If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

With that argument. You mind and purchase a union jack and a blue, red and white scarf for your big day.

I can play that game too.

And you've lost. [emoji14]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With that argument. You mind and purchase a union jack and a blue, red and white scarf for your big day.

I can play that game too.

This absolute dross that any Hearts fan not wanting Hibs to win the SC is therefore a Rangers fan is just pathetic!

This absolute dross that any Hearts fan not wanting Hibs to win the SC is therefore a Rangers fan is just pathetic!

Transpose Hibs and Rangers there, and the same applies.

Nah, only Hearts and Scotland matches for me.

But you'll be cheering on Sevco in the cup final...

No ?

I never want Rangers to win any game ever.

Who said anything about cheering them on, all I've done is answer a simple question of which the OP had asked.

And when I watch the final on TV I'll be hoping that H1b5 are unsuccessful, if you and some other imposters can't understand then that ain't my problem.

Bazzas right boot

This absolute dross that any Hearts fan not wanting Hibs to win the SC is therefore a Rangers fan is just pathetic!

See what it was in response too, it was a apt response.

Bazzas right boot

Transpose Hibs and Rangers there, and the same applies.

The rangers voters can call you a hibs fan, but you can't use their argument against them.

It only works one way....

The rangers voters can call you a hibs fan, but you can't use their argument against them.

Typical of Rangers-oriented people, really.

Bazzas right boot

Anyway, his debate is pointless, it will never be a rangers/ hibs final...

Typical of Rangers-oriented people, really.

Is that right?

When Hibs play Rangers in a cup final I am Rangers orientated.

When Hibs Play Celtic in a cup final I am Celtic orientated.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Maybe because any Hearts fan wanting to see Hibs win the Scottish Cup just does not make sense to sensible Hearts fans.

No ?

I never want Rangers to win any game ever.

Never??

I give you this scenario.

We are one point in front of Celtic at the top of the league.

Rangers play Celtic in the last game - who do you want to win?

Bazzas right boot

Maybe because any Hearts fan wanting to see Hibs win the Scottish Cup just does not make sense to sensible Hearts fans.

I understand.

But maybe, Some of us put Hearts first, and think differently and don't really care what hibs do/ don't do.

Rudolf's Mate

Are some saying a Jambo wanting or cheering Sevco to win is fuelled by more than mere dislike or hatred for Hibs?

FenderJaguar7

Always nice to see a typo when someone is trying to one-up someone on an intellectual basis.

You don't know what "fae the fain" means?

Bazzas right boot

Is that right?

When Hibs play Rangers in a cup final I am Rangers orientated.

When Hibs Play Celtic in a cup final I am Celtic orientated.

Hope that clears it up for you.

When ever another two teams play, I want the best outcome for Hearts, see I'm a Hearts fan first. They're my priority, in this doomsday case, unfortunately its a rangers loss.

Fair enough, but a guy who comes on here posting 'moan the cabbage" at 2.46am Sunday morning is not a hearts fan in my book.

You have got to be joking.

Boak !!!!!!!!

I understand.

But maybe, Some of us put Hearts first, and think differently and don't really care what hibs do/ don't do.

I always put Hearts first.

If you want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup you do indeed think "differently" from the vast majority of Hearts fans.

When ever another two teams play, I want the best outcome for Hearts, see I'm a Hearts fan first. They're my priority, in this doomsday case, unfortunately its a rangers loss.

We are all "Hearts fans first" buddy.

How any Hearts fan can think a Hibs SC win is the "best outcome for Hearts" is warped IMO.

Bazzas right boot

I cannot imagine posting.

"Come on the cabbage"

Boak wretch boak

He he, who typed that for you!

Hope you reach the toilet in time!

Staggered that there is even one single Hearts fan on the planet that would ever, ever want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup. Ever. Beyond my comprehension.

One consolation

Winning the Scottish Cup could be the beginning of the end for them. What else would there be for them?

Pants Shaton

I think it's the opposite.

As petty and childish as it is, football rivalry is football rivalry. I'm an otherwise rational and reasonable guy, but I'm irrational when it comes to football.

On the whole, we lord it over Hibs, not least in reference to their annual failings in the Scottish Cup. It's part of what they are, and for most of us, it's part of what we are too.

I have an, admittedly, paradoxical view of Hearts' perceived football rivals. I dislike Celtic more than I dislike Aberdeen. But if Celtic were playing Aberdeen in a cup final, I would want Aberdeen to lose because I don't want Aberdeen to win trophies. Aberdeen are for me, in several ways, our closest rivals. It's the same with Hibs. I dislike Hibs AND Rangers, but the thought of Hibs winning the cup is worse than the thought of Rangers winning it.

I want Rangers to suffer years of mediocrity. But if they win this cup, it's no big deal to me.

It simply has to be 115 years in a row.

This guy gets it.

Rudolf's Mate

I think it's the opposite.

As petty and childish as it is, football rivalry is football rivalry. I'm an otherwise rational and reasonable guy, but I'm irrational when it comes to football.

On the whole, we lord it over Hibs, not least in reference to their annual failings in the Scottish Cup. It's part of what they are, and for most of us, it's part of what we are too.

I have an, admittedly, paradoxical view of Hearts' perceived football rivals. I dislike Celtic more than I dislike Aberdeen. But if Celtic were playing Aberdeen in a cup final, I would want Aberdeen to lose because I don't want Aberdeen to win trophies. Aberdeen are for me, in several ways, our closest rivals. It's the same with Hibs. I dislike Hibs AND Rangers, but the thought of Hibs winning the cup is worse than the thought of Rangers winning it.

I want Rangers to suffer years of mediocrity. But if they win this cup, it's no big deal to me.

It simply has to be 115 years in a row.

Nailed it BB!

One consolation

Winning the Scottish Cup could be the beginning of the end for them. What else would there be for them?

:qqb006:

I always put Hearts first.

If you want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup you do indeed think "differently" from the vast majority of Hearts fans.

Which in turn questions his club allegiance.

How any Hearts fan can think a Hibs SC win is the "best outcome for Hearts" is warped IMO.

Seems there are plenty of them.

I'm just imagining the few that when the final whistle is blown and the unimaginable occurs they'll go Yasssssssss, well done in the interest of Hearts.

Anyone who is daft enough to do this should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm just imagining the few that when the final whistle is blown and the unimaginable occurs they'll go Yasssssssss, well done in the interest of Hearts.

"Thank **** the new Huns didn't win it" will be my reaction.

We are talking about supporters of a club that the vast majority of where happy if we had closed for good, so why the he'll should we want success for them beggars belief.

Never??

I give you this scenario.

We are one point in front of Celtic at the top of the league.

Rangers play Celtic in the last game - who do you want to win?

Still waiting on your reply Jambovambo...............

"Thank **** the new Huns didn't win it" will be my reaction.

So you'll be happy that Hibs won.

Charlatan.

I want Hibs to lose every match they play unless it benefits Hearts league position to win a match.

Now if you don't understand that then poor you.

Desperately don't want Hibs to win it because they are our city rivals and some of them wanted us killed off.

Desperately don't want Rangers to win it because they are a vile, disgusting bigoted club with arrogant, vile supporters and a fawning media behind them.

In short, I don't give a shiny shite who wins but my day won't be ruined either way because I support Hearts and they aren't playing!

We are talking about supporters of a club that the vast majority of were happy if we had closed for good, so why the he'll should we want success for them beggars belief.

Typo corrected.

I think the Hibs sympathisers on here aka 'supposed' Jambos are under the impression that wanting Rangers to win means decking out in Blue, Red and White, singing the Sash, FTP and jumping up and down everytime they touch the ball

:facepalm:

I think the Hibs sympathisers on here aka 'supposed' Jambos are under the impression that wanting Rangers to win means decking out in Blue, Red and White, singing the Sash, FTP and jumping up and down everytime they touch the ball

:facepalm:

Couldn't agree more [emoji106]

Still waiting on your reply Jambovambo...............

Sorry.

Fair point.

I have to descope "never" to "never minus one scenario". 

Desperately don't want Hibs to win it because they are our city rivals and some of them wanted us killed off.

Desperately don't want Rangers to win it because they are a vile, disgusting bigoted club with arrogant, vile supporters and a fawning media behind them.

In short, I don't give a shiny shite who wins but my day won't be ruined either way because I support Hearts and they aren't playing!

Davie you are correct in your assessment of Hibs and Rangers -

but because thousands of bitter Hibs fans "wanted Hearts killed off" I do NOT want them winning the Cup "because I support Hearts"

Geoff Kilpatrick

I wonder how many of our vermin sympathisers would want them to win had Celtic won the other semi?

I wonder how many of our vermin sympathisers would want them to win had Celtic won the other semi?

Celtic v Hobos final - I wouldn't care who won.

FenderJaguar7

Celtic v Hobos final - I wouldn't care who won.

Love how you're admitting being a vermin sympathiser!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Son Of Anarchy

I am reaching the conclusion he is just taking the piss TBH.

We're on page 19 so I'd expect numerous posters are.

FenderJaguar7

:107years: :107hobo: :105years: :110:

When we going to update these???

:114:

That'll do for now.

Folk now trying to justify this nonsense on the basis that 'HIBS ARENT EVEN OUR RIVALS NOW'?!?!

It just gets more and more ridiculous by the day.

Here are some more cornettes.

:cornette:

Archived