goosed.

232,000 jobs.

Never mind, Global Britain will take back its lost Empire right enough! When we building our Navy? We need to rule them waves! :lol:

Behave!

Space Mackerel

And if the struggling EU want access to the UK market im sure business will prevail.

Bearing in mind the EU accounts for 5% of the UK economy it could be argued that its restrictive nature will not be missed.

As it opens up the global trade to suit our interests.

Much in the same way an independent Scotlands would .

But hey i know you're enjoying yourself so no point

So we are selling jam to the Yanks and the Chinese? Is this the grand plan?

One of my good friends actually makes high quality British products, pretty much how a car manufacture does but it's mountain bikes, Orange. He's the director of the company. He's absolutely furious about Brexit. I'll take his business advice, rather than yours shall I?

Canada has open borders and free movement of peoples with the EU???

Thank goodness China doesn't have a trade deal with the EU, just imagine 1.3 Billion Chinese with free movement in the EU.

Francis Albert

I thought angela merkel's appeal to German companies to stand firm against the UK getting a special deal on immigration and free trade was interesting. Suggesting to me that BMW and the rest are arguing for exactly that.

One of my good friends actually makes high quality British products, pretty much how a car manufacture does but it's mountain bikes, Orange. He's the director of the company. He's absolutely furious about Brexit. I'll take his business advice, rather than yours shall I?

I dont know about your friends business but if his product is high quality then its probably aimed at those who will pay for it.

Why is he so furious?

I thought angela merkel's appeal to German companies to stand firm against the UK getting a special deal on immigration and free trade was interesting. Suggesting to me that BMW and the rest are arguing for exactly that.

Merkel has enough problems.

Especially on the free movement of people.

Of course German companies dont want trade wars.

Its an export driven economy.

I said the other day that German business leaders were pleading with Merkel not to impose tariffs, BMW were one I believe, and It was also on TV today that the UK is BMW's largest market outside of Germany (sure that's what they said) the Germans are cacking themselves that their biggest market outside of Germany might impose tariffs and thus make German cars less financially affordable.

Space Mackerel

I dont know about your friends business but if his product is high quality then its probably aimed at those who will pay for it.

Why is he so furious?

You do know how cars and in this instance bicycles are manufactured? You think all components are manufactured on site?

Do you actually know how anything is manufactured apart from jam?

Have Sturgeon and Murrell taken a refugee family into their home yet, they promised they would.

Refugees welcome here.

Are they having trouble picking their family. Expected photo shoots of them all before now in the press.

Or was it another lie.

Space Mackerel

Have Sturgeon and Murrell taken a refugee family into their home yet, they promised they would.

Refugees welcome here.

Are they having trouble picking their family. Expected photo shoots of them all before now in the press.

Or was it another lie.

What's this got to do with Brexit?

Can you not bump one of the many pointless anti SNP threads on here?

You do know how cars and in this instance bicycles are manufactured? You think all components are manufactured on site?

Most of the components will be made in the Far East so in or out of the EU doesn't matter on that score, of course if the components are made in the EU then that is a different matter entirely.

Space Mackerel

Most of the components will be made in the Far East so in or out of the EU doesn't matter on that score, of course if the components are made in the EU then that is a different matter entirely.

70 countries. Maybe they'll open a plant here and forget they have to import everything with all the red tape and costs that is now a result of Brexit?

https://www.bmwgroup.com/en/responsibility/supply-chain-management.html

Francis Albert

so because some mountain bike company director is opposed to brexit we should base our views on that?

Aren't most things manufactured in china ?

You know like components etc.

Sugar fruit and some kind of jelly stuff.

Stick in a jar .

2 for a pound tae you and 2.99 if yer english.

Does that get me in you an aussies borderline racist gang?

Space Mackerel

so because some mountain bike company director is opposed to brexit we should base our views on that?

Yes. He is responsible for sourcing, dealing, importing, manufacturing and assembling components from all over the world.

Which is not what you do.

What's this got to do with Brexit?

Can you not bump one of the many pointless anti SNP threads on here?

Freedom of movement is much lauded by both sturgeon and merkel.

They are not directly affected by this

Sturgeons cheap politicking saying she would have refugees in her home was her doing.

Pertinent question id say.

Space Mackerel

Aren't most things manufactured in china ?

You know like components etc.

Sugar fruit and some kind of jelly stuff.

Stick in a jar .

2 for a pound tae you and 2.99 if yer english.

Does that get me in you an aussies borderline racist gang?

jakey, you're slavering pish again.

Yes. He is responsible for sourcing, dealing, importing, manufacturing and assembling components from all over the world.

Which is not what you do.

So that makes him more important.

How many people does he employ?

Does he source his components from ethical suppliers?

Does his business make money in England?

Will Scottish exports suffer after independence?

Will we believe the scaremongerers who say the English will impose trade barriers if we break that union?

Come on spacey you sound like a yoon.

Space Mackerel

Fine. Let's just drop democracy and let him decide. I am assuming he wants Scottish independence?

He's actually English. But he's not a retired OAP raging xenophobe if that helps.

Francis Albert

Fine. Let's just drop democracy and let him decide. I am assuming he wants Scottish independence?

that was of course a reply to sm's post about his cycle manufacturing mate

He's actually English. But he's not a retired OAP raging xenophobe if that helps.

So he is against scottish independence and brexit.

At least he is consistant unlike you .

Spacey actually could solve the post brexit economic slump.

Lets have a whip round get his mate over to china .

They love their bikes over there.

Sturgeon knows she is limited at the moment in what she can do. She wont win a referendum now. She might if this Brexit deal goes horribly wrong.

Thing is, and whisper it, what if Scots like not being in the EU once it comes about? What if no CAP or CFP is popular? Does she drop the EU bit and ask for EFTA?

She's already trying to generalise it to make it "the kind of society." She thinks Scottish narcissism about its being a socially just paradise in contrast to English imperialism, genocide, racism and everything EnglandBad will win the day. The attempted EU/UK contrast was good/internationalist/PC/modern v Bad/imperialist/xenophobic. Bullshit.

Francis Albert

come on. Even you can do better than that. Maybe not though.

Archived