US Elections 2016

JamboX2

What a nasty and cowardly way you have avoided at least 20 direct questions to you which directly call out absurdities, contradictions, and nonsense in your posts. You still have yet to own up to buying into the pizzagate hoax after denying it and then having the post where you bought into it quoted directly back at you.

I have answered every direct question you have posed to me, a courtesy you do not extend to me. It's okay when you're wrong -- I've admitted to being wrong repeatedly on this thread. What's not okay is to manifestly spout shite, disappear for weeks on end when it becomes obvious that your shite was exactly shite, and then come back and pretend you were right all along.

I will repeat -- your posts uniformly parrot material from the white supremacist, "alt-right," and other fringe right wing sites. Sheriff Arapaio has been the hero of the white nationalists for well over a decade, something that frankly anyone commenting on American politics at any level of depth should know. Yet you continue to maintain that you are "far from right wing." This either makes you a liar or a useful idiot. If you're going to spout racist, anti-democratic pish, have the decency to own it and defend it, rather than crawling back under a rock every time the heat gets to be a bit much for you.

I am very, very clear about whom I am aligned with -- I am aligned with the pragmatic activist left. Your posts consistently align yourself with the Bannonite alt-right, but you refuse that. So, tell me again, who is being cowardly again?

UA cannae be president, he used the word shite.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

I have enough brains to know that nothing in your post addresses the fact that what we have here is a fake birth certificate put out there by the White House that we were toled was the birth certificate of the POTUS. The relivance to the fact that it is fake, in your post, is nonexistent. What you posted is irrelevant to the fact that it is fake.

Put it this way. If Arpoe was a side table, It would not change the fact that it is a forgery.

UA. I stick by what I said.

Set aside the fact that its a real both certificate, why are you so determined to think its not, do you hate Obama?. You seem a bit overly happy that someone claims its fake.

I wish to point out that the topic of this thread is "US elections 2016".  That means that any discussion about Obama's birth certificate is off topic.

If anyone wishes to discuss Obama's birth certificate, please start a new thread, and keep this thread for discussion about the election and its aftermath.  Thanks.

I wish to point out that the topic of this thread is "US elections 2016". That means that any discussion about Obama's birth certificate is off topic.

If anyone wishes to discuss Obama's birth certificate, please start a new thread, and keep this thread for discussion about the election and its aftermath. Thanks.

It was and is part of the US Election, so it is relevant. But...

maroonlegions

niblick1874, do you honestly expect people to wade through literally hours of nonsense spouted by someone that has his own 'Controversies' page on Wikipedia? It's worth noting that some of the 'Controversies' relating to the agency he works for involve racial profiling.

This is even worse than the crap posted in the UFO thread.

Like you are in any real credible  position to challenge those who are in such positions in regards to their conclusions reached on the UFO phenomenon. :laugh4:

You waded through the large batch of UFO investigations carried out by such credible individuals like Dr James E McDonald have we.??

You looked in depth at the contradictory  conclusions exposed by MacDonald on the USAF UFO project blue book investigations. ??

Unlike yourself MacDonald sat on that scientific panel on blue book  and was privy to UFO cases that never made the media.

So in essence your "open and shut" .."move along nothing to see here", UFO stance is not in any way water tight. :laugh4: 

From a historical perspective you are ill informed, strange stance to take  for someone who bases himself on the credibility argument that one would not look at ALL facts and cases beforehand. 

And no i aint going to spoon feed you. :laugh4:

maroonlegions

This is  a statement  from Mayor Rudy Giuliani , he posted this on his Twitter account which not surprisingly  has now been suspended.  :1222:  :lol:

I managed to save this before his Twitter account was suspended along with this statement, its a funny old world eh. :smuggy:

This man was in the circles of power in the US, mixed with many at the top of American politics too.

Is by definition the plausibility that US politics and most likely global politics too is corrupt , run by criminals and sickos.

Will there be more like him coming forward, time will tell as usual.

No doubt there will be some saying its too far fetched and its there right to do so but when do we start paying real attention to such individuals.

Is there sophisticated technology 20 years ahead of its time of what the public are allowed to see and know about??

Or is he talking shite.  :laugh4: , that is too far fetched shite. :laugh4:

The question  is why would he risk it,  is it a case of having  too much to loose out weight by such a simple thing as having a  conscious and a need to get it out in public.

Voltaire had it right all those years ago when he uttered those words at the end of Giuliani"s statement.

15219433_1550049135021651_72206549878647

:qqb010:  :conspiracy:

Riddley Walker

This is  a statement  from Mayor Rudy Giuliani , he posted this on his Twitter account which not surprisingly  has now been suspended.  :1222:  :lol:

I managed to save this before his Twitter account was suspended along with this statement, its a funny old world eh. :smuggy:

This man was in the circles of power in the US, mixed with many at the top of American politics too.

Is by definition the plausibility that US politics and most likely global politics too is corrupt , run by criminals and sickos.

Will there be more like him coming forward, time will tell as usual.

No doubt there will be some saying its too far fetched and its there right to do so but when do we start paying real attention to such individuals.

Is there sophisticated technology 20 years ahead of its time of what the public are allowed to see and know about??

Or is he talking shite.  :laugh4: , that is too far fetched shite. :laugh4:

The question  is why would he risk it,  is it a case of having  too much to loose out weight by such a simple thing as having a  conscious and a need to get it out in public.

Voltaire had it right all those years ago when he uttered those words at the end of Giuliani"s statement.

15219433_1550049135021651_72206549878647

:qqb010:  :conspiracy:

;

Wait, you don't actually believe that was written by Giuliani? :rofl :  :cornette:

Edited by Riddley Walker

Don't mean to jump over this, but it's not just that there was Russian activity on American systems.  There was activity on the Democratic National Committee systems by extremely high-skill, state-linked hacker groups.

In my side job part of what I do is keep a few systems running.  We have door-knockers from all over the globe running scripts that look for simple exploits every hour of every day, including plenty from Russia.  Keeping them away is trivial. If one of the groups Crowdstrike found came after my sites, I wouldn't stand a chance.

I don't doubt that for an instant. I would, however, be very surprised if there isn't similar activity on those same systems every day of every year, as stated in my previous post, and vice versa for American activity on all Russian state systems. The state linked hackers, from whichever state, wouldn't be doing their job otherwise.

maroonlegions

Friends of Jeffrey Epstein , convicted under age sex offender. Personal freind of the Clintons as shown the e-mails from Podesta to Clinton by Wikileaks.  

14925403_1707960996189007_21527547672811

Why would such prominent individuals acquaint themselves with such a character?? Can you judge someone by the company they keep, knowingly that is after such a conviction??

14632908_1706587646326342_57062422581460

Pizzagate, tip of the iceberg.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

The US political circus and its participants ,who be definition are most likely fed certain things on a "need to know basis" is most likely corrupt to the core. The US political institution is also most likely manufactured and manipulated by money and the carrot of greed it manifests. 

Take the historical projects undertaken by the US Senate approval below.

Is there a manufactured agenda of US and global manipulation of the populace??

14925557_1703800879938352_35641544797098

The US military and the CIA have over time been involved in such projects.  

The US political circus and its participants ,who be definition are most likely fed certain things on a "need to know basis" is most likely corrupt to the core. The US political institution is also most likely manufactured and manipulated by money and the carrot of greed it manifests.

Take the historical projects undertaken by the US Senate approval below.

Is there a manufactured agenda of US and global manipulation of the populace??

14925557_1703800879938352_35641544797098

The US military and the CIA have over time been involved in such projects.

Still waiting on the 13th Dec bollox from your twat anonymous kids.

Pizzagate :facepalm:

;

Wait, you don't actually believe that was written by Giuliani? :rofl :  :cornette:

Maybe it was written by a CGI image of Guiliani.  :P

If Guiliani really did write that, I'll pray for him for sure ... I'll pray for his sanity.

Sawdust Caesar

Friends of Jeffrey Epstein , convicted under age sex offender. Personal freind of the Clintons as shown the e-mails from Podesta to Clinton by Wikileaks.  

14925403_1707960996189007_21527547672811

Why would such prominent individuals acquaint themselves with such a character?? Can you judge someone by the company they keep, knowingly that is after such a conviction??

14632908_1706587646326342_57062422581460

Pizzagate, tip of the iceberg.

Apart from Sarah Ferguson's comment all the others were made prior to 2005 which is when the first complaint was made to the police about Epstein having underage sex so you can't accuse them of knowingly standing by a convicted sex offender. I'll take a guess that most paedos don't tell all their friends, family etc. about their warped sexual proclivities. There will be lots of people in the world who are, unwittingly, friends, neighbours or colleagues of a child molester or sex offender who just hasn't been reported/caught yet. Would you chuck the same accusation at Louie Theroux because he made a documentary about Jimmy Saville before the world knew all about him?

Bridge of Djoum

Thanks for attempting to ruin yet another thread ML. 

If you genuinely believe any of the shite you've just posted, I really do feel you need help.

Apart from Sarah Ferguson's comment all the others were made prior to 2005 which is when the first complaint was made to the police about Epstein having underage sex so you can't accuse them of knowingly standing by a convicted sex offender. I'll take a guess that most paedos don't tell all their friends, family etc. about their warped sexual proclivities. There will be lots of people in the world who are, unwittingly, friends, neighbours or colleagues of a child molester or sex offender who just hasn't been reported/caught yet. Would you chuck the same accusation at Louie Theroux because he made a documentary about Jimmy Saville before the world knew all about him?

Lots of people not only stood by saville but turned blind eyes and worse.

From the state to media,police, and the medical profession.

Theroux himself admitted hed heard rumours.

Im not backing up ml but it would not surprise me even slightly if the accusations were true.

That Giuliani statement has to be one of the funniest things to come out of the conspiracy heads in a long time. The notion that Giuliani would use the language in there is absolutely ridiculous for anyone who has ever listened to the man speak.

My goodness, if you're going to fake a statement, at least put a bit of effort into getting the man's voice!

Riddley Walker

That Giuliani statement has to be one of the funniest things to come out of the conspiracy heads in a long time. The notion that Giuliani would use the language in there is absolutely ridiculous for anyone who has ever listened to the man speak.

My goodness, if you're going to fake a statement, at least put a bit of effort into getting the man's voice!

The cliche "beyond parody" is , well, cliched but is strikingly apt for the last page of this thread.

Trouble for me is that i dont believe anything much anymore.

I certainly dont trust mainstream.

And if we are all honest we pick the news that suits our views.

Sawdust Caesar

Lots of people not only stood by saville but turned blind eyes and worse.

From the state to media,police, and the medical profession.

Theroux himself admitted hed heard rumours.

Im not backing up ml but it would not surprise me even slightly if the accusations were true.

And it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they are complete bollocks.

Trouble for me is that i dont believe anything much anymore.

I certainly dont trust mainstream.

And if we are all honest we pick the news that suits our views.

Indeed. I try to read good news from people with opposing views (which in Richmond is quite easy as the Richmond Times-Dispatch is a staunchly conservative Republican newspaper but is at least well-run and cares about reality).

But there are some sources which keep getting proven wrong, and indeed, make the same "mistakes" so repeatedly that deliberate misinformation seems the only explanation.  The Murdoch empire is particularly complicit in this, but so are most US-based cable news channels.  There's a whole range of "progressive" news sites that show up on my social media from my friends that are almost uniformly hogwash (US Uncut, Bipartisan Report, and Natural News are all awful and get posted on my feed repeatedly), and on the right we now have the fever swamps of Breitbart and friends.  

I suppose when news sources are wrong, I expect them to take some accountability for it and do some reflection or apology beyond the cursory "regret the error."  The NY Times really failed its readers this election and still hasn't caught on.  The Washington Post was far more accurate and forceful and has also done more reckoning with its screw-ups. 

Even good news sources will get stuff wrong, but if they don't own it and try to correct it, I wish people would quit reading them.

?Liar.

What a nasty and cowardly way you have avoided at least 20 direct questions to you which directly call out absurdities, contradictions, and nonsense in your posts.  You still have yet to own up to buying into the pizzagate hoax after denying it and then having the post where you bought into it quoted directly back at you.

?The first time I bring up pizzagate is two pages before you posted this. Here it is. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/157546-us-elections-2016/page-62

Go to post 3081 where I pull one of  the many usual,suspects up for lying about what I had said.

He clamed I had been all over the place going on about pizzagate. I then pointed out  to him that he was lying and that I had not done any of the sort. In fact, I pointed out to him that I had not mentioned it once and that I was pointing that out to someone that had been all over the this place going on about pizzagat as well as starting his own thread on the subject.

You have to have read this, where else would you have come across such lies to repeat? You come on and double down on that lie and right there is where you loos all credibility. As I have said, nasty. I might add that while I was looking for the link, I came across other times you have tried to stabbed me in the back while responding to other posters who were rambling on about me, and not to one of my posts. I stand by what I say about you. Cowered, and I will add liar to that. The rest of what you post below shows you up for someone that knowing nothing about what he is going on about but will carry on regardless hopping some of the mud will stick. Tough. Why don't you call me a racist while you are at it, It is, after all, one of your lots mantras. You no nothing about me. Your analyses about where I am coming from, what my leanings are,so on and so forth are a joke. It's so far of the mark it is beyond the pail. You know nothing about me. Nothing. You have shown yourself up for what you are, a liar, You are as false as all gets out. 

?I will say it again, you are a liar and a coward.

I have answered every direct question you have posed to me, a courtesy you do not extend to me. L  It's okay when you're wrong -- I've admitted to being wrong repeatedly on this thread.  What's not okay is to manifestly spout shite, disappear for weeks on end when it becomes obvious that your shite was exactly shite, and then come back and pretend you were right all along.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/157546-us-elections-2016/page-62

I will repeat -- your posts uniformly parrot material from the white supremacist, "alt-right," and other fringe right wing sites.  Sheriff Arapaio has been the hero of the white nationalists for well over a decade, something that frankly anyone commenting on American politics at any level of depth should know.  Yet you continue to maintain that you are "far from right wing."  This either makes you a liar or a useful idiot.  If you're going to spout racist, anti-democratic pish, have the decency to own it and defend it, rather than crawling back under a rock every time the heat gets to be a bit much for you.

I am very, very clear about whom I am aligned with -- I am aligned with the pragmatic activist left.  Your posts consistently align yourself with the Bannonite alt-right, but you refuse that.  So, tell me again, who is being cowardly again?

Edited by niblick1874

I wonder if trump will sanction the bombing of as many countries as obama with no consent from congress

My answer to that is :4_1_72: One or two of these seems to suffice. Hope that helps. :2thumbsup:  

I wonder if trump will sanction the bombing of as many countries as obama with no consent from congress

Mexico and Scotland are the most likely candidates.

Trump wants to greatly expand the USA's nuclear weapons, this comes just hours after Putin said that Russia needed to do the same.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38410027

A new arms race in the offing?

What possibly could go wrong with that?

Great, what a brilliant way to spunk billions and billions of dollars with no discernible benefit.

Great, what a brilliant way to spunk billions and billions of dollars with no discernible benefit.

Trying to bankrupt Russia in the race?

Francis Albert

Are you talking about the Russians or the response from Trump?

Reagan and Nixon spoke tough before coming to an accommodation. Generally those on the right have made more progress on accommodation with enemies than those on the left.

Are you talking about the Russians or the response from Trump?

Reagan and Nixon spoke tough before coming to an accommodation. Generally those on the right have made more progress on accommodation with enemies than those on the left.

I'm talking about another nuclear arms race. See, Trump's another angry man, easily manipulated into an obvious reactionary response. If I was Putin and wanted to force the US into spending all their money on something pointless (they'll never be fired), what easier way than "I think Russia needs more nuclear weapons" in a statement?

Francis Albert

I'm talking about another nuclear arms race. See, Trump's another angry man, easily manipulated into an obvious reactionary response. If I was Putin and wanted to force the US into spending all their money on something pointless (they'll never be fired), what easier way than "I think Russia needs more nuclear weapons" in a statement?

Come on. If there is another nuclear arms race there is only one winner. And it won't be Russia. Putin says he wants to expand his nuclear arms capability and Trump (as would any other US President or President elect - though many would not have waited for the prompt - responds by saying the US will respond by doing the same. And social media in the West responds by further demonising Trump. Bat shit crazy.

Edited by Francis Albert

Come on. If there is another nuclear arms race there is only one winner. And it won't be Russia. Putin says he wants to expand his nuclear arms capability and Trump (as would any other US President or President elect - though many would not have waited for the prompt - responds by saying the US will respond by doing the same. And social media in the West responds by further demonising Trump. Bat shit crazy.

Well i haven't been on social media since this happened old chap, and anyway my social media experience extends to my facebook where nice, people tend to have a laugh.

I don't know what argument you're looking to draw me in on, all I said was "Great, what a brilliant way to spunk billions and billions of dollars with no discernible benefit."

What discernible benefit would there be?

Anyway, if I was Putin I'd throw a couple of quid at pretending to make loads in siberia so that the US has to spend a fortune and gets all mental and paranoid. I'd be a great leader.

Francis Albert

Well i haven't been on social media since this happened old chap, and anyway my social media experience extends to my facebook where nice, people tend to have a laugh.

I don't know what argument you're looking to draw me in on, all I said was "Great, what a brilliant way to spunk billions and billions of dollars with no discernible benefit."

What discernible benefit would there be?

Anyway, if I was Putin I'd throw a couple of quid at pretending to make loads in siberia so that the US has to spend a fortune and gets all mental and paranoid. I'd be a great leader.

So it's OK if Putin provokes the spunking of billions and billions of dollars with no discernible benefit? It is just routine posturing and sparring. It won't happen. I predict Putin and Trump signing a major arms limitation treaty in a year or two. If that long. Edited by Francis Albert

So it's OK if Putin provokes the spunking of billions and billions of dollars with no discernible benefit? It is just routine posturing and sparring. It won't happen. I predict Putin and Trump signing a major arms limitation treaty in a year or. If that long.

I need to change my signature;

I didn't say or mean that and you shouldn't infer it because I didn't imply it

Just catching up on this thread. Thought it'd died out a while ago, in all honesty.

So...does anyone want to see my birth certificate, or not?

No point. Nibs told us a couple of pages ago it was fake. Don't we all feel silly now.

Yes. Generally you seem angry.

I wonder if that's a reflection, I read it very differently;

"I'm talking about another nuclear arms race. See, Trump's another angry man, easily manipulated into an obvious reactionary response. If I was Putin and wanted to force the US into spending all their money on something pointless (they'll never be fired), what easier way than "I think Russia needs more nuclear weapons" in a statement?"

That doesnt read as angry to me

If we have another nuclear arms race, it's going to be built in part with my money.  Given the state that Reagan and his followers have left American infrastructure in, I'd strongly prefer that we actually got some decent transit infrastructure built and maybe replaced some of our aging power plants.

Trump has promised huge amounts of infrastructure spending.  Things are going to get interesting when that hits Congress.

Just catching up on this thread. Thought it'd died out a while ago, in all honesty.

So...does anyone want to see my birth certificate, or not?

:D