If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

I am completely relaxed about the final....for now.  I usually adopt that 'I don't care if England do well' attitude before a major tourney only to be shouting for their exit once the triumphalism starts in the studios.  I have a feeling that come May 21st I will be adopting a  rather tense affection for Rangers lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe those that want a hobo win will actually swap their allegiance to that team if they haven't already, quite frankly I hope they do as we don't need them.

Rangers and all they stand for are the cesspit of humanity.

They are bigoted, arrogant thugs. They make morons seem like the intelligencia.

I want them out of Scotland as they do as soon as humanly possible.

We can say what we like about the Hobbits but at least they identify with Edinburgh and Scotland.

I hope they beat the despicable scum that is Sevco that call themselves Glasgow Rangers.

So just to be perfectly clear I hope Hibs absolutely smash them...

FenderJaguar7

We can say what we like about the Hobbits but at least they identify with Edinburgh and Scotland.

I hope they beat the despicable scum that is Sevco that call themselves Glasgow Rangers.

I guarantee you don't live in Edinburgh.

You want Rangers out of Scotland, surely that wouldn't be in the interest of Hearts would it? money was lost during their time out of the premiership, so the basis of your post doesn't tally with those that support the best of club interest theory.

punkrockcroc

So just to clarify you are hibs?

You want Rangers out of Scotland, surely that wouldn't be in the interest of Hearts would it? money was lost during their time out of the premiership, so the basis of your post doesn't tally with those that support the best of club interest theory.

Of course it would.

FenderJaguar7

We can say what we like about the Hobbits but at least they identify with Edinburgh and Scotland

Really? Well why all the Irish flags then?

Do you feel the same way about Celtic?

Really? Well why all the Irish flags then?

And the Harp on their badge.

Of course it would.

Not wasting my time with trolls. You're one for sure, admit it then push off.

Of course it would.

Would you also like Celtic out of Scotland, or just Rangers?

Of course it would then doesn't explain his reason for saying so, proves he's on the windup and a hobo.

FenderJaguar7

Not wasting my time with trolls. You're one for sure, admit it then push off.

I wouldn't bother trying to make sense of his posts mate. He's a sad wind up merchant. Guarantee he does not go to any Hearts games and spends his time trying to convince rivals of a club they are in the wrong.

Every club has them, i'm just shocked we have so many. Genuinely thought our support was better than that. What eases my mind is that he's an internet warrior and would be too scared to air his views in real life to proper Hearts fans.

Sad and pathetic.

Of course it would.

So would it be in the best interests of Hearts if Celtic moved out of Scotland?

Ron Burgundy

IT appears a lot of our supporters are a bit like Scottish rugby fans.

They enjoy the experience of the game but don't really have a fecking clue what's going on or what it's all about.

I wouldn't bother trying to make sense of his posts mate. He's a sad wind up merchant. Guarantee he does not go to any Hearts games and spends his time trying to convince rivals of a club they are in the wrong.

Every club has them, i'm just shocked we have so many. Genuinely thought our support was better than that. What eases my mind is that he's an internet warrior and would be too scared to air his views in real life to proper Hearts fans.

Sad and pathetic.

Certainly do. ST holder for many a year.

This is getting tiresome.

I despise Rangers and Celtic far more than Hibs.

Bottom line.

Therefore (and specially this season-end, what with Rangers coming up next season to our division) I really don't want them to win the Cup.

Ergo, if it suits your agenda, I am left with it being said I'd prefer Hibs to win the Cup.

Happy ?

Bottom line.

Therefore (and specially this season-end, what with Rangers coming up next season to our division) I really don't want them to win the Cup.

Ergo, if it suits your agenda, I am left with it being said I'd prefer Hibs to win the Cup.

Happy ?

Troll.

FenderJaguar7

Bottom line.

Happy ?

No.

It doesn't explain the why you would come onto a Hearts forum to troll Hearts fans?

No.

It doesn't explain the why you would come onto a Hearts forum to troll Hearts fans?

Read some of my other 9,400 posts over the last 8-10 years then.

So would it be in the best interests of Hearts if Celtic moved out of Scotland?

Yes.

It would also maybe even be more of a benefit Hibs.

So, just to be perfectly clear, you're a Hibby right?

Read some of my other 9,400 posts over the last 8-10 years then.

Nice to see that you agree that you are indeed a troll.

Is that right?

When Hibs play Rangers in a cup final I am Rangers orientated.

When Hibs Play Celtic in a cup final I am Celtic orientated.

Hope that clears it up for you.

If Hibs play ANYONE in a cup final I am ANYONE orientated.

Don't like the Hibees me. No sirree, not one iota.

:fth:

I never thought I'd see the day when supposedly those that call themselves Hearts supporters will support their local rivals in a cup final, doesn't matter one hoot whether it's Rangers or Celtic or any team, I'd always be rooting for the team playing against Hibs.

3fingersreid

Okay I get you'd prefer to see hibs win the cup more than you would rangers , don't understand why but that's you're choice ,however on a few things you've posted there I feel I should comment on

STF when " saving" hibs from the takeover said he was saving the club for the good people of Leith , no mention of Edinburgh !

Surely singing songs and especially at Tynecastle by the vast majority of hibs fans about a man dying of cancer means they also can also be described as scum?

And if you're referring to bigotry remember when hibs were founded they implemented a Roman Catholic only signing policy , which I'm glad they removed , but they have that stain too :)

Explain why.

Reasonably obvious I would've thought, but anyway.

We would be the 'big' club in the league. We would be winning leagues and cups more often.

Hibs and Aberdeen would also be 'bigger' and I think Hibs would get support from Edinburgh based Celtic fans to an extent. They would adopt them as their wee team. Same colours and similar (to an extent) origins.

Also the differential between the 'big' 2 (3) clubs and the rest of the league would be a lot less than it is between the arse-cheeks and the rest of us. So the league could be even more competitive which should benefit football in general in Scotland.

Pants Shaton

Folk now trying to justify this nonsense on the basis that 'HIBS ARENT EVEN OUR RIVALS NOW'?!?!

It just gets more and more ridiculous by the day.

Here are some more cornettes.

:cornette:

It's equally embarrassing that people think we need Rangers to lose to impede their chances against us in future.

Firstly, winning the cup is hardly likely to earn them mega bucks.

Secondly, we're kidding ourselves if we think we can ever compete financially with a club with 50,000 fans.

That's not to say we can't compete in the league next year but this final will have next to no bearing on that.

We should also quit pretending this isn't Rangers (Newco etc.) - it looks like Rangers, it smells like Rangers, it sounds like Rangers...

Rudolf's Mate

IT appears a lot of our supporters are a bit like Scottish rugby fans.

They enjoy the experience of the game but don't really have a fecking clue what's going on or what it's all about.

Steady! Don't tar me and other decent Jambos with the same brush as those sympathisers :muggy:

Celtic v Hobos final - I wouldn't care who won.

Aarggh!

This is unreal.

I absolutely loathe Celtic but would still want them to beat the Hibs.

It's Hibs in the Scottish Cup ffs. :facepalm:

I'm amazed people can't get that some people just haven't bought into the new pretendy "internet rivalry" between Hibs and Hearts - all that Hobos and Yams nonsense basically - and instead just can't bring themselves to want Rangers to win anything. The Hibs-Hearts rivalry is amplified by social media nonsense, exactly like the so-called "divisions" caused by the independence debate.

In the real world our rivalry with Hibs is more characterised by jokes and wind-ups, e.g. putting a Hearts strip under the new Hibs stand, etc. It's very different from the violence and hatred of the OF rivalry. And we have the upper hand by a mile. I can't see how any Hearts fan would worry about Hibs winning the cup. They'll still have a long way to go to win bragging rights over us. The ONLY way they can ever do that is to beat us by more than 4 goals in a Scottish cup final or win the league. I won't be "supporting" anyone in the final but I'll laugh my arse off if Hibs - the ultimate cup final bottlers - beat Rangers - the most arrogant sporting outfit in the land. Anyone else but Rangers and I'd be looking forward to Hibs doing yet another Hibs (which of course they will making the whole discussion pointless)!

3fingersreid

We would be the 'big' club in the league. We would be winning leagues and cups more often.

Hibs and Aberdeen would also be 'bigger' and I think Hibs would get support from Edinburgh based Celtic fans to an extent. They would adopt them as their wee team. Same colours and similar (to an extent) origins.

Also the differential between the 'big' 2 (3) clubs and the rest of the league would be a lot less than it is between the arse-cheeks and the rest of us. So the league could be even more competitive which should benefit football in general in Scotland.

Why would a celtic supporter suddenly support hibs? would we expect the Edinburgh rangers fans to follow Hearts?

As I thought, total mince.

Why would a celtic supporter suddenly support hibs? would we expect the Edinburgh rangers fans to follow Hearts?

It's unlikely but possible.

You know how these things go sometimes.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The pitiful explanations from the hobo sympathisers make me laugh.

You realise folk don't actually *need* to explain themselves to you? Folk are entitled to their own opinions, settle down & deal with it ffs.

The pitiful explanations from the hobo sympathisers make me laugh.

Suppose it's all about opinions.

Not saying I disagree with yours of course :thumb:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

What? A team called Hibernian identifies with Edinburgh and Scotland?

What a ****ing joke that one is.

What? A team called Hibernian identifies with Edinburgh and Scotland?

What a ******* joke that one is.

Exactly. At the end of the game on Saturday the camera panned onto the vermin. You wouldn't be able to distinguish between them and their big sisters. Scarfs raised aloft, Irish tricolours flying about, vermin *****.

Nucky Thompson

As opposed to a red blue and white one of your choice ?

I would want anyone to beat Hibs in a final, even Celtic

I want the Lochend vermin humped tonight , humped in the final and humped in the play offs.

The Trolls/losers preferring a Vermin win do not understand football and would be

better suited to watching Snooker and Tennis .

I'd flog the lot of you at Half Time ! !

I'm amazed people can't get that some people just haven't bought into the new pretendy "internet rivalry" between Hibs and Hearts - all that Hobos and Yams nonsense basically - and instead just can't bring themselves to want Rangers to win anything. The Hibs-Hearts rivalry is amplified by social media nonsense, exactly like the so-called "divisions" caused by the independence debate.

In the real world our rivalry with Hibs is more characterised by jokes and wind-ups, e.g. putting a Hearts strip under the new Hibs stand, etc. It's very different from the violence and hatred of the OF rivalry. And we have the upper hand by a mile. I can't see how any Hearts fan would worry about Hibs winning the cup. They'll still have a long way to go to win bragging rights over us. The ONLY way they can ever do that is to beat us by more than 4 goals in a Scottish cup final or win the league. I won't be "supporting" anyone in the final but I'll laugh my arse off if Hibs - the ultimate cup final bottlers - beat Rangers - the most arrogant sporting outfit in the land. Anyone else but Rangers and I'd be looking forward to Hibs doing yet another Hibs (which of course they will making the whole discussion pointless)!

Why is this poll anonymous? I thought you could click on the option for these polls and see what muppets have gone Hibs?

Can we not just name the 104 or so idiots then us Hearts fans can put them on ignore.

Son Of Anarchy

Why is this poll anonymous? I thought you could click on the option for these polls and see what muppets have gone Hibs?

Can we not just name the 104 or so idiots then us Hearts fans can put them down.

Just had to ;)

Adam Murray

Aarggh!

This is unreal.

I absolutely loathe Celtic but would still want them to beat the Hibs.

It's Hibs in the Scottish Cup ffs. :facepalm:

This is where I am. Absolutely detest sellik and all they stand for, but would I want them to smash h1b5 in a scottish cup final, you better believe it. 

Archived