Kodi again

Unknown user

what version of kodi are you running?

also have you tried uninstalling exodus and reinstalling it?

Edited by milky_26

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Disser Pointon
what version of kodi are you running?

also have you tried uninstalling exodus and reinstalling it?[/quote

Think it's 15.2, it was all running perfect earlier till I started mucking about with it!!!

I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling tomorrow........i need to look up tutorials for that kind of thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looked at that already, no update available. [emoji47]

Probably your Kodi version. Exodus doesn't work for anything except the latest version (I believe)I had to upgrade Kodi to 16 to get exodus to work.

Probably your Kodi version. Exodus doesn't work for anything except the latest version (I believe)I had to upgrade Kodi to 16 to get exodus to work.

It runs fine on 14.2.

Disser Pointon

Been working fine for me until today although salts and Phoenix have been off. Is it easy to upgrade to 16 and does it mess with your build and set up?

Edited by Bleedsmaroon

chester copperpot

I installed exodus today and it was really easy however had to uninstall my old version of kodi first and install 16.1 version as the wee guy on the tutorial said it only works on the 16.1 version.

mrmarkus1981

I'm using 15.2 and Exodus is ok.

While I'm on I wiped my FTV box last night and re-did it with a fresh set up, satisfying getting it set up just right :D

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

chester copperpot

Any recommendations for a good sports package for kodi. Gor mobdro not within kodi so would like a decent back up!

Been having probs downloading sportsdevil

Rudolf's Mate

Any recommendations for a good sports package for kodi. Gor mobdro not within kodi so would like a decent back up!

Been having probs downloading sportsdevil

Pay ?26 for 6 months Mania Chester. You won't regret it bud!

chester copperpot

Does it just work like an add on yeah on kodi likes?

Rudolf's Mate

Does it just work like an add on yeah on kodi likes?

It does mate. Similar to other addons such as Exodus etc. You can also use their website to watch streams as well.

Edit should add that it'll be Sports Nation HD you'll want which is same thing. http://sportsnationhd.tv/view.php?pg=login

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Been working fine for me until today although salts and Phoenix have been off. Is it easy to upgrade to 16 and does it mess with your build and set up?

I think it depends on what box you are using. Ive got a m8 box and it updated over the old version very easily and I didn't lose any settings. It all looked the same and took about 5 minutes.

Go to the browser on your box

Visit the kodi website.

Downloaded the new version (16.1 I think we are up to) appropriate to the system you have

Hit install when its downloaded.

It should install over the old version ( it certainly did for me)

Edited by CollyWolly

Or Ultimate mania for a wee bit more gives you loads of extra entertainment channels on top of the sport.

Its a must have add on and its worth every penny, as most others have said.

I believe they are carrying the Hearts game tonight

Rudolf's Mate

Or Ultimate mania for a wee bit more gives you loads of extra entertainment channels on top of the sport.

Its a must have add on and its worth every penny, as most others have said.

I believe they are carrying the Hearts game tonight

Depends on what the individual wants from it. If Chester or anyone wants everything and not just sports then aye it's a no brainer.

When my Mania ends I'll try Ultimate but being honest I'm not sure I'll get much use out of the other channels due to my viewing habits. Despite this for the fact it's, what ?23/?24 more for the yearly price I'll try it but most of that's down to me wanting to try and integrate if with a decent EPG.

Depends on what the individual wants from it. If Chester or anyone wants everything and not just sports then aye it's a no brainer.

When my Mania ends I'll try Ultimate but being honest I'm not sure I'll get much use out of the other channels due to my viewing habits. Despite this for the fact it's, what ?23/?24 more for the yearly price I'll try it but most of that's down to me wanting to try and integrate if with a decent EPG.

To be fair I only got Ultimate to test reliability for when I can switch the rest of my package off on Virgin. Which isn't for another 14 months yet so I'm not really watching that much of the entertainment on it the now.

chester copperpot

It does mate. Similar to other addons such as Exodus etc. You can also use their website to watch streams as well.

Edit should add that it'll be Sports Nation HD you'll want which is same thing. http://sportsnationhd.tv/view.php?pg=login

Just downloaded it. Willing to take a risk for the 26quid for 6 months however wouldn't have minded having a wee play about in it prior to commiting to buy. May take a look at some of the tutorial stuff as haven't signed up to it yet

Rudolf's Mate

Just downloaded it. Willing to take a risk for the 26quid for 6 months however wouldn't have minded having a wee play about in it prior to commiting to buy. May take a look at some of the tutorial stuff as haven't signed up to it yet

Yeah I was the same bud. When I first tried it out it was nowhere near as good as it is now but it was still decent. I might be wrong but they used to charge ?7 for the trial so I just ended up taking out the 6 months at the start.

Everyone uses it differently however one of the better tips I was given was to click on the calendar option which brings up what's on. You then select the event and it then brings up all the different streams available for that event. Steams like NBC and FGS (Fox) have been absolutely flawless.

Alma Matters

Sportsmania is the dugs spuds for technophobes/tightwads like me. Hoping they have HeartsTV for the game tonight

Unknown user

Sportsmania is the dugs spuds for technophobes/tightwads like me. Hoping they have HeartsTV for the game tonight

They are good like, got a lot better recently too.

Rudolf's Mate

Go into calendar and look in there. Pretty sure it's listed.

jambodougie

Go into calendar and look in there. Pretty sure it's listed.

Clicked on View Calendar and all that come sup is a blue upward arrow with 3 ... beside it ? Any ideas ?? 

Hi guys on Facebook it will be on sportsmania.

It will come on just before or after kick off.

Enjoy!

Am at the game

:verysmug:

jambodougie

Hi guys on Facebook it will be on sportsmania.

It will come on just before or after kick off.

Enjoy!

Am at the game

:verysmug:

i assume this will show up under the hearts tv option ? 

Rudolf's Mate

Clicked on View Calendar and all that come sup is a blue upward arrow with 3 ... beside it ? Any ideas ??

I had similar issues depending on how I was accessing the calendar. My 1st gen box wouldn't display it but my newer box would. Both currently do but not totally sure why tbh.

I've just had a look and it's not listed on the calendar. A mate told me it was last night however I'm away and accessing it on my iPad which has shown discrepancies before.

i assume this will show up under the hearts tv option ?

Yes.

In the club teams section

mulleted_jambo

Just downloaded sportsmania and seems very good.  Just watching the aberdeen game on my tablet  just now and picture is brilliant.   Cheers for the tip.  skysports might be getting canceled at some point soon once I've tested it more.

Alma Matters

I had similar issues depending on how I was accessing the calendar. My 1st gen box wouldn't display it but my newer box would. Both currently do but not totally sure why tbh.

I've just had a look and it's not listed on the calendar. A mate told me it was last night however I'm away and accessing it on my iPad which has shown discrepancies before.

Ah. I am at work just now but I have Kodi 16.1 on a Firestick. Any idea if the menu shows up on that?

Rudolf's Mate

Ah. I am at work just now but I have Kodi 16.1 on a Firestick. Any idea if the menu shows up on that?

It does on mine yes

I have Kodi v16 with Paradox thing. Can I update Paradox without uninstalling it and reinstalling it etc. Hope this makes sense!!!

Basically I dont want to go through all the hassle I had before installing as I'm shit at this kind of thing. Cheers.

PS not sure I can even remember my paradox password etc!!

Edit: on a stick if that matters

Edited by robbo1874

Unknown user

Yeah I was the same bud. When I first tried it out it was nowhere near as good as it is now but it was still decent. I might be wrong but they used to charge ?7 for the trial so I just ended up taking out the 6 months at the start.

Everyone uses it differently however one of the better tips I was given was to click on the calendar option which brings up what's on. You then select the event and it then brings up all the different streams available for that event. Steams like NBC and FGS (Fox) have been absolutely flawless.

Manias streams got upgraded recently, they've been much better in the last week or so, I'm never finished singing their praises these days

Rudolf's Mate

Manias streams got upgraded recently, they've been much better in the last week or so, I'm never finished singing their praises these days

Being honest mate, I've never had any issues on my wired box. My wireless devices were a different matter though.

Unknown user

Being honest mate, I've never had any issues on my wired box. My wireless devices were a different matter though.

To be fair it's been the ultimate channels that have been giving problems, but they're great now

jambodougie

Apart from the result how was the game on sportsmania?

Picture was great, only downside was camera man was a bit slow at times and also the pillar blocked the left hand side corner area !

jack D and coke

Why do Hearts TV film it from the old stand though? It's at a really shite height and angle. Flawless picture quality tho.

jambodougie

Why do Hearts TV film it from the old stand though? It's at a really shite height and angle. Flawless picture quality tho.

Exactly what I was thinking as well ! Maybe they want a similar view to what the manager has. 

Got a wee problem I can't see the answer to techy gents.

Just got a RD account. Works great on exodus except for one annoying little thing. Any programme you watch cuts off after 20 odd minutes and you have to activate the link again and 'resume' I assume it's a settings issue. Anyone come across this and know a fix ?

Rudolf's Mate

Got a wee problem I can't see the answer to techy gents.

Just got a RD account. Works great on exodus except for one annoying little thing. Any programme you watch cuts off after 20 odd minutes and you have to activate the link again and 'resume' I assume it's a settings issue. Anyone come across this and know a fix ?

I can't confirm for sure but I think the issue is Exodus rather than actually RD. Google the issue and you'll see it was a problem for a few people a while back.

Unfortunately I've no idea what the fix is other than making sure Exodus is up to date.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Stuart McNeill

I've tried for a good few hours on loads of occasions to get the best out these android boxes, but I continuously seem to not be able to handle the grasp of it.

Hopefully updating to jarvis 16 eill hopefully resolve some. Issues I'm having...

However getting decent add-ons etc, I'm not 100% sure.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

jack D and coke

I've tried for a good few hours on loads of occasions to get the best out these android boxes, but I continuously seem to not be able to handle the grasp of it.

Hopefully updating to jarvis 16 eill hopefully resolve some. Issues I'm having...

Install a wizard.

Rudolf's Mate

Can't really recommend a build as I don't use them bud however curious what you mean by not being able to get decent addons. There are quite a few top notch ones out there but also loads of pish. That said the likes of SALTS & Exodus should be pretty problem free. If you're having issues with virtually everything then it might not be the addons that's the issue. Edited by Rudolf's Mate

jack D and coke

What one would you recommend?

For any beginners use Wookie or Wookie lite.

System

Settings

File manager

Add source

Type www.wiz.wookiespmc.com

Name it Wookie

System

Addons

Install from zip

Wookie

Wait for the little Wookie to appear the bottom right corner

System