Nielson must go!

Fenerjambo

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won't win the league under Robbie but guess what we won't win the league under anyone while the league system is the same. WTF is wrong with kickback just now. How people want any manager out after being 3rd with the 3rd best squad. We are exactly where we should be. I think some people expect some kind of Leicester thing all of a sudden. And people were happier with a 3-1 loss at park head because of how we played than the nil- nil where we played crap. Kickback is stinking just now and I think it's the young team/ plane flyers again. Can they not get their own sticky thread thing and keep it in there.

Finishing 3rd in the spl isn't an achievement. People are annoyed that we don't seem to be progressing as a team. last season was great watching hearts but I've genuinely been bored as feck watching us in recent months.

Deary ******* me! Crayon munchers out in force, heard a couple of the phoodle crew on my walk back to the car (past that bar formerly known as Luckies) ranting and raving! I'm pretty sure after the Parkhead game the same posters were saying how positive it was playing 3-5-2 and that's how RN should set up, today they get what they want and we get beat, same score, same schoolboy errors from the players, now back to Robbie out!

Think I'll give Kickback a miss for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, however he is making mistakes and needs to settle on a formation.

The phoodle crew are pissing against the wind. We have high expectations rightly. However having following from the 70's I get pissed off with folk who can only criticise and frankly have not experienced the pain those of use who were there and followed during the late 70/80s. Getting thrashed 1-3 is shit. Simple mistakes cost points. The opposition wanted to win more than us. We have no divine right to win, Why over 40 years do they do us over?

portobellojambo1

'Some joy' which in terms of bossing the midfield and creating chances we did get at Parkhead. Do you disagree?

'Played well' which we did first half at Parkhead. Do you disagree?

At no point did I suggest we played 'really well'.

I'm fully aware of the results in both games.

Thanks.

Ah. Nice edit.

In the game at Parkhead I thought we did really well early on, we were competing well with them in midfield and the bonus was that the midfielders had outlets for the ball as we had more than one person playing in forward positions. Jamie Walker scored a peach of a goal after only 5 minutes and the team looked comfortable. For around maybe 20 minutes we continued to match them comfortably, but gradually you could see we were starting to sit off them, let them play, and we were punished. The same happened again today, don't get me wrong I would never dispute that mistakes by Ozturk and Souttar played a large part in the loss of goals 2 and 3 today. My contention today would be why after equalising did we allow them to take more control of the midfield and the game as a result instead of looking to punish them having established that by attacking them they had no answer. If we had continued to play as we had for the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half the defensive mistakes might never have come about.

I know we have a 5 year plan in place, but to me that plan revolves around the period which we know for certain Ann Budge will be overseeing the club. Football wise, and that side of the overall business the 5 year plan to me doesn't mean that everyone presently at the club is guaranteed a job for the full five year period. We are also informed, on here mainly, that for the manager this is a 5 year learning process, something I would disagree with. The strategy has to be that if you appoint someone and the feeling is that they have possibly taken things as far as they can then consideration has to be given to a possible replacement. I am fully aware the business in general is in a much better position now than it was when we headed to Ibrox on 10 August 2014 in the Championship. As part of the business I do think it is acceptable to question if in terms of the football side has the manager appointed possibly taken us as far as he can, is he learning and if so what are the expectations time wise for that learning. For me, the first and most major part of the overall learning process for this season took place at Dens Park on 8 August 2015, a game we eventually won 2-1, and for 45 minutes looked excellent. Prior to that game the chat was all about how the team would be lined up to counter some nondescript called Rory Loy, someone who (i) isn't even worth thinking about and (ii) didn't play that day. For the opening 45 minutes we were set up chronically, with players being played out of position in a defence based line up. We struggled and only went in 1-0 down due to the severe limitations of the home side while we looked lost. We subsequently were informed that a meeting took place at half time, which involved senior players, we came out in the second half having switched to 4-4-2, playing on the front foot and played really well. A learning plan should probably involve noting down what went wrong in games and not repeating those mistakes, and following that game the information held on file should have said, play players in their correct positions, play on the offensive and don't worry about any players in the opposition side. It is a great way of making sure that mistakes aren't repeated. But now, we need to get brutally honest, and I do so without even considering the fixtures versus Aberdeen and Celtic. At various points throughout the season we adopted caution, worried about the opposition rather than lauding our own attacking strengths, we changed personnel for no real clear reason and changed the tactics negatively. In terms of a learning curve such actions to me didn't provide any evidence to me of progression. The vast majority of sides we have thrown points away against are quite frankly sides we should have been pissing all over, and not doing so hasn't been down to limitations in our players but the way they had been asked to approach those games. Going to watch Hearts play sides we should have been expecting to beat but finding on turning up that we are lining up defensively with only one player up front has been hugely frustrating, just as going in front in games at Tynecastle and then trying, unsuccessfully, to close those games out rather than look for more goals has been equally frustrating.

While I do feel that the severe limitations of the quality of all the sides in the league did actually offer us a chance to do much better in the league (and I would go as far as winning it if the right approach had been taken in all games) I am willing to accept it was a hope rather than an expectation. Going forward to next season Celtic will be a better side, for one reason only, Rangers are back in the league, their (Celtic) fans will not accept 2nd best and whoever is appointed manager will spend to try and maintain top spot. Whether we like it or not Rangers will also be near the top of the league, Aberdeen will not be far away and if that pile of shit from Leith do come up that is another 4 games that we are likely to move away from how we play best to try and counter the way they play. Progression, if winning the league is not seen as a possibility by some fans until we reach year 5, then presumably has to be playing in a way that we can reduce the points gap between where we are now and the clubs above us. Questions have to be asked if, based on this season and the games we dropped points in and what caused us to drop those points, Robbie Neilson has taken us as far as he can. He has had almost a full season this year to develop the way we play best and establish the best 11 players to play that way, but hasn't. Has he learned enough from this season, can he correct it or is it understandable for some people to question him and ask if it is reasonable to consider a replacement.

Watt-Zeefuik

This is what I don't get -- without two flat out suicide defensive plays, that's a 1-1 match that we were looking brighter in before the goals.

I'm still confused as to what Neilson is supposed to answer for there.  I suppose you could say that the defenders weren't as comfortable in the scheme and that somehow led to the goals, but that seems a stretch. 

Bowmans_Boot

This is what I don't get -- without two flat out suicide defensive plays, that's a 1-1 match that we were looking brighter in before the goals.

I'm still confused as to what Neilson is supposed to answer for there. I suppose you could say that the defenders weren't as comfortable in the scheme and that somehow led to the goals, but that seems a stretch.

We played well for 15 minutes out of 90.

I don't see the point in sacking neilson remember budge said we would get a manager from within the club. I just don't rate daly or Crawford but daly is clearly being lined up as our next manager same thing happened when neilson was made u20's coach when locke was our manager.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'm still confused as to what Neilson is supposed to answer for there. I suppose you could say that the defenders weren't as comfortable in the scheme and that somehow led to the goals, but that seems a stretch.

No wins in seven against Celtic? 3 wins in 17 against Celtic, Rangers and Hibs? I suppose bur for some defensive mistakes that could have been 17 draws. :lol:

Agree, however he is making mistakes and needs to settle on a formation.

Neilson is definitely making mistakes, but the players are making them look worse. Simple mistakes that shouldn't happen at our level cost us 2 goals today. There is nothing that RN can do about those.

The formation in the first half was terrible, RN should have changed it after 30 minutes. We were 1 on 1 at the back and Augustyn was screaming at Oshaniwa to push out when Osh was, rightly, wanting to drop back and defend. There was no shape and it looked like none of the players were comfortable. Thankfully he changed it and we were much much better, we dominated after half time and we should have won today but for basic basic errors!

Anyone who watches us week in week out will tell you we are frustrating as hell to watch.

I like Neilson to a point but in the important games we are so negative it is infuriating. Today I was willing us to push forward but it was obvious the players had been told to sit in and hit on the break.

Why did Cowie start at right midfield again? He is so obviously uncomfortable there yet we persist in trying to shoehorn defence midfielders into our starting 11.

Just play our own game instead of worrying about the opposition.

I missed my tee off at Myrtle Beach SC after watching that crap. He definitely shows too much respect to the supposed big teams. Time for a change methinks too.

i like myrtle beach, like the Carolinas too, went to North Carolina a lot when I was in 2 Para, Fort Bragg, home of the yank airborne

Finishing 3rd in the spl isn't an achievement. People are annoyed that we don't seem to be progressing as a team. last season was great watching hearts but I've genuinely been bored as feck watching us in recent months.

I also think that because last season was a cracker,because of the shit opposition that people have forgotten what a normal season is like. This is a good season. I can't remember when we consistently walked over teams with style. I can't remember when we would notch up a string of away wins. It's never happened . I think the championship has affected some brains.

Malinga the Swinga

I'm still confused as to what Neilson is supposed to answer for there.  I suppose you could say that the defenders weren't as comfortable in the scheme and that somehow led to the goals, but that seems a stretch.

Robbie treats every team as an equal and he lays out a team to try and get the best result for the club. That is not good enough for some on here who want all out attacking football as they believe we are better than every other team because we are Hearts. It doesn't matter if the other clubs set up formations to frustrate us, it doesn't matter if the other team have on form players or simply better players, we should simply brush them aside.

No matter that no club in world football can do that, particularly ones that do not have experience of top division or are made up of youngsters and free transfers/very small fee transfers. If half the punters on here supported Leicester, they would be complaining because they weren't winning in style.

For others, Robbie has a problem because he replaced one of their own, Gary Locke. Despite Locke being a clueless manager who relegated us and would have done the same to Killie, which is why they sacked him, he is still look upon as some kind of icon because he goes to games and is a supporter who disliked Hibs.

In the game at Parkhead I thought we did really well early on, we were competing well with them in midfield and the bonus was that the midfielders had outlets for the ball as we had more than one person playing in forward positions. Jamie Walker scored a peach of a goal after only 5 minutes and the team looked comfortable. For around maybe 20 minutes we continued to match them comfortably, but gradually you could see we were starting to sit off them, let them play, and we were punished. The same happened again today, don't get me wrong I would never dispute that mistakes by Ozturk and Souttar played a large part in the loss of goals 2 and 3 today. My contention today would be why after equalising did we allow them to take more control of the midfield and the game as a result instead of looking to punish them having established that by attacking them they had no answer. If we had continued to play as we had for the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half the defensive mistakes might never have come about.

I know we have a 5 year plan in place, but to me that plan revolves around the period which we know for certain Ann Budge will be overseeing the club. Football wise, and that side of the overall business the 5 year plan to me doesn't mean that everyone presently at the club is guaranteed a job for the full five year period. We are also informed, on here mainly, that for the manager this is a 5 year learning process, something I would disagree with. The strategy has to be that if you appoint someone and the feeling is that they have possibly taken things as far as they can then consideration has to be given to a possible replacement. I am fully aware the business in general is in a much better position now than it was when we headed to Ibrox on 10 August 2014 in the Championship. As part of the business I do think it is acceptable to question if in terms of the football side has the manager appointed possibly taken us as far as he can, is he learning and if so what are the expectations time wise for that learning. For me, the first and most major part of the overall learning process for this season took place at Dens Park on 8 August 2015, a game we eventually won 2-1, and for 45 minutes looked excellent. Prior to that game the chat was all about how the team would be lined up to counter some nondescript called Rory Loy, someone who (i) isn't even worth thinking about and (ii) didn't play that day. For the opening 45 minutes we were set up chronically, with players being played out of position in a defence based line up. We struggled and only went in 1-0 down due to the severe limitations of the home side while we looked lost. We subsequently were informed that a meeting took place at half time, which involved senior players, we came out in the second half having switched to 4-4-2, playing on the front foot and played really well. A learning plan should probably involve noting down what went wrong in games and not repeating those mistakes, and following that game the information held on file should have said, play players in their correct positions, play on the offensive and don't worry about any players in the opposition side. It is a great way of making sure that mistakes aren't repeated. But now, we need to get brutally honest, and I do so without even considering the fixtures versus Aberdeen and Celtic. At various points throughout the season we adopted caution, worried about the opposition rather than lauding our own attacking strengths, we changed personnel for no real clear reason and changed the tactics negatively. In terms of a learning curve such actions to me didn't provide any evidence to me of progression. The vast majority of sides we have thrown points away against are quite frankly sides we should have been pissing all over, and not doing so hasn't been down to limitations in our players but the way they had been asked to approach those games. Going to watch Hearts play sides we should have been expecting to beat but finding on turning up that we are lining up defensively with only one player up front has been hugely frustrating, just as going in front in games at Tynecastle and then trying, unsuccessfully, to close those games out rather than look for more goals has been equally frustrating.

While I do feel that the severe limitations of the quality of all the sides in the league did actually offer us a chance to do much better in the league (and I would go as far as winning it if the right approach had been taken in all games) I am willing to accept it was a hope rather than an expectation. Going forward to next season Celtic will be a better side, for one reason only, Rangers are back in the league, their (Celtic) fans will not accept 2nd best and whoever is appointed manager will spend to try and maintain top spot. Whether we like it or not Rangers will also be near the top of the league, Aberdeen will not be far away and if that pile of shit from Leith do come up that is another 4 games that we are likely to move away from how we play best to try and counter the way they play. Progression, if winning the league is not seen as a possibility by some fans until we reach year 5, then presumably has to be playing in a way that we can reduce the points gap between where we are now and the clubs above us. Questions have to be asked if, based on this season and the games we dropped points in and what caused us to drop those points, Robbie Neilson has taken us as far as he can. He has had almost a full season this year to develop the way we play best and establish the best 11 players to play that way, but hasn't. Has he learned enough from this season, can he correct it or is it understandable for some people to question him and ask if it is reasonable to consider a replacement.

Totally agree with this.

Bang on with your assessment

Watt-Zeefuik

No wins in seven against Celtic? 3 wins in 17 against Celtic, Rangers and Hibs? I suppose bur for some defensive mistakes that could have been 17 draws. :lol:

And two ragdollings of Aberdeen in the last three, and four wins out of six against the Dundee clubs.  (Aberdeen games were used as "big games" to criticize Neilson with, until they weren't...)

And two ragdollings of Aberdeen in the last three, and four wins out of six against the Dundee clubs.  (Aberdeen games were used as "big games" to criticize Neilson with, until they weren't...)

Ragdollings? To be honest Aberdeen could and should have been 3 up after 20 minutes the other week.

Bowmans_Boot

And two ragdollings of Aberdeen in the last three, and four wins out of six against the Dundee clubs. (Aberdeen games were used as "big games" to criticize Neilson with, until they weren't...)

Just to clarify, you are happy with our performances and results in the big games?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I'm one of Neilson's supporters but I don't think anyone can deny that his record is poor in big games as a whole

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

And two ragdollings of Aberdeen in the last three, and four wins out of six against the Dundee clubs. (Aberdeen games were used as "big games" to criticize Neilson with, until they weren't...)

Ragdollings? Beating Dundee and the team who finished bottom?

You follow US sports probably. Should a coach be untouchable because a team drafts well and manages cap space well? Would you every Red Sox fan to be delighted with a season where they made the playoffs but got demolished in almost every game against a WS-bound Yankees?

Ron Burgundy

1 win in 13 against Celtic and the tiny tims is awful.

Neilson is draining all the enjoyment out of match days for me.

Completely understand why some want to keep as we have been subservient for as long as I can remember but I'm just bored of it.

We all slaughter cockeye Stubbs for slavering pish but Neilson is on a par.

Bowmans_Boot

For others, Robbie has a problem because he replaced one of their own, Gary Locke. Despite Locke being a clueless manager who relegated us and would have done the same to Killie, which is why they sacked him, he is still look upon as some kind of icon because he goes to games and is a supporter who disliked Hibs.

I agreed with Gary Locke being replaced by Robbie, but at least he knew how to motivate his team to ensure we beat Hibs. Robbie cannot do that.

I agreed with Gary Locke being replaced by Robbie, but at least he knew how to motivate his team to ensure we beat Hibs. Robbie cannot do that.

It's baffling that he can't motivate a team to go out and beat hibs considering how many games he played against them as a player.

1 win in 13 against Celtic and the tiny tims is awful.

Neilson is draining all the enjoyment out of match days for me.

Completely understand why some want to keep as we have been subservient for as long as I can remember but I'm just bored of it.

We all slaughter cockeye Stubbs for slavering pish but Neilson is on a par.

Sadly for the fans, in a weird way, its all part of a bigger plan. Like CL at DU but more so.

If we can get the rewards that DU got from the somewhat golden generation then great. The difference is between DU and us now is that there is a long term plan, so the rewards maybe even better. Since leaving admin until now, aside from the negatives, i personally cant complain. Championship winners and Europe first time of asking. If CL can do what he did with DU on top of where we are and just after a couple of seasons, well im happy.

Easily the best post of the season Iain.

Sadly for the fans, in a weird way, its all part of a bigger plan. Like CL at DU but more so.

If we can get the rewards that DU got from the somewhat golden generation then great. The difference is between DU and us now is that there is a long term plan, so the rewards maybe even better. Since leaving admin until now, aside from the negatives, i personally cant complain. Championship winners and Europe first time of asking. If CL can do what he did with DU on top of where we are and just after a couple of seasons, well im happy.

What did Dundee United actually do under Levein? Genuinely interested, can't remember them winning anything, did they get into Europe? I know they won the Scottish Cup under Houston but I don't think they really achieved an awful lot, now they're relegated.

Let's get relegated but as long as we beat hibs while doing it . FFS.

Watt-Zeefuik

Just to clarify, you are happy with our performances and results in the big games?

Which big games? The opening games of last season were some of our biggest in years, and we were fantastic.  The cup game against Aberdeen was a big game, and we were fantastic.  We bossed the first game against Hibs until Ozturk went out, and then we were shit and it was incredibly infuriating.  In the 0-0 draw at Parkhead we played awful the first half and inspired the second.

Ragdollings? Beating Dundee and the team who finished bottom?

You follow US sports probably. Should a coach be untouchable because a team drafts well and manages cap space well? Would you every Red Sox fan to be delighted with a season where they made the playoffs but got demolished in almost every game against a WS-bound Yankees?

We're not the Red Sox, we're the Orioles.  The OF are the Red Sox and the Yankees.  If I were an O's fan and we were two years out of emerging from bankruptcy with a first-time manager (and let's say the Red Sox were somehow not in the AL for a year, whatever), third in the AL behind the Yankees and a veteran White Sox team would be cause for a f---ing party at Camden Yards and excited chatter about next year, and anyone moaning about it would have beer dumped on him.

Bowmans_Boot

Let's get relegated but as long as we beat hibs while doing it . FFS.

Can you read? Is that what I posted? FFS.

Bowmans_Boot

Which big games? The opening games of last season were some of our biggest in years, and we were fantastic. The cup game against Aberdeen was a big game, and we were fantastic. We bossed the first game against Hibs until Ozturk went out, and then we were shit and it was incredibly infuriating. In the 0-0 draw at Parkhead we played awful the first half and inspired the second..

Is that a "yes, I am satisfied with our performances and results in the big games"?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Which big games? The opening games of last season were some of our biggest in years, and we were fantastic. The cup game against Aberdeen was a big game, and we were fantastic. We bossed the first game against Hibs until Ozturk went out, and then we were shit and it was incredibly infuriating. In the 0-0 draw at Parkhead we played awful the first half and inspired the second.

We're not the Red Sox, we're the Orioles. The OF are the Red Sox and the Yankees. If I were an O's fan and we were two years out of emerging from bankruptcy with a first-time manager (and let's say the Red Sox were somehow not in the AL for a year, whatever), third in the AL behind the Yankees and a veteran White Sox team would be cause for a f---ing party at Camden Yards and excited chatter about next year, and anyone moaning about it would have beer dumped on him.

Baltimore? Okay, it's starting to make more sense why you're so satisfied with the head coach's performance. :lol:

Also, you're making (fairly) a big deal of our predicament during this statistically abysmal 17 game stretch. What about the predicament of the other three clubs? A relatively mediocre Celtic team, genuinely the worst Rangers side in 130 years and all six games against Hibs and in not one were they a top division team.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Wow. What was that run under Locke? One win from 17 or something equally gash, basically confirming relegation?

Neilson is going to have to raise the bar next season because there seems to be a lot of disillusionment around, despite the league position. But I'd like the club to help with better recruitment.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] well done robbie, craig and Anne Europe here we come. Don't need to read the nonsense on the previous 18 pages. 22 months out of administration and in Europe what an achievement!!

What did Dundee United actually do under Levein? Genuinely interested, can't remember them winning anything, did they get into Europe? I know they won the Scottish Cup under Houston but I don't think they really achieved an awful lot, now they're relegated.

He set out a great foundation at DU. He took them to the 2008 SLC final. From taking over in 2006 and rescuing them from relegation.

ST was so impressed with CL vision that he made him DOF. That doesnt happen often, im sure.

Only to be lured away to the Scotland job.

2006-09. He done very well with the infrastructure in DU at the very least. Enough to get himself the Scotland manager job from a DOF position. Fair play.

Fair enough.

Im sure this is how it panned out anyway.

Because what ever way you look at it, it comes down to the manager and that's how it always has been and will be.

The players are shite? He signed them

They can't be arsed? He can't motivate them or they're not buying into him as a person or a manager.

Does anyone think we could get more out of this squad than what we're seeing? I certainly do.

So the players on the park dont carry any responsibility ever.....utter sh*{{

Watt-Zeefuik

Is that a "yes, I am satisfied with our performances and results in the big games"?

My post was fairly easy to understand, I thought.

Baltimore? Okay, it's starting to make more sense why you're so satisfied with the head coach's performance. :lol:

You're right, we're not as close to the OF as the Orioles are to the Yankees and Red Sox.

Taking the AL alone -- the arse cheeks of the AL East each have budgets of over $200m.  Baltimore has a budget of $150m.

On that scale, we're the Rays at $50m.  Our playing budget is less than 1/4 of Celtic's.

The fact that you think we're the Red Sox to Celtic's Yankees is a demonstration of ridiculous expectations.

If the players can't or won't go out and give 100% every single week then something needs to be done. New players and/or new manager.

We aren't at that point yet, but far far too often this season we don't appear to have given 100%.

I actually think there have been a few occasions where the players have looked confused about what their roles are, and how we are set up. They haven't looked a happy bunch for a while now.

Watt-Zeefuik

He set out a great foundation at DU. He took them to the 2008 SLC final. From taking over in 2006 and rescuing them from relegation.

ST was so impressed with CL vision that he made him DOF. That doesnt happen often, im sure.

Only to be lured away to the Scotland job.

2006-09. He done very well with the infrastructure in DU at the very least. Enough to get himself the Scotland manager job from a DOF position. Fair play.

Fair enough.

Im sure this is how it panned out anyway.

Didn't he also establish the youth program that brought along Gauld, GMS, and Armstrong?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

My post was fairly easy to understand, I thought.

You're right, we're not as close to the OF as the Orioles are to the Yankees and Red Sox.

Taking the AL alone -- the arse cheeks of the AL East each have budgets of over $200m. Baltimore has a budget of $150m.

On that scale, we're the Rays at $50m. Our playing budget is less than 1/4 of Celtic's.

The fact that you think we're the Red Sox to Celtic's Yankees is a demonstration of ridiculous expectations.

It was crude but my Red Sox/Yankees analogy actually referred to Hearts/Hibs.

Didn't he also establish the youth program that brought along Gauld, GMS, and Armstrong?

These players may have made it to the top in this country no matter what, who knows. Maybe Levein was merely a coincidence.

But....

And lets not forget that Ian Cathro has said that if it wasnt for CL....

So the players on the park dont carry any responsibility ever.....utter sh*{{

they do aye, but this is an ongoing thing, the players look totally flat, especially at the start of games, no tempo, nothing, for me it boils down to the manager, it's the way of the world my friend, the boss takes the flak when things aren't going well.

Son Of Anarchy

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] well done robbie, craig and Anne Europe here we come. Don't need to read the nonsense on the previous 18 pages. 22 months out of administration and in Europe what an achievement!!

:spot on:

I'm not exactly sure what level of manager people think we can attract at our level, let's face it 3rd is the best most of our past managers have achieved league wise, I'll agree with the folk saying our approach in some games has been timed and defensive but that's the managers style, let's also remember he's only had two seasons dealing with management at a high level.

For me next season is a big measuring stick for the management team, let's see who comes in and what lessons have been learned from this year, I'm also curious to see his approach to Europe.

For me personally robbie is sitting on the club gates just now, he'll either be inside them or outside by the end of next season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can I just point out that we haven't won the league since 1960.

Is that Robbie's fault?

We are a newly promoted club with a budget supplemented by fans tenner a month direct debits.

Do some really think we should have skooshed this league?

Christ I swear some folk on here would rather we had been 10th so we could have had a more exciting season!

We have had a no scare , settled boardroom non drama season which is exactly what was needed.

Robbie and the team have taken the club from relegation to a side established as a top club in the league.

Top work son!

gowestjambo

So here is the scenario - Robbie & Craig approach Ann Budge. Give us five years and we will be challenging for the league. Ann Budge - OK then

This is not a 5 year plan, it is a 5 year guaranteed wage for Levein & Neilson.

Yes it all sounded so good coming from where we were. The reality is they have been found out - how long will Ann Budge take to realise she has been had?

We are on the road to nowhere with these duds in charge.

Look at the league posted elsewhere and our record against celtic. Quite simply we are scared of them.

Heart of Midlothian? Where is the heart? not shown in the last 3 games where our character has been shown to be questionable.

I sincerely doubt we will win another point before the end of the season...........

Watt-Zeefuik

It was crude but my Red Sox/Yankees analogy actually referred to Hearts/Hibs.

White Sox/Cubs would be considerably more accurate (the Cubs are Hibs in every way).   And the WS is closer to the league title than the SC.  And a loss to a rival in one set of games, whether in baseball or basketball or whatever, would almost never be seen as the measure of a manager. 

But back to football --  FFS, why all the butthurt?  We're going to Europe and they're third in the championship!  And they almost certainly spent more on their side this year than we did!  Is there a generation of Hearts fans so brittle that when we lose to Hibs you fall all to pieces?

Can I just point out that we haven't won the league since 1960.

Is that Robbie's fault?

We are a newly promoted club with a budget supplemented by fans tenner a month direct debits.

Do some really think we should have skooshed this league?

Christ I swear some folk on here would rather we had been 10th so we could have had a more exciting season!

We have had a no scare , settled boardroom non drama season which is exactly what was needed.

Robbie and the team have taken the club from relegation to a side established as a top club in the league.

Top work son!

Why do folk feel the need to go to extremes all the time when discussing the manager and the team, if you're not 100% supportive you believe we should have skooshed the league and get hit with the phoodle out patter, there's middle ground and room for reasonable discussion which sadly seems to be too difficult for a lot of people on here, there's positives but there's also negatives and concerns, i don't know why folk need to be so rabid all the time.

So here is the scenario - Robbie & Craig approach Ann Budge. Give us five years and we will be challenging for the league. Ann Budge - OK then

This is not a 5 year plan, it is a 5 year guaranteed wage for Levein & Neilson.

Yes it all sounded so good coming from where we were. The reality is they have been found out - how long will Ann Budge take to realise she has been had?

We are on the road to nowhere with these duds in charge.

Look at the league posted elsewhere and our record against celtic. Quite simply we are scared of them.

Heart of Midlothian? Where is the heart? not shown in the last 3 games where our character has been shown to be questionable.

I sincerely doubt we will win another point before the end of the season...........

What's the real problem? Gary Locke getting sacked ? Young team kicked out ? Can't act like a tit at matches anymore ? There is another reason for this hatred and it's not hearts being third in the league

I actually think there have been a few occasions where the players have looked confused about what their roles are, and how we are set up. They haven't looked a happy bunch for a while now.

More often than not, footballers are pretty stupid. We need clever players, and ones that are self motivating. 

Archived