Kodi again

Unknown user

Follow this video and you will have fully working live TV with a full intergrated tv guide. All the sports channels, movie channels....everything

Once you have followed the titorial above you need to go into video add ons, go into DNA settings and agree to the terms and conditions. He doesnt mention this in the video.

***Sweary video alert.***

Edited by AlimOzturk

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Tommiwastheboss

Follow this video and you will have fully working live TV with a full intergrated tv guide. All the sports channels, movie channels....everything

Once you have followed the titorial above you need to go into video add ons, go into DNA settings and agree to the terms and conditions. He doesnt mention this in the video.

Whats the best thing to download this and stream into a tv from? Just one of these fire stick things? Genuinely clueless about this sort of thing

Whats the best thing to download this and stream into a tv from? Just one of these fire stick things? Genuinely clueless about this sort of thing

If you dont have a firestick you can do it from a laptop or desktop pc and run hdmi cable into your telly.

Download Kodi from here

http://kodi.tv/

Then follow this tutorial to install the beast build. A build basically installs everything you need and i consider the beast the best.

Thats all there is to it bud.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Froze my box at the 'install from zip file' stage

doesn't load the guide for me

I have show box on the device and when I open it all the films are there but when I click on the film the page is blank. It says new version available but again I click on that and I get error message. Anyone any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have show box on the device and when I open it all the films are there but when I click on the film the page is blank. It says new version available but again I click on that and I get error message. Anyone any advice?

its the addon that needs replaced with a new version not the film link, the version you have isn't updating so no links to the films are added.

Semi given up on Kodi nowadays, back to torrents and plug em in the USB on the old tele.

When i first started using kodi it was tv/movies was the great bit about it and football being the annoying/hard to find a good stream, now its the other way about

Disser Pointon

Only recently got one of the Amazon Firs sticks with Kodi on it and seem to have started at a bad time. How often do you have to update your add on's..........................and how do you do that!?

Cheers

Only recently got one of the Amazon Firs sticks with Kodi on it and seem to have started at a bad time. How often do you have to update your add on's..........................and how do you do that!?

Cheers

You haven't, still plenty of great content to be found. Phoenix is a great add on to have, if you haven't already. 

Add-on's should update automatically if I remember correctly. 

What add-ons are you using currently for media?

Disser Pointon

You haven't, still plenty of great content to be found. Phoenix is a great add on to have, if you haven't already. 

Add-on's should update automatically if I remember correctly. 

What add-ons are you using currently for media?

It came pre-installed so it's got all the usual Phoenix, SALTS, Genesis etc. Just saw lots of references to updating and thought you maybe had to do that to refresh the content but that's great if it's not required. Cheers

Rudolf's Mate

It came pre-installed so it's got all the usual Phoenix, SALTS, Genesis etc. Just saw lots of references to updating and thought you maybe had to do that to refresh the content but that's great if it's not required. Cheers

Rab's correct in that it should auto update. The problem is that some builds have issues with the auto update and that's why a lot (not all) of addons end up getting script errors etc when you try them.

Easiest thing to do if you think there's an issue is go to system, settings, addons and select check for updates. Occasionally it needs a nudge to perform this but it should do it automatically every time you go into Kodi.

I only have 6/7 addons and mine still needs a nudge for the odd addon now and then.

Anyone using the DNA link i provided above?

Working really well for me. Better than I4ATV and The king so far.

Hopefully they dont get greedy as well and start charginf subs.

Disser Pointon

Rab's correct in that it should auto update. The problem is that some builds have issues with the auto update and that's why a lot (not all) of addons end up getting script errors etc when you try them.

Easiest thing to do if you think there's an issue is go to system, settings, addons and select check for updates. Occasionally it needs a nudge to perform this but it should do it automatically every time you go into Kodi.

I only have 6/7 addons and mine still needs a nudge for the odd addon now and then.

Cheers

Most places seem to start charging subs these days for IPTV, either that, or they ask for donations...

Understandably, these things have to be paid for some how, even if it is server costs, no ad revenue to cover costs either.

I've taken a not of the link you posted and will try it over the weekend. The only thing that put me off a bit was that the comment on the youtube video were saying that it wasn't working after a few days (although some folk said it was fine). I'll report back on how I get on.

tried it, the tv guide isn't loading, left it running all yesterday afternoon, still didn't load, just said it was.

tried it, the tv guide isn't loading, left it running all yesterday afternoon, still didn't load, just said it was.

Same here.

Speaking of IPTV stalkers, has anyone found a fix or is maybe using TV PLayer. Looks like a great channel list but doesn't work for me. Just get a script error message on every channel. Cant find a fix online

Edited by CollyWolly

Slevinkelevra

Tried the dna to guide, just comes up with error message saying check log for details, I know the guy said you may have to click up to 5 times But I've tried like 30-40 times and nothing is working :-(

Tried the dna to guide, just comes up with error message saying check log for details, I know the guy said you may have to click up to 5 times But I've tried like 30-40 times and nothing is working :-(

Did you go into settings and agree to the terms and conditions?

Edited by AlimOzturk

Can anyone help? Having a problem with one of my boxes. Coming up DVBViewer Client connection lost. PVRClient & Argus TV Client unable to connect. Any ideas?

Had SportsMania for a few months now and it has never missed a beat in terms of availability and quality...running it on an Amazon Fire TV box with Sports channels linked to Renegades TV EPG....all good. Don't know if this will help you or not but it may help narrow down what's causing you the issue

Seems the problem may be VM throttling. Hundreds of others having the same issues. The SM guys are trying to find a way around it.

Did you go into settings and agree to the terms and conditions?

yip, did everthing, just sits there saying downloading guide.

i'll uninstall and redo it when i have time, see if that does it.

Edited by reaths17

Rudolf's Mate

Admittedly this was first I'd heard of it. If it's anywhere near as good as Phoenix then it'll be worth getting:-

https://www.tvaddons.ag/velocity-kodi/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone grabbing Velocity you might get issues when clicking on content. If it fails to load then go into scrapers and untick afdah, click OK and reboot Kodi. Looks really good and seems to be Phoenix but a bit more refined.

Anyone with Fusion can grab it from addon installer and featured addons.

Slevinkelevra

Installed the community portal tonight, it's great, it's the same as total installer which disappeared. Any addon you can think of you can search for and also the top 100 downloaded addons are in a list so easy to download the best ones out there. Money sports, cartoon hd ( not just cartoons, but movies also) and showbox are great.

Disser Pointon

Installed the community portal tonight, it's great, it's the same as total installer which disappeared. Any addon you can think of you can search for and also the top 100 downloaded addons are in a list so easy to download the best ones out there. Money sports, cartoon hd ( not just cartoons, but movies also) and showbox are great.

Tried installing this using a YouTube tutorial but when I go to install from zip file the title I gave it is there bit no zip file when I open it? New to this and forest time I have ever tried to do this so obviously doing something wrong!

jack D and coke

Not having much luck trying to get streams playing on velocity, even after disabling afdah.

It's a bit hit or miss at the moment but it's early days and considering the guy behind it I've got high hopes for it. The streams I've tried for TV shows have been fairly poor quality but like I say it's very early days. Defo one to keep an eye on. Edited by jack D and coke

Slevinkelevra

Tried installing this using a YouTube tutorial but when I go to install from zip file the title I gave it is there bit no zip file when I open it? New to this and forest time I have ever tried to do this so obviously doing something wrong!

Same happened for me first time, try this source.

Http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/

Rudolf's Mate

Not having much luck trying to get streams playing on velocity, even after disabling afdah.

Is that any streams or just some. If it's just some then as Jack's said, it's a work in progress. Been up less than a week and is buggy at the moment. If you're not getting anything at all then that's not right.

When I tried it I couldn't get it to work and looked on the forum. There were several tips to try however the main one that worked was removing afdah from sources.

He mentioned also going into settings and selecting default but it wasn't clear if he meant default view or defaults. You could try both. The other thing he mentioned was unticking all sources and adding them in 1 at a time trying each one. If one doesn't work then don't include that. Work through them until you've tried them all and then only add those that work. Some people mentioned that different ones seemed blocked for them.

What was interesting from the dev was that he recommended people use SALTS for the high end stuff and was pretty complimentary of the dev.

Dexter is now called Dexter Pro and a $5 (?3) donation is required to get a username and password for it to work, talk of it teaming up with Renegades to offer a free lighter version of ivue. Needless to say I have binned it.

I tried DNA but no joy.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Dexter is now called Dexter Pro and a $5 (?3) donation is required to get a username and password for it to work, talk of it teaming up with Renegades to offer a free lighter version of ivue. Needless to say I have binned it.

I tried DNA but no joy.

Dna rarely works. No point using it as far as I can see. Not too bothered as I only use kodi for sport and films.

I tried DNA but no joy.

Is that a monthly subscription or just a one off? Doesn't seem that bad

Salts + RealDebrid = decent.

All be it you're still getting a heap of broken links, once you find a working stream try and remember the host and then you're sorted really. Even the Medium quality streams are great

Is that a monthly subscription or just a one off? Doesn't seem that bad

Monthly subs mate.

got this from the Dexter forum  ....1 - Dexter is going to offer private servers available to our donators.

After we guarantee this is a stable solution to the traffic issues it will be ?3 a month (depending on processing fees). This will allow us to deal with the traffic based on the amount of subscribers. We can add servers directly off of how many people we have signed up. This will benefit the free users as well, as the servers will be less congested. Anyone who has donated previously will be invited to join the private servers. We are planning to roll out a separate addon, hosted on a different server, as well as the private servers for the streams. We will open up an email account and if you provide us with the transaction ID of the donation we will send you your account as well as a private zip file or private repo.

2 - The free servers will still be 100% free, we are not removing channels, or limiting the features, it will be the same exact service, although possibly less stable if traffic gets out of hand.

3 - Signups are open on the addon, not on the website.

4 - Use the search feature in the groups to check for posts with similar questions that have already been answered and reply there if you still have issues, we may delete posts if the question has already been asked and answered. It floods up the group when the same questions are repeated several times.

hope this helps.

Hope this helps

Edited by EH17

the stone rose

i have been using Velocity and recently added MorePower  to supplement Genesis and Phoenix. Not perfect, but between them i can get all the tv/films i want.

This is my weekly "I'm still using 1channel, have been for years and it's brilliant, plays automatically, integrated into my library and tells me when I've got new episodes" post.

Tried velocity, far too much messing around for my taste

I'm using Salts linked with trakt.tv and a Real-Debrid account.

Pretty flawless at the moment, new eps show up on main screen when aired, having no issues

I got a mbox a few months ago and was working well until recently.sportsmania always freezing or stuttering,genisis not working.,others that I watch films on have had problems  and lots of things that were preloaded onto box not working.should I be doing something that im not.as you can guess from previous posts not that clued up, I basically plugged it in and watch/used what sites were recommended on here.

What are people using to watch the Hearts game? I've got it on UK Sports through Pheonix then Woody, though not a great picture. Acestream is showing cricket on SS3? I've got SportsDevil aswell but again not a great picture.