US Elections 2016

JamboX2

No.

You take the high ground with niblick in your condescending manner.

Id like to know where you get your news from.

What makes yours more reliable than his.

Please if you are able to answer my ridiculous question.

I do research from all sources and I'm able to sort out the wheat from the chaff because I'm intelligent and open minded.

I will continue to talk down to Nibs until he admits he gets all his thoughts from crackpots and fake news websites to suit his twisted agenda.

I see the poor wee soul still hasn't answered me or maybe you are doing his bidding now Jake?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

Oh i see and intelligent people voted for clinton because?

Do tell.....

They don't wear tin foil turbans or pillowcases. Edited by aussieh

Id like to know which media news i should believe as i am a thick brexit voter.(who loves moaning).

Should i believe any media that is wholly owned by no more than 10 people.

Do i put my trust in the bbc?

Id like to know which media news i should believe as i am a thick brexit voter.(who loves moaning).

Or you could read a wide variety of sources and draw your own conclusions eh? Or is that too radical a thought for you?

Wrong thread.

On the bevy, Jake?

I do research from all sources and I'm able to sort out the wheat from the chaff because I'm intelligent and open minded.

I will continue to talk down to Nibs until he admits he gets all his thoughts from crackpots and fake news websites to suit his twisted agenda.

I see the poor wee soul still hasn't answered me or maybe you are doing his bidding now Jake?

Im not doing anyones bidding.

So these sources can you name any that are not part of a media empire?

I take it you are content that there is absolutely no substance to the pizzagate story.

And do you believe the russians won trump the elections.

I take it you are content that there is absolutely no substance to the pizzagate story.

:facepalm:

Question marks help if you're asking questions.

Yes I'm 100% positive pizzagate is bollocks. Do you think it actually happened?

Of course Russia didn't win the election for Trump but they certainly tried to influence it.

Stop getting yourself all tied up with this media empire nonsense and listen to a wide range of thoughts.

Your getting a wee bit tinfoil wearer Jake.

Wrong thread.

On the bevy, Jake?

Actually not .

It seems anyone deviating from voting for liberal left or whatever has to wear pointy hats or in my case a racist.

If you deviate from the liberal line your a russkie racist little englander whos a bit thick.

No im not drinking aussie.

Ive noticed you're quite rude to me lately.

alwaysthereinspirit

They don't wear tin foil turbans or pillowcases.

What number, percentage wise out of the 61,000,000 votes cast for Trump would be in this group you describe? Honest answer.

Of course Russia didn't win the election for Trump but they certainly tried to influence it.

Stop getting yourself all tied up with this media empire nonsense and listen to a wide range of thoughts.

Really ?

So im wrong then .

The worlds media news is not owned by 10 people ? And if i read and watch most of that i will learn the truth.

I give you an example Murdoch.

You do remember his papers at their most influential?

Have you seen how many news channels he has.

As for pizzagate.

I really have no idea .

There are serious questions to be asked about the conduct of people on clintons team.

Not least the cover ups that have went on.

Im immediately reminded of media police and political cover ups in this country regarding paedophilia.

So lets just make a list.

You're a russkie racist kkk little englander thick bigot if your vote didnt reflect the neo liberal view.

Oh and if you're scottish you self loathe.

Thats bound to win back the voters.

What number, percentage wise out of the 61,000,000 votes cast for Trump would be in this group you describe? Honest answer.

100%

Really ?

So im wrong then .

The worlds media news is not owned by 10 people ? And if i read and watch most of that i will learn the truth.

I give you an example Murdoch.

You do remember his papers at their most influential?

Have you seen how many news channels he has.

As for pizzagate.

I really have no idea .

There are serious questions to be asked about the conduct of people on clintons team.

Not least the cover ups that have went on.

Im immediately reminded of media police and political cover ups in this country regarding paedophilia.

Jake. You aren't getting it are you.

Read a wide and various collection of sources whether they be news outlets or the ****ing Beano and draw your own conclusions sunshine.

What I'm saying is Nibs only quotes from proven conspiracy theorists and fake news.

One day he might pop back up and answer that accusation. Until then I'm out.

Jake. You aren't getting it are you.

Read a wide and various collection of sources whether they be news outlets or the ******* Beano and draw your own conclusions sunshine.

What I'm saying is Nibs only quotes from proven conspiracy theorists and fake news.

One day he might pop back up and answer that accusation. Until then I'm out.

Dont worry i get it.

Seymour M Hersh

I think the FBI had a bigger impact than the Russians and they didn't win it for true either although it probably assisted in dropping Clinton's popularity rating from 19% to 13% prior to the election. Consider the campaign of Jill Stein, the Green presidential candidate, to recount votes in the states that swung it for Trump on the rather rude assumption that because he won he must have cheated. Trump won Wisconsin by a margin of about 27,000 votes; Stein got 30,000 votes there. Trump took Michigan by 11,000; Stein got 50,000. So there are at least two states that arguably were lost not because of a conspiracy by the Right but because of divisions on the Left. It was an old-fashioned political ******-up.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Francis Albert

Got to laugh at claims made from CIA sources.

They themselves masters of rigging elections in every continent through mis information terror money etc.

Does anyone actually believe the CIA would allow a russian plant in the white house ?

That so called journalists from established newspapers are printing this without any facts or hard evidence is as ridiculous as any so called fake news.

Whos telling the truth.

No one probably.

It must be close to the ultimate irony. The CIA, and Americans generally, complaining about possible foreign interference in American elections. When interference in others' elections has been a core American policy since WW2 and before (including overthrowing democratically elected governments when their interference didn't work).

But Americans and irony ... hey.

Edited by Francis Albert

It must be close to the ultimate irony. The CIA, and Americans generally, complaining about possible foreign interference in American elections. When interference in others' elections has been a core American policy since WW2 and before (including overthrowing democratically elected governments when their interference didn't work).

Entirely fair point. But let's face it, plenty complain when the US interferes elsewhere. Plenty also complain when Russia interferes. Probably up to the Americans themselves to complain at apparent Russian meddling in US elections...as I'm not sure many others will be rushing in to complain on their behalf!

Francis Albert

Entirely fair point. But let's face it, plenty complain when the US interferes elsewhere. Plenty also complain when Russia interferes. Probably up to the Americans themselves to complain at apparent Russian meddling in US elections...as I'm not sure many others will be rushing in to complain on their behalf!

Fair enough. But let's not us non-Americans get on their moral high ground. Especially since the allegations are far from proven.

Riddley Walker

It must be close to the ultimate irony. The CIA, and Americans generally, complaining about possible foreign interference in American elections. When interference in others' elections has been a core American policy since WW2 and before (including overthrowing democratically elected governments when their interference didn't work).

You're obviously completely correct. The US have had an interventionist policy across the world ranging from open interference to not so open. Yet of course they are still going to. and I suppose have a right to, if someone does it to them.

Morals and non-hypocrisy doesn't really feature in high-level politics, anywhere.

Riddley Walker

I'd also add that this could be entirely fabricated by the CIA and FBI for propaganda purposes. We probably won't know for sure either way for a long time.

Fair enough. But let's not us non-Americans get on their moral high ground. Especially since the allegations are far from proven.

I'd also add that this could be entirely fabricated by the CIA and FBI for propaganda purposes. We probably won't know for sure either way for a long time.

You're of course entirely correct about us not having the moral high ground.  On the other hand, it's rather blindingly obvious that the Russians meddled in the election (what, did John Podesta just upload his email to Wikileaks on his own?), and that they were pretty clearly trying to help Trump (if for no other reason than they'd much rather have his version of Syria policy than Clinton's) but it's not at all clear that that meddling was even a top 10 reason for Clinton losing.

Regardless, it's a perfectly valid line of inquiry to investigate exactly how the Russians meddled in the election and to be concerned if they did.  Trump's tantrums about this are just one more ridiculously unpresidential behavior on his part.

There is of course exactly 0% chance that a Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee led by Richard Burr (who was in real danger when Clinton was 10 points ahead) investigates this and somehow decides to give the election to Clinton.  Mostly it's clear that Senate Republicans are already tired of Trump's bullying and this is a way of putting a leash on him.  If it starts to look really bad for Trump, they'll just impeach him and put Pence in office.

Seymour M Hersh

Tillerson to be confirmed today. Absolutely remarkable.

Time will tell just how remarkable. He does seem to be bringing in people who can get deals done as opposed to Obama's flowery rhetoric than achieved virtually nothing (apart from a lessening of US influence abroad, a shambolic situation in Syria and an emboldened Russia).  As Mrs Thatcher once said the trouble with todays politicians is they make a speech and they think they have achieved something. They haven't they've just made a speech.

alwaysthereinspirit

You're of course entirely correct about us not having the moral high ground.  On the other hand, it's rather blindingly obvious that the Russians meddled in the election (what, did John Podesta just upload his email to Wikileaks on his own?), and that they were pretty clearly trying to help Trump (if for no other reason than they'd much rather have his version of Syria policy than Clinton's) but it's not at all clear that that meddling was even a top 10 reason for Clinton losing.

Regardless, it's a perfectly valid line of inquiry to investigate exactly how the Russians meddled in the election and to be concerned if they did.  Trump's tantrums about this are just one more ridiculously unpresidential behavior on his part.

There is of course exactly 0% chance that a Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee led by Richard Burr (who was in real danger when Clinton was 10 points ahead) investigates this and somehow decides to give the election to Clinton.  Mostly it's clear that Senate Republicans are already tired of Trump's bullying and this is a way of putting a leash on him.  If it starts to look really bad for Trump, they'll just impeach him and put Pence in office.

"they'll just impeach him"

Really? they'll just impeach him. For real? 

What is that like a weekend kind of thing. Friday Trump, Monday Pence.

Really? they'll just impeach him. For real? 

What is that like a weekend kind of thing. Friday Trump, Monday Pence.

There was a key modifier before that statement.  What I had in mind was some kind of evidence that Trump had actively collaborated with Russia in meddling in the election, which for anyone who knows anything about US history, is pretty well established as an impeachable offense.

Please remember that trolling is against board rules.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I'm sure it's been talked about elsewhere in the thread but i can't be bothered going all the way through.  Forgetting all his appointments, some of whom may be inspired, some of whom are just a little bit crazy and some are terrifying.  What is worrying me most is that the man who is about to be one of the most powerful men in the world spends his time having fights on twitter with the likes of SNL, Boeing, and a Trade Union guy in Indiana.  I mean ffs, i know he's not a politician by trade but it's just embarrassing that this is how he behaves towards those that he disagrees with.  

I'm sure it's been talked about elsewhere in the thread but i can't be bothered going all the way through. Forgetting all his appointments, some of whom may be inspired, some of whom are just a little bit crazy and some are terrifying. What is worrying me most is that the man who is about to be one of the most powerful men in the world spends his time having fights on twitter with the likes of SNL, Boeing, and a Trade Union guy in Indiana. I mean ffs, i know he's not a politician by trade but it's just embarrassing that this is how he behaves towards those that he disagrees with.

Indeed. And for someone as such an anti-establishment, working man's hero, it's really surprising to see appointments from the upper echelons of Goldman, Exxon...

Craig Gordons Gloves

Indeed. And for someone as such an anti-establishment, working man's hero, it's really surprising to see appointments from the upper echelons of Goldman, Exxon...

Whole ton of swamp draining going on right there.....

Deary fekin me

Tell us all about Pizzagate Nibs. You know that " fake news " that you were alluding to as factual on here. That thing I asked you to front up with on a number of occasions but ignored me.

You really are wired to the moon pal.

Show me where I mention Pizzagate. You have mentioned it all over here. You even started a new thread about it just to push your fake news agenda.

You have no idea where I get my information from so you are claiming you know something about something you know nothing about, as usual. I am with the growing majority that know the MSM are fake.

Like you (so you say), I also gleam my information from many divers sources. Are you telling us that it's ok for yourself to go on a divers array of news outlets to try and gleam the truth but that you and your ilk can tell us what is appropriate for us to go look at? Right there, as well as a multitude of other ways, is where you fall flat on your face and are left with no credibility whatsoever. 

Nothing has changed in respect to where people are getting their information from. What has changed is that people saw right threw the MSM fake news and Trump won. Now we are being told that it was all the fault of fake news and it should be shut down. Who is telling us this? It is the very people that lost. Do you really want us to believe that taking away peoples choice by those that are pushing this does not stink? What the MSM and those on line that are pushing this are attempting to do is censor what people chose to believe that led to them loosing. That should have everyone looking at where these people are coming from and why they want to ban dissenting voices.

I believe what the MSM and the shills tell me as much as I believe the Sun understands and the Daily Record telling me a Record sores tells them.

Have you come across one thing that shows the Russians had anything to do with hacking or fixing the American elections? Because going by how hard this it being pushed there has to be a mountain of evidence, no? None? Who is giving us fake news? This is very dangerous and way beyond what you are trying to distract towards, so lets not pretend otherwise.

We know that the WikiLeaks are for real. What do they say to you concerning the collusion between the Clinton campaign and the MSM, or would you rather get back to posting lies and cowardly gibes?     

alwaysthereinspirit

There was a key modifier before that statement.  What I had in mind was some kind of evidence that Trump had actively collaborated with Russia in meddling in the election, which for anyone who knows anything about US history, is pretty well established as an impeachable offense.

Please remember that trolling is against board rules.

The election is over. Get over yourself. Get on with your life. At least give him the time to **** it up before you hang him. Most people would want their newly elected President to be the best President ever. You on the other hand just want to score brownie points.

You've got to be trolling with that effort.

Half of America refused to accept Obama for 8 years, FFS.

Id say u were confusing Republican partisan obstructive party politics with the actual people. Obama won with the same supposed racists that went Trump cos he put the yards in come election time. Hilary's strategy was to call half of the people outside the met bubble deplorables and stand by as the Dems chose to get enraged over pivotal social justice issues as transgenders having access to bogs of their choosing. Edited by elvoys

No he did not.

Meanwhile in the real world, Clinton is under investigation by the FBI, again. This time the corruption was not enough to counteract the enormity of the alternative of not doing as they were told. Make no mistake, they did not want to do what they have had to do.

What was it that broke the camels back? Something the NYPD found among the 600,000 emails between Clinton Abedin Weiner and others has sickened them and it has everything to do with Clinton.

One or two emails released today by WikiLeaks has everyone that is looking, putting them together with what has been leaked about what is in those Weiner emails.

That's where you alluded to Pizzagate you fruit loop.

I know, you know it and everybody else knows it.

Infowars and WikiLeaks are not balanced sources of information in isolation.

Any other questions you have asked me are now irrelevant. Goodbye you strange strange person.

That's where you alluded to Pizzagate you fruit loop.

I know, you know it and everybody else knows it.

Infowars and WikiLeaks are not balanced sources of information in isolation.

Any other questions you have asked me are now irrelevant. Goodbye you strange strange person.

Fruit loop? Really? Not once, but twice a strange person?

What a juvenile tantrum and a poor attempt at covering up your lack of knowledge as well as having, I've been found out, written all over it.

I am discussing WikiLeaks there. Show me one WikiLeaks email that mentions any pizza shops let alone the one that has been brought to everyone's attention on here, by you.

Apart from everything else, it would seam that once again, what you claim to know, you don't, and the only question I would be asking you would be to back up your made up lies.

While I'm here, I may as well add this. Here is the MSM self loathing and when he says at the end, by the way, this is why you are going out of business, he is wright, they have been sussed.

Fruit loop...yep....thats 3 times now. If this wasn't a family forum I will call you a whole lot worse.

Don't worry out paths will never cross again as I think you genuinely need help and I'm not the person to give it to you.

As they say..on the highways and byways......

The election is over. Get over yourself. Get on with your life. At least give him the time to **** it up before you hang him. Most people would want their newly elected President to be the best President ever. You on the other hand just want to score brownie points.

What an odd line of posts. The comment you were replying to wasn't even particularly anti-Trump or scoring points.  It was speculating on how the Russian hacking investigation will play out in Congress.

It's almost as if you have nothing to say, and are just posting for no reason other than to try to stir up trouble.

alwaysthereinspirit

What an odd line of posts. The comment you were replying to wasn't even particularly anti-Trump or scoring points.  It was speculating on how the Russian hacking investigation will play out in Congress.

It's almost as if you have nothing to say, and are just posting for no reason other than to try to stir up trouble.

There was no speculating on how the Russian hacking investigation would play out in Congress on your original post (#3067)

In fact there in no mention of Congress. You do however mention there being "of course exactly 0% chance that a Republican controlled Senate intelligence Committee investigates this"

Cant you just put me on ignore?

There was no speculating on how the Russian hacking investigation would play out in Congress on your original post (#3067)

In fact there in no mention of Congress. You do however mention there being "of course exactly 0% chance that a Republican controlled Senate intelligence Committee investigates this"

Cant you just put me on ignore?

Why must you always edit out parts of my posts, thereby changing the meaning of them?

Following the part you quoted, there was this: "and somehow decides to give the election to Clinton."

The Senate will investigate this.  (The Senate is part of Congress, if you're not aware.)  They may even find something.  They won't decide to give the Presidency to Clinton.  So any freaking out by Republicans is completely unwarranted. If there's anything they should freak out about, it's the very small chance that the Electoral College decides to dump Trump, which, much to my dismay in most instances, would be perfectly legal and constitutional.

On the other hand, the fact that the Senate is going forward with the investigation could mean that the Congressional GOP sees this as a chance to knock Trump back on his heels a bit and get control of the agenda.  For me, picking between Trump vs. Congressional GOP as to who will have the most influence in Washington is a little like deciding which venomous snake I want to be bitten by, but it's at least morbidly fascinating to watch.

You know what's utterly mental when you think about it?

Donald Trump's mum, Mary Anne MacLeod, was a native gaelic speaker from the Isle of Lewis. Her second language was English, she was as Scottish as it gets.

And no one's proudly proclaiming that a half Scottish guy is about to become the most powerful man on the planet! You'd think at least some scottish people would be ******-a-hoop about it.

Is it because he's SUCH a divisive figure, such an enormous tit (no matter what side you're on, surely we can all agree he's an utter buffoon!) that no one wants the association?

You know what's utterly mental when you think about it?

Donald Trump's mum, Mary Anne MacLeod, was a native gaelic speaker from the Isle of Lewis. Her second language was English, she was as Scottish as it gets.

And no one's proudly proclaiming that a half Scottish guy is about to become the most powerful man on the planet! You'd think at least some scottish people would be ******-a-hoop about it.

Is it because he's SUCH a divisive figure, such an enormous tit (no matter what side you're on, surely we can all agree he's an utter buffoon!) that no one wants the association?

He doesn't suit the narrative .

An independent Scotland would need people of trumps ilk.

Does anyone know Trumps views if any on an independent Scotland?

He doesn't suit the narrative .

An independent Scotland would need people of trumps ilk.

Does anyone know Trumps views if any on an independent Scotland?

What narrative. A billionaire friend of the big business and politicians, but yeah he's the anti establishment, Jake.

Look at the shiny, shiny.

His view on Scotland, one big golf course.