Kodi again

Unknown user

Bungalow Bill

I've recently discovered the Add-On 'Dexter' which is pretty decent. Also UK TV Now, which I used for the football last night, picture was excellent.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Dexter is an excellent add on.

So is i4a tv

So is the king tv.

So is iptv stalker clone.

If you have those 4 running in cunjuction with ivue tv or renegades tv you will pretty much be covered for live telly.

I am giving up on Genesis. So slow nowadays and it seems to be falling behind phonex and few other for latest movie links.

I see loads of screeners have leaked. Creed, The Revenant and more. Love Oscar season :D

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Phoenix/TNPB/Movies/latest cinema

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Already watched Creed, Concussion, The Hateful Eight, The Revenant, Joy and Legends.   :thumbsup:

Edit:  I watched them through Phoenix/staael2014 

Edited by graygo

jack D and coke

Dexter is an excellent add on.

So is i4a tv

So is the king tv.

So is iptv stalker clone.

If you have those 4 running in cunjuction with ivue tv or renegades tv you will pretty much be covered for live telly.

I am giving up on Genesis. So slow nowadays and it seems to be falling behind phonex and few other for latest movie links.

Yeah Genesis does my head in now and I'm actually back using torrents at the moment. Got so used to finding everything in Genesis that nothing is coming close. For TV stuff anyway.

Phoenix and the addons in it are IMO the best on kodi right now, certainly the best of the free ones, Rockcrusher being especially good.

I think cartonhd is back up and running. Great add-on for the kids

It is definitely working, my daughter has pinched my chromecast and is watching some barbie film on cartoonhd right now.

I'm sort of new to this. I use genesis for movies/TV and Phoenix for sport, usually through Acestream which gives me a perfect picture, although can stutter. Do I need to sign up for Dexter? Where at you watching HeartsTV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For PC I use Kodi, great for movies and TV, sometimes great for sports. For my Android devices I use Watch TV Free-Sports & Movies, not much in the way of movies but far better than Kodi for sports tv. All channels work flawlessly.

Yeah its not been working for me either.

ahh ok. Dexter it is. Although had to reset my box to default, so now have the joy of having to reinstall everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jack D and coke

What's the best addon for box sets?

It's the one thing kodi is now pretty poor for tbh. Genesis was the addon to go to and really was superb and still works but the picture quality is fairly poor.

Stream all the sources is another but really you need to be paying for a RealDebrid account or personally what I do now is use torrents. The picture quality is far superior.

Edited by jack D and coke

It's the one thing kodi is now pretty poor for tbh. Genesis was the addon to go to and really was superb and still works but the picture quality is fairly poor.

Stream all the sources is another but really you need to be paying for a RealDebrid account or personally what I do now is use torrents. The picture quality is far superior.

I've always had the issue where a box pops up saying no stream available or is laggy. Any ideas if there is a way of fixing this?

jack D and coke

I've always had the issue where a box pops up saying no stream available or is laggy. Any ideas if there is a way of fixing this?

Not really mate. There's so many dead links on the sites now.

Tbh I've been using kodi for a while and barring one or two addons it's at a low point just now.

Everything decent seems to be going premium too.

Edited by jack D and coke

Not really mate. There's so many dead links on the sites now.

Tbh I've been using kodi for a while and barring one or two addons it's at a low point just now.

Everything decent seems to be going premium too.

Anything you can recommend that's cheap?

jack D and coke

Anything you can recommend that's cheap?

I cant recommend any tbh mate I don't use them. Maybe get a RealDebrid account it's supposed to make SALTS and Genesis etc work better and return better links. Think it's about ?2 a month or something.

Bought, however looking at tutorials I'm struggling as it says hit settings, add ons, system, dependencies, URL resolver but I don't have URL resolver... Can feel a chewing the fat rage coming on

Rudolf's Mate

Bought, however looking at tutorials I'm struggling as it says hit settings, add ons, system, dependencies, URL resolver but I don't have URL resolver... Can feel a chewing the fat rage coming on

Mines in a different place. Go into system, settings, addons, enabled addons, addons libraries and it's in there. Select configure and it might only allow you to tick to confirm you've got a RealDebrid account.

You'll need to also enter them into the addons settings. Genesis allows you to enter the username and password whilst others such as SALTS you've got to tick a box again saying you've got a RD account. For these, when you select an RD source it'll give you a one off code which you'll need to enter on the RealDebrid website. Just stick /device on the end of the RD.com address and it'll ask you for the code.

Be interested to hear how Genesis and the films section works for you? TV content is amazing. SALTS is really good for films with RD for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mines in a different place. Go into system, settings, addons, enabled addons, addons libraries and it's in there. Select configure and it might only allow you to tick to confirm you've got a RealDebrid account.

You'll need to also enter them into the addons settings. Genesis allows you to enter the username and password whilst others such as SALTS you've got to tick a box again saying you've got a RD account. For these, when you select an RD source it'll give you a one off code which you'll need to enter on the RealDebrid website. Just stick /device on the end of the RD.com address and it'll ask you for the code.

Be interested to hear how Genesis and the films section works for you? TV content is amazing. SALTS is really good for films with RD for me.

Can't find the enabled add ons option haha. Nightmare

Rudolf's Mate

Can't find the enabled add ons option haha. Nightmare

What skin have you got? Go to system, settings and appearance and it should tell you.

Rudolf's Mate

Confluence

Aww **** sake. Had hoped you'd say something else lol. If you come back to the main menu bar and go system, settings, addons & you should see enabled addons?

7553ea33dec8b4173b57a2a94d7d149c.jpg

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

Not there

System, settings, addons, get addons, Kodi addon repo and addon libraries and down the bottom :lol:

I assumed it was already installed. If it wasn't in the other place it can't be.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

System, settings, addons, get addons, Kodi addon repo and addon libraries and down the bottom :lol:

I assumed it was already installed. If it wasn't in the other place it can't be.

I'm not even getting the option for get add ons. Close to giving up

Rudolf's Mate

Yep, got genesis. For the record this is on a fire stick... Is this still possible lol

Yep URL Resolver is built into Kodi so it has to be there. How did you get Genesis on it? Or rather which repo/install did you follow?

Rudolf's Mate

Installed and enabled but no change

Tvaddons repo is installed and enabled or URL Resover? If tvaddons repo is click on it and does it then bring up addon libraries or do you get a popup box with the option to un-install?

Tvaddons repo is installed and enabled or URL Resover? If tvaddons repo is click on it and does it then bring up addon libraries or do you get a popup box with the option to un-install?

Bit lost now so just giving up. Thanks for help anyway

Rudolf's Mate

Downloaded zip file from fusion.tvaddons

Ok easiest way to resolve is to install the wizard which will set everything up.

System, settings, addons, install from zip, Fusion, start here and select hubwizard. Once done it should say installed in bottom right after about 20 secs

Ok easiest way to resolve is to install the wizard which will set everything up.

System, settings, addons, install from zip, Fusion, start here and select hubwizard. Once done it should say installed in bottom right after about 20 secs

Yep, done that. Where next?

Rudolf's Mate

Back to main menu and into programs. It might be in program addons.

You want config wizard and select android. It should start to install. Once it's done successfully you need to pull the power on the stick and reboot.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Back to main menu and into programs. It might be in program addons.

You want config wizard and select android. It should start to install. Once it's done successfully you need to pull the power on the stick and reboot.

Got it. Thanks a lot, owe you a beer or 10

:rofl: You've driven me to drink!

So I've updated URL resolver to priority 90, enabled only real debrid and changed genesis account settings but I don't know what I'm meant to be seeing... Tried a random show and still getting the no stream available box. Vodka time lol

Rudolf's Mate

So I've updated URL resolver to priority 90, enabled only real debrid and changed genesis account settings but I don't know what I'm meant to be seeing... Tried a random show and still getting the no stream available box. Vodka time lol

Go into Genesis, TV shows and search for Walking Dead, select season 6 and last episode and you should get a ton of sources which say RealDebird in the source. Try 1080p

Rudolf's Mate

so is kodi easy enough to set up on amazon fire tv stick? or are there any cheaper/better.alternatives?

If you've got a laptop already, I used to use my laptop plugged into my TV via HDMI for years.

It's easy though.

Go into Genesis, TV shows and search for Walking Dead, select season 6 and last episode and you should get a ton of sources which say RealDebird in the source. Try 1080p

Yeah the realdebrid streams are appearing, however when I click I'm getting the no stream available box

Rudolf's Mate

Yeah the realdebrid streams are appearing, however when I click I'm getting the no stream available box

Try going into Genesis, tools, clear or delete sources and also cache and then try again.