Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

Eloquently put and 100%

:spoton:The bottom line is Hibs will never ever sell ST's

Re of what ever pans out Hibs will never ever sell the amount of St's Hearts do

They will never ever reduce a Cat A's away allocation and fill those seats thats denied to an away support .. dont think thats ever happened at ER

Maybe one day they might sell 10'000 ST's even after a Cup win maybe

That Hibs.. always maybe

Never a reality

Shit team team shit support

We dwarf that shower always have always will

We are the Hearts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alma Matters

Wasn't going to bother with living 4 hours away and not making many games.

Read we sold 10,000 season tickets, got email off Hearts, sweated, panicked, renewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a stadium that is full to capacity every week is great for selling season tickets. It means that a lot of folk who can only make about half the games know that it is the only way to guarantee their seat for the big games.

Lincon Premier

Over 10,000 in three weeks is some achievement. Only Celtic and the Newco could ever hope to better that tally. All the rest look on in envy.

tolcross lad

Never had a season ticket in my life as I approach 70.Always had to watch my sons play or be involved in football for their clubs.Still got same problem with grandkids but have decided to take plunge for 2 at least.Motivation very clear that Hibs don't get better of us.Worth a bob or two.No doubt.

Fxxx the SPFL

Never had a season ticket in my life as I approach 70.Always had to watch my sons play or be involved in football for their clubs.Still got same problem with grandkids but have decided to take plunge for 2 at least.Motivation very clear that Hibs don't get better of us.Worth a bob or two.No doubt.

good man but change your profile to Tollcross Pensioner otherwise trading standards will be after you. Lol.

John Findlay

good man but change your profile to Tollcross Pensioner otherwise trading standards will be after you. Lol.

Tollcross senior lad should do.:-)

You should change you username to ........ never mind ;)

kingantti1874

Superb, the very clear fact here is - no season ticket.. No tickets ..

We_are_the_Hearts

You said you weren't renewing.

Changed your mind ?

Hopefully its just the phoodle pricks that dont renew.

Surprised the hobos haven't bumped the thread they were running on this :rofl:

Well done all

This made me laugh, on a thread  titled ' (Yams) Announce that they have sold 7K season tickets.'  This bloke felt the need to read the thread and post

•  

2em2yig.jpg

grumpyespana

Hope I can get a ticket for the first european game.

Craigieboy

Hopefully its just the phoodle pricks that dont renew.

Yea, because we wouldn't want to be in company with those who have a different opinion from ourselves.

:cornette:

Yea, because we wouldn't want to be in company with those who have a different opinion from ourselves.

If it's the bunch of rockets on Facebook with their love the plane childish antics, Phoodle out signs at the live darts and sectarianism pesh then yeah wouldn't want to be in their company.

Just my opinion of course, they want to bring back 'the billy boys' song today with hibee blood rather than fenion blood - sure that will be good for the club

Except he never said that.

And for what it's worth, I agree with him. Hopefully they'll be consumed with rage at all things Hearts, and won't renew.

davemclaren

I can't recall saying that.

You do have some negative moments but I can't recall you going that far either. :) I renewed mine on Thursday and bought a couple of tee shirts while I Was there as I like to wear Hearts shirts etc... on holiday, just to keep up my jammy wearing membership. :whistling:

Craigieboy

You do have some negative moments but I can't recall you going that far either. :) I renewed mine on Thursday and bought a couple of tee shirts while I Was there as I like to wear Hearts shirts etc... on holiday, just to keep up my jammy wearing membership. :whistling:

Yes, even when the club was being run into the ground I renewed year upon year so our ultra negative style of play under RN wouldn't put me off.

^^^^^

That's a free subscription to jammie wearer weekly right there Dave.

:jjyay:

Alwaysmaroon

Phoned two weeks ago for two tickets together and was told at that point there was not 2 together available in the whole stadium. I was told to wait and try again on Tuesday 7th.

One thing that is always strange is that our local 'rivals' never seem to announce the number of season tickets they have sold.

This leads to fantasy sales being claimed and yet none of them ask the question as to why most clubs announce figures sold as they go along yet they do not.

I do think that clubs in local rivalry seem to fear the publishing of figures as they fear they may seem to be the smaller club..........it happens in Glasgow as well to some extent yet  in terms of the football scene in Scotland all of those clubs have decent sales.

I've no problem about including season ticket holders in attendances as it is about tickets sold not numbers attending as long as it is made clear to all and sundry.

scott herbertson

One thing that is always strange is that our local 'rivals' never seem to announce the number of season tickets they have sold.

This leads to fantasy sales being claimed and yet none of them ask the question as to why most clubs announce figures sold as they go along yet they do not.

I do think that clubs in local rivalry seem to fear the publishing of figures as they fear they may seem to be the smaller club..........it happens in Glasgow as well to some extent yet  in terms of the football scene in Scotland all of those clubs have decent sales.

I've no problem about including season ticket holders in attendances as it is about tickets sold not numbers attending as long as it is made clear to all and sundry.

on your last point I'm not sure that we do (despite claims to this effect from over the road) - some attendances wouldn't make sense if we do

Hibs would be all over the media had ST's been flying out of ER

Fact is even with a  recent Scottish Cup win tin the bag hey  cant shift decent numbers thats why some  Hobo posters on Hibs.net come out WGAF as they know there pitiful ST sales are an embarrassment

Forza Cuore

I've not renewed yet - not sure I will after last season.

That's your prerogative and I'm sure you're not alone.

The way the club is just now, there will be someone else to take your place.

peter_hmfc

If it's the bunch of rockets on Facebook with their love the plane childish antics, Phoodle out signs at the live darts and sectarianism pesh then yeah wouldn't want to be in their company.

Vermin :vrface:

I must have missed this when it started, but:

Where did **** did Phoodle come from? What the hell does it even mean.

...a bit disco

I must have missed this when it started, but:

Where did **** did Phoodle come from? What the hell does it even mean.

CbZrHfMWcAAAImO.jpg

9f94243c459e0a94972d1136a4fe371f.jpg

peter_hmfc

CbZrHfMWcAAAImO.jpg

9f94243c459e0a94972d1136a4fe371f.jpg

It was funny to begin with because it was so tragic. Now that it seems they're serious about it, it's almost saddening how pathetic some people can be.

It's like that bit in the Simpsons where Bart writes "Insert Brain Here" on the back on Homer's head, who then turns around trying to read what it says. At first the rest think it's funny, but when they realise he's serious it's almost frightening to them.

Attention seeker ...

It was funny to begin with because it was so tragic. Now that it seems they're serious about it, it's almost saddening how pathetic some people can be.

It's like that bit in the Simpsons where Bart writes "Insert Brain Here" on the back on Homer's head, who then turns around trying to read what it says. At first the rest think it's funny, but when they realise he's serious it's almost frightening to them.

The Phoodle Out campaign appears to me to be spearheaded by one man (whose name has been mentioned on here a few times). He gets his kicks from sending vile tweets to famous people including our DOF.

He seems to have lot of equally scummy mates who share all his stuff and he seems to love the attention so much that he has continued the campaign.

I'd be delighted if he never stepped foot inside Tynecastle again.

Re-newed ours today albeit with some reservations. Left many games last season unhappy with performances. Should've been a lot closer to Celtic if it wasn't for negative play.

I'd like to see some players with possible sell-on potential brought in rather than huddies like Sammon, players like Steve Mallan at St Mirren, an attacking midfielder with plenty goals about him, also good goal ratio at free-kicks, could do with another Colin Cameron/PauHartley type in the team and the young striker at Dunfermline El Bakhtaoui, something like 43 goals in 72 games. Shame Neilson or Levein prefer dull defensive football. Sooner Neilson goes the better. 

Unless there's  a couple of decent signings in the pipeline I'm expecting mid-table obscurity next season.  

troonmaroon

Renewed mine yesterday and brought a new recruit on board too. Was a decent queue when I was there and told it was like that most of day. Epect another k or two sold since 10k announcement.

Rabbie_Burns

Renewed mine yesterday and brought a new recruit on board too. Was a decent queue when I was there and told it was like that most of day. Epect another k or two sold since 10k announcement.

A 3 week old new recruit ? ;-)

Re-newed ours today albeit with some reservations. Left many games last season unhappy with performances. Should've been a lot closer to Celtic if it wasn't for negative play.

I'd like to see some players with possible sell-on potential brought in rather than huddies like Sammon, players like Steve Mallan at St Mirren, an attacking midfielder with plenty goals about him, also good goal ratio at free-kicks, could do with another Colin Cameron/PauHartley type in the team and the young striker at Dunfermline El Bakhtaoui, something like 43 goals in 72 games. Shame Neilson or Levein prefer dull defensive football. Sooner Neilson goes the better.

Unless there's a couple of decent signings in the pipeline I'm expecting mid-table obscurity next season.

Where you sitting mate ?

Hope it's no where near me.

I don't think I could handle you're laugh a minute patter.

jamboinglasgow

I'd like to see some players with possible sell-on potential brought in rather than huddies like Sammon, players like Steve Mallan at St Mirren, an attacking midfielder with plenty goals about him, also good goal ratio at free-kicks, could do with another Colin Cameron/PauHartley type in the team and the young striker at Dunfermline El Bakhtaoui, something like 43 goals in 72 games. Shame Neilson or Levein prefer dull defensive football. Sooner Neilson goes the better. 

Unless there's  a couple of decent signings in the pipeline I'm expecting mid-table obscurity next season.  

Honest question, how often have you watched El Bakhtaoui, what do you know about his strengths/weaknesses?

We_are_the_Hearts

Honest question, how often have you watched El Bakhtaoui, what do you know about his strengths/weaknesses?

Fully expect the answer to be never.

jamboinglasgow

Fully expect the answer to be never.

tbf to him he is not the only one. El Bakhtaoui could be a great signing. But giving someone grief for maybe not signing a player just because you have just seen the goal scoring stats for a much league is odd. As I said on the other thread, goal stats are meaningless if you dont know how they scored and how they fit into a team.

FarmerTweedy

Yep, we definitely need the calibre of player that's taken St Mirren to the bottom half of the second tier of Scottish football.

kingantti1874

Quick question 1998, 2005 and 2015 apart.. When were we better than last season? I'm all for high expectation and taking tough second for players and management not good enough.. But using it as a reason not to go?? I don't get it - we've rarely been significantly better than last season..

tbf to him he is not the only one. El Bakhtaoui could be a great signing. But giving someone grief for maybe not signing a player just because you have just seen the goal scoring stats for a much league is odd. As I said on the other thread, goal stats are meaningless if you dont know how they scored and how they fit into a team.

The youtube video of Faissal shows that he scores a variety of goals. Though until he is tested at a higher level, it's impossible to know if we could make the step up. Worth a punt imo.

Shanks said no

Still only renewed 2 out of 5 of our families tickets and I have to admit there isn't much of an appetite to renew any more. I might throw another ?300 at it and get another one. However we couldn't give the tickets away last season, fans leaving after 15 minutes and hundreds of empty seats so apathy has definitely sunk in.

Craigieboy

Still only renewed 2 out of 5 of our families tickets and I have to admit there isn't much of an appetite to renew any more. I might throw another ?300 at it and get another one. However we couldn't give the tickets away last season, fans leaving after 15 minutes and hundreds of empty seats so apathy has definitely sunk in.

:rofl:

And folk pick the bones over my reasoned and measured negativity.

Any fan leaving after 15 mins should get a discount this year due to mental impairment.

Archived