US Elections 2016

JamboX2

Yeah, Joe Arpaio isn't just some yahoo!

Oh, wait...

Arpaio has been accused of various types of misconduct, including abuse of power, misuse of funds, failure to investigate sex crimes, improper clearance of cases, unlawful enforcement of immigration laws, and election law violations. A Federal court monitor was appointed to oversee his office's operations because of complaints of racial profiling. The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Arpaio oversaw the worst pattern of racial profiling in US history, and subsequently filed suit against him for unlawful discriminatory police conduct.[2]

As of September 2015, cases involving Arpaio or his office have cost Maricopa County taxpayers $142 million in legal expenses, settlements, and court awards.[1] In October 2016, Federal prosecutors charged Arpaio with criminal contempt of court, saying he willfully defied a judge?s orders to stop targeting Latinos ? including citizens and legal immigrants ? in traffic stops and other law enforcement efforts, behavior the judge said showed a pattern of discriminatory policing.

Mind you, as he can prove it there'll be a court case any minute vindicating him. I reckon we should hold our breath while we wait

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

Did you watch it? I know you didn't because the things you go on about are all made clear in the video of the press conference I left to enlighten. Why not watch it instead of coming on with admittedly very limited, if any, knowledge and wildly speculating. Do you really think you can use common cense without knowing a thing about it to come to the right conclusions?  

Some years ago, around about six or seven, when there were murmurings about Obamas true identity and his past, there was demands to see Obamas birth certificate so the White House, that's the White House,  released a birth certificate purported to be Obamas and strait and people started to say it was fake. This was mid 2011.

Sheriff Arpaio and his cold case squad, as in the police and not some bunch of yahoo, were asked to have a look at it so as to put an end to the rumors and prove it's authenticity. These people got back and said that they were sorry but they could not say it was authentic because they had found it to be a fake.

The MSM rounded on them and lied threw their teeth as well as carrying out one of the most disgusting smear campaigns against the police and anyone else that had anything to do with it. 

Here is the press conference from 2012 with Sheriff Arpaio and others. They, amongst other things, call out the MSM, in no uncertain terms, for their disgusting attacks.

What happened next was that the people that did the investigation and were demonized in a disgusting manner by a full on assault by the MSM decided to quietly keep digging and came up with the original birth certificate that was used to make the forgery. BOOM.

They then asked the best experts from around the world to have a look and to a man they all got back with the same answer. It is not even a good forgery. It's a no brainer, it's fake.

Those are the facts and to answer your question about the point of it all and what does it matter. You will not come across the answer to this question by jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts.

I managed 22 mins of the video and there was nothing in that time which proved anything beyond any doubt in my mind.

You believe the birth certificate to be fake, so therefore anything which you read or see which supports your view point is therefore the truth in your mind, on the other hand people who either are more skeptical or don't believe it will form a differing view point from yours, but you come across in your posts that your view point is the truth and everybody else is wrong, which is rather condescending in my opinion.

You say it's not even a good forgery, so in effect what your saying is that with the entire US government machine at his disposal, Obama couldn't produce even a second rate forgery.

Anyway moving on, I don't know what the system is in the US or Canada but here in Scotland any member of the public could view Obama's birth certificate if he had been born in Scotland that is, I trust you can't do this in the States, because if you could, somebody would have done it by now, if it were possible, which is a pity as this would have been proved conclusively one way or the other years ago.

However if Sheriff Arpaio is so convinced that a crime has been committed, then why doesn't he obtain a court order, ordering the Hawaiian records office to let him or his representatives view and or take photo's of the original birth entry as written in the registrar's book.

Just because you haven't seen any proof doesn't mean that there isn't any.

The CIA and the FBI have both announced that the Russians interfered in the election.  Do you seriously think that they would make such an announcement if they haven't seen evidence?  Are you suggesting that this is some kind of conspiracy?

Yes. That is exacly what I am suggesting and believe me there are millions of others that see it the same way, as in, it is so far removed from a bunch of tinfoil wairing nutjobs dilusions. This is not something hatched from somons basement. There is an all out assault on everything Trump by those that are loosing power. The slight of hand that is going on is not looking good and can only lead to one thing. The only question is. will it be confined to the USA. Bad times. I hear it said that brexit and the American election are very simmeler but they are a million miles apart. One is a set back but they are still in powrand the other they have lost all power,if you are simply going by their reaction going by thei

Oh, wait...

Mind you, as he can prove it there'll be a court case any minute vindicating him. I reckon we should hold our breath while we wait

Is the document fake. that is

Oh, wait...

Is the document that the White House put out as Obamas birth certificate a fake or has everyone that has checked it out (including a well renowned and top of his field in the world expert, along with all the other experts, got it wrong.  Where are the experts that go into any depth about telling us why, what they are telling us, is wrong? Are there any?

I managed 22 mins of the video and there was nothing in that time which proved anything beyond any doubt in my mind.

You believe the birth certificate to be fake, so therefore anything which you read or see which supports your view point is therefore the truth in your mind, on the other hand people who either are more skeptical or don't believe it will form a differing view point from yours, but you come across in your posts that your view point is the truth and everybody else is wrong, which is rather condescending in my opinion.

?22mins? Again, in missing the rest you are missing a great deal and as for the rest of what you say. I have had a good look and there is not much other than what the experts are saying. I find that very telling. I believe the experts.

You say it's not even a good forgery, so in effect what your saying is that with the entire US government machine at his disposal, Obama couldn't produce even a second rate forgery.

?Yep, that is what I am saying They ****** up. Delegating can be problematic sometimes don't you think.? As for you saying that it is I that is saying this i'm sure you misspoke and meant the experts.

Anyway moving on, I don't know what the system is in the US or Canada but here in Scotland any member of the public could view Obama's birth certificate if he had been born in Scotland that is, I trust you can't do this in the States, because if you could, somebody would have done it by now, if it were possible, which is a pity as this would have been proved conclusively one way or the other years ago.

However if Sheriff Arpaio is so convinced that a crime has been committed, then why doesn't he obtain a court order, ordering the Hawaiian records office to let him or his representatives view and or take photo's of the original birth entry as written in the registrar's book

?You tell us you don't know and ask questions after dismissing, out of hand, experts from around the world? Why

Edited by niblick1874

I'm sorry but I'm not having it that a suspected hack of emails had any effect on the voting. Oh and the CIA doing the same thing and worse probably was rhetorical.

Good post.

And I still can't quite believe that the USA of all the countries in the world is protesting about the allegation that a country interfered in another country's election.

Hillary lost because, from a very winnable position, she conducted a disastrously bad campaign. Trump didn't need the Russians' assistance.

Probably all of the following are true at this point based on evidence.  They are not contradictory:

- Russia hacked the email of the DNC. The firm that investigated the hacking, Crowdstrike, is among the most highly regarded in the security industry, and they have said publicly that they caught Russian hackers in the act.  (Yes, it's possible there's a grand payoff scheme going on, but that would be very counter to Crowdstrike's existing reputation.)

- Russia preferred Trump to win the election, for multiple reasons, including his being more willing to walk away from Syria.

- Trump publicly called for the Russians to intervene.  Whether this influenced their decision, who knows, but it was bad form.

- Clinton should have been able to win the election even with the meddling from the FBI, Congress's Benghazi/email nonsense, and the Russians meddling in the DNC.  What state party people are saying about the way the Clinton campaign handled the midwestern states is incredibly depressing and shows they learned all the wrong lessons from Obama's successes in field organizing.  (I'm madder about this than anything else.)

- If it weren't for the FBI's incredibly poorly timed (or well timed, if they were being actively malicious) interventions in the elections, Clinton still would have probably won.

- The US meddles in elections around the world.  Russia has decided to meddle in the US's election.  Neither of these things are good.

- The US not only perfectly within its rights to try to keep Putin's Russia from meddling in the election, but it's absolutely necessary in order to try to preserve any integrity of the elections.

- Many elections in the US in the past, including Presidential elections, have been tainted by meddling.

- Americans should still be mad about any meddling in elections and should investigate it.

Probably all of the following are true at this point based on evidence.  They are not contradictory:

- Russia hacked the email of the DNC. The firm that investigated the hacking, Crowdstrike, is among the most highly regarded in the security industry, and they have said publicly that they caught Russian hackers in the act.  (Yes, it's possible there's a grand payoff scheme going on, but that would be very counter to Crowdstrike's existing reputation.)

- Russia preferred Trump to win the election, for multiple reasons, including his being more willing to walk away from Syria.

- Trump publicly called for the Russians to intervene.  Whether this influenced their decision, who knows, but it was bad form.

- Clinton should have been able to win the election even with the meddling from the FBI, Congress's Benghazi/email nonsense, and the Russians meddling in the DNC.  What state party people are saying about the way the Clinton campaign handled the midwestern states is incredibly depressing and shows they learned all the wrong lessons from Obama's successes in field organizing.  (I'm madder about this than anything else.)

- If it weren't for the FBI's incredibly poorly timed (or well timed, if they were being actively malicious) interventions in the elections, Clinton still would have probably won.

- The US meddles in elections around the world.  Russia has decided to meddle in the US's election.  Neither of these things are good.

- The US not only perfectly within its rights to try to keep Putin's Russia from meddling in the election, but it's absolutely necessary in order to try to preserve any integrity of the elections.

- Many elections in the US in the past, including Presidential elections, have been tainted by meddling.

- Americans should still be mad about any meddling in elections and should investigate it.

Seems reasonable in many ways but not when you actually know what has happened as this guy does.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/

Seems reasonable in many ways but not when you actually know what has happened as this guy does.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/

This is Crowdstrike's public release of what they found.  I have no idea who Craig Murray is. I know who Crowdstrike is.

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

I don't expect my personal endorsement to mollify the tinfoil hatters in the crowd, but there it is.

Also, giving that Craig Murray article a re-read, it doesn't make any sense.  He says there's conflict between the CIA and the FBI on this.  While infighting between US intelligence agencies is so common as to be cliche, both agencies have publicly said they are in 100% agreement about Russia's involvement.

So this guy is talking shite.

Edited by Ugly American

Just because you haven't seen any proof doesn't mean that there isn't any.

The CIA and the FBI have both announced that the Russians interfered in the election.  Do you seriously think that they would make such an announcement if they haven't seen evidence?  Are you suggesting that this is some kind of conspiracy?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Everything is pointing to them, by hook or by crook, making sure that they hold on to power.  Bad times. 

Edited by niblick1874

niblick1874, do you honestly expect people to wade through literally hours of nonsense spouted by someone that has his own 'Controversies' page on Wikipedia? It's worth noting that some of the 'Controversies' relating to the agency he works for involve racial profiling.

This is even worse than the crap posted in the UFO thread.

Damning! Why anyone would take this at face value and just believe it is insane.

They don't have to be insane.

They can also be fantasists with really limited analytical abilities.

Also, giving that Craig Murray article a re-read, it doesn't make any sense.  He says there's conflict between the CIA and the FBI on this.  While infighting between US intelligence agencies is so common as to be cliche, both agencies have publicly said they are in 100% agreement about Russia's involvement.

I think the agreement is recent and there is bound to be disagreement in all the various layers of the many U.S. security orgs. Nevertheless Murray is logical and credible and he claims to have met the people who leaked. If you don't believe him fine but he has done the crowdstrike thing already https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/russian-bear-uses-keyboard/

I prefer Murray's reasoning and first hand evidence to the so very convenient posturings of the CIA and FBI.

Francis Albert

Not much I disagree with there.

But I'd just like a bit more balance about countries interference in other countries elections ... or indeed about countries interference in other countries full stop.

This is Crowdstrike's public release of what they found.  I have no idea who Craig Murray is. I know who Crowdstrike is.

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

I don't expect my personal endorsement to mollify the tinfoil hatters in the crowd, but there it is.

Craig Murray is the U.K. ambassador who leaked the U.Ks  involvement in "extraordinary rendition" He lost his job and had Assange style sexual misconduct charges levelled at him. For some time the U.K. and U.S. security services denied extraordinary rendition but Murray leaked the foreign office memos showing the U.k. govt Jack Straw in particular, to be intimately involved. Released prisoners also supported Murray's claims. Nevertheless I wouldn't expect neocon believers to accept this account of events and value the courage of Murray, but there it is.

?22mins? Again, in missing the rest you are missing a great deal and as for the rest of what you say. I have had a good look and there is not much other than what the experts are saying. I find that very telling. I believe the experts.

Believe me, 22 mins was quite enough, however I'll watch it in full, if that'll make you happy.

?Yep, that is what I am saying They ****** up. Delegating can be problematic sometimes don't you think.? As for you saying that it is I that is saying this i'm sure you misspoke and meant the experts.

?You tell us you don't know and ask questions after dismissing, out of hand, experts from around the world? Why

You could have 2 experts from the same discipline standing side by side, who will vigorously disagree with each other, try and don't get to hung up on the word or opinions of 'experts', they can be wrong, sometimes.

Like I said, if Sheriff Arpaio thinks he has a case, put it in front of a judge, get a court order, ordering the Hawaiian records office to release Obama's birth certificate, that way the whole World will know for sure, one way or another. 

Craig Murray is the U.K. ambassador who leaked the U.Ks  involvement in "extraordinary rendition" He lost his job and had Assange style sexual misconduct charges levelled at him. For some time the U.K. and U.S. security services denied extraordinary rendition but Murray leaked the foreign office memos showing the U.k. govt Jack Straw in particular, to be intimately involved. Released prisoners also supported Murray's claims. Nevertheless I wouldn't expect neocon believers to accept this account of events and value the courage of Murray, but there it is.

Thank you, I didn't know that about him.

Please do not call me a mother****ing neocon. Thank you.

Not much I disagree with there.

But I'd just like a bit more balance about countries interference in other countries elections ... or indeed about countries interference in other countries full stop.

Indeed. I worry that we're going to have much more covert and overt imperialism from the US in the near future under Trump, particularly if Flynn and Bolton are the ones in charge.  Obama wasn't remotely perfect in all of that, but he showed more foreign policy restraint than any other President since Carter.  

Thank you, I didn't know that about him.

Please do not call me a mother******* neocon. Thank you.

I wasn't. I was just testing, just in case!

Yes. That is exacly what I am suggesting and believe me there are millions of others that see it the same way, as in, it is so far removed from a bunch of tinfoil wairing nutjobs dilusions. This is not something hatched from somons basement. There is an all out assault on everything Trump by those that are loosing power. The slight of hand that is going on is not looking good and can only lead to one thing. The only question is. will it be confined to the USA. Bad times. I hear it said that brexit and the American election are very simmeler but they are a million miles apart. One is a set back but they are still in powrand the other they have lost all power,if you are simply going by their reaction going by thei

Is the document fake. that is

Is the document that the White House put out as Obamas birth certificate a fake or has everyone that has checked it out (including a well renowned and top of his field in the world expert, along with all the other experts, got it wrong. Where are the experts that go into any depth about telling us why, what they are telling us, is wrong? Are there any?

If they had in for trump, why did they investigate Hillary during the Presidential Elections?.

Where's trumps birth lines and tax returns?

Edited by aussieh

Seymour M Hersh

?Russia, if you?re listening, I hope you?re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,? Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton?s deleted emails. ?I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.?

Hardly calling for them to tilt the election in his favour.

Are the hacking allegations definitely about just these emails?

If so then it isn't the massive smoking gun that's been implied, although some idiots lapped up every innuendo they could from them.

But has anyone confirmed that there isn't more to it than that yet? Genuine question.

Edited by Smithee

Are the hacking allegations definitely about just these emails?

If so then it isn't the massive smoking gun that's been implied, although some idiots lapped up every innuendo they could from them.

But has anyone confirmed that there isn't more to it than that yet? Genuine question.

Wait a minute, Smithee and a genuine question. I want an inquiry into claims on this scale. Edited by aussieh

I knew this was coming. I knew there was going to be new stuff. Someone that was close to this was saying that it would be game changing. This was today so I haven't seen the reaction or lack of by the MSM or anywhere else but this has been brought up by some on here as a way to ridicule others so we will see.

Here is what is underneath the video so as it may be a bit clearer

Published on Dec 15, 2016

They found the source document! Game Over! This was all orchestrated! Trump knew this was coming and that?s why he stayed out of it! Arpaio was one of the first people Trump met with when he announced he was running. Jerry Corsi of WND showed Arpaio things that shocked him. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. Arpaio?s goal is not to expose everything he has, but to just get it in the hands of Congress and the State Department. Trump has been aware of this for years. I can?t wait to see if Trump even responds. Probably not, just like with Hillary Trump is keeping his distance and will let AG Jeff Sessions do the work! Trump is finally getting vindication. I examined the document myself when it was first released and having a very strong background in graphics and font designs, it was clear the document was a fraud! In fact, the forgery was so bad that anyone with average knowledge of graphics and the history of how fonts evolved would clearly see the multitude of errors! It is important to note that Arpaio is not even touching the issue of where Obama was born. He just wants to prove that a crime was committed and Obama was involved. This will allow new AG Jeff Sessions to go after Obama without having to deal with the pushback from the black community and liberal media. Trump was forced to say that Obama was born in America so that he could continue with the primaries without distraction! 40 year document expert Reed Hayes testified that the document is absolutely fraudulent! Independent document experts in Italy also verified that the document is a fraud! This evidence could never make it to a judge because no one had standing in any of the cases according to the Courts

you do know that all this is totally 100% untrue don't you???  It has been debunked so many times and the government of Hawaii have confirmed over and over again that Obama was born in Hawaii. Stick to 9/11 consipracy threads, at least these are funny   

The American establishment have a vote, same as everyone else.  And they're allowed to spend their money in support of a candidate, same as everyone else.  But everyone should be concerned when a foreign government plays an active role in determining the outcome of the Presidential election, especially when that government have been ardent foes of the Americans for 70 years.

I see what you mean about democracy, and it's not just the people in power; half the electorate didn't bother to cast a vote.

I would have some sympathy with the good old USA it they hadn't been interfering in other countries affairs for as long as I have been alive

I know I'm feisty but be warned, this is me IRL4645010868_941d73395c.jpg

Would.

Edit.

That is a bursd right?

Edited by Dawnrazor

you do know that all this is totally 100% untrue don't you???  It has been debunked so many times and the government of Hawaii have confirmed over and over again that Obama was born in Hawaii. Stick to 9/11 consipracy threads, at least these are funny   

But but but 'experts' have said it's a fake, also info wars say's it's a fake as well, so it must be true then.

I would have some sympathy with the good old USA it they hadn't been interfering in other countries affairs for as long as I have been alive

They could teach the Russians a thing or two about interfering!

What they tell us and show us at the press conference on the 15th of this month has been debunked? Show us Dippy.

I had a quick read through that and it doesn't really say anything except that there was Russian activity on American systems. I think you would have to be naive in the extreme to think that there isn't Russian activity on American systems every day of every year and vice versa.

Another thing I took from this report is that they have identified two bears, which to me seems like they are missing something. Everyone knows there are always three bears! Time for Crowdstrike to up their game methinks.

What they tell us and show us at the press conference on the 15th of this month has been debunked? Show us Dippy.

whatever I show you would be ignored and well you know that the latest rubbish on the 15th was just a rehash off earlier 'proof!!!!'.  

whatever I show you would be ignored and well you know that the latest rubbish on the 15th was just a rehash off earlier 'proof!!!!'.  

Wrong on all counts, which is not a surprise. The birth certificate is a fake. Why would the White House issue a fake birth certificate for the POTUS. I can understand how some will find this hard to believe but the facts are the facts, it's there for all to see. It's a fake.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig enjoys it."  George Bernard Shaw.

Wrong on all counts, which is not a surprise. The birth certificate is a fake. Why would the White House issue a fake birth certificate for the POTUS. I can understand how some will find this hard to believe but the facts are the facts, it's there for all to see. It's a fake.

Any idea's when the White House faked his Birth Certificate?

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig enjoys it."  George Bernard Shaw.

What a nasty and cowardly way to carry on and here's you trying to portray yourself as something other than that. How many times is it that you have had a dig at me while replying to someone else's post? lots off times, in fact, all the time. How Creepy and Cowardly can you get. While we are at it, how about addressing the subject.

Is Perry Kitchen a Russian spy? He is American and that place is rife with them. We have been told by a member of the British Parliament that the Russians ****** with the EU vote. Was he with us when the vote went down.

Someone lock the doors and shutter the windows. Turn on the radio so we know what's happening. What did they just say on the radio about Martians? Thank **** for the MSM.     

What a nasty and cowardly way to carry on and here's you trying to portray yourself as something other than that. How many times is it that you have had a dig at me while replying to someone else's post? lots off times, in fact, all the time. How Creepy and Cowardly can you get. While we are at it, how about addressing the subject.

Is Perry Kitchen a Russian spy? He is American and that place is rife with them. We have been told by a member of the British Parliament that the Russians ****** with the EU vote. Was he with us when the vote went down.

Someone lock the doors and shutter the windows. Turn on the radio so we know what's happening. What did they just say on the radio about Martians? Thank **** for the MSM.

:laugh:

If you had half the brains you think you've got you'd have found out that Arpoe is out of office in less than 3 weeks and this guff is his final swansong.

UA's sound, nasty and cowardly he is not

What a nasty and cowardly way to carry on and here's you trying to portray yourself as something other than that. How many times is it that you have had a dig at me while replying to someone else's post? lots off times, in fact, all the time. How Creepy and Cowardly can you get. While we are at it, how about addressing the subject.

Is Perry Kitchen a Russian spy? He is American and that place is rife with them. We have been told by a member of the British Parliament that the Russians ****** with the EU vote. Was he with us when the vote went down.

Someone lock the doors and shutter the windows. Turn on the radio so we know what's happening. What did they just say on the radio about Martians? Thank **** for the MSM.     

What a nasty and cowardly way you have avoided at least 20 direct questions to you which directly call out absurdities, contradictions, and nonsense in your posts.  You still have yet to own up to buying into the pizzagate hoax after denying it and then having the post where you bought into it quoted directly back at you.

I have answered every direct question you have posed to me, a courtesy you do not extend to me.  It's okay when you're wrong -- I've admitted to being wrong repeatedly on this thread.  What's not okay is to manifestly spout shite, disappear for weeks on end when it becomes obvious that your shite was exactly shite, and then come back and pretend you were right all along.

I will repeat -- your posts uniformly parrot material from the white supremacist, "alt-right," and other fringe right wing sites.  Sheriff Arapaio has been the hero of the white nationalists for well over a decade, something that frankly anyone commenting on American politics at any level of depth should know.  Yet you continue to maintain that you are "far from right wing."  This either makes you a liar or a useful idiot.  If you're going to spout racist, anti-democratic pish, have the decency to own it and defend it, rather than crawling back under a rock every time the heat gets to be a bit much for you.

I am very, very clear about whom I am aligned with -- I am aligned with the pragmatic activist left.  Your posts consistently align yourself with the Bannonite alt-right, but you refuse that.  So, tell me again, who is being cowardly again?

:laugh:

If you had half the brains you think you've got you'd have found out that Arpoe is out of office in less than 3 weeks and this guff is his final swansong.

UA's sound, nasty and cowardly he is not

I have enough brains to know that nothing in your post addresses the fact that what we have here is a fake birth certificate put out there by the White House that we were toled was the birth certificate of the POTUS. The relivance to the fact that it is fake, in your post, is nonexistent. What you posted is irrelevant to the fact that it is fake.

Put it this way. If Arpoe was a side table, It would not change the fact that it is a forgery.

UA. I stick by what I said.

Nibs has said its fake so it must be fake.......don't worry he's backed it up by posting a video from a nut job from that internet thing.

As I said before you are a sad individual who is beyond help.

Still ignoring questions about how you bought pizzagate hook line and sinker I see.

If anyone is creepy and weird its you sunshine.

Riddley Walker

What a nasty and cowardly way you have avoided at least 20 direct questions to you which directly call out absurdities, contradictions, and nonsense in your posts.  You still have yet to own up to buying into the pizzagate hoax after denying it and then having the post where you bought into it quoted directly back at you.

I have answered every direct question you have posed to me, a courtesy you do not extend to me.  It's okay when you're wrong -- I've admitted to being wrong repeatedly on this thread.  What's not okay is to manifestly spout shite, disappear for weeks on end when it becomes obvious that your shite was exactly shite, and then come back and pretend you were right all along.

I will repeat -- your posts uniformly parrot material from the white supremacist, "alt-right," and other fringe right wing sites.  Sheriff Arapaio has been the hero of the white nationalists for well over a decade, something that frankly anyone commenting on American politics at any level of depth should know.  Yet you continue to maintain that you are "far from right wing."  This either makes you a liar or a useful idiot.  If you're going to spout racist, anti-democratic pish, have the decency to own it and defend it, rather than crawling back under a rock every time the heat gets to be a bit much for you.

I am very, very clear about whom I am aligned with -- I am aligned with the pragmatic activist left.  Your posts consistently align yourself with the Bannonite alt-right, but you refuse that.  So, tell me again, who is being cowardly again?

Nicely put. As I'm sure you're aware, don't expect anything except insults and nonsense thrown back at you (if you receive a response, that is).

Riddley Walker

I have enough brains to know that nothing in your post addresses the fact that what we have here is a fake birth certificate put out there by the White House that we were toled was the birth certificate of the POTUS. The relivance to the fact that it is fake, in your post, is nonexistent. What you posted is irrelevant to the fact that it is fake.

Put it this way. If Arpoe was a side table, It would not change the fact that it is a forgery.

There is nothing to suggest it's fake, what the **** is wrong with you. Do you realise that you have replaced your trust in the MSM with a complete trust in conspiracy websites and illiterately-written, nonsese propaganda? You seem to believe you are some sort of truth-seeker when in actual fact you are being duped WAY more than your average Joe who believes everything he reads in The Sun.

How can you possibly be so convinced it's a fake? Now THAT is gullible.

If you are so certain that it is a fake, then you should be able to narrow down when it was produced?

Obama assumed office on the 20 January 2009 and the date on the birth certificate is the 25 April 2011, so it has to have been forged sometime between these dates, would you not agree?

So if your sources are telling you that it is 100% a fake, surely they also know when it was faked.

Nicely put. As I'm sure you're aware, don't expect anything except insults and nonsense thrown back at you (if you receive a response, that is).

Thank you. As you say, the most likely response will be him disappearing for three weeks before he comes back with completely different nonsense. The other option is insults.

I prefer to ignore him, but he was starting to take over the thread again.

I had a quick read through that and it doesn't really say anything except that there was Russian activity on American systems. I think you would have to be naive in the extreme to think that there isn't Russian activity on American systems every day of every year and vice versa.

Another thing I took from this report is that they have identified two bears, which to me seems like they are missing something. Everyone knows there are always three bears! Time for Crowdstrike to up their game methinks.

Don't mean to jump over this, but it's not just that there was Russian activity on American systems.  There was activity on the Democratic National Committee systems by extremely high-skill, state-linked hacker groups.

In my side job part of what I do is keep a few systems running.  We have door-knockers from all over the globe running scripts that look for simple exploits every hour of every day, including plenty from Russia.  Keeping them away is trivial. If one of the groups Crowdstrike found came after my sites, I wouldn't stand a chance.