• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Unknown user

I just wasn't sure if the matches were being covered.

Is ultimate worth the extra?

Tonight's game is on Premier Sports, which is catteries in sportsmania.

Is Ultimate worth the extra? It is to me but I live abroad and don't have great options. Like all streaming services it can be frustrating when a stream breaks or shows the wrong thing and they don't react straight away

Rudolf's Mate

I've still got my Sky package as well but thought it was a more reliable source for streaming movies and TV shows than the likes of Exodus etc?

I've never had any issues with Exodus and it's been 100% reliable. Admittedly I use Real-Debrid with it though. 

Disser Pointon

I've never had any issues with Exodus and it's been 100% reliable. Admittedly I use Real-Debrid with it though.

OK thanks. I've never had many problems with Exodus but I'll give Realdebrid a bash along with sportsmania.

heartsfc_fan

Is that box loaded with kodi and the channels? Fancy trying one but not very techy

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yes.

Buy a wireless mouse though as the remote isn't that great.

heartsfc_fan

Premier Sports was available last night through Live Mix

This. Live Mix is decent. Interface looks like Sky almost.

Premier Sports is also on Phoenix aswell I think

This. Live Mix is decent. Interface looks like Sky almost.

Premier Sports is also on Phoenix aswell I think

It is. What's live mix?

Rudolf's Mate

OK thanks. I've never had many problems with Exodus but I'll give Realdebrid a bash along with sportsmania.

I was initially reluctant to pay for RD tbh however I genuinely can't remember the last time I watched something on a non RD source.

Another feather in their cap is you can select something in Kodi and run it briefly. Then go to the RD website and download it and a full 1080p movie takes around 3 mins as its unrestricted plus safe.

I don't use it a lot however it's great for the kids tablets if going away somewhere (in car) or places without wifi.

I was initially reluctant to pay for RD tbh however I genuinely can't remember the last time I watched something on a non RD source.

Another feather in their cap is you can select something in Kodi and run it briefly. Then go to the RD website and download it and a full 1080p movie takes around 3 mins as its unrestricted plus safe.

I don't use it a lot however it's great for the kids tablets if going away somewhere (in car) or places without wifi.

Further to your point above - 

You can also go on this website, get what you are looking for, take a link from one of the RD sources pump it into the RD website, and off you go - 

http://scene-rls.com/releases/

Technically in that case you don't even need kodi. Good if you are on business away on the laptop or something...

RD is well worth the money.

heartsfc_fan

It is. What's live mix?

Just another add on like Exodus. It does Live TV. Worth downloading!

Dagger Is Back

It is. What's live mix?

It's a Kodi add on. I watched a re run of the Aberdeen 1st round away leg last night and it was good quality too

Rudolf's Mate

Further to your point above -

You can also go on this website, get what you are looking for, take a link from one of the RD sources pump it into the RD website, and off you go -

http://scene-rls.com/releases/

Technically in that case you don't even need kodi. Good if you are on business away on the laptop or something...

RD is well worth the money.

Yeah there's a few other aspects of it that I've not even looked at tbh. As you've said, well worth it.

Premier Sports was available last night through Live Mix

It's showing tonight on Live Mix too. Hopefully will continue running for the game.

You've all probably sorted decent streams out, but if anyone's interested, I've just found a cracker on SportsDevil. Link 4. Almost HD.

Wee Jamboree

You've all probably sorted decent streams out, but if anyone's interested, I've just found a cracker on SportsDevil. Link 4. Almost HD.

Thanks. Once in sports devil, what options did you select.

Edited by Wee Jamboree

Just buy a box and do it yourself. It's very easy honestly. Don't pay anybody for stuff that is free.

It's much better that you learn a little about it anyway. Ask away on this thread you'll get plenty help you don't need to be geeky to do it yourself.

For 23 quid, the box will be loaded and can easily be wiped and started again. So it is a great starting place for less techy people imo

jack D and coke

For 23 quid, the box will be loaded and can easily be wiped and started again. So it is a great starting place for less techy people imo

Tbh though I could instruct someone through it in about 5 minutes flat. You need to learn anyway.

Tbh though I could instruct someone through it in about 5 minutes flat. You need to learn anyway.

How much would a box cost anyways?

If it is coming fully loaded anyways I don't see the issue.

Your right though, they need learn how to do It as the box will quickly become defunct unless they update of

Rudolf's Mate

Could heavily depend on the person you're attempting to instruct  :operator:

Hi,

I currently use Phoenix for streaming football without any problems although sometimes the quality isn't the best, I wondered if the outlay was worth it for Sportsmania. The quality for the EPL games has always been decent for me. I pay for Hearts TV for games I can't attend as travel alot and this wont change. Are the streams HD quality? Have a decent speed of approx 35 meg.

Also agree do not pay for sticks or fire box preloaded as can be done fairly easy. Google keeps you right.

Cheers

Rudolf's Mate

Hi,

I currently use Phoenix for streaming football without any problems although sometimes the quality isn't the best, I wondered if the outlay was worth it for Sportsmania. The quality for the EPL games has always been decent for me. I pay for Hearts TV for games I can't attend as travel alot and this wont change. Are the streams HD quality? Have a decent speed of approx 35 meg.

Also agree do not pay for sticks or fire box preloaded as can be done fairly easy. Google keeps you right.

Cheers

Mania is worth more than it costs IMO. It's brilliant for the money.

I also have HWI and last time I tried it Mania's picture was better than HW!

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Mania is worth more than it costs IMO. It's brilliant for the money.

I also have HWI and last time I tried it Mania's picture was better than HW!

Cheers for that....will be going all in....

Edited by Beave1874

Can anyone give me a link to where it confirms the channels on ultimania?

My SM sub is up next week, so I might go for UM

Cheers

chester copperpot

Anyone downloaded the new mobdro app. Did it on Wednesday night and the difference in quality has been night and day.

Hearts game on Thurs and the golf all day yesterday with zero interruptions.

Great app so far

jack D and coke

Can anyone give me a link to where it confirms the channels on ultimania?

My SM sub is up next week, so I might go for UM

Cheers

It's just basically the whole sky package plus all the sports you currently get.

I can't find any list anywhere though.

Unknown user

Can you only pay for sportsmania with a credit card?

I think so, they use Stripe for payments so you could look it up.

On a separate note, I've been Kodi-ing on the Raspberry Pi for 4 years now (maybe I've mentioned it)

I got given an android box yesterday which looks like it has a faster processor and what have you, as well as things like a browser, access to apps etc

However, I've now spent 4 years setting up kodi just how I like it and I can't transfer my setup over easily.

Is it going to be worth the effort?

Anyone downloaded the new mobdro app. Did it on Wednesday night and the difference in quality has been night and day.

Hearts game on Thurs and the golf all day yesterday with zero interruptions.

Great app so far

Never touched Kodi as the Mrs gets annoyed when they change the menu on Sky or Virgin, so she'd be a ****ing basketcase if I tried to get her to use Kodi.

Downloaded the Mobdro app to watch the Hearts game the other night and it's excellent. Even the Mrs can get her head round that with the added bonus of it having German TV for her and the kids as well.

Seriously considering binning Virgin at the end of my contract now. The only thing is, my telly is a bit old so I'd need to get one that I could cast on to through my tablet.

Unless anyone knows if I can buy some kind of box that plugs in to my existing one that could run it?

Never touched Kodi as the Mrs gets annoyed when they change the menu on Sky or Virgin, so she'd be a ******* basketcase if I tried to get her to use Kodi.

Downloaded the Mobdro app to watch the Hearts game the other night and it's excellent. Even the Mrs can get her head round that with the added bonus of it having German TV for her and the kids as well.

Seriously considering binning Virgin at the end of my contract now. The only thing is, my telly is a bit old so I'd need to get one that I could cast on to through my tablet.

Unless anyone knows if I can buy some kind of box that plugs in to my existing one that could run it?

Chromecast?

Chromecast?

Ah! I figured that was just the name of the function. That you needed one of those internet tvs to chromecast too. Wasn't aware their was actually a chromecast device you could plug in. I'm not all that great with tech stuff.

Much appreciated, this could save me a pretty penny!

Anyone got this on their PC?

Whats the best addons/builds for it?

Is it working?  I couldn't get it to work on my MacBook at all and gave up.  Bought a stick though and it's top class. 

Rudolf's Mate

Anyone got this on their PC?

Whats the best addons/builds for it?

I was a PC user for over 3 years before moving onto AFTV. You should be able to stick most builds on PC though some might be specifically for android etc.

Builds have moved on so much since I was on PC however google something like best builds for Kodi.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Had it running on both Mac books and laptop. Don't use a build, just installed kodi then the couple of addons that I need.

Got a fire box thing.

Somehow got Kodi, took ages.

HOW do you then get TV from it?!  This is much harder than I ever thought, I think I would have been better just paying for Sky tbh!

Got a fire box thing.

Somehow got Kodi, took ages.

HOW do you then get TV from it?! This is much harder than I ever thought, I think I would have been better just paying for Sky tbh!

Find a you tube beginners tutorial. It's much easier than it appears right now and it's much easier than someone on here typing a step by step guide

Or search ' how to install exodus on Kodi '

Edited by CollyWolly

Exodus.  Ok, will report back

The youtube tutorials have been pretty pap because the latest version of the amazon box doesn't download Kodi.

Rudolf's Mate

Exodus. Ok, will report back

The youtube tutorials have been pretty pap because the latest version of the amazon box doesn't download Kodi.

If you've got a newer Fire box (4K version) then grab SPMC which is still Kodi just tweaked.

Click on this http://spmc.semperpax.com

and then further down the page you'll see a link where it states APK. Click on that and it'll download.

If you've got an android phone or tablet then grab apps2fire from play store and you can load it to the box within secs. Or you could just use ES File Explorer by either entering in the address for the link and navigating.

Another benefit of SPMC is that it'll appear on your main AFTV screen unlike Kodi.

Is the match available through sportsmania on Thursday are hearts world showing it?

It's not in the SM schedule yet. If Hearts TV are showing it, or any other channel, then SM will have it. I imagine we'll get it from somewhere or other

Disser Pointon

Having a bit of a nightmare with my firestick tonight. All was working well earlier then I had some bother loading add ons so I started mucking about with it including clearing the cache. Now Exodus isn't showing any recent movies or tv shows in the menu, only stuff from last year and before and my trakt tv watchlists are fecked up.

Any idea how to reset it back to how it was?????!!!!!

Cheers

Unknown user

Having a bit of a nightmare with my firestick tonight. All was working well earlier then I had some bother loading add ons so I started mucking about with it including clearing the cache. Now Exodus isn't showing any recent movies or tv shows in the menu, only stuff from last year and before and my trakt tv watchlists are fecked up.

Cheers

Edit - ignore! Edited by Smithee

Cheers

have you tried updating it?

system>add-ons>my add-ons>video add-ons>exodus>update

Edited by milky_26

Disser Pointon

have you tried updating it?

system>add-ons>my add-ons>video add-ons>exodus>update

Looked at that already, no update available. [emoji47]